View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The first night... (Maylie/Slimer) 

Post Re: The first night... (Maylie/Slimer)
Maylie whimpers in fear as she feels Slimer pull her onto his lap. "No!" she yells, kicking in protest. Her kicks, however, are futile as she struggles, breasts bouncing attractively as she only serves to arouse Slimer more. Her blouse hanging open and limp, slightly tattered as it barely half-covers her nipples. Her skirt still showing her sex as she feels his member against her. Arms put behind her back, she futilely continues to struggle against him.

In response to his comment Maylie responds angrily, "Years of track and a 5 minute mile time help. Just... let me go already. Haven't you...

Looking up, she notices some green fluid building in his tail. Frightened as to what it may do, fear fills her eyes as she trails off, her small fit of slight confidence lost.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 am

Slimer is aroused as she squirms on his lap, her nether regions rubbing his hard cock. Her breasts bounce freely and slimer can't help but grab them around her body. His hands cupping and rubbing gently over her rehardening nipples. He begins rubbing circles around her nubs, tickling her delicate flesh.

That is impressive, very fast! Now though, it is my time to share my ability with you that gave me my nickname, and the green will work so nicely with your lovely red hair... he says evily to her as she looks up and see sees the engorged tail.

She struggles, kicking and fighting, the mouth of his tail opens and the green slime slowly begins falling as a blob. The ooze descends only a couple inches a second, as she fights against her fate, staring up under her red bangs as the unkown, icky goo slowly hangs closer and closer, straight above her head...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:03 am

Maylie, continues to struggle, but in her head it might as well be that she was sitting there not moving at all. It was hopeless. His fondling eliciting a gasp from her as her nipples hardened beneath his thumb. Slimer's comment only seemed to make her dislike her situation more.

Then, the strange tail exudes a green blob of goo. Recoiling in disgust, Maylie pulls away from it as she watches it slowly fall toward her, unable to escape out of its range as she is. A moment later, she cringes, feeling the goo slowly engulf the top of her head, shivering in disgust.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 am

The slime falls touching her crown as she struggles to avoid the distigusting goo to no avail. It feels thick like syrup in her hair, feeling heavy as the chemical laden goo spreads and begins creeping down around her head.

This slime oozing into your hair and covering your pretty head will enhance your nerves making every touch feel more powerful and in about three minutes will make your muscles relax making them feel like jelly as your brain shouts to command them... Slimer informs the girl as the green slime begins matting her bangs to her forehead, and encircling her head. Her fear palpable as the goo begins to ruin her red locks.

Slimer reaches up and puts his hand into the falling goo and covers his hand in it. The helpless red head squirms as she feels raised in the air by two tentacles encircling her waist. Slimer takes the goo and covers his erect cock in it, the slime acting as a lubricant against skin. Placing the head of his dick against her anal opening he lowers the suspending tentacles, letting her own weight press her rear rosebud against his now slick cock.

Time to explore your other opening, your own wieght is going doom you. I hope you have explored this pleasure before, as the chemicals are going to make your struggles in vain in two minutes... Slimer says as the slime keeps falling turning her visible world green or black, depending on her bravery at opening her eyes or keeping them clamped.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 am

Maylie shivers in disgust once more as she feels the goo spread across her head, shutting her eyes as it came over them. Watching in fear and apprehension as Slimer lubricates his cock with the same goo and she is lifted into the air.

Listening to Slimer's words, a feeling of dread came over her, knowing she had no escape and that he would force her body to feel more pleasure against her own will.

She suddenly let out a cry of pain as she felt Slimer's cock slide up her backdoor, having been previously unused. "Ah! N-no! D-don't! It hurts!" she cries out in pain. The muscles in her buttocks clenching around him extremely tightly in response to the pain. Whimpering softly, she keeps her eyes shut, wishing she was somewhere else with all her being.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Slimer closes the tails mouth as the green slime covers her shoulder blade length hair and drips down to her breasts. As her anal ring slips open from her weight she slips down to the base, crying out in pain, tensing up as her ass clamps hard around his member, Slimer groans in pleasure. The lubricating slime the only thing preventing tearing in the frightened student. He leaves his cock buried in her ass, waiting for her to adjust to the invading member.

Wow you are amazingly tight, try and relax as hard as it sounds. The slime will help in that regard. Once you are used to it I will fuck your lovely ass to a different but very powerful orgasm you apparently have never experienced before...

After a couple minutes the slime's effects begins to be felt, as her muscles begins relaxing fully. The heightened sensations apparent as his now slippery hands caress her breasts. Her skin tingling everywhere, her nipples on fire from the stimulation. He takes a free tentacle and begins rubbing her electrified clit...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am

Maylie feels the slime flow down her shoulders and breasts, shivering. She cries out again as she falls down on his cock, sliding down to its very base. Frightened and hopeless, she feels as if her hole is just barely not tearing. Whimpering in pain, a small tear runs down her cheek, glistening in the moonlight.

She shudders at Slimer's words, knowing their truth as she feels her muscels relax without her telling them too, her whole body loosening and relaxing, also causing the pain to subside a little, although not completely. To her dismay, she also feels her skin and senses tingle as the slime enhances them, a small moan escaping her lips at the feeling of his cock in her, despite the pain.

Feeling his hands on her breasts, she moans again against her wishes, the feeling rousing a stir in her gut; her nipples hard and erect at the enhanced sensation. Suddenly, she lets out a much louder, lust-filled moan as she feels his tentacle on her clit, the enhanced pleasure from the slime causing a wave of bliss to wash over her, momentarily fogging her mind as she pushes forward towards his tentacle with her hips.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 am

Slimer leaves the cock buried in her tight backside. As the slime takes full effect her anal ring finally loosens it stranglehold on his member. Continuing to massage her lips and little nub with his tentacle, he finishes waiting, while she adjusts to the feeling of a dick buried in her once virgin backside. Slimer finishes rubbing her erect nipples sraining to rise farther against his palms. He caresses softly from her wonderful breasts down her slim sides until his steel graps locks around her hips. As she limply lays against his muscular chest, he begins lifting her up slowly up higher on his cock, then slowly lowering her back down. Her tight ass accepts the invader a little more willing, while still gripping tightly.

Amazingly tight, don't worry soon the stretching pain and discomfort will fade, to be replaced by a new pleasure to join the strong jolts from your clit.

His hadns continue slowly lifting and lowering, letting her rest a couple seconds between lifts. The tentacle continues rubbing the phallic head over her wet sex and nub. Twirling as it reaches her clit on every pass, she can't help but feel the increasing waves of pleasure.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 am

Maylie goes practically limp as the slime comes into full effect, her senses on overload from the heightening effect of the slime. The pain from her anus was mostly gone now, as the muscle relaxant helped to diminish stretching. Letting out a gasp and a moan as Slimer's tentacle trailed across her lips, before thrusting forward and letting out another louder moan as it played with her sensitive nub. Feeling him begin to thrust into her backdoor, she moaned and arched her back; a different, but still pleasurable, sensation washing over her as he did so, coupled with the strong bursts of pleasure from her clitoris.

Maylie can't help but squirm and writhe from the dual assault on her body, expecially due to the nerve enhancements as pleasure washed over her, fogging her mind as her senses lit up in a fire of lust.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 am

Slimer's huge biceps flex as he supports her weight hands grasping her legs and holding her aloft, from just below her knees. Lifting her again, her tight anal ring feels like an encircling thumb and pointer finger squeezing his cock from base to his tip, only to stretch open, her tight warmth clutching his slippery cock. Every inch giving her overworked nerves a jolt of pleasure.

His tentacle head continues firmly rubbing her clitoris, at a flickering speed teasing the over-sensatised area. Grunts slowly begin coming from the demon as her tight backside grips his silppery member. A tentacles encircles her bouncing mounds, cock head of the tentacle continuing to molest her nipples. Little did the demon know it was her first night, one not soon forgotten.

Your ass is unbelievable he whisper to the girl, as he begins lifting and lowering her at a faster pace. The poor girl helpless as her ass is raped by the demon, unable to do more than try and hold out against the corrupting sensations...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am

The nerve enhancing properties of the slime pushed Maylie over her edge way faster then she would have liked, already giving into the pleasurable sensations. She struggled to even think straight as jolts of pleasure washed over her. Breathing heavy, she gasped as she felt Slimer increase his speed in both ravaging her ass and rubbing her clitoris, squirming and writing as her moans came short and quick, interspersed by gasps and heavy breaths.

She felt her orgasm being to well up inside her as Slimer continued, thrusting her hips back and forth against his cock and tentacle, her sense overloading. Her nipples straining higher then one would think possible in arousal as he played with her breasts. Her face making an 'o' expression as her entire body is continually lit up like a christmas tree in pleasure.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Slimer begins thrusting his hips up to meet her rocking pelvis. His cock thrusting between her firm ass cheeks. Her muscle cotrol finally begins to slowly return. Her hips rock bath and forth as she is plunged down onto and raised off his cock. Her clit is overwhelmed by the flickering tentacle head, each rub up or down a surge of bliss straight into her soul. Finally, her pending orgasm arrives, riding a train of pleasure, a mix of pleasure from her clitoral stimulation and her anal rape.

Slimer groans loudly as her ass clamps hard around his member as the orgasm rocks her body. The slime creating of overwhelming flood of delight. As her body finishes shuddering as she lays her slimy head against his chest, he releases her arms and lifts her off his cock and to the ground on her hands and knees. Holding her hips tight, he coils two tentacles around her legs, making sure she doesn't dart off, and spreads her legs. As she kneels there panting, he drops to his knees behind her. He takes the tip prodding at her rear star and slipping the tentacle over her lips. Trading the two around he teases each hole back and forth, not quite penetrating either.

Beg for me to fuck you some more and give you pleasure you have never experienced before, and it will be yours through out the night. Or I can leave you as you are now, not fully satisfied, and I will have to pay you another visit...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 am

(OOC: ooops. I totally forgot about the muscle relaxant while writing my last post ^.^')

Maylie, kneels on her hands and knees, exhausted, feeling a strange tingling sensation as she realized, now that her mind wasn't hazed over, that her muscle control was returning, as evidence by her instinctual hip movements. She must be resistant to that part of the slime. Her breathing comes heavy as her chest moves up and down, noticing that her feet and legs were bound to stop her from running again.

Feeling his tip prodding her as her tentacle rubs across her womanhood, she lets out a soft moan, the other part of the slime still in effect as she begins to be aroused, body already wanting and needing to be fucked and telling that to her very clearly. Hearing Slimer's comment, she gives in, not wanting this to happen again. "Please... fuck me more... I want to feel the pleasure again, but get it over with... I want it to end. I... don't want any more shame on myself then I already have in this..."

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 am

Slimer rubs his cock over her wet lips stroking up to her ass and down to her clit. Seeing her helpless on her hands and knees made every moment of waiting excrutiating. Trying to decide which amazing hole to rape next, set in mind to give her what surely was her first taste of double penetration.

While he teases her freshly fucked holes he ponders, That is what confuses me about you crazy human females, you speak of shame. All I've seen you experience is pleasure at its most basic level. Your hips yearn for you to rock backwards, filling your lovely flowers once again. You even beg, at my behest yes, but nonetheless, beg to feel me inside your body. What shame truely lies in feeling the pleasures your body is not only capable of, but demands? He leaves the question hanging in the air, as the tips of his members alternate the path between her waiting holes...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3