View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The first night... (Maylie/Slimer) 

Post The first night... (Maylie/Slimer)
Maylie had arrived on the island earleir the same day. It was about midnight, and there was a full moon. It was fairly warm out despite the weather. Having not recieved her uniform yet, Maylie walked along a path in the campus, wearing a plain skirt that reached to her mid thigh along with a simple tan button-up blouse, and white undergarments. Her thin pale body glowed softly in the moonlight as she walked along the path, her red hair also glistening slightly.

She eventually came by a tall tree on the shoreline, and deciding it was suitable, sat next to it, pulling some paper and a pencil out of a small sack she was carrying. Using the utencils, she began to write, continuing her secret guilty pleasure, which was writing her very own fantasy novel.

She occasionally stopped writing to stare at the moon, but was mostly too focused on her writing to pay attention to her surroundings.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 am

Post Re: The first night... (Maylie/Slimer)
It was awhile since Slimer had stalked the school grounds for students, having finished a two week nap after his last session. He was wondering how close to the dorms he would need to get tonight. His luck seemed to be changing though, as he invisibly stalks the campus towards the dorms a beauty catches his eye. Her lucious red hair glimmers in the moonlight and her slim figure is demonstrated by her toned legs, revealed by her thigh length skirt. Her top hugs her curves is all the right places. Slimer decides the fates have been good and he must have her. Deciding to investigate he come up behind the tree she rests against.

Glancing around the edge he notices her writing something, curious he looks over her shoulder to see what she scribbles...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 am

Maylie, oblivious to slimer creeping up behind her, continues writing, a burst of inspiration hitting her.

Shifting into a more comfortable position, she sits with her back against the tree, knees bent upwards with the soles of her bare feet on the ground, her skirt riding lower as the moonlight accents her pale skin.

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am

Slimer watches around the tree as she starts writing with a smile, as a burst of inspiration seems to have taken ahold of her. He admires her curved and slim legs, covered slightly by her thigh length skirt. The night seems beautifully calm along the water front.

Slimer works his patience as he decides his best approach with the new student. Mentally he debates on using his sliming tail over her beautiful red hair, attempting to ensnare her with his tentacles, or simply introduce himself and live on the edge a little.

Slimer decides an introduction would be the most fun, of course some precations should be taken. Slimer appears to sight behind the tree as she writes. He stands on his four legs, the rear set backwards. He appeared normal until one noticed his large tail, much like a scorpions but ending in a mouth. Also, the four tentacles now being sent out from under his arms didn't help the normal thing either. He has them ready behind the tree to wrap her up.

He steps to her left side, she barely notices, until he says, Hi whats your name, they call me Slimer. Whats a pretty little thing like you doing alone out here this time of night?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 am

Maylie, just finishing a word hears a voice talking to her. Turning suddenly in surpise, she let's out a soft noise, much like a quiet surprised yelp. As she turns to face Slimer, she hastilly hides the book behind her in slight embarassment and responds "Oh... Hello there, thank you I suppose... I'm Maylie... I thought this was an all girl's school..."

After her initial response however Maylie Examines him a little closer. The darkness obscuring her slight as a cloud passed over the moon, he seemed normal. However, something just seemed off to her about him as well. Slowly standing up, she began to back up slowly, just in case all wasn't as it seemed.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 am

Slimer watches as the girl rises to her feet and decides to answer truthfully, as of course its what demons are known for. Ok maybe not, but the shock value can be fun.

Technically it is, unless you count the demons, aliens and monster...Whats that look for? slimer asks as the vines slowly strike to wrap her legs in the darkness. The start coiling around her ankles and wrap her to her knees. Another aims for her waist, and attempts to wrap her body. In the darkness of the night with the moon blocked by a cloud its hard to make out much...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 am

Maylie, eyes widening in fear at Slimer's response, responds, "Wh-What are you talking..." trailing off as she feels Slimers tentacles wrap around her legs.

Letting out a yelp in fright, Maylie immediately tries to move away, kicking and squirming her legs in an attempt to get free. "L-let me go! Get away!" She yells, before crying out for help as she squirms. Looking this way and that, she sees no escape as she realizes that she is unable to free herself from Slimer's grasp. Frantic, she yells out again as she tries to escape, still to no avail.

The cloud blocking the moon moves away, revealing Slimer's form. Maylie's eyes widen even farther in fright, her hopelessness beginning to overcome her, knowing there is no escape. Ignorant of Slimer's purpose, she fears the worst, the multitude of possibilities running through her head, most of them involving her death.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

Slimer watches her try to struggle and screan for help as his two tentacles wrap around her legs. They coil around each one, slowly climbing to her slim thighs. She struggles to try snd futiley pull them off. This time of night, no one will hear your screams my dear, so if you will calm down, and do what I tell you, we can both leave here happy. Your writing has great potential you know. So, as I was saying, you must be new here to be out alone this time of night, tell me your name. Slimer says as he glanes at the discarded notebook.

The tentacles make trying to lift either legs next to impossible as she remains standing next to the tree. His tentacle slides up under her tan button up shirt. The warm phallic ending tentacles caresses over her slim belly and back looping around until it reaches her white bra. Once in place, the tentacles pull her backward, until she is trapped at the waist against the tree. Her legs are pulled back as well, trapped spread apart just past shoulders width against the trunk as well. Slimer walks up to the secured girl an evilly look in his green eyes, as he fills with lust.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Maylie watches helplessly as she finds herself losing the ability to move. She watched the tentacles wrap around her legs fearfull, preventing her from moving. Confused and frightened, she feels like a rabbit caught in a snare. Slimer's voice seems to actually give some reprieve as she attempts, and mostly fails, to calm down. Deep breaths, Deep breaths... This can't really be happening...... Right? she thinks to herself. Trying to hide the fear in her voice, Maylie responds, "Thank you... M-my name is Maylie... I don't know what you want, but can you please let me go? I don't know what you are or what's going on, but I don't like it." Her voice, however, comes out shaky and unsure, betraying her fear.

Then Maylie feels herself being bound to the tree, the tentacles pulling her legs apart. "H-hey! Don't..." she murmers, wiggling and squirming once more in an attempt to escape. She feels a tentacle secure her belly to the tree, and then feels it run up her shirt and to her bra, clueing her in to Slimer's intentions. Eyes widening with a new kind of fear, she feels a sense of disgust in her "gut." She tries to protest, but finds herself only able to make small noises as her wild emotions constrict her windpipe.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am

Maylie thats a pretty name. Now why would I want to let you go, we were just getting started...Slimer chuckles evily at the trapped red head. He begins to step through the cut grass to were she is pinned to the tree by his writhing tentacles. He stops just out of arms reach, as his tentacles continue to coil. He decided to have a little fun with the frightened girl as his tentacle coiling her waist coils over her bra, stroking back and forth over the thin material.

Stepping even closer the moon clears the last of the cloud cover and he looks with his piercing cat like gaze straight into her brown doe like eyes. He strokes one hands through her silky red hair, while the other reaches under her skirt and tears her panties off in one strong pull, ripping them thoroughly with his slightly clawed fingers. The cool night air rushes in to stimulate her newly free flesh.

He raises the sliming tail ending in a mouth directly over her head, hanging ominously above her, its purpose yet unknown to the girl.

Calm yourself. I'll make a deal with you... he tells his trapped prey. Continuing on, I want you to bring yourself to orgasm with your fingers, and if you do that for me, I'll release you. If you fail I will use your body in every way I can imagine, until you beg me to take you as your body truely desires, or you pass out from the unimaginable pleasure. Fail to make a decision and you will learn why I'm called Slimer... he finishes as he can see the words sink in, and frightened deliberation crosses her features, as she thinks quickly for a way out of the nightmare.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 am

Maylie can only watch as Slimer approaches her through the grass. She can't help but whimper slightly as she feels his tentacle brush over her breasts through the fabric of her bra. As he continues so approach, Maylie looks into his eyes, feeling as if it pierced right though her and he could see what was going on in her mind. She continued to try to think of a way to escape, but she could not.

Then, feeling a tentacle rip off her panties, she lets out a sound o dismay,
saying, "N-no... Don't..." unable to raise her confidence in her voice higher then a frightened whimper. She shudders as she feels the chilled night air meet her exposed flesh.

After hearing Slimer's deal, Maylie's spirits both brighten and sink, the hope of success and the fear of failure washing ove her at once. Not working in her favor was inexperience at the act, having only completed it a few times before on her own. "I-I'll do it..." she responds meekly.

As she says this, she moved a free arm down to her nether regions, placing a finger into her sex and thrusting in and out with it as she rubs her thumb across her clit. Humiliation showing on her face, she can't hold back a moan as she continues, pushing another finger inside. She continues for several minutesto thrust with her fingers, eventually starting to squirm and writh against her bonds as she tries to push against her hand. However, the ever looming fear of Slimer causes her to be unable to bring herself over the brink, even going so far as to inserting another finger as she tries, to no avail. It soon became obvious that she couldn't do it, so she stopped, pulling her fingers out hopelessly, her efforts only serving to make her sex soaked in her excretions, and make her body cream for release as she sweated, squirming against her bonds in the hope she could escape and finish herself elsewhere, away from Slimer.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Slimer had no intention of letting her reach climax, instead he had plans for the lovely Maylie. Planning on stopping her before she could reach release he watches the trapped redhead try and pleasure herself while her legs remain tied, spread open against the tree. Slimer watches as she rubs her clit with her thumb and penetrates her flower with one, then two fingers. She tries hard, but fortunuately for Slimer, he doesn't need to interfere as she can't quite make it. Whether due to the strange position, the humiliation of being forced while someone watches, or her own inexperience or lack of comfort with her own body.

Don't worry Maylie when we are finished, pleasure will not be something to feel shame or humiliation from, you human women baffle me that you have bodies designed to be capable of such pleasure. You seem restrained by mental issues like what is proper while your body tells you what it wants. he says eerily to the frightened girl.

Moving closer he grabs her wrists and places them together against the tree securing them with the free tentacle. Completely at his mercy now he kneels in front of her. He rubs her smooth inner thighs, moving his face closer he inhales the smell of her wet
sex. He slowly begins to lick her thighs and slowly works his way closer to her lips. Licking tantalizingly close, he lick back and forth between her legs getting closer and closer. Reaching up he begins unbuttoning her top...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Maylie doesn't respond to Slimer, humiliation still spread across her features. Her sense of touch hightened from her pleasing herself, she feels the scaly, yet slimy and slightly squishy tentacles across her skin acutely, every moment a conflict ithin herself as her body aches, her fear and adrenaline flow, and her emotions and thoughts running through her head all conflicting with one another.

She feels a tentacle coil around her wrists and, knowing its intention, tries to keep it at bay, failing quite miserably at the act. Her frail white top and bra are the only garments she has left, as her arms are forcibly bound, making her mostly unable to move. Maylie squirms, hips thrusting forward of their own accord as her bodies urges undermine her controll.

She continues to squirm however, trying futilliy to move her self away as she feels Slimer approach, his head moving towards her nether regions. "No... No... This isn't happening... Please no..." she thinks to herself. She can't help but let out what seems to be a cross between a whimper and a moan as she feels his wet, leathery tongue slid across her legs, going right up next to her sex, without touching it as he traces a circle around. May's hips push forward without her permission again, the wishes of her body clouding her mind slightly as she les out a whimper, "N-no...."

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 am

She shakes her head; saying no, her hips surge foward saying yes. Finally, he ends her denied pleasure as his tongue travels over her lips. His tongue tasting her, dipping in between, were minutes before her fingers plunged. He continues licking upwards his head half cover by her short skirt. Finally, his tongue finds her clit. He licks around her magic nub as she tries to wiggle against her bonds. With a firm quick motion he licks up and down tracing her tiny clit over and over, up and down. He grabs her ass pulling himself tight to the clit mouth covering hungrily, while his tongue slips up and down, slick and velvety over her skin. His continuous assualt driving her needy body closer to the edge, as a demon from what must be a nightmare, wracks her slim body with pleasure. As her moans begin matching the rhythym of his tongue, she moans like a broken record his strong tongue dancing over her most sensative of flesh.

As she bucks her hips against the bonds he waits patiently, his tongue never tiring, for her to get closer and closer to the edge. The trapped girl has no choice but to be delivered into increasing pleasure by the vile demon. As her moans raise in pitch, he knows she is reaching the point of orgasms as she breathes deeply approaching bliss, he stops suddenly, mouth withdrawing, cool night air replacing the warmth of his mouth...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 am

Maylie let's out a moan and buck forward with her hips, straining against her bonds as she feels his tongue travel over and between her lips. Shocks of pleasure run through her body as Slimer's velvety tongue runs across her folds. Her body defies her mind, pressing against her bonds to get closer to him, while her mind tries to give opposite directions. Surging forward suddenly, she let's out a gasp as she feels his tongue over her nub, mind monentarily clouded by pleasure.

She continues to moan and buck forward as her mind becomes completely clouded by a white haze of pleasure from his administrations. She squirms and presses against her bonds, body wanting more, mind having lost control. She gets closer and closer to release, moans changing pitch and breathing ragged. Right before she comes however, the feeling of his tongue leaves her sex. Hips thrusting forward in protest, Her body screams inside with need, letting out a pleading whimper as turmoil raged within her, body and mind fighting a battle, and her body was winning. She couldn't help but be disgusted at herself, wishing the devilish monsters rape didn't feel so good.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next