View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 That Sandy Feeling (Kakumoah) 

Post That Sandy Feeling (Kakumoah)
Light had barely started to touch the morning sky and Kaila was already on the move. Her first class of the day was a lecture that she had already been to, today it was make up for the people who hadn't been there for the first attendance. She was going to use her free time to the fullest. She had never been to the beach. She had seen it of course, driven past it, but never gotten to swim in it or just stand in the sand. Even being on this island for a while she hadn't been to the beach, she had been too busy. Disliking the one piece swimsuit that you had to wear to the pool at school she wore a bright yellow bikini, had a lime green towel tossed over her arm, her black mp3 player hooked on the top of her bikini top, and a pair of bright blue flip-flops.

It was going to be a greet day no matter what, she assured herself. Weather she swam or just lounged on the sand, it would be a good day. As soon as her feet hit the sand she kicked off her flip-flops, sending them flying to land randomly in the sand. Smiling she wiggled her toes into the sand, feel how fine and soft it was. A fast and cool breeze ran past Kaila, making her sigh happily. Moving closer to the water she spread her towel out so that when the tide came it it would hit her feet. Kaila laid down on her back on the towel, her feet feeling the warm ocean water as it moved in and out. Kaila smiled widely and wriggled her toes again, feeling the frothy water between her toes made her give and uncharacteristic giggle.

She leaned back now, laying down on the towel fully. She flipped her mp3 player on, having it blast some hard rock loudly before closing her eyes, enjoying the free time, the water, and the knowledge she had nothing to do at all for a while.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: That Sandy Feeling (Kakumoah)
Even as she settled down, three red eyes admired her figure from the light forest on the edge of the beach, flashing briefly as they caught the light. The thin trees shouldn't have been able to hide the demon so thoroughly, but there were many beings on the island with abilities that shouldn't have worked.

Normally, Kakumaoh wouldn't have been watching the beach at this hour; its openness made it difficult to sneak up on someone, and there were rarely enough students there during classes to make it worthwhile to look for those worthy of his attention. Today was a special case, however. He'd been watching this girl for a few days now, but hadn't been able to get her in a situation where he could do more than watch. Knowing that she'd have a free period today, he'd hidden outside her dorm and followed her here.

Serpentine tongue licked lupine lips as he contemplated the nubile body barely concealed by the yellow bikini, imagining the things he'd do to her once he caught her. Noticing that she'd closed her eyes, he quickly looked around. No-one as far as the eye can see. Perfect. Moving far more quietly than one would expect from something of his size, he approached the girl. With a little luck, she wouldn't open her eyes before he was too close for her to even try to run.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 am

Kaila was perfectly content to just lay there forever, in that exact position, but there was the want to be more into the warm salty water. Kaila sat up a bit, opening one eye as she schooted down her towel more, so that all of her legs were in the water. She made sure that the water wouldn't touch her bikini bottoms yet because she dislike the feeling of wet swimsuits if she wasn't fully in the water. Wiggling a bit, Kaila laughed and gave up. She couldn't wait to get into the water fully, no matter how much she told herself she could wait.
Unhooking her mp3 player and setting it on her towel she stood up and ran into the water, getting into it up to her waist. She wiggled her toes in the soaked sand and smiled widely. Holding her noes with one hand she dunked herself under the water. She went under for a while, being able to hold her breath for almost three minutes, and watched the water ebb and flow with open eyes. She swam in pools with open eyes, her eyes had just built up a tolerance for water, but the salt stung a little bit. Feeling like it was a good time to surface she crouched down a bit and shot herself out of the water, landing on her back on the surface. She laughed at the frivoulessness of it as she stroked her arms to keep her face from sinking as she slowed herself till she was floating in a calm circle. Feeling great she closed her eyes again and relaxed, ears under the water so she could hear the sound of the ocean fully.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Of all the cursed luck... Kakumaoh thought as the girl headed into the water. He was a poor swimmer and didn't like getting his fur wet. At least she didn't see me. Maybe... She doesn't seem that far out... I might be able to wade out and... He quickly abandoned that plan; given the diving she'd done, it was probably too deep for him to wade, and even with the inhibitors, she'd probably be able to outswim him.

Well, there was nothing to do but wait; she couldn't stay in the ocean forever. He crouched behind a large rock near the shore to wait for her to leave the water; as long as the rock was between them, he'd be invisible to her even as he watched her.

Character listing

Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 am

Kaila, known for her short attention span, began to spin herself in a circle as she floated on her back. Faster and faster she spun, creating a small whirlpool at her feet, laughed the entire time. By the time she was done spinning herself she had gotten herself going fast enough that she kept going for a few minutes after she stopped moving her arms. Finally slowing down Kaila groaned, very dizzy and a little nauseous. "Well, I'm not gonna do that again..." she said, getting her self upright slowly, putting a hand on her forehead. Wading slowly through the water she got to the shore again. Instead of going to her blanket though she laid down in the wake, letting the waves come up over her body up to her neck where the water started to return.

[ehh, short sorry, probably caught pneumonia today or something, feeling a little D: ]

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Well, that was amusing, the monster thought as the girl spun herself to dizziness. Fortunately, she returned to the shore at that point, so he wouldn't be forced to go out and save her from the consequences of her own actions.

Okay, time to abandon subtlety and act. Before she decides to try to swim to another island or something. Leaping from behind the rock, he dashed down the beach towards her. This time he should be able to reach her before she could react.

Character listing

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am

Kaila heard the sound of rapid footsteps on the sand and opened a still semi dizzy eye, letting her head roll towards the sound to see who it was. Or what it was, she figured seeing it. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but it didn't look friendly. Kaila didn't know why this thing was charging at her, but figured that it would best to get out of its way. Standing up woozily and wobbly, falling to one knee a couple times, she started to. . . Well not really run, more like stumble along. She doubted now that she was so dizzy and unable to run that this was going to just trample over her, but she hoped she could at least a get a little distance. Stumbling along she heard the footsteps get closer and braced herself a bit for impact.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

With the amount she was stumbling, it didn't take long for Kakumaoh to reach her. As he caught up, he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her towards him. Another arm quickly wrapped around her waist, securing his hold on her. "Where are you off to in such a hurry all of a sudden?" he asked. "You didn't seem to have anywhere you wanted to go a minute ago. Surely you can stay and have some fun." As he spoke, a third hand began to fondle one of her breasts.

Character listing

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am

Kaila screamed a little as whatever it was grabbed her, her momentum suddenly gone, along with the air in her lungs with a woosh. Kaila writhed in his grasp as she felt an arm wrap around her waist, wanting to get away from this thing. "I was trying to get out of your way, I thought you were going to run me over, but clearly I was wrong!" she said loudly through gritted teeth. She growled under her breath as another arm, they way she was counting this was already to many, grabbed at her breast."Get the hell off me!" she said, flailing her legs in all directions, trying to hit him.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

"Run you over? What did you think I was going after?" He didn't bother pointing out that she hadn't even gone in the right direction to get out of his path.

"Get the hell off me!"

"The way you've been going today, if I let you go, you'd probably just put yourself in danger somehow. Swimming without anyone to help you if you got into trouble, spinning around in the water until you got dizzy, trying to outrun large charging creatures... Really, this is as much for your safety as my enjoyment." A fourth hand slipped between her legs and began to caress her through her bikini. While she managed to hit him with a few of her kicks, they didn't seem to have any effect on him.

Character listing

Last edited by Kakumaoh on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Kaila understood his logic to some point, she didn't understand why molesting her would keep her safe, in fact she seemed to think the opposite on that regard. "Nice of you to want to help, but I think I'd prefer if you kept your hands to yourself and just let me go with this lesson learned." she said,wiggling harder as she said it. She felt herself land a few kicks but they didn't seem to do anything, so she put more force into them this time, knowing where to aim now so that she wouldn't wear herself out trying to get him off. Adding to her struggles she used her arms as best she could to get a hold of his arms and try and yank them away from her breasts. She shuddered panicky as she felt yet another hand caress her slit through her swimsuit.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 am

"Oh, you misunderstand me," he said as his hand moved from her shoulder to her free breast. "My reasons for grabbing you had nothing to do with protecting you from yourself. Rather, I just thought that you looked quite... enjoyable." He pulled her bikini top up to expose her breasts before returning to fondling the firm orbs.

Character listing

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]