View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183) 

Post Re: An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183)
A deep breath heaves her impressive bust as she struggles to obey the order she was given, but she knew she had to do it. "Very well Edward-sama .. I'll do as you wish." Ryu made the few steps necessary to get back to the werewolf, a slight sway to her hips which she isn't able to hide.

She then stops right before him, her engorged breasts and nipples pressing against his fur in order for her to be close enough to be held in his arms. By saying he would try not to be too rough to her she still remained uncomfortable with this, looking up at him with worry in her eyes thinking what might was to come.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:28 am

Edward smiled at her even as she approached him, and he was slightly amused by the slight sway of her hips... an unconscious attempt by her to allure him even further, even she does not realize it.

As she pressed herself against him, he looked at her and took her into his embrace and said. "Do not worry, Ryu-chan... I mean what I say... and I don't go back on my word. As a courtesy to you, when I ask you to suck my cock later, do not ingest my cum... if you can. It acts as an aphrodisiac, and it will make you hornier than what you feel right now."

He then slowly released a mixture of his calming and lust aura and then said. "Rub your body against mine for now, Ryu-chan... and I will tell you what to do later, once you have done what I asked of you."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 am
Profile YIM

"I'm not horny .." Ryu retorted somewhat angrily, the emotion dieing down ever so slowly while at the same time the lust deep within her begins to build up once again, the aura of his causing the effects which remained unknown to the red haired student. "All of this happens because you're actively doing something .. I can't put my finger on it yet but I'll find out what it is."

She would take the advice to heart though, not wanting to be driven crazy with lust. Then again she wondered why he remarked that she shouldn't ingest his cum if she could, perhaps it was just another game of his but she had the will power to remain above him even as her body failed to have the same strength. Slowly she began to rub her back against the wolf, her firm ass and back pressed against him while passionately brushing against his form, as dutiful as one could be she shifts ever so slightly, at some point her motions are awfully close to his crotch.

Before anything got the best of her she turned around, pressing her most delicate breasts hidden by the fabric of her swimsuit against his torso, as ordered she was rubbing them against Edward ever so smoothly though the girl remained silent. Sounds of pleasure were the last things she would let him hear without ordering them first.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am

Edward chuckled and said. "If you say so... your scent tells me otherwise though. But yes, I am actively doing something... but you'll find out eventually if you try hard enough, I suppose."

He then smiled as she started rubbing against him, her movements sensual and passionate, and he was mildly impressed with the way her movements was swaying towards his crotch. He then was surprised yet again when she turned around and rubbed her breasts against his torso, and he let out minute amounts of his lust aura to mingle with his calming aura as he watched his servant for the night try to please him with her moves.

Sooner or later, she would start emitting sighs and moans of pleasure and he was certain it would happen in a short while.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 am
Profile YIM

As the seconds passed by Ryu felt the accumulated warmth within her breasts, the large pair as soft as pillows pressing and rubbing against the monster the entire time. Although she never shifted much the swimsuit on the other hand held onto the sensitive mounds ever so tightly, each motion causing her to feel the incredibly pleasant friction of the garment against them.

Carefully the girl placed her hands around the wolf's waist, subconsciously adding the tiniest bit of pressure to her delicate rubs and caresses. The flesh is tingling and while she thought that it would be easy to withstand any temptation, she feels her body give in to what lust starts to boil within her core. The girl lets out a sigh at first which she supressed quite successfully, but her charade is soon to end as she moans softly, shaking her head yet brushing against him as ordered.

"Don't say anything, I don't want to hear it. I'm not enjoying any of this." She was calming down, visibly, but remained excited enough to hiss a comment at him.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"Whatever you say, Ryu-chan... whatever you say..." Edward said in an amused tone as he felt her body responding to her lust, and the way she was rubbing against him. "Though I did say that you have to remove your clothing, did you not? You are a tad disobedient, Ryu-chan... and you have to be punished."

He removed himself from her, and he swiftly used his strength to place her across his lap. He then gently smacked her butt a few times, sending a few lust charged strikes against her clit as he did so.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:11 am
Profile YIM

The blush on her face deepened as he mocked the response she was giving to the rubs and caresses. Once he started talking about punishment however, her eyes widened a little, giving another comment with a slight grin. "You didn't specify that request, I'm afraid." Her joy was soon to end as she was shifted by his sheer strength.

The bikini top which covered her breasts fell to the ground in the process of being placed across his lap, the garment had loosely covered the pair of mammaries. For a moment she wondered what the punishment would be, before the feel and sound of a smack lingered in the air, something striking her firm buttocks. Ryu moaned in pleasure at the slight stinging sensation, though she forced herself to be silent as further strikes came. In addition to the motions against him he shouldn't know that pain served to stimulate her sexually.

"One day Ah! I'll get you for this!", she hissed, a sudden warmth building in her clit as if begging for attention though she supressed the urge for now.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well, I suppose you will one day, Ryu-chan... until then, you are still mine to do as I please." Edward said in an amused tone as his palms glowed blue for a moment as he soothed her butt for a moment, before his palm glowed pink with lust energy and his fondled one breast in his paw, infusing lust energy into it, teasing her nipple with it, while his other paw caressed her nether lips, as he sent surge after surge of lust energy against her clit.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:32 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu lowered her head in compliance, knowing that she remained part of the deal regardless of what he desired to do to her. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry. I'm yours for the night." She wasn't comfortable with it, but she knew her place as the pain from the spanking began to fade away. It was then something else hit the redhead, making her shudder in response to the increasing lust as the wolf began to assault her private parts.

The rising heat within her clit and entire breast quickly evoked the urge to work against that lust, to do anything that'd make it cease. Meanwhile the girl's mouth opened as she tried to say something, but instead she was drawing in shorter and shorter breaths. Ryu wanted more than the wolf gave her at the time, the slight friction coming from his paws simply not enough to satisfy the busty redhead, but she remained strong and fought the sensations though she knew that soon enough she'd probably beg for an orgasm.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Edward just grinned and said. "That's right Ryu-chan... cooperate with me and I will make this night a rather enjoyable one for you." He continued his ministrations against her breast and nipple, sending lust energy into it. His other paw though was a different case. He used one thumb to rub against her clit, charging it with bursts of lust energy, and he slowly inserted a finger into her and moved it in and out of her while sending a heavy charge of lust energy straight into her womb. It wouldn't be long before she came, and then he can start extracting her juices before he has his way with her for the night.

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu moaned loudly upon the wolf's motions against her clit, more so as her blooming flower was penetrated for the first time that day, making the girl slightly more tense as she pressed against her restraints in a feeble attempt to escape the torment. More of the familiar warmth that caused her lust to grow unceasingly flowed into her body through the tight orifice, revealing the true strength of the means he had used to defeat the feisty girl.

"No .. no .. please stop ..", she whispered between gasps and moans although her pelvis already started moving rhythmically against the monster's finger. All too soon her body was strained to the breaking point and forced the girl to succumb to her urges, letting out a loud, frustrated moan as she tensed up in his arms, the fluids of her body which he was longing for met his paw, blocking its escape. She could feel her muscles spasm by the strength of her climax, almost ready to collapse if it wasn't for the creature holding her up, breathing heavily as she was left to wonder what would come next.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 am

Edward smiled as he let her rest for a moment after she came before he let her go, and snapped his fingers and his collection plant appeared, and it immediately used its vines to restrain the student's limbs, and two vines ending with pods split open and latched onto her breasts, sucking on her nipples even as they let out a slime that would further arouse her.

Meanwhile, her legs was slowly spread apart and another vine pod made its way between her legs, splitting apart to reveal a phallus like object on its middle, and it slipped into her cunt, slowly fucking her even as the petals clamped onto her mound, releasing slime as well as starting to absorb the student's arousal.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

"Please no more .. I don't want this .." Letting out a low groan she thought he was giving her a break, even releasing her from the strong hold of his arms, only to find herself surrounded by something that wrapped around her arms and legs. Distracted by this she was relieved of some of the stunning bliss of her recent climax, becoming alert as something else came into view. Little could be done as she struggled against her bonds and two vines unfolded in front of her, latching onto her already swollen and sensitive breasts.

Ryu was shocked and tried to shake them off, yet as soon as they were in place the suction on her erect nipples made the woman gasp in surprise, the struggle against her captor's plant began to ebb away more the longer the sexual torment lasted. Against her intentions she was blatantly enjoying this and she wasn't able to hide it as the woman's last resistance gave in once something forced its way into her wet sheath, the girl letting out moans of pleasure as it moved in and out, over and over.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am

Edward grinned as the plant started raping the woman he had captured for the night. It was interesting to see because of recent developments, the plant was more aggressive in its collection efforts, and he suspected that the recent boost that it had received from that priestess made it a bit sentient though he had yet to confirm it.

The plant however was systematically releasing more slime onto her breasts to arouse the woman further, as well as thrusting its 'phallus' in and out of the woman harder to get her to release more of her juices for it to extract and absorb.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:05 am
Profile YIM

Ryu felt something against her extremely delicate breasts, but she couldn't quite put it as all that remained was the heat of arousal flowing through her body, rousing her into an active state. She could feel the increased force of the phallus forcing its way into her tight sheath, her relentless growth of arousal simply played her into the monster's hands as she struggled not to long for another orgasm. The plant was efficient, keeping her juices flowing, and slowly made her moan freely without holding back.

"N-no ..", she panted, her spirit was broken after reaching an orgasm twice. She started moving her hips against the plant to sate the never ending lust. The fiery redhead arched her back as her large breasts were being assaulted by the suction cups, giving a nice display of the swollen pair, but she wanted more.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3