View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183) 

Post An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183)
A few conveniently placed rocks on the shore hid a towel on which a school uniform had been discarded, its owner apparantly not caring much. More importantly, the rocks concealed the owner and her belongings to anyone on the commonly used paths. Those that chose to seek out this remote part of the beach would notice her and only if they were watching from the edge of the woods nearby. It was a late evening and the weather was perfect for a swim, but the young woman lost track of time.

Faint sounds can be heard as a young nubile body breaks through the water's surface, wet hair strands of a fiery red laying down across her shoulders and water drops gliding across the student's pale, smooth skin. As she ascends further the white triangle top heaves her luscious bosom out of the water, the cloth snuggled up tightly against her cleavage while it exposes some of the flesh as it is simply too small to hide it all. Soon she can be seen in all her glory, first her defined waist and hips, then a thong hugging and supposedly concealing her private parts at last.

"I should hurry and get back before sunset." Ryu was thinking out loud, looking up at the sky. Instead of leaving she stopped with the water still up to her knees, then turned with the intention for one last dip into the sea. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have some more fun before going back.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Post Re: An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183)
Matthew was enjoying a nice warm rest out near the cliffs close to the sea, watching the setting sun and enjoying the view just for the heck of it, since he had finished his latest research and was looking forward to a relaxing day... not that he minded if there are any interruptions of course, preferrably the female kind, since an additional source to get nectar from is always welcome.

He was about to leave when the wind brought something interesting to his attention... the scent of a female nearby. Intrigued, and yet excited at the same time, he quickly got up and started to make his way towards the source of the scent, hoping to satisfy his curiousity.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

A gentle breeze embraced the student, coming from the sea before it carried onward onto the island. Ryu slowly got out of the water, casually walking back to her towel and belongings. This late there wouldn't be anybody else out there so she figured she could let the wind dry her off while going back to the dorms. For the time being however she stayed, bent over to pick up the towel and put it around her neck, meanwhile watching the water drip in the sand below.

Then she turned back to the sea, absolutely caught up by the view she had of the setting sun. Taking a deep breath her chest began to rise and strain the fabric of her tight triangle top, then lowered itself again as she breathed out. Her nipples had hardened a little as the breeze was giving her chills, but then again who was going to see her? She decided to stay for a little while and watch until the horizon became dark and there was nothing left to admire.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Edward soon reached the edge of the forest closest to the beach and he was surprised to see someone there lying there without a care in the world. He grinned to himself, and then started his plan. He slowly released his pheromones in a medium amount, and used the breeze that was blowing to send it in the female's directions, and he slowly made his way forward, and then raised his paw towards her, and a small bolt of lust energy shout out of his pawtip and then made it quickly towards her, and hit her slowly, which was quickly absorbed by her body.

He then chuckled. "I say... quite a lovely night isn't it miss? I wonder... why you are so bold to tempt fate by being alone in a night like this?" His tone was slightly amused, as he gauged her reaction o his words.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 am
Profile YIM

Ryu felt the sudden increase in lust that made her chest and crotch tingle before she was startled by a male voice that filled the air, someone who appeared to be obviously amused about the situation he found himself in. She got up on her feet, turning towards that someone while a hand went for her bust to conceal what little she could. Something large with fur, a wolf, it took her less than a second to figure out what she was dealing with.

Her gaze turned to the sand below, the girl was contemplating the situation, a monster had snuck up on Ryu and caught her by surprise. Revealing a slightly arrogant smirk these fiery red eyes soon returned to the newcomer, a plain facade as her body started to react to the pheromones and the girl's heart began to beat faster. "What is it, cockbag? Not used to a grown-up girl staying up late?"

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Edward just smirked at her expression and said. "Cockbag? Now that is a new insult.... I will have to remember that for my own reference... and you seem confident for someone that is caught unaware, Miss..."

He paused for a moment and said. "Not really, but I suppose a midnight swim like this is quite enjoyable, coupled with the fact that the favor of this encounter is actually better for me... if you would look at the night sky, you would understand why."

He pointed to the night sky, where there was a half moon there, hanging and shining the night with its light. Of course, his powers only enhanced slightly by this current phase of the moon, but it would grant him some added boost in speed and strength, just in case he needed to fight.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Not a regular wolf but a werewolf presented itself, it hit her like a slap in the face as she looked up at the moon he was pointing at. Ryu made a cautious step to the side, hoping to approach the tree lines ever so slowly in order to have a better chance at getting away. However, she would appear a tad more relaxed now as they kept talking.

"Oh, I know what you are .. and I know what the moon does to you .. but I don't think you're here to feed on my flesh, are you?" Her smirk began to subside, although her confidence was as strong as usual she knew what was going to happen, sooner or later. Oddly enough her private places began to feel warm, she was pressing her arm more firmly against her tingling bosom.

"If you're looking for some poor girl that you can fuck silly, little puppy, I suggest you search elsewhere. I'm not afraid to kick your ass if you try something." By now her heart was pounding against her chest, she was excited, scared, this wasn't going to end well for the red haired student.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:37 pm

He chuckled and said. "Non... of course not. The tales of werewolves feeding on humans... well, maybe there is an inkling of truth in that, since some of our more feral cousins do that... but not my kind at least."

He then grinned at her and said. "Little puppy??? My, my I do not know whether I should punish you or applaud you for saying those words to me. I guess in terms of age and experience, I am still a mere pup compared to my elders... though I do think that this little pup can still give you a run for your money don't you think? Besides, If it is a fight you want, you will get one... only that it will not end well for you, I think."

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, you're right, but nobody gets a piece of me that easily. I don't want to fight .. but I don't want to get raped either. I think you're smart enough to see my dilemma." Ryu lowered the arm hiding her impressive bust, the cloth wrapping around it was still wet from the earlier swim. She was exposing herself completely to the werewolf.

"Enough with the sweet talk, what are you waiting for? Go for your prey." Eventually dropping her smirk she made a step towards him but not more since his reaction was vital. He was strong, fast and she wasn't foolish enough to make a move.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

He grinned and then said. "Are you sure? That is quite an interesting invitation... and quite tempting too... but I disagree about this. So, what do you say if we make a wager to decide what happens tonight for the both of us? I could take you right now, while you are defenseless, but that would not be fun now, would it?"

"So, you interested in learning what do I propose for you?" He said with a smirk to her.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 am
Profile YIM

Ryu stared at the creature in disbelief, knowing he could in fact rape her any time, so why bother offering her a chance to escape? "A wager .." A trick maybe, some kinky foreplay in form of fun by watching her lose, breaking her little by little, but he had her cornered, she didn't have much of a choice. "W-what do you have in mind?"

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 pm

He smiled at her, giving her a toothy grin and said. "Well, why don't we have a short battle, young miss? Me against you... and I observe you have some decent fighting skill.. the question is , how disciplined are you?"

"You are going to fight me, and I am going to use every simple trick of my abilities, none of the major ones of course, to get you so aroused that you will cum during our fight... that will signify my victory, and you will do anything I say for the night. And if you somehow prevail, I will let you go... is that acceptable?" He said smoothly to her.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 am
Profile YIM

The wolf appeared even more threatening when he revealed his fangs with a grin, making the student step back instead of approaching any further. She was looking at him with a blank stare, the offer being the only solution to this was as displeasing as it was embarassing. "How dare you to suggest such a thing .."

Her eyes narrowed in anger as she thought things through, then nodded. "Alright, I'll agree to playing your kinky little game. We have a deal."

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 am

He chuckled at her and said to her and said. " I understand your fury towards me, but rest assured I will not push you beyond your limits. Unlik others that you might have met before, I at least have some form of honor. I will keep to my word to the letter, you can count on that."

He then got into a loose fighting stance and said. "You may come at me whenever you are ready."

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 am
Profile YIM

"Oh what a terrible pun." Ryu then started walking, jogging, picking up all the speed she could while closing the gap between herself and the monster, forcing her sizeable bust to bounce more with every step, the two orbs visibly stretching the sparse bikini top. She was going to try and knock him down, if it didn't work and the wolf managed to dodge her somehow then at least she could act from there. The student wasn't much of a fighter, but if he wouldn't even bother going out of the way she would use the opportunity to bury a fist in his stomach.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next