View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183) 

Post Re: An Evening Swim (for AndyB2183)
He chuckled and said. "No pun intended, I assure you.." He then watched her as she drew close for an assault and he studied her movements before grinning as he activated his lust aura in its lowest setting before dodging and then he gave her a light palm strike to the back, only that it was infused with some lust energy that was quickly absorbed into her body before he withdrew again into a safe distance before he resumed his defensive stance again.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 am
Profile YIM

His busty companion gasped then stopped on a dime, she had felt his palm against her back but she didn't stop due to pain. There was a feeling, just like when she became aroused, and its sensation spread throughout her entire body. It gave her the chills, her nipples hardened the slightest and would be visible as they prod against the fabric from below. Ryu felt blood rushing to her cheeks as she blushed, but then spinned to face her opponent.

"C-cute trick." She stuttered, making another run for him. This time however she slowed down before he was within reach, raising her leg to kick him in the groin or his stomach. The girl knew she needed to stay close yet at the same time away from his paws, keep him occupied, or else she'd be the only one who was hit over and over. She wouldn't let him rest now.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Edward just smiled and said. "It's not a trick when its part of your abilities, miss." He then blocked her attack, easily parrying it with his arms and then flared his aura once again before tracing a quick sigil on her leg which would infuse her with lust energy little by little into her body.

He then said. "Are you sure you are serious in fighting me? You can do better than that."

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu could feel the urge to climax grow, every second more lust seemed to crush down on her and she was caught in this uneven battle. "I'll try harder." She stepped in striking range with the full intention of getting a few hits in before moving out of range again to repeat the procedure later on.

Using a simple feint she made it look like she would be trying to hit his solar plexus, suspicious about this was when she used her weaker left arm to do so. At the same time she was shifting slightly, pulling her right shoulder back in order to build up more speed as she wouldn't hesitate to bring down the second strike right into his lower ribs.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Edward was a little curious about what she can do, and just for a moment he allowed himself to drop his guard for a moment and then he dodged the strike against his temple and then was knocked back a little as she rammed herself against him and let out a slight wince as she struck his ribs.

He wasn't really hurt, though he could now gauge how she stood. He then caught her arm before she could withdraw and infused into her another dose of lust energy, but not enough to allow her to cum just yet before withdrawing. He then said. "Not bad. You have some skill after all... perhaps I might just let you earn something worth your ordeal later... and I do mean something that might make you a little more skilled the next time we meet. Oh, and it doesn't have anything to do with sex, by the way."

Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

There was a spark of joy as her fist collided with fur and the skin below, using most of her strength she thought it might have been a fatal blow. Instead he shook it off like it was nothing but a minor nuisance, too slow to react she was grabbed by the arm and felt another wave of lust flowing into her body, the girl's nether lips starting to tingle in desire. Ryu thought she might lose here and now, but she was trying to pull away and all of a sudden his grip on her was gone, perhaps he was going to play with her a little more.

"I welcome the thought of doing something that doesn't involve a jerk like you and sex at the same time." She replied a bit cocky, getting ready for yet another hit on him although she knew how far he drove her body by whatever he was doing already. Ryu turned slightly in order to gain momentum, then swung her leg upwards while turning back hoping to strike his chin with a sudden motion for she figured this would be the last thing he expected.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Edward just chuckled and said. "Not a bad retort... but it takes more than that to defeat me, I am afraid." He then dodged her attack with her leg and then caught her leg with his arm and pumped it with lust energy before withdrawing to her back and then struck her with another palm strike before withdrawing once again.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm
Profile YIM

The girl's legs were about to give in, trembling by how aroused the last attack had made her. This was getting intense, the lust was a boiling heat within her core and soon he'd successfully break her. All that kept her away from an orgasm might have been mere willpower and discipline. Taking a deep breath she tried to focus, as usual the wolf was leaving the assault to her. "You're just humiliating me now .. how embarassing."

Ryu then approached her opponent yet again, this time fully depending on her reflexes. She was hoping to force him to strike once she got close enough and as a result she could duck and perhaps place a fatal strike in his groin, just like she intended to. A risky maneuver, no doubt he would be faster than her but Ryu was running out of miracles here.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Edward grinned as he managed to smell her increasing arousal and he knew it was a matter of time when she succumbed to her lust and he would be hers to do as he wished for the day. He then stood still for a moment, as if he was intending to take the brunt of the blow, but at the last second, he quickly moved out of the way, letting her hit empty air before he moved to restrain her and his palms glowed pink and he pumped her with another dose of lust energy even as he used his strength to keep her from retaliating against him.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 pm
Profile YIM

Missing the monster yet again she was caught by the wolf who kept her at bay with sheer strength. Twisting her body she desperately tried to free herself, but to no avail. Her gaze lowered to his hands which were glowing pink as they made contact with her flesh, gradually reducing her efforts to be released until she wasn't struggling at all. The arousal she had to deal with became unbearable and she felt herself getting closer to the edge, not having enough strength to fight anymore.

"F-fuck." Ryu gasped, fingers clenched into fists. "Please don't .. ahn .. don't make me .. N-no! I'm cumming!" The red haired girl then tensed up, arched her back and announced her orgasm with a loud moan filling the air. As it died down she shuddered, her muscles spasming before Ryu collapsed in his grasp, gasping for air. In the process she soaked her already wet bikini bottom with a tiny amount of her very own sexual fluids.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Edward held her close even as she let out a loud moan of pleasure, signifying the release of her orgasm and her defeat under his hand. He let her rest against him before he said. "Well, you lost against me.... so I suppose you should honor your part of the bet now, shouldn't you? Oh... just for formality's sake.... I would like to know the name of the woman that I am going to enjoy ravishing this night. It is only proper I think... don't you think so?"

He gave her a few playful licks and nips against her neck while he waited for her answer.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:32 am
Profile YIM

Rather than trying to avoid any of his touches she whimpered softly, in pleasure, not trying to break free for the slightest moment. For one she might be a stubborn little brat, but she knew the importance of not breaking any contracts such as this one.

"M-my name is Ryu .. Ryu Tanaka .. it's a pleasure.", she managed, the girl slowly regained her strength and pressed her back against the muscled chest of her captor, feeling it through his fur. Although she was purely against this creature taking advantage of her body she had to admit she had a weakness for stronger males, not to mention she hadn't forgotten about the arms that locked her in place. It was then, after a moment of silence, that she recalled what else he said, her gaze drifting off to the ground. "Y-yes, my part of the bet .. I'm at your service for the night .."

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:07 pm

"Ryu-chan... eh? Ryu.. Ryu... does it mean Dragon, by the way?" He said thoughtfully even as she pressed her back against his chest and loved the feeling of her skin against his fur. He continued to give her a few playful nips on her neck before letting her go and then said to her. " I will explain the details of your servitude for tonight, Ryu-chan... but first... I want to see all of you in your glory. So take your clothing off first, if you please."

His tone was charming and polite even as he watched for her reaction.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu tensed up as the creature repeated her name, surprisingly confident in its japanese meaning. The last time someone called her Ryu-chan was back at home, which reminded her of her childhood, one thing she tried to get away from as much as possible. "Yes, it does mean Dragon, but please .. no jokes about it being a male's first name."

Released from the wolf's grasp she takes a few steps, then turns to display herself to her audience of one. Slowly she reached behind her back, unhooking her bra. She didn't simply let it fall, she kept it in place for a moment in order to build tension before removing the cloth, brushing against her chest and her blush growing deeper. Exposed were her engorged nipples and the large breasts swollen with lust as the bikini top descended to the ground. She then undid the knot of the bottom part of her outfit, this time working a little faster.

Adding to the small pile of clothing the garment lands on top of it and she stands before the monster, motionless while struggling with the urge to cover her private parts. "M-may I know your name, too?"

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Edward rolled his eyes and then said. "Well... it is an unusual name to give to a girl, but l don't really give a damn about such things, so you need not worry about me making a joke about it." His gaze swept across her body, which was lush and womanly and he was beginning to feel aroused by the sight.

He then grinned and said and said. "My name is Edward... Edward Silvear at your service." He then said. "Come here, Ryu-chan... come to me and let me hold you in my arms for a bit. I am having a gracious mood tonight, so I'll try not to be too rough on you this night."

Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next