View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia) 

Post Re: Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia)
The poor students body fell almost limp as her head fell forword afther her unwanted slime treatment. The honey like ozze creeped down her short black hair and over her pretty blushing face while it continued to roll down past her neck and over her exposed chest. Shaking her head Lazly to try and get the goo off her face as she trashed and struggled under the tenticles coiled around her upper body. Trying her damn best to get free as the the whole situation was like reliving a horrible nightmare.

Every now and then Yolia would gasp soft feeling the light ocean air run over her hyper sensitive skin, even the rough sand rubbing ageist her was stimulating. Yolia sat propped up by the discusting perverted creatures tenticles coiled around her slender body, shivering as she felt Slimers breath roll acrost the back of her neck as he whispered into her ear from behind. Letting out a supprised yelp as she Jumping in suprise feeling his hard errect member poke agiest her toned near as she sat there forced to listen to his dirty mouth. Despite her being afraid His words only sent jolts of anger and frustration down the young students body. Clintching her teeth as she heard the word *brat* come from his discusting face ony pissed her off. Flinging her head back hard trying to hit this discusting monsters face and possible shut him up.

Tue May 08, 2012 10:46 am

The demon's erection poked against the round flesh of her butt, as he taunted her from behind. It was his mistake to underestimate Yolia as she never gave up fighting, a lesson he should have learned from there previous encounter ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7291). He reached around to cup a large breast with his hand when her head shot backwards. Smacking him on his chin, things went fuzzy for a moment after the impact. Luckily, the slime coating her silky hair deadened the blow a little or she might have kncoked him out with the unexpected blow.

His hand fell free from grasping her soft mound and he shook his head to clear it. He realized her last resort attack had occurred as he felt the slick slime on his chin where her head had hit. You will pay dearly for that... Slimer says as he reached down grasping her tiny bikini bottoms and pulling hard he shreds her last garment of protection.
Here I was going to start you off easy fucking you to a few orgasms before I raped your tight ass, but no, you have to go and be a bitch. Well, now you can live with the price of your rudeness..

Rubbing some slime off her back, he strokes a gooey hand over his cock coating the length in the slippery ooze. Aligning his hard cock he grips her hips and begins poking the tip at the tight muscle ring of her backdoor. Are you ready to pay for your impudence?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Yolia little cheap shot barly had any effect as her head made contact with his cheen. Slimer only seemed to stagger back while still cupping her lovly mounds befor only get more erritated. "Ahhh!! LET ME GO!!" Yolia screamed as she still tryed to fight trashing and struggling lazly even as her last pice of clothing was ripped from her prettly little body. "P-put me d-down!!"

Arching her body, shivering afther feeling his discusting hand run down her back scooping up some that groose slime to coat his member with. Yolia couldnt help but giggle as his hands grabed her ticklish sides too better aligh him self with her sweet toned ass.

Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 am

The demon smiled as she struggled and demand to be released, but the demon had other plans. The pain she had inflicted upon her rapist up and down the beach was about to returned to Yolia. Her pain would eventually turn to pleasure while his would turn quickly to dark yellowish blue bruises that would be repaired shortly enough through his demonic regeneration. The question of who won their encounter was about to be settled as he felt the tight muscles of her star against his tip.

So Yolia, my fiesty little kickboxer are you ready for your punishment... and without waiting for an answer he began to press his hips forward. The pressure built until finally her tight rear star spread open to his slime slickened thick cock as it invaded her rear.

He pushed forward until the head of his dick popped inside her tight backside and he gave her moment to adjust to the shock of his cock penetrating her exit only hole. Slowly, he sank a couple more inches into her depths before settling into slow shallow thrusts, enjoying the clentching tightness of her ass...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 am

"N-NOOoooo!!" Yolia screamed as her eyes shot open wide in terror and discust as she felt the creatures large member press agiest her backdoor befor slowly easing in as it gave way. Wincing in pain as she gasped gritting her teeth trying to endure this unwanted forced entry.

Archig back as she trashed and struggled. "Ahhhuuhhh!! S-STOP!! G-GET-T IT OUT!!" Her pretty face looking up at the clouds, blushing and gritting her teeth as she slowly went down his errect shaft inch by inch befor it all began to turn into short little thrusts sending jolts of pain up her body.

Sun May 27, 2012 8:51 am

The girl shouted her denial as struggled futilely as his cock began shallowly thrusting into her ass. She was trapped and helpless in front of the beast she had angered and injured and he seemed intent on returning the pain. The green slime matting her dark hair had the power to amplify pleasurable sensations, but also to magnify the pain of her feeling like she was being split in two by the forced anal entry.

As she pleaded for him to pull out, her looked at her blushing cheeks turned upwards towards the blue sky and decided to test her. Slowly he inched backwards as the pleasurable sensation of his withdrawal traveled through her restrained form. Leaning to the side with his neck and head he asked her in a low rumble of his voice, I just love to hear you beg Yolia. Are you ready to apologize? To recognize me as your master? Are you ready to submit your body to fulfill my pleasures at times and ways of my choosing? If so I will leave that lovely tight ass of yours alone for right now?

The demon proposed his questions awaiting her reply as his large cock's tip remained snugly pressed between her rear cheeks, ready to press into her ass again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Yolia gritter her teeth as the pain surged threw her. Trying her damned best to endure the pain of it all as the discussing creature fucked in tight ass relentlessly with slow yet powerful thrusts that rocked her entire body. Continuing to struggle and trash as her tits bounced from his assault as poor Yolia cried out in pain mixed pleasure. "G-GET IT O-OUT I-IT HURTS!!!!" Yolia cried out as she blushed arched her back almost laying her head on his shoulder as she screamed twords the sky.

Soon he pulled out of her tight near as the poor student sighed with relief be for her faced lite up in shocking surprise after he demanded something disturbing that bothered Yolia even worse. Blushing and trying to look back Yolia shot a angry glare is way. " Y-you a-are sick!!" Yolia hissed out as she blushed staring at him nervously, conflicted at what she could do because not matter what she still lost, but at least she could keep her pride. "f-for right n-now!! G-GO TO HELL I DON'T BEG!!" Yolia shouted in anger as she quickly struggled once again ageist her restraints.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:55 pm

She struggled mightily against the bonds that restrained her lithe form. He had his answer, and her struggles made him want to fuck her more. She was helpless and even the first round of her anal assualt had not broken that fighting spirit that had made her a prize worth rewinning. As much as she struggled and her strong will demanded that she seek her freedom, she must know that it was futile if only deep down inside.

So be it he thought, it would be fun trying to break the sexy student. It seems you are set on your decision, maybe in time you will regret it? Or perhaps you need me inside that tight ass as much as I need to be there? The demon taunted the girl as he pushed forward.

The mushroom tip of his cock pressed on, and he felt her already violated ass open a little easier to his slickened cock. Her tight anal ring accepting the intruder, even as her cries of pain, defiance, and shame spoke otherwise. He didnt stop this time until she was impaled fully on the rod between her firm ass cheeks. Without much pause he settled into a rhythym intent on breaking his kickboxer with deep slow thrusts into her rear...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Yolia pulled and trashed, stuggling limpy as she dangled there with the discusting creature behind her whispering into her ear negitive things trying to break her down. " I m-more then, Set of my dicsion!!" Panting trying to catch her breathe Yolia blushed as she staired back, trying to look the beast in the eye. " y-you can g-go-gooo-hhoooaa!!" Yolia said with such anger and confidance at firsts untill this creature plunged into her ass with out warning forcing her to cry out and thrash agiest her bonds. Arching back trying to endure the pain as she winched gritting her teeth while the horrible monster settled into a rhyhem driving her crazy as each pump rocked her body forcing her breasts to bounch upwards as she looked twords the sky screaming. "Auhhu-Auuhhh I-I hur-hurts!!" Yolia cryed as the monster went about this erotic torture.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 am

The demon began pumping into her backside as her back arched and she looked towards the sky with her slime dripping head. Her lovely chest began to shake with each thrust into her back door. The pain will pass and become pleasure as you relax and take your anal fucking. The question is do you wish this to end? You can submit Yolia and name me your master, or I can continue until you find an elusive orgasm the choice is yours... he chuckled as the steady pounding continued.

The sound of his balls slapping against her slit, and her screams filled the air. He reached around her kneeling form, and his hands began to caress her lovely jumping tits as he fucked her. So perfect, just the right size... he groaned as he could feel her tight muscles squeezing his large member tightly. They milked his length as he pulled back, only to have her smooth insides rub his velvetly length on every thrust into her warm rear. His palms rubbed her nipples as her mammaries continued to bounce freely in time with each thrust into her toned ass.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

The creatures power thurst continued as it pumped and pumped in to the poor students tiering body while it molested her slim covered breasts. Yolia gritted her teeth as she looked twords the sky weakly trash and struggled agiest the monsters tenticles. "Urhh!! S-shut u-up!" Yolia screamed in anger as he whispered into her ear crying as she tryed to fling her head back aiming to hit the discusting monster in his slimy smug face.

Yolia was forced to moan in unwanted pleasure feeling her glorious mounds be toyed and played with by the creatures hands forcing gasps and mouns from her parted lips as she blushed arched back agiest his cheast breathing heavily "Uhhghh Y-you wont... UhRrgg get-t away w-with this!"

(srry about my vanishing act...was lost in limbo...agin lol)

Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 am

(lol its quite alright, I have no clue about disappearing for months at a time :D) The demon felt her tight backdoor squeeze tightly around his member as its slime covered surface slipped between her toned cheeks and deep into her. Rapid thrusts had her body torn between the pain and slowly building pleasure of the unusual insertion.

Yolia took offense to his taunting, and he attempted a rear head butt yet again. This time the demon was ready for her and tilted his head to the side. His right hand left her bouncing orb and quickly grasped her neck as she lean back to strike. The hand cupped her chin forcing her to look skyward, as her short, slimed covered black hair rested on his shoulder now. He held her in place as he continued fucking her poor ass, in retaliation to her continued resistance he picked up the pace.

Two tentecales were needed so he left her arms restrained and as her head wad leaned back one went between her legs and began pressing slowly upwards into her warm sex and while she told him how he would not get away with his anal rape, he drove the other between he slender lips. He penetrated her waiting holes filling her completely. In rhythm, the cock tipped tentacle began thrusting into her warm wet mouth and pussy, while he continued his anal assault from behind...

With a satisfied groan, I already have my dear Yolia you are mine...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Yolias last cheap shot was easly dodged by the discusting creature as he instead used her head flinging back to his advantage, by cupping her chin forcing her head to rest limpy on the beasts sholder forcing her to look twords the sky crying out in pain mixed pleasure. "Y-you...uhhhrg!!"

Yolia felt as thow she was going to split in two as the creature continued to thrust and pound its way into her rear agin and agin. The pain was intense, unsure how long she could take this kind of abuse as the poor student weakly struggled and trashed agiest the tenticles restaining her.

Yolia entire body suddenly jumped in suprise as the creature wandering tenticles slowly began to poke and prod as her wet sex almostas if knocking to come in as Yolia tryed to stop him by tightly closing her legs together. but to no effect his discusting tenticles slowly push its way threw inbetween her legs. Yolias faced flushed red as she gasped forcing a loud moan from the poor girls lips as her body tremble. "N-NOT THE-R UHHHRGG!!"

Yolias moan was quickly cut off by another tenticle forcing its way into her mouth as she was forced to moan. Crying out muffled screams of unwanted pleasure as all the slimy apendages began to trust into her all at once.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 pm

The poor girl Yolia had beat the demon up and down the beach. As he penetrated her in all ways imaginable at once, her super sensative body seemed his target to get revenge. Her pert ass began to relax under the effects of the slime but it was still an unusual sensation as he raped her ass. The pain began to become pleasure and was only enhanced by the sudden assualt on her delicate sex. The two members, the tentacles in her flower and the cock in her butt were only separated by a thin wall of flesh and she would feel them rubbing against each other in an alternating rhythym through it.

As she rested her chin length hair against his shoulder the cock appeared in front of her lips and drove its way into her mouth. Her protests came to a bitter end as the tentacle began fucking her pretty mouth his hand holding her chin in place.

Through her thin lips and over her tongue the cock tipped tentacle went back and forth. Her warm wet mouth nothing more than his latest toy as she knelt helplessly on the sand on the beach. Not quite finished their his other hand drifted between her legs and his fingertips found her sensative clit. In an eruption of sensations he assualted her as only a team of humans could ever hope to. The pleasure would be unimaginable...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 am

Yolia gagged and choft as the monster brutly thrusted its cock tipped tenticles in and out of open mouth. Tears of pain rolling down her flushed red face feeling the long tenticle hitting the back of her throut as she stuggled to breath inbetween its powerful thrusts. The attention lower dident help in her struggle as Yolia was forced to endure a harsh assult agiest her young sexy body. Feeling thrust afther into her sex and toned ass as she sat in the monsters discusting lap forcing her to body to bounce up and down up and down over and over agin while he toyed with her swollen breasts teaking her sensitive nipples.

"Urrhhgghh!" Yolia cryed with a muffled moan as she weakly struggled in a panic afther feeling the monsters hand slowly slid down slowly. Unable to help but giggley sob as she felt its hand agiest her ticklish side as it made its way to her dripping wet sex, completly filled by the tenticle mercsly fucking her silly befor adding his fanger to the sensitive area molesting it. Forcing Yolias to have an alarmed expression acrost her face as she arched back further, jutting her chest forword while her breasts bounced between thrusts the monsters powerful thrusts.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next