View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia) 

Post Re: Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia)
Slimer's tentacles coiled her arms as she was dragged across the sands closer to her inevitable fate. They managed to wrap her up to the elbows and he reeled her backwards, he happened to miss her leg but that seemed not too important as she was mostly bound being dragged closer, her lovely breasts leaving their own trail through the semimoist sand. She squirmed to his delight, as he planned on feeling her lovely sex squeezing him in orgasm before long.

It was then the pain flooded through his groin and he dropped to his knees in agony. The bitch had managed to land a desperate backwards kick directly to his balls and he couldn't help as the rolling waves of pain permeated his being. He cupped his struck sack in a cupping motion and screamed his weezing agony at the top of his lungs, Damn it that hurts! You're gonna pay for that ten times over you bitch!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:02 am

Seeing her cheap crouch shot work. Yolia quickly attempted to sand up and get out of her as she pulled her arms free frmnhis tenticles grasp and Lift her self off her stomic to only hugging her chest to cover her exposed breasts with her left arm and attempted to pull the tenticle rapped around her leg off. Yolia continued to pull and tug on the tight tenticle as she finnily got free and to her feet.

Yolia could not help but turn and look at him as the monster screamed over his proble brused testicles. Suddenly her inner anger rose agin as Yolia gave him a angry scowle. "OH YOU HAVENT SEEN NOTHING YET!!" Instead of turning and running Yolia wanted just a few more shots in as she quickly ran over and kicked him while he was down. Once swiftly but hard in the ribs, then agin upside the head and one more time she kicked him in the stomic to prove her point. Once done teaching him a lesson Yolia turned and quickly began to run agin back down the beach to get her items and far away from here as possible.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Slimer sat cupping his hurt sack and waited for the pain to subside. Meanwhile, Yolia made her escape or so he thought, he was too busy waiting for the pain to subside to notice or care. As she pulled herself free he was about to struggle to his feet when instead of taking advantage of his momentary stunned state to run she turned towards him.

Yelling him taunt she flashed three kicka his direction using her training in kick boxing. The first he tried to block by raising an arm but missed and her foot connected with the side of his head. stars flashed through his eyes as a second kick hit his ribs and a third grazed his head as he slumped over. Groaning on the sands he shakes his heaad before pushing off the damp grainy surface with his arms catching his wind and springing to his feet.

Play time was over...Slimer was pissed and it was time to teach that impudent Yolia a lesson. He shook the final cobwebs free as she had made it to her bag and was about to bolt. Deciding to play on her overconfidence he went invisible again as she had her back turned. Sprinting on his four legs up the beach, he followed her tracks that she came by moving past her as she retreived her things and waited slightly down the beach to ambush her hoping her overconfidence kept her thinking she had been absolutely victorious.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Yolia ran down the beach quickly making her way to her bag she left behind earlier. As the young student ran she turned to look back and see if she was fallowed by the discusting creature but saw nothing and assumed he must of ran away afther his beating. Once Yolia made her way to her bag she quickly grabed it, leaving what ever was left out side the bag and left it behind and ran as fast as her legs could take her. unkowning she was running down the beach straight back into troble.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 am

Slimer waited down the beach invisibly still patiently waiting for his opportunoty at revenge for the beating the impudent girl had delivered to him. He watched as the topless beauty made a grab for her bag. He admired those lovely breasts and would soon have her and them in his grasp. He must admit she is pretty quick in gathering up her things even after she glances back to where he had fallen.

He waits as she runs up the beach, her toned body tight from many hours of kickboxing practice. Her hips sway slightly and large breasts bounce as she makes her way through the difficult sands. Holding entirely still so he doesn't give anything away she draws near and he makes his move at the last possible second, aiming one of his oversized in a strong underhanded punch directly at her solar plexus, hoping to drive the wind out of her. The light blurs around his form as he moves in with the strike hoping his aim is perfect, he prepares to launch his tentacles.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 pm

The young student ran as fast as she could down the beach to get away from the discusting creature. Looking back every so offten to see if she was being followed but saw noth. "I think I lost it!!" Yolia thought as she run. could not help but wonder why these creatures wanted her so much. Untill somthing hit her and not in the idea sense. Yolia felt a sudden shard and horible pain knocking the wind out of her. Falling to the ground yolia chofed and tryed to catch her breath hold thr area she was hit and try and sell what hit her.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:54 am

The demon smiled and reappeared to sight as his large fist hit right under her ribcage, and her air escaped in a rush from her lungs. He watched smiling as she collasped to the dry sands, her arms wrapping around her waist as she gasps to have a return of her precious breath. Taking in her jigggling large breasts, his eyes gleaming green in the direct sunlight, smiling at the sight of almost assured victory and her wonderous breasts.

Sucks, don't it, time to make you pay for your insolence... Slimer punned badly and sent out his four coils seeking to wrap around Yolias arms and pin them against her body as she lay on her side gasping for breath. The other two sought to wrap each of the student's dangerous, toned, kick-boxing legs, Slimer waited to see if he would be successful or if she would regain her air in time to somehow escape his clutches again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 pm

The blow knocked the wind out of the poor student as she lay on her side trying to catch her breath as she coffed."You-u b-bastard!!" Wincing as she blushed and looked up.Yolia saw the freaky creature from eairlyer as he wasted no time in using those discusting tenticles of his to get a hold of her arms and legs as she lay almost powerless agiest him. Struggling to move,Yolia couldent find the strength as the onword blow plus her own movment increased the power of the strike almost knocking her out cold. Too weak to move from the monsters staggering blow Yolia found her self attempting to lazly try and swat at the tenticles come near her in a desprate attempt to keep him away.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 am

Slimer's tentacles quickly wrap twice around her body, coiling her upper arms and around her chest and back. Her arms are quickly pinned to her sides and the remaining two tentacles coil her legs. Gotcha you are mine now...You will pay for.the pain you have caused me many times over... he says walking up to the restrained girl as she struggles on her back trying to break free. He continues wrapping the coils around her over and over till the one inch think vines trap her chest back and upper arms, pinning them tight to her sides.

He walks closer till he stands over her on the sand and takes in a look of his dangerous prize. Are you ready to submit or do you need to feel my slime cascading over you? The choice is yours...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 am

Yolia winced and tryed to catch her breath as she continued to lay on her side holding the area she was punched trying to get over the pain. Finaily Yolia managed to tough threw the pain to her rib as she attempted to get to her feet and face the monster agin but it was already to late. Yolia's show open wide as she felt the discusting creatures long tenticles waste no time in rapping her up like she was some kind of meal.

Her arms and legs restrained as she attempted to struggle and trash to get free but found the grip on her far to tight in this state. " I'M NOT YOURS!!!...LET ME GO!!" The yound student yelled as she Blushing and trashing Yolia dident want to admit to her self she was helpless. Nervously watching as that thing approch her as it still rapp her in his tenticles now an inch thick making sure she couldent get free this time. looking up creature yolia blushed as she shot him an angry and nervous scowl "Shut up and Let be go or, or els !!!" Yolia continued to trashand struggle to get free.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:12 am

Poor Yolia or else what? and with that he swung the two foot thick tail over her head and it bulged as the disvusting goo filled the appendage completely. The mouth opened and slowly a couple inches a second the thick honey like slime began to descend towards her head. Trapped as she was she could only squirm and await the inevitable. The coils were tight around her arms allowing almost no movement except her hands.

Struggle as she might, the green slime was coming and she could do little but prepare herself for its covering... If you mean you want to submit to me you are right, otherwise that pretty short hair of yours is in for a treat. Next I think I'm gonna rape you till you swear to me as your master. Count your seconds of freedom because they are about to end... The demon taunts as the blob closes in on her delightful head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 am

The young students eyes open wide in fear as the discusting creature standing over her hung its long gross tail over her head and shrugged off her empty threats. It was just then she remainberd every thing and what was about to happen. Trashing and struggling even harder now. "NO NO NO....NOT THE TAIL PLEASE ANYTHING!!" It was then her please ment nothing as he suddenly just poured the discusting goo over her head. caking her head inch by inch casing her to only trash and struggle harder and harder while he still poured the goo over her.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am

As she kneeled there and watch the goo descend her eyes seemed to lose focus and then return as she had her memories strike her like a fist. She pleaded against the tail and the disgusting goo that it indicated. Thrashing her body under the tight wraps simply allowed her to do little more than wiggle. With her arms pinned to her side, there was little she could do to fight back as the goo touched down on her head. The thick honey-llike blob slowly touch her hair and began its work of delivering its chemicals to her system within five minutes she would become relaxed to the point where movement was next to impossible for almost half an hour, an eternity in the demon's clutches. He planned on using the time with her senses exploding to work on her lovely body.

The slime stickily ooze around her head flowing over her short hair matting it down as it went. Such a pity, we could have avoided this had you just submitted in the first place. Now you get slimed... By this point the goo had matted her bangs down over her forehead and the flow of green goo had reached her ears and the back of her head at about the same level. The aphrosisiacs and nerve enhancing drugs would begin flooding her system as she couldn't break free of the wrapping tendrils...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 pm

"NONONONONO!!! STOP THE SLIME.....PLEASE!!!" Yolia screamed and trashed as the slime cascaded over her head mattind down her short black hair and opscuring her vision. Covering her eyes Yolia could only cry and scream stuggling to get free as she layed helpless and topless in her red bikini bottems sitting in the discusting perverted creatures grasp. It wasnt long untill Yolia began feel simtoms of his discusting goop as her body already felt heavy as the very brezze of the ocean air was allready causing her to blush as a gasp slipped out.

Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 am

The thick honey-like slime slowly oozed through her hair, dripping down her face and over her ears and neck. The goo was sticky against her silky hair, but felt like slick lotion as it traveled down over her smooth skin. The demon smiled as she went from brave warrior to a begging, trapped college girl. These human women were surprisingly the same. Desperate to use all their powers, training and abilities, then they are caught and as the slime coursed disgustingly over them they were reduced to begging against the fate coming.

The demon smiled as the chemically laden goo finished smothering her short black hair. The full dose would work its way through her system, and as he felt her struggles grow feint and her head drooped forward, he knew they already were. The demon saw her flesh form goosebumps under the conflicting coolness of the breeze, and the warmth radiating off the Sun in the sky.

Slimer stopped the flow of green slime, as the gloop dripped off her face and traveled down her neck to slither its warm wetness over her slender bare shoulders and down her ample chest. Slowly, he took his time kneeling in the sand behind her. He body was propped up by the tentacles coiling her slender frame and pinning her arms to her sides. Her head hung limply forward, her pretty features obscured by the thick sludge covering her head.

Leaning forward he whispered into her ear, Are you ready to be fucked my fiesty little brat? I wonder how much you remember now that you've had to relive your disgusting sliming? Do you know what awaits that sexy little body of yours? Do you remember the feel of your tights holes being raped and filled with my seed? As he spoke she would feel his member hardening, pressing against her skimpy bathing suit bottom from behind.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next