View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia) 

Post Re: Beauty beats the Beast (Yolia)
He began bouncing her helpless and thoroughly filled form up and down in his lap. The tentacle in her delicious pussy began to feel her moisture building from the deep thrusts into her sex. The tip of the assaulting tendril seemed to be able to strike and rub against her gspot without fail. The tendrils seemed to twist and twirl as invaded her wet sex.

The tendril slipping into her mouth began to form precum on its tip as it reinserted its length into her mouth over and over again. Her warm wet mouth formed a small o around the inch thick intruder. It seemed to stop just short of driving down her throat as it tripped her gag reflex. The twitching would begin as the tentacle in her mouth approached its first release.

His fingers released her chin and found one of her violently boucing breasts. His fingers caressing and squeezing the bouncing orb. His other hand continued rubbing her magic pearl between her legs. His fingertips circling and caressing her hardening clitoris as the pleasure built in her sexy young fame.

Finally, his cock was delighting in the warm tight confines of her ass. She was now relaxed to the point of being hilted with each drop onto the cock buried in her rear. He could feel his balls stir as his orgasm was building. Her tight backside was a joy that he could not deny. Her rarely penetrated hole was a tight fit even with the relaxation chemicals working their magic. Up and down she went filled to the brim and penetrated in every way.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:55 pm

The poor student let out muffled crys and gasps as she was forculy fucked and molested at all ends by the discusting monster. Finding it hard to breath as the tenticle slipped in and out of her mouth while she was violently bounced up and down by the tenticle invading her dripping wet sex. Yolias eyes where wide open in shocked alarm as she felt her own pleasure reacing its boiling point.

The monster could tell she was trembling with arousal as Yolia tryed her best to fight the sexual torture while feeling how he toyed with her breasts and molested her magic pearl as she leaned back struggling to get free while her limp head rest on his sholder. Yolias blushing red face stared sky ward as her heart faced in side her chest untill it was all to much for her young body to take. The poor girls entire body tighten as she violently trashed leting out a muffled scream of extisy afther being pushed over that thin line.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:25 am

The demon's pleasure grew as her warm tight body began to moisten around the tentacle invading her tight sex. Her head rested back against his muscular chest and shoulder slimy short hair sliding and fanning over her skin as she was bounced over and over up and down the dual penetrating members. Her muffled gasps around the cock plunging in and out of her delectible little mouth added to his pleasure and his first load built up inside of it.

Yolia's relaxed muscles began to involuntarily twitch as she was pushed over the brink into a blissful first orgasm. As her muffled cries of pleasure escaped her throat and thin lips, the oral raping tendril began releasing a huge spray of his sticky seed. Spurt after spurt of the sticky semen began filling her mouth and throat. The copious amount of fluid quickly flowed up over her tongue and began escaping around the seal of her lips, dribbling down her chin.

To prevent her from choking, the demon pulled the spent tentacle feom her mouth showering her neck and upper chest in his sticky cum. Her quivering sex was close to teasing an orgasm from his tentacle down below as it and his cock continued to take their pleasure from her bouncing form. Her juices lubricated her flower and the tentacle plunged deeper and faster as spasmed around the monsters.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Yolia was at the peek of her orgasm just as the discusting creature came into her open mouth forcing poor Yolia to choke as much as she could down. The monsters discusting seed over flowing and spilling from the students poor mouth as the invading tenticle was soin pulled from her lips befor she gagged letting the student scream a passionate cry off pleasure over the crashing waves of the ocean near by. The monster sprayed the rest of its loud over poor Yola's face and upper body coating her and a thin layer of sticky grooseness.

Yolia was given little rest afther her orgasm as she was continualy and brutaly fucked on the beach. The monsters tenticles pushing into her rear and flower thrusted in and out, in and out bounching her body up and down faster and faster as she hung some what limp in his tenticle grasp not quite ready for more of theis erotic torture as all she could do was moan and scream. "ughh ughh ughh ughh!! st-stop...p-please!! It-it...hurts!!" Yolia muttered out tears rolling down her face.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 am

The demon had no sympathy for Yolia. Lost in his own pleasure as he took revenge on the fighter, he listened to her moans and screams taking the pain she had caused him out on her. Your fight caused me great pain, and now you get the rewards of defeat. You are mine to use and use you I will... Over and over the tentacle shot deeper into her wet sex. Its squirming flesh seeking to fill her completely with each twisting thrust. It rammed over her spongey gspot on its way to press against the opening of her cervix.

The demon's cock buried in her backside constantly withdrew until only the tip remained inside and then slid deep inside her ass. The slime coating her hair kept it relaxed enough not to tear, but still the rapid brutal assault was an unusual rape many of the island's girls had never had a chance to encounter until they made it to the island, where monster's tentacles and cocks violated their tender virgin holes without remorse. That's it my lovely kickboxer, feel every inch as it fills your tight shapely body over and over. Your combat training has left you nice and tight...

Instead of her crying pleas bringing her relief he lifts and drops her into the double penetration faster and harder and she can feel the throbbing members begin to heat up and pulse as their orgsms approach.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Yoia was forcly bounced up and down agin and agin off the discusting creatures cock and tenticles. Being double penitrated while the poor student cryed and screamed as the brutal rape went on and on. "uhhghh!!ughhh!! ughh!!"

Tears and other sweat mixed jucies rolled down the students face as she could not help but gasp and moan between scream of horrific pleasure. Yolia began to feel her own pleasure boiling up in side her agin as Slimer fucked her sensless unsure how much more of this horrible erotic torture she could take befor she was driven insane by this sex fiend.

Yolia could only limply twist and turn her body in the monster tight grasp as Yola screamed and cry sound of pain mixed pleasure twords the blue ocean sky while she was dropped down on the creatures discustig cock and tenticle invading her sex and rear agin and agin forcing her lovely mounds to bounch wih each drop. "Ughh!! IT!! Ughhh!! H-Hurt!!" Yolia managed to mutter out what sounded like words between gasp and screams.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Cum for me Yolia show me that the pain and pleasure are what you deserve. Show me that you are nothing more than a horny little beast to be used like all the other human women on this campus. Show me that while you claim pain, secretly you love that tight tender pussy and ass being fucked. Being unable to resist and fight as you train so hard to do. Tell me its only an act and that you secret desire being taken over and over and you shall be set free, filled with my seed.

The demon taunted the poor ravaged girl as he felt her love tunnel slickening once more, a precursor to the orgasmic wave to come. Her lubed up butt tightly constricting around his thick invading member. Faster and faster he lifted and dropped the dark haired beauty. He could feel his balls tingling and the sensations over her lovely body overcoming him. It would not be long before he filled her with his sticky semen, making her body his temple and giving it the tithing due.

Groans and grunts accompanied her sobbing cries of pleasures, and all of it out of place from what would be a serene setting back on earth. The waves crashes and the bright sunlight beat down, making the rationale mind hide from the fact that light was supposed to keep such horrible monstrosities at bay and such vicious rapes a thing that only happened when the light was gone and terror sets in...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 pm

"I-I dont Aughhh!! Enjoy this!!* Yolia muttered as she was brutaly fuck and molested by the discusting creature. Wincing as she was dropped agin and agin onto the discusting creatures member griving her insane with pain mix pleasure. Grunting and moaning loudly Yolias eyes shot open in alarm as she felt his member throbig in side her along side her own over whelming pleasure as it quickly reached its peek.

Throwing her head back on to the creatures sholder, Yolia cryed a passionate cry of release as her body trembled and tighten around the beasts member invading her tight sex at the same time Slime reached his own andthe sun went down.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 pm

The demon's thick rod begins twitching wildly inside her tight anus, although it did not shoot first. The poor kickboxer Yolia threw her head back, and cried once more at the top of her lungs as her bouncing bossom ceased its movement and she orgasmed hard again. The demon looked at her lovely face marred by tears, black hair from bangs to her chin length ends matted down, while screaming in pleadure on the abandoned beach and the tendril began filling her tight warm pussy with loads of copious semen

It remained embedded inside her slick depth pumping the warm cum over and over inside her. As the orgasm rocked her body, her ass muscles, tight from years of kickboxing, twitched hard. The cock buried deeply in her ass, was choked tightly and he began filling her bowels with an equally impressive large warm load. He waiting until he could feel the gooey buildup covering both organ before pulling out, cum gushing free accompanying the withdrawal.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 pm

The poor students entire body tighten and cliched around the creatures stiff rod and cock tipped tenticle impaling her, all while she ached her self back limply thrashing as she was plowed threw another forced mind blowing orgasm. Yolia screamed loud crys of pleasure befor her entire body froze her mucsles clinching around the creatures member as he reached his own limits cumming in side her, filling both her rear and sex completly.

Afther the whole experince Yolia hung spent, limp in the creatures arms, her body spasming from the over whelming momment of passion. Panting and gasping for air Yolias heart pounded in side her chest as she stared blankly exhausted. no matter how much she trained nothing would ever ready her from somthing as tiring as what just happen. "I-is..*pant*..It over?....*pant*"

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:59 am

The demon let her hang weakly in his grasp. By now the slime had mostly evaporated and her muscle control was returning. As he withdrew from her two abused hole his warm semen leaked freely down her legs and inner thighs. Another lovely round of taking his pleasures from the vixen fighter Yolia. She asked if it was finally over as she weakly quivered from the mind blowing orgasms they shared.

While the demon could potentially go on for days at a time he knew he would probably kill his prey with the overload of pain and pleasure. His aphrodisiac laden sperm would be working its way through her system. He debated seeing how far he could push the beauty towards or even past her limits. Dropping her towards the warm sand, the sun had made its way towards the horizon. Her friends had never appeared and she had been through a vicious fight and even more brutal rape. My time seeking you out will never come to an end my dear. You are simply too amazing, as for now... he lets loose a blood curdling, rumbling laugh.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 pm

The creature allowed the poor exhausted student drop to the warm beach sand. Her body covered in Slime and sweat asshe layed there belly first panting heavy tryig to catch her breath afther the torture shevwas just forced to endure.

Tiered and still lightly spasming from her orgasm, Yolia managed to regain enough strength and muscle control afther some of Slimers slime evaporated to get up onto all fours and attemp to crawl away while he was distracted by his own gutteral laughter.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 am

The demon finished laughing to notice his tired abused prey attempting to crawl away on all fours. Cum leaked in a trickle from her pussy and ass and she looked properly fatigued from the assualt she had survived. The chemically laced sperm would even now be delivering its fresh load of aphrodisiac into her lovely body, the heat and need warring with her brain to escape, and to escape his clutches as fast as possible.

Where do you think you are going? If you have enough energy to leave then you certainly have enough energy to spend time pleasing me further... the demon said approaching the crawling Yolia.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

A chill shot up Yolia spine, almost froze in place on her hands and knees as the monster quickly noticed her trying to escape afther their little "work out". The students eyes widen in fear and suprise hearing his comment, if she had the energy to move she had the energy to play some more. The Idea of "playing" more with this creature sent a shiver up her spin knowing there was no chance in hell she was getting away in her tiered aroused state.

Yolia looked back at Slimer her faced flushed red from exhaustion and the drug heat her body up fro' the inside out. "aughh..N-no...I'm..i'm g-good really!" Yolia shouted shaking her head negitivly twords his statment as she tryed to crawl pulling her self faster to try and make a desprie attempt to escape.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:25 pm

The demon watched her pathetically crawl away in her attempt to "flee" and had to chuckle. He slowly walked up behind her and clawed hands grasped her by her thin waste. Sinking down into the sand on his knees, he held her struggling form as he aligned his glistening member up to her dripping sex and pressed the tip against her opening.

Are you ready for round 2, Yolia my pet? As he finished asking he began to thrust forward with his hips, slowly sinking his dick back into her warm velvety depth.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5