View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Another Practice Interrupted... (for Edward) 

Post Re: Another Practice Interrupted... (for Edward)
The rules seemed to have changed; she could apparently take about five times as many hits before suffering a penalty. Admittedly, she had no idea how many attacks that would be out of, but it actually sounded slightly easier, and it would at least take longer for her to fail if she did. Not that she had any intention of taking things any easier; she wasn't going to let herself get hit by eleven missiles this round only to find he still expected her to suffer a penalty. Besides, the fewer hits she took now, the easier the entire test would be.

The missiles were faster, without the brief pause in the middle that the training rounds and the first part of this round had had. All she could do was rely on her instincts and hope for the best. A sideways twist almost got her out of the path of the first three, but one grazed her breast, the lust energy it released causing her nipple to stand erect. She tried to sidestep the next two, but one hit her thigh squarely. It wasn't a painful strike, but the lust energy being released that close to her sex proved somewhat… distracting. She recovered her concentration in time to block the pine cone aimed at her forehead, but it was still a hit. A hasty attempt to duck under the last ones was only partially successful, as she wasn't able to bring her arm back down quite quickly enough to avoid taking another hit.

Seven hits so far. No idea how good that really is; I'm not even sure this round's over yet. She returned to the basic stance again, waiting to see what he did next.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 pm

"Seven out of twenty... a good start for this round, Miss Qin... though let me give you another tip for you to get through the following rounds." Edward said to her after witnessing her movements. "For the next few rounds, you are allowed to try and catch the cones as a ploy to succeed in this training. Any cone you manage to catch will not be counted as a hit.... but I do warn you the lust energy will get absorbed into your body faster. Keep that in mind when you attempt to do so..."

He then paused and took another five cones, charged them with lust energy and then said. "This will be the second round.... here we go." He then flicked two cones towards her each of her shoulders, and one towards her abdomen. The next five cones soon followed, flying towards her neck, chin, and thighs as well as her chest.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

The second round started without him giving her any real chance to rest. She didn't hold this against him; he was playing much fairer with her than any of the other monsters she'd met had, and she couldn't expect any convenient breaks in a real battle. She attempted to duck and sidestep the first five, but failed to get out of the path of the one aimed at her stomach.

The second set were in a more spread out pattern, making them harder to dodge. She tried ducking under the first two, only to be grazed by one, although it was close enough that he might have thought it only brushed her hair. An attempt to to twist out of the path of the ones aimed at her thighs was also only partially successful, as one hit the side of her leg and the maneuver left her in a bad position to try to avoid the last one. With no other options, she tried to catch the missile. Of course, that was something that would be difficult to do even with practice, so it wasn't surprising that she missed the attempt rather badly.

Character listing

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Edward watched as four cones out of ten met their mark on the girl' body and he guessed that adrenaline was the only thing slowing the effects of the lust energy down. He nodded and said. "Four out of ten... not bad. But you have to try harder than that... Miss Qin, because here I go."

He then flicked the remaining ten cones, focusing this time on her stomach, breasts, thighs and inner thighs as well as her feet, the speed of the cones moving faster this time, and they glowed a bright pink, signaling the slightly increased amount of lust energy that was in them this time round.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am
Profile YIM

She didn't even have time to acknowledge his comment before the next set of pinecones were flying at her. While she noticed their pink glow, this wasn't the time to try to work out what that might mean.

Her focus was mostly on the ones aimed at her lower body, something which quickly proved to be a mistake. Twisting aside, she avoided the ones aimed at her stomach and one of the two heading for her chest, but the other one hit her squarely in the breast. The sudden influx of a larger amount of lust energy into a sensitive area combined with the effects of the eleven previous hits caused her to cry out, briefly overcome by a wave of pleasure. That brief moment of distraction was long enough for another cone to graze her leg, its energy adding another split second of distraction until another one hit her thigh. This kept up until all the cones had reached her, only one of them on a path that missed her entirely.

Six hits, she thought, her breath coming in gasps that weren't due to exertion. This could be bad. She returned to the basic stance, but was a bit slower doing so than before.

Character listing

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

Edward noticed that the effects of the lust energy were getting to her and he mentally counted the hits and he looked at her thoughtfully. "Your score for now is seventeen out forty, Miss QIn... I will be a little concerned if I were you. But I am not without reason... you may have a five minute breather before we start the next round of our training this day."

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

She nodded at his assessment and his granting her a break. "Thank you," she said, taking a seat on a nearby stump. While she was still avoiding most of the projectiles, it was getting harder to do so, and the last round had demonstrated just how much of a problem an inconveniently placed hit could be. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she attempted to focus enough to lessen the effects of his lust energy.

When the break was over, she returned to the basic stance. She wasn't sure she'd been able to counter the energy's effects much, but the brief rest had done some good.

(OOC: Sorry about the delay; I forgot this was waiting for a response. :oops: )

Character listing

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7