View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Darkness is My Friend? (Forny) 

Post Darkness is My Friend? (Forny)
Brianna walked along the forest path. she liked the forest at night it was dark and peaceful two things she liked feeling the shadows around her she made them ripple around her smilling as she did so. There may no dead people at this school but the shadows were more than a good way to use her magic. Reaching a clearing she sat down on a fallen tree and admired the forest around her

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Post Re: Darkness is My Friend? (Forny)
Lujuria found himself traversing through the forest. He always had enjoyed the forest at night, as it was dark and foreboding, two traits he liked the most. Being surrounded by what was essentially a 'sea' of shadows also made him feel more at home than anywhere else, save for perhaps the Basement.

Though, he wasn't in an entirely good mood at the time. Earlier, not that long ago, the monster had been enjoying the growing darkness when he suddenly found himself being attacked by a Harvester, humping furiously at his leg. It had been more than just a minor annoyance, as the bastard hated being anyone's bitch. Instead of allowing the damn thing to continue, a simple flick of the leg had sent the Harvester soaring through the air, chirping wildly. As amusing as the mental image may be, put yourself in his shoes. It just wasn't that funny to him. Seriously.

And after that incident, Lujuria was putting as much distance between him and the offending monster, wondering just how many more weird creatures had made the island their home. As he pondered this, his eyes eventually fell across the sight of a female sitting on a fallen tree in the clearing ahead.

Well, maybe the night wouldn't be a total loss after all, he thought privately to himself. It was then that the monster began moving closer toward the clearing, taking care to not make any undue noises and alert the student to his presence. This time around, he'd be doing the humping.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Like a conductor Brianna moved her hands around in the air making the shadows around her dance around her. Laughing merrily she continued to make the shadows dance around her. Sometimes the darkness can be her friend as well as her enemy. Stopping what she was doing she felt something in the darkness very faint but there was something out there. Dismissing it as an animal she continued her conduction and allowed the shadows to twirl around her dress.

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Yet another student that could use magic... The monster merely kept on approaching, his mix of blue and blond hair swaying in the night breeze. Somehow, he just knew that this was going to be more interesting than usual. As fun as ordinary females were, those that used magic tend to be of another caliber.

And it was a magic user that had power over shadows this time? He was then reminded of a certain student who had used light magic to temporarily blind him. It hadn't been all that effective, but what followed had been thoroughly fun. A smirk spread on his lips as the monster stepped out into the clearing, moving up behind the student. This one, though, seemed as if she wasn't accustomed to the school's perils. Or perhaps, hadn't faced any monsters yet, though he couldn't tell for sure. Still, to sense something and disregard it so casually...? How foolish for the student. Even if the darkness was her friend, those that lurked within it could be the opposite.

And as far as they went, Lujuria was the very stuff of nightmares. Smiling, albeit arrogantly, Lujuria stopped behind the female. "Neat trick there, young lady. Got any other tricks to show off, eh?"

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Turning around she saw a young man walking towards her. Brianna would not have been worried if it was not for the fact that he had red eyes. I know what you are! Do not take one more step towards me! You'll regret it if you do! brianna dropped into an offensive stance and looked at the man her face angry and determined.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm

The monster only smirked, amused by the threat. It had been so long since anyone had tried to do that to him. Granted, he had simply crushed those who had done so but as seeing as it was a student this time around, a little bit of levity wouldn't be too bad.

After all, the student appeared to not have any appreciation for the exquisite flavors of despair and terror. And now, he'd have to teach her to not just blindly threaten people, especially her betters. "You know, you're supposed to respect your elders. That attitude of yours is going to get you into serious trouble if you don't get a hold on it..." The monster smiled as he took a step forward, ignoring her threat. How could any mere student be a danger to the great Lujuria, after all?

"You see, the darkness may be your friend here, but... For me, the darkness is my bitch. It does what I tell it to, without fail. In front of me, control over the darkness is meaningless." Lujuria didn't bother with doing anything else, deciding on just toying with the silly female. "If I were you, I'd get on my knees and apologize..."

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Fuck you! Brianna swirled her hands in the air sending the shadows spinning around him. She then clapped her hands together bringing the whirlpool of shadow crashing down on the creature just as they were about to hit him she fanned her fingers out making the shadows turn into spikes. They hit there target sending dirt and dust everywhere. Panting she smiled. That's that.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm

It was an excellent spell, he had to admit. But then again, the shadows were some of the strongest powers for those that could wield it. It was simply no surprise, really. Just a shame that the inhibitors had considerably weakened the attack, making it too easy for the monster to evade it.

With the dust, Lujuria moved out of sight, allowing the female to think she had at least drawn first blood and made him think twice. Indeed, he could see the effect of the inhibitors on the female already, with her being tired out by the attack, panting like that. Well, it made no difference, for she would have been panting one way or another. Instead, as soon as the dust had settled, leaving behind only shadow spikes that had missed their target and Lujuria revealed himself again, this time seated on the fallen log.

Clapping lightly, the monster smirked on her. "A fine, fine attack. Though, it was so fucking slow I could have seen it coming from a thousand miles away... You got a long way to go, babe!"

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 pm

What? I hit you! Why aren't you dead? Surprised by the creatures survival she decided to try the last thing she could do that wouldn't knock her unconcious. Gathering the shadows around her fists she made improvised knuckle dusters. Charging at him she brought her fist down on his head.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Snorting, Lujuria didn't bother with evading this time. He had shown that he could easily move out of the way of any spells she could care to throw at him, but evading was virtually the same as running away if you did it all the time. Best to show off other strengths instead.

The monster remained quite calm even as the Necromancer charged at him, even as her fists smashed through his head. Or rather, slipped through, as if he was no longer solid. Instead, the monster's body, though colorful, turned to liquid darkness and sprang out around her body. Just as quickly, shadow tentacles wrapped themselves around the student's body, tightening their hold on her and picking her off the ground. From where the liquid darkness was on the ground, a hand soon slid out of it, followed by an arm.

Before long, Lujuria was dragging himself out of the liquid darkness and standing before the female, an arrogant smirk on his face as usual. Once again, he seated himself on the fallen tree, content to watch the female struggle in the bonds of the shadow tentacles.

"You see... This is the difference between a little brat that thinks she's banging just because she can toss some shadows around and a monster like me who's been living in a world of eternal darkness since the day he was born." Lujuria chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he spoke again. "Strength, speed, skill... I'm better than you in every way, babe. You're just a little kid playing at being witch compared to me. Now, if you give up and behave yourself, I'll take it easy on you. Or we can get very... rough. Your choice, kid."

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

((thought I might give you a little surprise))

Brianna looked agast as the creature disappeared into what look like a pool of darkness. In Vain she tried to struggle out of the tentacle grips but to no success. The monster reformed infron of her. She stopped struggling and looked at him. She smiled. Brianna stepped out from behind a tree using the trunk to support herself. you know *pant* what. I didn't think that would work. Waving her hand the brianna the creature had disappeared in a puff of black smoke. Chuckling to herself she slowly walked away. Well aware she would not be able to escape the creature. you should really pay more attention to what a person does after they attacked you.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Lujuria chuckled at this development, pleasantly surprised at being duped like this. It rarely happened to him, after all. Though, for all of that, it was ruined as soon as the student had chuckled at him being fooled and spoke. With his senses being much sharper than the average monster, Lujuria could only smile.

Such a lack of survival instinct disappointed the monster. Instead of chasing her down, Lujuria remained where he was, seated upon the log, and instead turned his head to the side, eyes peering down the general direction of her location. And it was before the student that two figures slipped into existence from black liquid on the ground, both of them pale with white hair, black horns jutting out of their heads, though they bore a resemblance to Lujuria. The original versions of 'Luju' both smiled at the Necromancer. "Dumbass, if you're gonna sneak away, don't make noises!"

The other grinned, "Fuckin' A, now you're gonna pay for that trick." before tackling Brianna to the ground. It was then that she was dragged up to her feet by the two of them and forcibly dragged back to the clearing where their master awaited her. Once within earshot, Lujuria turned around to face the student.

"Nearly got away, didn't you? You know, little brat, by now... Most of the shadow in this area is already under my control. Wouldn't have matter, no matter where you ran, you would have been stopped... Now, are you going to give up, or are you not done being made a fool out of?" Truly, he could not remember having this much fun messing with someone since... Well, for a very, very long time, really. The little student was doing such a pleasant job of entertaining him, and he hadn't even gotten to enjoying her body yet. "You know, this is pretty much a fight between an elephant and an ant..."

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

What else was I *pant* Supposed to do. I'm too weak to do anymore and you *pant* are apparently better at me when it comes to magic. Als0 Fuck you! Brianna gave him the finger before colapsing against a tree, looking at him defiantly.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Smirking, Lujuria flicked his hand at the two Luju, watching as they released Brianna and dissolved away into black liquid again. The monster then looked at the female, taking notice of her more closely. "Yeah, you're too weak. Though, with a bit of training under the right person, you could get a bit stronger..."

True to himself, he had something in mind for the student and it was something that was sure to amuse him. If anything, it would kill time. Yes, his greatest problem these days was boredom, and here was a way to have fun. "Though, if you trained under the wrong person like me, you'd certainly be far more powerful than this. How about it?" The monster merely sat where he was, as relaxed as ever. He had already proven that he was more than a match for her. That he could easily dominate her any time. "Think you can handle being trained by a monster like me? I've taken plenty of weaklings like you and I've made them stronger than they ever could have become on their own."

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Taken aback at what the creature wanted she looked at him surprised. You want to train me? Wait, you wanted to Rape me and now you want to train me? I mean I'm flattered. How would you train me?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next