View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 No one to bargain (for Emilla) 

Post No one to bargain (for Emilla)
Another casual day on the campus; sunshine accompanied by a pleasant temperature, mixed with a light breeze seemed to be the perfect combination for any human on an island like this. However for the dark skinned monster it was rather tough to stick around, seeking slightly colder areas and trying to avoid the heat that was pouring down, not to mention her black robe wasn't intended for daylight. Eventually she discovered a clearing, the streams of light falling through the treetops made it look absolutely magical, but the pond nearby got her attention.

Ania had taken a bath, now resting amidst the branches and leaves of a tree near the clearing. By lazily wrapping her arms which consisted of nothing but tentacles around a few of these branches she eliminated the risk of falling down, simply letting a light breeze lull her into the thought of falling asleep. Her tail was swaying back and forth casually as her mind began to wander, the huntress nearly dozing off by how soothing the environment had become.

She wasn't on the hunt, but was subconsciously checking the surrounding woods for any noise, any crack, footstep or leaf moving along the ground.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Post Re: No one to bargain (for Emilla)
Sometimes you just have to get away, escape all the pressures of school life and studying and business. So Emilla decided to go out for a bit of a walk, to spend some time by herself with noone else around. Though it might not be the most advisable move on this campus, it's still one she takes every so often. So she goes walking through the woods, humming softly to herself as she ducks around trees and under branches.

There's a pond just ahead that she's visited before. A nice, quiet little spot where she can sit down and just think for a while, spend some time with her thoughts and that's just what she does once she's finished moving through the trees. She settles down with her back to one and sighs, glancing up at the sky above the pond. "It's a shame.." she whispers to herself.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh so close to a sweet slumber the silence was disturbed which encouraged Ania to rouse herself and listen more thoroughly to a faint noise that grew louder ever so slightly. It sounded as if someone was humming, not worried about a thing in the world and walking right towards the treelines she found refuge in. Torn between the pleasure of falling asleep and heading for the distinct tone of a girl coming her way, she decided to make her way towards the pleasing sound and whoever was causing it.

Ania didn't have to hurry, she could see that a student had settled down against the bark of a tree and was staring at the sky rather than being more cautious. And what an attractive specimen it was, she thought, the girl had darker skin than the student body she put her eyes on so far. It was the first tanned human female she had ever seen and as a bonus she was coming with blonde hair. The mere sight sent a flow of excitement through Ania and with each second she kept staring at the beauty the lust to rape the girl senseless would grow, urging her to get started.

Quickly she checked the strands of her robe and was then moving from branch to branch in the blink of an eye with such grace that even she barely heard herself, not to mention how advanced her ears were compared to human counterparts. In a matter of seconds she settled on the tree behind her luscious prey, hoping she hadn't moved at all.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Emilla lifts her hands up, placing them behind her head to make herself a little more comfortable. She's wearing her usual short jean shorts and tanktop with her favorite hat. All in all looking like a country girl just out to relax a little. She's also quite unaware of any creature that might just be sneaking through the trees above her, creeping up on her relaxed form.

The sky is so beautiful here, it's a shame that it's on this island with all the creatures that tend to creep around in the dark.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Ania descended as far as she could, reducing the gap between herself and the student. Any fatique disappeared after being this close, the smell and sight were tremendously arousing. The claws of her feet dug into the tree bark as she gets ready to strike, climbing down on the side of a tree where, thanks to the girl's hat, she wouldn't be seen. Slowly she extended her tentacles to twice their usual length, she wouldn't need more than that. Once she was discovered, it would be too late.

The four tendrils that made up an arm reached out for the student at a fast pace, coiling around her arms and wrists simultaneously so there was no time to react. Immediately she would feel how her weight was lifted in the air with ease as Ania forced her off the ground until she could only stand on her toes if she made any efforts to do so. Then the alien released the tree she was attached to, gracefully landing right in front of the person she secured in place. Of course she could try to kick her, but the price wouldn't be too pleasant.

Large, bright blue eyes were staring at the girl, effortlessly keeping her in the air. Having her robe sealed she wouldn't be at risk for now. "Now what do we have here? You shouldn't be hanging around, these clothes look far too good on you and who knows who you're going to cross paths with.", Ania pauses, her eyes then depart to either side before heading back to her tanned victim, ".. out here in the woods .." A mischievous smile became visible on her features.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm

One second she's sitting there, relaxing and enjoying herself, and the next the poor girl finds herself being jerked up into the air with her arms pinned to her sides. She squeaks and squirms, her entire body twisting as she tries to free herself of those tentacles. Thankfully, her captor chooses to reveal herself, to give the poor girl something to focus on. "W...what are you?" she asks. Of course she knows what the alien wants, so she doesn't bother asking. "Who are you? Put me down!" The blonde haired, tanned girl squirms again, her fingers curling into little fists as she struggles. "Please!"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Tilting her head to the side she watches the girl struggle against the restraints, asking the alien to put her back down next to a few other things. For a moment she considered to simply have her way with this one, but playing a little wouldn't harm anyone. "Well, since you asked so nicely .."

Ania then raises the girl about two feet before she gives in to gravity, in fact letting the captive return to the ground as she had asked. However the tentacles kept her secured just the way she was and simply weren't keeping her up anymore which meant she couldn't break the fall, resulting in a rough landing on her knees. The huntress couldn't resist a giggle after seeing this. "I'm glad you ask, but .. I think my appearance speaks for itself. So far I haven't found a word in your language that would describe me properly."

She eventually raised her unoccupied arm, a single tentacle reached out for the student's face where it brushed against a cheek with tender caresses. "My name is Ania and I must say it's a true pleasure to meet you. You wouldn't mind introducing yourself to me now, would you? I'm sure it'll be a lot more pleasant once we know each other, don't you think?"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 pm

The poor girl continues to squirm around in the alien's grasp, that is, until she finds herself suddenly dropped. She yelps loudly, her eyes widening as she descends so quickly, striking the ground rather hard and yelping. "Owww.." she complains, almost forgetting the alien for a moment thanks to the pain of her rough landing. Of course it's a very short moment as it is kinda hard to forget about a tentacle armed alien woman holding you tight!

She looks up at the huntress above her, drawing in another deep breath and trying to flinch away as that tendril brushes her cheek. She grits her teeth for a moment, preparing a nice, biting remark before releasing a small sigh. "My name is Emilla."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Seeing this reaction made Ania think, perhaps this one was going to rebel against her plans or at least wouldn't submit that easily, which she thought was fairly amusing. The tentacle slides off her cheek and instead brushes against her lips, down her chin and then against the other cheek, teasing the student some more. She discovered that the blonde girl posessed some petite lips, they looked soft and tender, causing the alien to smile mildly at the thought of having her cock snugly embraced by their smoothness.

"That's sexy .. E-mi-lla. I think we're going to get along just fine." Two more tentacles joined in, leaving Ania with a single one that she would put to good use later on. Each one is headed for either side of the kneeling girl, gently slithering against her ribs, moving along the ribcage as they were starting to feel her up. For now though she refrained to go any further.

Again she smiled, making a step towards Emilla. "I have another question for you. I know, it's annoying, but you can ask me anything you want as well since we're such close friends now. Back to the question, you don't happen to know where I can find the .. dorms, I think they're called? I've heard that usually human females are bound to sleep at night, so I'm curious as to where I can find you once we go seperate ways. Not to mention I might make even more friends when I'm there."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm

She glares at the alien as those tendrils slide over her lips and around to her other cheek. She very nearly attempts to bite that tendril, at least the thought crosses her mind. "And what makes you think we might do that?" she asks, turning her head for a moment to try and shake the tentacle away from her face.

Of course, it's just a moment later that the other pair of tentacles slip in to tease her, to feel along her tanktop of perhaps under it. Her breath catches in her throat for a moment as the things near her breasts. "Ah...I...what?" she asks, blinking at the creature. "Wh..why the hell would I tell you where the dorms are?" she asks the creature. "You can't find them on your own or something?"

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 pm

"I'm just messing with you. I've had an encounter at the pool recently and it took an awful while for someone to actually show up, which made me eager to explore everything, the dorms included .. and with this distinct smell of yours I can sniff you out anytime I want." The two tendrils abandoned her for a moment but then slithered through the arm holes of her tanktop. Ania smiled, though her words sounded rather harsh. "That aside, I'm truly disappointed to see you still refuse my particularly friendly approach. That seems .. rude. Perhaps we aren't meant to be friends."

The pair brushed against her armpits as they moved on, down her chest and belly where they lingered for a brief moment, creating bulges in the cloth as they moved. "So .. You don't seem to realize who's in charge here, so I'll tell you this much. I'm in charge and we do as I please. You follow my orders, you provide answers to my questions, and if you don't .." With this they began to coil around the bases of her amazingly smooth breasts, pressing into the flesh which forced her bust to jut out and press against the fabric from below, making it a lot more visible to both alien and student.

".. then I won't bother caring for your own pleasure." Ania didn't stop there, she grasped them as tight as she could in order to inflict pain without damaging the girl's body. Emilla would be suffering for only a few seconds, it was then Ania let the pressure fade and instead softly massaged the student's tender orbs. "You understand?"

Last edited by Ania on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Emilla whimpers softly as the two tendrils begin to slither towards her through the air. SHe draws in a deep breath when they touch her, trying to squirm free of the alien's grasp. Her eyes slowly grow wider as she listens to Ania, her breathing picking up speed just a little. "I...ah...I really don't try to be rude...sometimes.." she whispers. "Maybe." A loud gasp leaves her as the two tendrils slide around her breasts slowly, writhing and wriggling and creating such unsightly bulges in the fabric of her tanktop. She cries out as they tighten around her poor, sensitive flesh. "Ahhh!" she screams out, her back arching as her eyes squeeze shut tight.

She whimpers as the pressure lets off, drawing in deep breaths while her eyes focus on the creature once again. "Y...yes.." she says.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 am

Ania pauses for a moment, her eyes staring deeply into those of her prey. Little Emilla had rebelled against her captor and to punish her just slightly was an intoxicating feeling. She began to adjust her tentacles, withdrawing the one from her face as the other two coiled around the girl's breasts until they had almost completely engulfed her voluptuous mounds. Applying tender squeezes to her breasts she was trying to relieve some of the tension, additionally the tips of her tendrils were prodding against her pink nipples.

"That wasn't nearly as painful as it could've been, Emilla. I wasn't particularly annoyed or anything, yet I punished you like this, so you can imagine what happens once I get mad .. You're a bright looking girl, I expect you not to drive me this far .." There was a bulge forming at the front of the monster's robe to which Ania grinned in response, the excitement soon forced the alien to adress personal desires. "However, I will take full advantage of your body, like it or not .. I'm assuming those lips and tongue of yours have had some occasion?"

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

The kneeling student's eyes widen as those tendrils coil around her breasts, squeezing them the poor, soft mounds. She whimpers loudly and squirms around again, gasping softly for air. "Ahhh...ahhh...please.." she gasps out. "Please! I..I.." She swallows hard, her poor little nipples hardening at that prodding, eager for more attention. "A...a little, yes." she admits, blushing slightly. Her gaze drops to that bulge and her breath catches in her throat.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 am

"I'm not going to go easy on you, if that's what you were trying to say." The tips of the tentacles coiled around her breasts began to shift, growing thinner and longer until they were the perfect size, coiling around her slowly hardening nipples as well. As soon as it happened they tightened their grasp on the firm nubs, pulling and squeezing them skillfully as if they were trying to tease the milk out of her marvellous tits. Of course there wouldn't be any, but Ania enjoyed the sight and felt her erection throb strongly, urging her to experience pleasure.

Her free pair of tendrils moves to undo the straps on her robe, discarding it to the ground in no time as the alien reveals herself in all glory whilst only her right nipple was adorned with a piercing. Showing off her sizeable chest a smile crossed her features when she walked closer to Emilla with a subtle sway to her hips, stopping right in front of the poor girl.

"Use your tongue on my cock now, I want your saliva on every inch. If you do well I might reconsider the impression you've left in my mind so far." To reach it she would have to lean forward, the firm member pulsed strongly in anticipation.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next