View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A Night at the Beach (open to any monster) 

Post A Night at the Beach (open to any monster)
“Wow, lying on this beautiful beach sure is relaxing!” Ravyn thought to herself as she lay on the sandy beach. She was relaxing after a long day of studying and getting to know the other students both literally and in the Biblical sense.

"I guess I should head back soon...” It was getting dark out, but Ravyn was too comfortable to leave just yet. “Oh well, what could possibly go wrong if I stayed a little longer?”

Ravyn stretched her luxurious body. She was sore from the long swim she had just taken. As she stretched, her ample bosom threatened to burst free from its flimsy confines. “I wish this new swimsuit I bought fit properly,” complained Ravyn as she adjusted the ill-fitting two-piece swimsuit she had recently bought. Suddenly, she had an impulsive thought: “I guess I’m out here all by myself… maybe I could just take it off?” Ravyn glanced around just to make sure. The beach looked empty…

Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 am

Post Re: A Night at the Beach (open to any monster)
Slimer was out on a late night stroll figuring a wonderful walk on the beach would help him forget the days miserable failures at trying to finish his fuel source experiment. The way his luck was going he didn't think he would ever get it to work. He cruised along the cliff path on his four legs. The demon had two normal appearing legs and two facing the opposite direction, with all four he was able to move rather quickly. His glowing green cat-like eyes took in his surroundings as he went, the demon lost in complicated chemical formulas.

He made his way towards the beach wearing nothing more than a loin cloth, his typical attire in this paradise climate. His muscles rippled along his mid 6 foot frame as he hit the sands of the cove. Apparently bad luck wasn't his only luck this evening as out towards the water he spied a student who was taking advantage of the beautiful night air as well. Using his ability he goes invisible as he stalks closer for a closer look. He figured it was either a crazy student who disbelieved the rumors of monsters like himself roaming the island looking for students to rape senseless, or a new girl aware that being alone at night was a great way to end up being fucked.

As he approached, his hidden form would only blur the air around his outline, and that was if someone knew to look for it or happened to have exceedingly attentive eyes. Approaching silently his eyes drank in the first sight of his victim to be...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:34 am

Ravyn looked long and hard around the beach. Confident that she was alone she slipped off the top half of her lily white swimsuit, revealing her large ebony orbs to the moonlight. She giggled to herself as she tossed her top away. "I'm so naughty," she thought to herself.

A warm wind blew across the beach, and Ravyn sighed in contentment as it blew over her lithe, muscular body. She lay in the sand and gazed at the stars. There was something very strange about them, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. The thought drifted from her mind as she relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful evening.

A sudden gust of cold wind made Ravyn shiver. She rubbed her dark skin to keep herself warm, and as she did so she suddenly had the crazy idea of rubbing other parts of her body as well. Ravyn had never exposed herself in the open like this before, but it was such a wonderful night that she couldn't help but let go of her inhibitions...

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:26 am

Slimer wandered closer and the dark skinned beuty wore a contrasting white swimsuit which she boldly and surprisingly removed the top of. As he wandered closer the redhead looked around with her blue eyes and seemed content that she was completely alone on the beach. Laying back her hands began exploring her voluptuous body.

Feeling himself growing hard he wondered at his good fortune at finding prey alone this wonderful night. Stalking closer he approached silently wondering how much better of a private show she planned to put on. The only sign of his approach was foot print in the sand that would be impossible to see as she lay on her back. Patiently he watched as his lust built debating on a plan in his head. Should he secure the girl first or reveal himself and drink in her surprise giving it a moments thought he drank in the view.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Ravyn made up her mind -- she would go a little wild. She sat up and, with a devious smile, began massaging her feet. "Nothing feels better after a walk to the beach and a long swim than a foot rub" she thought to herself. "And in the open air, too! How scandalous."

"Ah, that feels good," moaned Ravyn out loud as she really worked out the stiffness. "I'm sure glad I took that massage therapy course." As she got down to the individual toes she looked around the beach once more, just to be safe. "It would be so embarrassing to be seen doing this," she worried. "But then, that kind of just makes it more exciting."

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 am

Slimer watched as she erotically began rubbing her...feet? Chuckling inwardly Slimer takes in the topless beauty rubbing her soles and toes and thinks he has a better way of helping her relax. Moving closer behind her he stalks through the sand until he is only a few feet directly behind her. Preparing his tentacles to strike just in case she makes a break for it, he appears to sight behind her. Standing over 6 feet tall, he stands on his four legs, his body ripped with muscles.

Under his short spikey brown hair, his glittering cat-like, green eyes reflect the smile that forms on his face. Looks like you could use a hand? Mind if I help you relieve some tension and relax? The demon asks cheerfully, tentacles ready to secure her waist and legs should she bolt at his intrusion...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Ravyn froze in the middle of popping an especially large blister. "Oh no!" Ravyn thought to herself. "An interloper, just like I feared and probably should have expected!"

Ravyn jumped to her feet, covered herself with her hands and looked at the intruder. Although it was dark, Ravyn could tell there was something unusual about the man. Maybe it was his abnormal height and muscles. Or maybe it was the four legs and tentacles. Those were suspicious.

"You startled me!" said Ravyn in a huff. "I don't care how many tentacles and extra legs you have, mister, it's rude to sneak up on a girl like that! Wait, tentacles and extra legs? Who are you and what are you doing on this totally normal beach at this totally normal all girl's school?"

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 am

He smiles at her sarcastic response thinking maybe she had some interesting fungi before coming to the beach or maybe she thought it was her friends playing a prank, nonetheless she would find out how serious her situation was shortly. Regardless he knew no matter what she wasn't going to make it far so why not play with her mind a little.

Looking down he acts totally surpised, Four legs!?!? When I went for a swim I had only two! Oh my god where did those extra two legs come from? These tentacles weren't there before! I'm pretty sure the weren't anyway... Slowly the tentacles begin creeping towards the sit girl whose hands were covering her delicious breasts. You didn't go for a swim did you? There must be something in the water! Whats that behind me?

Slimer stumbles forward a step towards her and the tail hangs over her head filling with his chemically laden green slime, it appears to swell. Oh my its a tail! He finishes as his jaw hangs open in surprise, playing the scared idiot perfectly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am

"Something's not right here!" observed Ravyn as she watched the strange man stumble towards her. It took her a minute to puzzle the problem out, but then she realised the logical flaw in the situation. "I just went swimming, and I didn't grow any extra appendages at all!"

Ravyn scrambled to put her swimsuit back on. "I don't know who you are, what's wrong with you and why you've grown a tail, but I'd appreciate it if you would give me a little privacy, because you're creeping me out!"

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 am

Privacy? Slimer asks dropping his pretenses, Why would I bother with that, when we are about to get to know each other much more...intimently he finishes with a big grin, his sharper teeth flashing in the dying light. Two tentacles shoot out wrapping her slim waist as he steps right beside her while two shoot for her tiny ankles.

The ones around her waist make tying her swimsuit incredibly difficult as the cock tipped heads coil around her firm stomach. The tendrils around her ankles begin sneaking around her calves the muscled ropelike appendages constricting and relaxing as they go massaging her legs as they creep higher.

Above her red hair his tail settles into place beginning to bulge as it fills with his green slime. Can you truely not guess what is about to happen? It does make it all the more fun, for me at least... he finishes with a chuckle.

Slowly the mouth on the end of the tail begins to open as a thick blob of green goo begins to descend towards her head. The thick syrup-like substance drops a couple inches a second and would be absorbed through her hair. After 5 minutes she would be completelt relaxed, while her sense of touch becomes heightened and her lust builds, while being revolted by the ooze. In under 20 seconds it would make contact with her red hair and begin blobbing and flowing over her head and through her hair. Slimer wonders if she will notice her impending doom as she struggles with the coiling tentacles...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Deleted for pathetic godmoding by Stormbringer

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]