View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pin-down girl (for Crystal Rose) 

Post Re: Pin-down girl (for Crystal Rose)
While Crystal would feel the creatures appendages and its tongue around the bud of her breast , accessible now as the creatures tentacle had pushed her T-shirt up and pulled her bra down, while she would feel the abominable tentacle rubbing its disgustingly slimy trunk along her panty, thus simultanuously massaging her moistening slit below, more words would flow in relentlessly.

"My kin… whenever we find a new species… we find out who are their males… and then we hunt them… and kill them… and eat their brains…“

The maw again… it had departed from her breast and the repugnant tongue licked over Crystals cheek slowly as the gorge from whence it came washed her face in the foul smell of… what…? human remains? Why would he tell this… to scare her even more?

"When we are done, little of them remains… We use their genetic material to grow genitals… and keep their knowledge… and their lust…“

A ripping sound signalized the end of Crystals Shirt. The tentacle beneath it bowed its massive trunk and thus tore the material, that was already moist with slime., exposing her chest to the monsters gaze…which reacted immediately by greedily oogling them.

"…Then… when we start to feel the lust for one of the females... we know we are ready. Then we are compatible… and can fuck a little offspring into her belly...“

The warmth at her slit would intensify, just as her panty and pants would start to tighten around her butt and thighs, signalling that something was pulling at it from the front.

"You can’t imagine how much lust i feel for you now girl… the libido of hundreds of minds look and you and demand me to fuck you… stick my cock into your wet folds… RAPE…“

The creature tore Crystals panties down her leg, suddenly, quickly and violently, the sudden movement almost unexpected after the time the creature had taken to unbutton her pants and molest her with the sensations of his tongue and tentacles all over her body. It was a message though… and a testament, about his will and his ability to go through with what he said.

"…YOU! They want your cunt around my cock…Want to feel you… and thus i want it too... So much…“

Another fast movement… the giant scythelike blades that gre from its other… set of arms buried itself into the ground behind her, while he pushed forward, while pulling at her thighs with more of those repugnant tentacles, taking her off balance and finally pushing her over into a „bed“ of blue flowers. The creature would be above her now, giant alien frame strangely bent such that she would stare into his… face… with the tentacle crested maw slobbering its appendages over her chest, ist terrifying eyes transfixed on hers glowing in violent orange, while something big would press her thighs apart, despite her vigorously fighting to keep them together, until something hot, meaty and… slimy pressed against the slit of her womanhood. Then… it suddenly moved slowly again, as if it was savouring the moment… savouring that it was... going to...

"I like how you struggle girl… because they do… ‚RAPE HER‘ they scream in me… , mhmmm…“

The creatures hips pushed… slowly… relentlessly… forcing Crystals pussylips apart and around the abominable feverishly warm thing that was his cock…

"They even don't mind if I knock you up… and neither do I“

Then one last push… violent… demanding… claiming… and IT was in… too much.. too thick… the limbs that hat clasped around the bulbous glans started to move beneath her pelvis, sending even stranger sensations through her belly as the monster thrusted again… and again, without mercy or constraint…

Disclaimer: No impregnation will happen during the scene in thread. Rules of the board will be abided.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Post Re: Pin-down girl (for Crystal Rose)
The wet white fabric was pulled gliding along her Nubile flesh, the creature was taking its sweet time as it removed her clothing, pinning her and pulling clothing from her at its leisure. Emphasizing how pointless her resistance was at this point. It's hand working the buttons on her shorts, removing the obtrusive article with the aid of his tentacles, the ones from his face still delighting in the throws of ecstasy

The creature's words resonated in her head, echoing along the walls of her mind, almost drowned out by the sensation of its tentacles and tongue along her neck and the invasive appendage rubbing her clitoris with its slimy girth against her panties. her skin formed goosebumps as her assailant explained how his species worked. How they devoured the men incorporating their physiology into their own and then Savaged the female populace to reproduce with impunity. Crystal was to be that final step in their process. The intermittent teasing of her delectable chest made it difficult to focus on anything other than words.

With a snap and a tear her Bra came free, along with her shirt, Crystal's cream colored skin glistened with sweat and slime, she gyrated her hips trying to stifle the near overpowering arousal. She put up with it behind Gritted Teeth. Then, while she was in shock, the soaked garment separating to reveal the hidden treasure of Crystals exquisite breast. The gaze of this being was intense. Its lust for the student was palpable. Crystal knew that gaze, it was the look of a predator looking down its prey savoring the moment before its meal. And with that same savagery she felt the silken threads of her panties come undone as the clawed hand tore them down her legs leaving her whole body bare for him to ravage.

The monster beast devoured her her breast, the tentacles holding her wrists tightened and as Crystals struggles cry of defiance was almost comical, her voice trembling with the tentacle working her breast, stroking and pulling her erect nipple, It's scythed arms landing behind the fair student . Nothing of her struggling would be effective however as she felt tentacles wrap around her legs and pull her towards the monster, her legs lifting off the ground and Thorak pushed Crystal off balance back down onto a bed of blue flowers, Crystal tried to struggle her defiant gaze meeting her rapist's, his tentacles poured over her breast sending shivers down her body, his compliment on how enjoyable it was to have her struggle only made The azure eyed beauty want to run and she struggled harder as the tentacles pinned her arms out to either side, and wrapped around her thighs, spreading them. Crystal almost didn't pay attention to that until she felt the ominous heat at her entrance. Her face turned to fear as it was confirmed, this thing planned to rape her violently. His member slowly pressing itself into her folds,

"No! ugh...ahhh!" The radiant student's please were cut short into a moan of forced pleasure as she felt it slide almost agonizingly into her depths. Her attacker savoring inch of his desecration of the student until finally he tired of teasing her with this and pushed burying himself inside of Crystal's sex her walls instinctively fluttering around the shaft, squeezing it rhythmically her back arching with his thrust, Her rape had truly begun, and while she released a moan with each of the monsters lustful thrusts, her breasts would bounce within the constraints of his molesting tentacles. The feeling made Crystal's head spin, color swam over her vision as this thing push again and again into her, its noises clearly ones of satisfaction matching her forced moans of ecstasy. If this monster kept at it, it wouldn't be long until it brought her to a forced climax, and her one step closer to having his seed fill her.

She hated this, hated that despite everything she enjoyed this, wanted this, to have herself be overcome and taken without reservation. But not by this creature no, and that Defiance played within her making her mewling and gyrations at times resistant and at others hungry.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2