View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Decisions, Decisions (Vera) 

Post Decisions, Decisions (Vera)
Slimer had been working with the procured replacement catalyst for some time but had failed to make any progress in using it in his formula. It was highly reactive but even a drop of two seemed to turn the rest of the mixture to a purple sludge. He supposed it was better than the stink bomb effect of the old catalyst but frustration began to set in. He had tried regular analysist of the chemical compound, but so far the process had been extrememly time consuming and had made little headway in determining more than the simple properties of the stuff.

Going back to the drawing board he decided he simply didn't have the proper chemistry lab in the cave to make any real progress without devoting another couple months to first the chemical makeup of the harvested supply, and then to test and reformulate the whole experiment. What he needed was a proper lab, but his contact had been slow in returning his correspondance on the subspace channels. He hoped his contact came through once again and was able to procure the proper lab setup for him. The rare diamonds had brought him a fortune on the black market, but without the right purchase target, all the money in the universe would be useless to him.

What he really needed was a breakthrough, an easy shortcut, but he knew it was a pipe dream, that only hard work and mental gymnastic would get him to his elusive goal. Meanwhile he decided it was time for a break. All this work was stressing him out and he needed to escape this work filled existance for awhile. Fortunately where the island lacked in scientific amenities its recreational value was stupendous.

Deciding to take that brisk and work driven head girl Vera up on her offer to reeducate misbehaving students on the proper student behavior, he headed out to pay her a visit. It was Friday afterall, and a weekend filled with sex and bondage sounded plenty fine to Slimer.

His tired brain finally made a simple connection he had overlooked. He never had great aptitude in more than the fundamentals of magic, but in their llast encounter she seemed rather adept. A shortcut in at least the analysis of the chemical could come from a magical means. As he exited the cave the only question that remained was how receptive the head girl would be to his request, but the only way to find out would be by asking. So he continued to his destination at the top of the dorm tower, thinking of a contigency plan if she declined. He hoped she would be amenable but her gruff, efficient demeanor made such hopes a long shot. If she refused perhaps he could get his pleasure and business done in one move. Time would tell...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Post Re: Decisions, Decisions (Vera)
With the week at its end, the silver haired Head Girl was on her way back after tutoring a few students. With her Prefects' reports already filed, all was left was searching through the logs of demerits and deciding who needed to be corrected during the weekend. It was perhaps cruel to take what little free time students have but if they were truly concerned about such things they would not be breaking the rules. Still, it did cut into her own weekend, not that she got much of one in most cases. With most of the other Head Girls retired or tending to private projects, Vera had more than enough work to keep her busy throughout her weekend as much as her weekdays. But she had no room to complain, this was her job and the benefits far outweighed the cost.

Students she passed only gave Vera a passing glance, noticing her silver hair glistening under the rays of sunlight pouring through the canopy of leaves above her. But seeing the sash was enough to get them on their way to their classes or other errands. The Head Girl did not stop anyone, only making minor notes of any uniform violations while also stopping to pick up any litter on the ground. Upon arriving at the tower, she greeted the main desk attendant and took the elevator up to her suite. There she would have her privacy to finish the rest of her work.

Sighing softly, she turned on her computer and made tea while it booted up. The Head Girl would then spend majority of her time working on reports and preparing appointments to the basement, assigning students their specific rooms depending on the punishment. Some of the more troublesome students, she assigned to rooms of known monster abodes such as Miss Steel's furnace room. She would stop briefly to drink her tea before doing what she could about the ever increasing pile of work she had before her.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Slimer made it to the campus as dusk was setting in, and quickly made his way invisibly to the dorm tower. The light blurred around his massive form, and unless someone was very keenly gifted with perfect vision and they knew what they were looking for, he would be next to impossible to spot. Slipping inside the building he took in the surroundings and slipped past the attendant who was looking at a book, and made his way to the elevator unnoticed. Waiting briefly a group of girls exited and he slipped on behind them before the doors closed, with no one else entering he pressed the button for the top floor and the elevator hummed upwards.

The high tech elevator made it quickly to his destination, and he waited briefly to see if anyone would board before exiting and making his way to the familiar destination. It wasn't too long ago he put a plan into motion in the very same room he approached. He made his way to the sturdy door and pressed an ear up to it listening for voices inside. Silently thanking his luck he was about to reach for the knob when a girl wearing a sash, approached the very same door. Stepping off to the side he slips inside behind her after a knock and stands in the corner, waiting for her to conclude her business and leave before he would make his presence known...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 am

As she worked through student files and their demerits, a knock came to her door. She called the student in and saw it was one of her Prefects. The woman gave her a folder filled with files and demerits. The two talked briefly about current events and any current issues that seems to be happening more often recently. Vera offered tea to her guest but she declined, wishing to return to her duties and get back to her room before it gets too late. The Head Girl did not mind and dismissed the woman and began reading the reports that were provided. It was good she at least had some help in her work.

With it getting late, she decided to take a break and begin making dinner. Being alone tonight, she made a simple meal of ramen to hold her through the night. Despite the simplicity, she would take it to the table to eat and relax for a bit before finishing the night's work. Little did she know that she had another guest lurking about her suite.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 am

Slimer watched the menial conversation with boredom, if it wasn't that both girls were dead sexy he might have fallen asleep. Waiting for the other girl to leave proved to be a quick task. After she left he thought about making his presence known, but figured he would wait and see what she did and even if she knew he was there. As she went about her business, it seemed dinner was calling and some boiled water was all that was needed for her Ramen Noodles. Who was he to judge on what the girl ate, she certainly had a great figure and he had subsided on less when it was called for.

As she sat down he moved in front of the table she sat at to eat and appeared before her. Standing over six foot tall, and built like a body builder, he stood on four legs with massive arms crossed over his bronzed chest. Vera, looking as beautiful as I remember you, although I think you've done something different with your hair? Maybe its the lack of green slime dripping over it... he finishes with a chuckle, waiting to judge her reaction at his sudden appearance.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 am

Vera was not even given a chance to take a bite of her meal before the large demon appeared before her. She dropped her fork immediately, her chair sliding along the floor as she was quickly on her feet. The Head Girl's eyes narrow at the monster, preparing herself for the worse. This thing tried to corrupt her before though it did not seem to go anywhere before simply raping her till her body could take no more. This was the last thing she wanted to have interrupting her dinner.

"Leave, demon," she demanded coldly, "I do not have time for your games. If you want playmates, go to the dorms." Despite the overwhelming odds, Vera still showed her willpower in attempting to make demands and request of the demon. It was about the only thing she could do in hopes that he would just leave her alone. The last thing she needed was to be soaked in that debilitating slime again. The Head Girl kept her distance from both the table and the demon, a spell ready on her lips for what it good it would do her.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Take it easy Vera, if I was here for your lovely body again, you would already be reaching orgasm for me. Slimer says grinning as she stands ready to do battle. Please take a seat and continue with your bountiful meal, Slimer says continuing to joke with the agitated head mistress. I come for two reasons, and if you will sit and hear me out, I will leave when I'm through and no harm or goo will befall that pretty little head of yours... Slimer chuckles waiting to see if she would in fact return to her sumptuous dinner.

Slimer was prepared to drop from sight at the slightest aggressive move from the head girl. He wasn't there for a fight but he made no mistake about how she must view the demon after a few hours of being raped and tortured by the horny demon when they last met.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Her jaw clenched when the demon mentioned his slime again. She did not need to be reminded of what that vile fluid would do to her. It made her completely helpless, reducing her to a mere sex doll for him to fuck as long and hard as he wished. The Head Girl did find it odd that the demon would come here just to talk. But what choice did she really have? Vera lacked the power necessary to defeat this demon and the most she would be able to do is delay the inevitable. The creature could become invisible, ensuring she was never safe anywhere until the demon got his satisfaction.

Unclenching her fists, the silver haired woman returned to her chair and sat before her food. Vera did not touch her dinner though and instead crossed her arms infront of her chest. "Fine," she replied, "State your business, demon." The Head Girl really hoped she was not going to regret this. She failed to see why this monster would talk business with her after showing no interest before. He seemed more intent on trying to corrupt her in some fashion. Just what was this creature after?

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh how I do love it when you scowl, but it teists such a pretty face. Please eat, don't let me interupt your enjoyment of your fine quisine. Slimer teases the beautiful headmistress. Grabbing a chair he arranges his legs carefully and takes a seat, the chair groaning slightly under the massive weight of the demon, but it holds firm, What I came here for are two things, he says staring into her bright light blue eyes.

The first is sexual pleasure, no, no need to alarm yourself. I'm quite content sticking to our arrangement should you agree to my second purpose in this delightful visit. Slimer attempts to put the head girl at ease while hinting at a possible threat. My second goal of this visit is to secure your quite potent prowess in the arcane arts. I'm not asking you to change anyone into a toad or anything, Slimer chuckles at his own joke about the unfortunate lore surrounding human females who could channel magical energy. I Simply wish to bring you a substance whose true nature I must leave some mystery surrounding, but I wish you to examine it magically to the best of your abilities and simply tell me all you discover on it. If possible to change it magically to make it as stable as possible, Slimer explains leaving a great deal of mystery to his purpose.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

The demon was more than willing to move onto business, taking a seat across from her and explaining what he wants. It seems he wants only one thing but if she was to refuse, it can quickly become his first goal. But his second goal was extremely vague. She was to just perform a thorough analysis of some unknown material that he would bring to her. Unfortunately, that was no her expertise and she believes there are better means to accomplishing his goal. Perhaps offering the alternative would be enough or at least change his target to someone else to deal with the matter.

"It sounds like you need an alchemist," Vera replied calmly, "I perhaps have more reliable training in the arcane than other students but I am at most just and adept in the arts. The inhibitors affect me just as much as any student, so I may be no better than a novice when it comes to power. Even if I did have the power, I am not an alchemist. I do not exactly have any spells that are designed around studying a substance or material. I believe you would have better luck going to NICE labs and bringing them the necessary material. I am certain one of the staff there would be more than willing to make a deal with you."

She remained where she was, more intent on trying to get this creature to leave than eating her dinner. Vera could only hope this was enough to deter the creature from pursuing things further. It was possible she could study it and find means of doing so. But, she would prefer to leave that to the scientists in NICE to do it and leave her to her own work and studies.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Slimer's grin quickly became a scowl as he listened to her try to shift the work onto an unknown scientist he could neither control, nor monitor. The NICE labs had been used by him in the past but only for short durations as his studied subjects tended to be of the human female variety. While some of their equipment was top notch, he doubted he would find a chemist not bound by limited human learning. This silly species had only recently discovered elements known to exist throughout the universe for thousands of years. On top of that their knowledge of dark matter was that it only theoretically existed, he was in fact a little insulted that she would suggest such a thing.

As she avoided eating his scowl and distaste at her suggestion grew, his visiage would plainly give away such thoughts. While I can appreciate your suggestion and the faith you put in human chemistry, I'll grant you a small amount of power in the form of knowledge. I am in fact one of the most reknowned chemists in the local galaxies. The effects you suffered under the influence of my slime are a chemical compound created by myself. While they may have fancy equipment at the labs, an
alchemist there would simply be a greater waste of time

Letting his displeasure be known through his facial expression and body language, he locks his piercing green eyes on her blue,Now, that you know that much, I came here requesting your assistance, not excuses. I know from your position alone that you are more capable than you give yourself credit for and more resourceful. As for the how you accomplish what I ask, to be frank I simply do not care. I'm sure you can find a way to make it work. If you refuse the next time I visit the first thing you see won't be my smiling face...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

The monster was less than pleased to hear her answer and explanation. But it was simply the truth, learning about new substances and materials was a job for chemists, alchemists, and in some cases geologists. Magic or not, Vera simply had no experience in analyzing unknown materials. She never had to do such a thing before and asking her so suddenly when she has no prior experience seemed foolish to her. Despite the growing tension and the demon's threats, the Head Girl kept her eyes on his. Her arms remained crossed as she sighed softly.

"Refusing has nothing to do with it," she answered, "I simply have no experience or knowledge of how to do the task you ask. And in case you have forgotten, I am a human as well despite my knowledge in the arts. What limitations you found to be in the labs would still apply to me. Forcing me to do this would be no different from forcing a random student in this school to do the same thing. Material analysis is simply not part of my many professions. I appreciate your thinking highly of my skills after but one encounter but you have already experienced the limits of my powers. I can try and put in a word to the labs of your coming if you wish to use their equipment yourself since you seem to be more knowledgable about this than I am. My apologies for not being able to assist you."

Vera could only hope that would be enough to make him leave and hopefully not pay her another visit. The last thing she needed was another stalker lurking about her room. Whatever this material was that he wanted studied, she doubts it would be much benefit to humankind much less her own well being.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Vera I must say that I'm not pleased, and I expected more effort than a quick refusal of one of your talents. He says getting up, and moving to exit the room. He turns back with a grin hoping to make one last offer to change her mind. Are you sure you want to decline even making an effort to use what powers you possess in analysis? While I may not be the most gifted magically, probing spells I vaguely remember from my apprenticeship were among the least demanding power wise, and I would truely be greatful. As it stands now I get the feeling that you simply won't even try, whether it is hatred for the deeds I have done to you in the past, I am ready to apologize, but refusal means that even that would be too much on your part. I unfortunately don't take rejection well, and may have to visit you under different circumstances to seek your assistance. If its the mystery of the project I can only assure you of my good intentions.

Slimer heads to the door ready to embark on his contigency plan should she refuse, but waiting for a last opportunity to change her mind he pauses by the door, hoping the nice approach to accomplish more than the threatening approach, althoug she seemed to have already made her decision. If she had, he hoped to make her come to regret it. That regret would lead to great happiness for himself...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:14 am

Vera simply waited for the demon to leave. He did not seem to get the point nor did she know what probing spells he was even referring to. There may be spells involving detecting and identifying certain minerals and fluids but such magicks belonged to their respective paths she had no knowledge of, namely earth and water magicks. Even then, the most such magicks revealed were names of materials which depending on the creator of the spell may or may not provide all the information if there are unknowns materials detected. Magic was not omnipotent, there were rules and logic even in supernatural abilities.

The Head Girl sighed when she was once more alone in her suite. Something tells her that her weekend was only going to get worse from here on. She truly hated those who did not listen to reason, monsters tended to think they were too strong to have to listen to it apparently. Vera turned her attention to her cooling dinner and finally ate. Afterwards, she would shower and dress in a nightgown before logging off her computer and finally calling it a night. Her slumber was restless at best as she could only guess what insane ideas were going through that demon's head now.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:26 am

Slimer left the room and invisibly retraced his path back to his cave. He hoped to have Vera willingly help him using her magical powers. Brooding he began his contigency plan. He had to make some alterations because the calm and collected head girl was as usual right. He replayed their conversation in his mind. She was just human and the island did in fact limit her potential while at Shokushu. He was betting on being right about the ease at which she could use her powers to simply probe the substance. She might not be trained in such magic though.

The thought did bother him as he would be unable to get results he was looking for should he even bother going through with his plan. Searching the library for a few older tomes he finally managed to locate the books he was interested in. Both had treatises on magical identification spells. While meant for locating something hidden in one book and another a bunch of lesson on revealing a persons true nature, Slimer grabbed both and quickly perused them. While his mind wasn't exactly the keenest intellect when it came to magic, even he could envision twisted the spell theory to work at least on a rudimentary level to identify the properties of the substance.

Gathering a couple other books on energy fields and elemental spells regardibg water and ice, he brought them to the table on the second floor balcony overlooking the fountain. He figured between all the books his goals for the headgirl would be attainable.

Deciding to shower and then nap he looked forward to preparing to kidnap to head girl Vera tomorrow. He wakes up around noon taking some of the substance and pouring it into a flask before moving it to the library with the books. Now that everything was in place he set off back to the campus to revisit the head girl. This time he planned to catch her unaware and the first thing she would notice of his presence would be his honey like green slime slowly covering her silvery long hair. He would have to first find her and invisibly stalk her awaiting the right moment or if she was gone from her room, he would have time to prepare a note on her computer notifying others of a planned absence while he awaits her return to her room or finds clues to her whereabouts. The day was rainy as a storm began to build in intensity and he thpught it appropriate as ominous for Vera's immediate future...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next