View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An Evening Stroll (alexvano) 

Post Re: An Evening Stroll (alexvano)
On the cusp of victory and moments from enjoying the fruits of his brief labor, things went terribly wrong for the demon. His hand traced her chin, then flipped around stroking down her neck on its way to reaching the blondes breast. He could already feel his loins stirring in anticipation of the pleasure he would extract from the new student. As his hand reached her lovely right breast and cupped it she seemed to change her mind about being resigned to the terible fate of rape by Slimer.

She seemed to tense thrashing against her bonds, pulling with all her might for freedom. Smiling contentedly he was enjoying the feel of her breast against his palm, when her hands, still covered in some dried and, some wet, mud pulled free of its trap. Before he even had time to react she reached back and freed her golden locks from the twist, and her straight blond hair fell around her shoulders. He lost some concern as the smell fom her hair filled his nostils, and he assumed she was freeing the tight binding for comfort. His smile was short lived as pained filled his other binding tendril a great stabbing ache shooting through it.

His roar of agony filled the clearing and nearby woods as his tentacles straightened out in reflex from the pain. The hair pin remained embedded in the appendages as it yanked away from her and she was released by the three remaining tentacles...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:03 am

The roar, as loud and deafening as it was, didn't even faze Toinette. She was seething with adrenaline, determined to regain her freedom. As quickly as she could she regained her balance on the muddy ground. There was no time to lose - the logic she would apply to an animal wouldn't necessarily apply to this... thing, so who knew how little time it would take to recover. Immediately she started sprinting away, away from the creature, away from the clearing. But after only as little as a few yards, her escape attempts where once more put to rest by her own shortsightedness; the mistake of wearing an evening gown into the forest. She tripped over her own skirt, landing face down in the mud. Now, her dress was completely ruined: from top to bottom it was soaked in mud and covered in leaves and dirt. Like a brown goo the wet mud covered her skin, seeping through the dress where her skin was covered. She shook her head trying to regain composure, and rolled on her back, hoping to at least have an inkling of a chance to prepare should the monster immediately take advantage of her now more vulnerable position.

In addition, it was the first clear look she got of her assaulter. Her eyes widened with terror as they caught full sight of the four-legged, tentacled monstrosity. Hastily she flailed her arms around, desperately hoping to gain a hold on the wet mud, a way to push herself away from the inhuman attacker. "What are you?!" she cried. She was losing hope again. She didn't find any ground solid enough to regain footing. At any moment now, Slimer would recover from the attack. And her current position couldn't be more vulnerable to violation, on her back in the mud.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:36 am
Profile WWW

The demon's green eyes blinked away the pain as she hastily made her get away, which as it turn out was short lived. Reeling in his tentacles he brought the stabbed one before his for inspection. As she tripped in the mud and flipped over her evening gown was completely soiled, as were her arms and even her nose. As she struggled to scramble backwards slimer walked closer his four legs giving him a surefooted advantage in the half an inch of fresh mud, which soild the clearing from the torrential rainfall of the previous evening. Staring into her brown eyesas they gleaming in the rapidly dimishing light, his own green cat-like eyes glared back, promising much regret to come for the student. Without blinking or shifting his gaze he reached for the hair pin and gripped it in his large masculine hands and retracted the pin. Making not a sound he pulled it all the way out in a spurt of blood, only to have his ability to regenerate close the wound slowly before her eyes.

Damn that hurt, he says to her in his low rumbling voice. Watching the look of terror wash over her features. As for what I am, I am now your nightmares come to life. Before I was simply going to have some fun and bring you some pleasure, and with that he shoots his tentacles out aiming to wrap her wrists before continuing on, But now its time for you to learn your place girl. I'm going to ruin every bit of innocence you thought you had...

With that he gave her an ultimatum Do you wish me to teach you a lesson where you lay, in the mud like a lowly pig, or should we give you some dignity and pull you from the muck? I'm only asking once, and it will be the only kindness I offer you unless you wish to beg forgiveness and show how truely sorry you are?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 am

"You're not going to teach me anything," Toinette scowled, but she felt like the piercing green eyes of her opponent could see right through her façade of arrogant bravery. Inside, she was trembling with fear. Her pride as a Mérode was the only thing that still motivated her to at least pretend to be brave; if not for that, she would have curled up right there and cried. With the little willpower she could still muster, she tried to crawl away, but was soon ensnared again by Slimer's tentacles. Still lying in the mud, she showed the first clear sign of defeat. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, although her face was still frozen somewhere in between anger and terror. Her hair, once clean, pure and blonde, was now also dirtied by the wet mud.

"Just... please... don't do anything to me... I'll give you anything you want... Just... don't..." Fear was beginning to take a foothold in her that even the best of chances would not be able to diminish. At a time like this, she wished she had never gone against the will of her parents - she could have been safe at home, not happy, but at least not like this. She could rebuild the thermometer. She could buy a new dress. She could re-earn her money. But dignity; dignity was not as easily replaceable.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:47 am
Profile WWW

The demon gives her an evil smile as her brave front quickly turns to tears and anger at her helplessness. And what exactly do you think you can offer me? Do you truely realise you are alone, there is no one coming to save you? No knight riding in on a white steed to save you, like in one of your fairy tale books. He steps closer to where she lies in the mud. Yanking with his tentacles cruelly he pulls her arms above her head, where they promptly plop in the inch deep mud.

Moving closer she can see his erection growing as he anticipates the pleasures to come. Do you think your mommy and daddy are going to rescue you? If I decide to keep you as my pet, using your body in ways you can't even imagine do you think anyone will miss you, or come looking for you? The demon reaches her feet and sinks to his knees, grabbing her ankles. Tentacles extend from under his arms wrapping each of her black panty covered legs.

As I fuck you until you cry out for me to stop, until eventually you beg for more, you think anyone will magically intervene? The tentacles coiling up her night dress yank her legs back, as he hikes up the muddy night gown. As the wrapping appendages pull her toned legs apart, forcing them to bend at the knees and presses them upwards towards her chest, revealing her lacey panties.

Leaning forward onto his arms she can feel his erection pressing against her folds through the soft elaborate material. Do you think you ever were going to get away? What is it that you wish to offer me? The demon says leaning forward his face inches from hers as his hot breath rushes at her face. Slapping her face so she will look at him, he grabs her face. His clawed fingers press against her cheeks as his palm cups her chin. I'm waiting for your answer...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 am

The demon's words slowly seeped through her mind. Nobody would come to rescue her. There would be no saving grace. She was alone, like she always had been - even at home. She tried to muster all the braveness she could still gather to face her assaulter. But staring through the blur of her salty tears, her despair only became greater as she saw the monster's daunting member increasing in size. She let out a groan of pain as her legs were forcefully bent up, knees almost pressing against her voluminous bosom. This couldn't be real anymore, she tried to convince herself. This had to be some kind of nightmare. But the pain she felt, and the humiliation, were more than real.

"No... ne regardez pas..." she sobbed as her backside was exposed to the cold air. Still being wet from the old log, her buttocks felt even colder, and she instinctively tensed her muscles hoping to generate some warmth. Her will was slowly being broken, like a block of marble being chipped away into nothing. She felt even more humiliated than before as she felt the cruel demonoid eyes glide over her lingerie; from her black stockings to her lacey panties to her garterbelt. This wasn't what she usually wore, she cried to her mind's ear. This wasn't her. What would this demon think of her, wearing these sinful undergarments... She had soiled the name of Mérode.

Letting out another groan of pain she feels the tip of his cock collide with her groin, pressing between her labia through their thin lace covering. More tears rush down her cheeks when a clawed hand slaps her on the cheek, sending shivers of pain through her entire body. She's now eye-to-eye with the beast, her face locked by its grasp: she feels its catlike gaze piercing through her, as if it can read her mind. She no longer hears the questions he's asking as fear and terror rushes through her. "Just get away from me!" she screams as she unavailingly continues trying to escape.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Profile WWW

Struggle all you want, I'm going no where. You're going to be fucked lying here in this cold mud, wearing your sexy underwear like the slut you are... Slimer taunts the poor trapped girl. He leans back on his knees sitting like a pyramid on his four legs and enjoy the feel of her squirming as she knows whats about to happen. Leaving her garter belt and leggings on he strokes his hands over the material feeling her toned legs. Stroking upwards his hands go from her calves up to her sensative inner thighs. The mud had mainly been blocked by the dress leaving her lingerie mostly clean. Slipping two fingers under each side of the waist band of the panties, he shreds the material pulling her panties free exposing her sex to the cool, tropical, night air.

Slimer drinks in her fear and anger at the situation she finds herself in, her impending doom. His hands once again start along her stalking legs, admiring her toned shape, and slides them up to the now bare skin of her inner thighs. Her lower hair matches her once clean blond hair in color and consistency. He looks his prize in the eyes as his palms work their way in along her smooth thighs. His thumbs begin sliding up and down over her labia. Taking his left hand he spreads her lower lips while using his right forefinger to circle the opening of her flower while his thumbs teases her clit. He waits to see her reaction at the forced stimulation.

Are you ready to feel me inside you you? The demon asks the still struggling helpless student, as he takes in her terrified face. Leaning over her she can feel his hardened erection pressing against her opening, his chiseled abs pressing against the bootom of her thighs. His left hand is planted in the mud beside her head, while the right grabs her delicate face, I want your lovely terrified face to look at me as I begin fucking you, his breath warm on her cheek.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:52 pm

She shudders with horror as she feels the clawed hands stroking her inner legs, slowly drawing closer to her thighs. She tries to pull her legs away from the fingers, but the pinning tentacles restrict her movement, making her spasmic reflexes result in spreading her legs even further. What she intended as defense now serves only as a further invitation. She shivers again when the cold hands slip their clawed fingers under the lace waist band of her panties. "Please... No!" her shrieks echo unanswered through the forest as fabric is torn and shred, the pink flesh of her most personal organ exposed. Her futile struggle increases; she exhausts all the energy she still has remaining trying to escape, to get away, or at least to stall the inevitable.

Once again, the same clawed hands stroke the same slender legs, crossing over every muscle in her leg. They reach her inner thighs again, pressing against the now bare skin. Horrified, she shudders again, but in her current position the only thing she can do is look away; the harder she tries to ignore what's happening, the larger the chance that she can just push it all away and hide in the depths of her mind, ignorant of the violation of her body. It becomes difficult to ignore the monster's hand movements though when they begin stimulating her nether regions. Thumbs slide over her sensitive labia before spreading them, another finger circling the sacred opening and a thumb teasing her clit. As painful as the humiliation is, a little pleasure still breaks through, and a muffled moan involuntarily escapes her mouth. She gasps for air, shaking her head in disbelief. How could this monster provide her with any pleasure? She was no slut; no whore. This couldn't be real.

Another involuntary moan, half pain, half pleasure, escapes as the monster leans forward, again pressing his throbbing member against her tight orifice. She feels the hardened meat pulsing close to her most sensitive skin. She is given no opportunity to ignore, no chance to mentally escape from what was about to happen, as a clawed hand, fingers still moistened by her slit, grabs her head, forcefully turning it towards his. The dank warm breath contacts with her cheeks as he moves his lips, but still Toinette is too terrified to gather any meaning from them. No words cross her lips anymore - no more plea for mercy, no more order to halt. A torrent of tears resumes rushing from her lacrimal glands.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

Slimer stiffles a smile at her involuntary moan as his finger explore her womanhood. As he readies himself, he watches her face go into a shokced state as tears stream down her cheeks. With further ado, he waists no time in pushing his hips forward. The mushroom head begins forcing forward into her tight opening as it struggles to accept the thick member. Finally, she stretches enough below for the tip to pop inside, and his velvety, warm member is gripped snuggly by her enterance. He groans as he gives her a minute to adjust to the realization that he had penetrated her and takes in her luscious brown eyes as tears poor forth. Grinning evily at her he whispers, tighter than I had imagined when I saw your sexy underwear. I figured only a slut would wear something exravagant meant to be seen by someone else before sex, but I was wrong you are a wonderfully snug fit...

He releases her face and slips his hand into the mud behind her head. Leaning close in a parody of intimacy, his hand slips into her mud covered hair and pulls her head towards his own. His lips meet hers as his hips plow slowly in one drawn out agonizing thrust into her warmth. His tongue seeks to find hers as his gleaming green eyes refuse to blink, he drinks in every aspect of the moment...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:19 am

She lets out another sound, half moan, half sob, as she feels her velvet walls cling to the slowly penetrating member. She can't believe it. Why does her body insist on enjoying this? How can it derive any pleasure from this disrespect? The last walls of her mind begin breaking down. The monster had penetrated her; even if she did escape, her dignity would never fully restore. And at this point, was it even possible to escape? Despair corrupts her optimism, and she can no longer find the will to struggle, not even when she hears the insults and accusations whispered to her. Even when the clawed hand lets go of her face, she simply continues to stare into his cruel green eyes, as they draw in closer to hers.

She yelps when the eyes draw in even closer, and she feels her lips making contact with his. At first she keeps them firmly shut, reflexively resisting, but her downtrodden mind quickly gives in to the prodding tongue, letting it explore the insides of her mouth, letting it become entangled with her tongue, which is now as actively seeking his as the other way around. Slowly, but surely, the closer the beast comes to pushing against her cervix, the more she gives in to the pleasure. It's not that she's accepting it - or enjoying it - she's still sobbing, tears are still streaming from her eyes. But she can no longer control her own body, and through the sobs she lets out continuously louder moans.

When the agonizingly slow entrance of his member finally comes to a halt, bumping against her cervix, a final jolt of pleasure is forced through her body. She lets out one more moan, the longest and the loudest yet, as she reflexively tenses and relaxes all the muscles in her body. She breathes heavily when the moment is over, her eyes widening with the horror of what she just realized. She had already been with several men - she had never loved them, as the relationships were arranged, but she had never hated them either. But in all those years, was this what her body had really craved? This one, drawn-out thrust had already brought her to orgasm. She couldn't believe her own vulgarity. Almost immediately after her first climax, she begins loudly crying and weeping. And in this lowest moment, she finds the strength to speak again, disconnecting her lips from his. "Please... just let me go... I'll do anything you want just let me go..." she sobs, not fully realizing that this is exactly what he wants.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Slimer takes in her half sobs and half moans mix as tears continue pouring down from her tear ducts. The war is being fought, her emotions, her mind, and her previous cultural teachings fight an amazing battle against her ripe sensative body. She had most likely been taught, as almost human girls are that their bodies are temples, that sex with a stranger is taboo. Here she was lying in the mud being forcibly raped by an unnatural demon, not even a human and she was moan from the pleasure surging through her. Slimer smiled as he thought about his time with these women. They were so wrapped up in these preconceived notions of purity and restaint, yet one and all they succumbed to their bodies demands when they received a proper fucking.

He smiles when she doesn't fight his tongue when it presses through her lips but begins seeking his own out. Her wet tongue slides its way around his as they fight a new battle for dominance in her mouth in which their is only victorious sides.

As he finishes slowly pushing his cock deep inside her velvety walls, he slides over and past her gspot with the bulbous head and finally hilts himself as he presses against her cervix. Whether it was pent up need or simply the slow nature of the penetration was a hard question to answer. Maybe it was even the fact that she was tied up and being forced, no worries about performance, but the result was the same, she began quivering as her pussy began greedily squeezing his dick, to the accompanying long hard moan. He could believe she had orgasmed already, she was truely going to be a pleasure tonight.

What you fail to realize is I have what I want from you right now, or at least a wonderful start to it. You have nothing I can't take and tonight I plan on taking you many times in many ways, and with that he reversed course. Staring at her crying face he felt her walls squeezing open as he reversed the charted progress until the tip barely remained inside and brutally drove his member home. Slowly but surely, his hips begin pounding the large thick cock into her moist flower. He planned on using her body in every way his sick mind could imagine and part of that was changing the traumatized victims thoughts from a cruel rape to her pleasurable acceptance of her needs being fulfilled. So he began his mental assualt,Your voice pleads me to stop, but your body tells the real truth. Your pussy willingly accept the pleasure its receiving and responds kindly with the first of many orgasms. Your juices tell the truth about how badly you've denied this need of yours. Are you coming because you're no more than a slut who has been denied the fucking she deserves, or are you getting off on the fact that you like being used and just won't admit it to yourself? he asks as his balls pace out his increasing rhythym with a slapping tempo.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 am

Her body swiftly becomes one big melting pot of sensations as the demon continues to ravage every inch of her body. Cold mud soaking against her back, juices mixing inside her, soft skin rhythmically slapping against her thighs, and a long thick member hammering her insides. She quivers as she feels her inner walls uncontrollably squeezing their intruder, sending jolts of pleasure across her back with every contact. Sweat begins dripping from her pores and juices begin dripping from her slit, lubricating the intrusion that becomes smoother and smoother with every thrust.

The tears begin to stop as her last mental defenses are broken. There is no escape to be made, no dignity to be found. She has no reasons or resources left to struggle. Wouldn't it just be easier to give in? The thought begins to cross her mind, becoming a stronger and stronger voice as pleasure curves through her body. She yelps out another moan when, against her better judgment, against her better will, she decides to give in to the abusive decadence. She begins moving her hips in tandem to the demon's thrusts, doing her best to keep up with the established rhythm. It was a monster - a complete stranger, at that. In all senses unworthy of someone of her status. And yet, she did her best to suppress her thoughts, and to ignore her judgment; her chances of escape were simply too slim, and the pleasure too grand.

Despair and disgust having made way for willful ignorance, she can now listen to the demon's cruel whispers. She unconsciously nods in reply to the accusations made against her; however, she finds an unlikely spot of determination when she hears the words 'no more than a slut'. While she still willingly accepts the intercourse, continuing the movement of her hips, her brow frowns, her facial expression conveying insultedness rather than disgust or despair. "I am no mere slut," she states, as if the accusation was a bigger insult to her than the violation of her body happening at the very same moment. "I am a Lady of the House of Mérode!" Her spirits are lifted slightly at the foothold she thinks she is getting. If there is no escape from this 'battle', she reasons, then she can at least try to come out the victor; to exert her dominance.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:44 am
Profile WWW

Slimer's assualts on her body seem to behaving their intended effect as her tears dry up. Her moans become more consistent, in fact they arethe dominating sound filling the now night air in the clearing. His occasional grunts and moans of pleasure add to the chorus as she works to meet his pace with her hips lifting up to encounter each thrust. Her juices flow freely making each insertion a smooth drive in her folds to rub past her gspot on the way to encountering her cervix. She was truely a wonder, and the underwear was a great indication of her sensuality in his oppinion.

She seemed to be giving in until the comment about her being a common slut, which she seemed to take great offense to, not that it stopped her from fucking him back. Deciding to have a little fun he continues the taunts as his hips continue pounding away, My apologies, my lady, I didn't realize I was raping a lady of class and stature. Do most of the ladies of your house have wild abandoned sex in the mud with demons? I must admit that the ladies of your house while probably not trained in common decency it appears, are well trained in the bedding arts..Slimer chuckles at his own wit.

Using the tentacles coiling her legs, he pulls at them placing her fine legs at his sides, making each thrust aligned just a little more perfectly. With one hand wrapping her muddy blond locks and one hand around her waist he rolls bringing her with him so that she is on top straddling his waist. The soilded blue satin dress covers their intercourse like a curtain as it falls into place. Releasing her muddy hair and hips he grabs the front edge of her fine dress, pulling with his clawed fingers, as the tendrils wrapping her arms force each arm behind her back. Her arms hug her sides and bend at the elbows to cross her forearms behind her back. Lifting with the coils he raises her to straddling his cock. The material shreds revealing a lacey bra that matches her panties, as his hands shred the once fine garment down fo her stomach.

Taking the time to admire her slim figure, his muddy hands carress over her stomach on their way upwards to her fine breasts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 pm

The word 'rape' doesn't even cross her mind anymore, repressed by her own mental defense mechanisms. Instead, rather than the battle, the lovemaking becomes the battlefield for a fight over social dominance. She mockingly lifts an eyebrow at the demon's further accusations, now not only insulting her, but her family as well. He must be feeling pretty presumptuous to think that it is in his place to claim that her family, one of the highest nobles in the Kingdom of Belgium, lacks common decency. As for his comment about the bedding arts... well, she isn't the type of person who would refuse a compliment.

"Decency? It's not like you gave me much of a choice," she says, full well realizing that at the moment it is by her own choice that she stopped struggling. Not that she has any other options, but it isn't like she's still trying. Her words are punctuated by moans every time the monster's swiftly thrusting member slams against her insides, pressing juices out of her tight inner walls. Her moan is accompanied by a surprise yelp when the demon's clawed hands grasp her hair and her back, pulling her up while he himself rolls on his back. And while his tentacles are still unforgivingly gripping her limbs, locking them into place, she still sees this as an opportunity to assert her rightful dominance.

"As for the second part... I think you'd be surprised at the skills a woman of my stature requires." With all of her might, supported only by the strong muscles in her legs, she heaves herself upwards, only to slam down on the cock again, putting all of her weight into the movement. She repeats this movement, again and again, quickly picking up pace while the sound of skin slapping against skin rhythmically echoes through the woods. She'll show him what a woman like her was capable of, she thinks to herself. She even manages a grin as the monster tears apart her dress, revealing her lacey bra. A muddy hand begins slowly caressing her skin as it slowly works it way upwards towards her considerable breasts. "Is that how you like it, you sick bastard?" she mocks, hoping to taunt her monstrous assaillant into submission.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 am
Profile WWW

I gave you many choices...ohhh...so you think yourself highly skilled we shall see how...uhhh...vast your skillset is have no fear....yess...but a girl who prefer rolling in the mud...ohh...can't possibly keep up with me for long...and oh yes I like it. You certainly are a wonderful rider...even if you lack other skills... he taunts the vixen back as her well lubricated flower grips him tightly. Slimer is truely impressed that without the use of her hands or arms, that she is able to ride him quick and fast. A compliment to the muscle tone of her fine legs, ass, and core.

Like a demon possession she seems intent on fucking the fight out of him. Her pussy grips him tightly as her hips lift and slam herself repeatedly up and down on his raging member. As she begins to take control of the action he finds himself hard pressed to hold out against the orgasm she seems intent on milking from him. Not one to give up or be defeated without one hell of a fight, he bites his lip knowing that he holds a couple aces up his sleeve. Should she get to full of herself he could always manuever his large tail and slime her reducing her to his own playful jelly while amping her sensations to new levels. Or he thinks, biting his own lip, he could let her milk his cock with her wonderous fucking, which would flood her womb with his mind altering semen. With her thoughts open to him and the ability to control her mind he could easily dominate her in the war, though she take the battle.

Slow down my lovely...you're trying too hard to make me cum...and I don't even know your name yet...kind of indecent if you ask me... Slimer jokes with the riled up and aggressive lady. His hands reach around to untie her laced up two string corsette freeing her lovely breasts that bounce and sway with her rapid movements. It isn't long before his hands seek out her delicious tits as she tries to push him over the edge...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next