View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Tour of the Beach.... (AndyB2183) 

Post Re: A Tour of the Beach.... (AndyB2183)
Edward just chuckled at her reaction, and his laughter was rich and captivating.
"Why thank you. Its good for you to compliment my mother and sister's looks."
He knew she was transfixed by his family's green eyes and he smiled to himself.
'If she only knew... Then again with her demeanor,mother would definitely want her to be in the family,and I can already see why. She looks so cute when she blushes.'
He then looked at her, and said. "As to being scandalous, well my mother and sister are proud of their bodies and they like to flaunt it quite a bit. They might come across as borderline whores to some groups of people,but they don't really care about it."
He then sent her a playful look and smiled. "Just so you know, if you ever meet my mother... she just might like you enough to redecorate your wardrobe,particularly your underwear selection."
As he spoke, he then silently projected an image in Mikaela's mind,which consists of her wearing the same type of underwear and gown as his sister and mother.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:58 am
Profile YIM

The young man's laughter brought comfort to Mikaela.

"Oh no! I don't think them to be whores! I believe that they are honestly beautiful people who don't mind showing off what was obviously gifted to them."
Mikaela's heart jumped when he flashed a playful smile at her.
'He's such a charming individual... Especially with those same green eyes his mother and sister have.'
She giggled at the thought of someone like his mother wanting to renovate her wardrobe, she would probably have to throw everything out!

Mikaela's mind slowly wandered to the thought of what she would look like wearing the same type of clothing that Edward's mother and sister wore in the pictures and felt her face becoming pink again.
'Why must I always blush or be so embarrassed whenever something inappropriate is brought up?'

She quickly glanced up at the young man, to see if he was watching her. He hadn't seemed to notice that she was blushing again, but who knows, he's probably laughing at her in his mind.

Her mind wandered back to the image that was formed in her head. She was so petite, there was definitely no way she could even come close to looking as... wild as his mother and sister did in those photos.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:28 am

Edward smiled inwardly at her reactions. Yes, if his mother was here, it wouldn't belong before Mikaela would find herself being part of a new family.
He smiled at her as he decided to enact a plan he had to ravish her.
"I am glad you feel that way. My mother and sister would probably love to meet you once I tell them this."
His tone was charming and nice, but suddenly he tensed up and then took a wary look around before he narrowed his gaze towards the forest.
He then turned to her and said in a smooth compelling voice. "Mikaela, I want you to promise me something. Stay put here for your safety."
His watch beeped and then he looked at it and said to her. "I need to take care of something urgent for a bit. Don't go into the forest please, wait for my return,alright?"

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:45 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela felt him tense up as he looked at his watch.

"O..okay." She stammered. "I promise..."
He abruptly turned and left.

Mikaela was confused, had she done something wrong?
'No, you did nothing wrong! He said he'd be back and he will! There's no reason not to trust him. All I have to do is just stay put...' She told herself.

She looked down at the ground, before realizing that she had been nearly naked the whole time! She turned a shade of bright red.
"How could you forget??" She cried out loud, almost in tears due to the embarrassment.

Mikaela quickly scrambled to put on her dress at least, before anyone else came by and saw her in that state. She was sure that nobody else would probably take such a kind approach to that sort of behavior.
Mikaela sat down in the sand and hugged her knees.

Edward seemed to be such a charming young man. She had certainly never been treated with such respect and kindness from anyone before. He had even said she was... beautiful. She sighed. Maybe if things worked out well, he really would introduce her to his family and then they'd get married, have children, and.... She shook her head.
'I'm getting way too forward with this. I met him maybe 5 minutes ago.'
But she couldn't deny the fact that his presence was so calming and soothing. She felt like she could trust him with anything.

She turned her head in the direction he went off towards and waited.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 am

Edward smiled sadly as he entered the forest. He didn't like to deceive her this way, but he really wanted her... perhaps he can try and play the hero card to get her to ravish her somewhat willingly.

With that in mind, he then planted two seeds in the ground nearby as well as plant a bit of his collection plant's essence in a nearby plant just a few steps away from the seeds' location. The first will be triggered by her presence, and the second will be triggered when she came from arousal.

He also added a third trap, a small mutated frogling that will change into a froglite, a sentient amphibian denizen of Makai that is driven by lust and sometimes rapes unsuspecting women as they made their ways through the swamps. In his human guise he is not strong enough, but in his beast form, froglites are nothing but cannon fodder.

Once the plan is in place, he then sent a silent compulsion in the forest directed at Mikaela, willing her to enter the forest to try and search for him.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 am
Profile YIM

She had been waiting for him almost an hour now, she had kept herself entertained by playing with the sand around her but the sun had begun to change its position in the sky.
'I know I promised him that I'd stay put... but... what if he's hurt? Or... what if he....'

Mikaela stood up and brushed the sand off of her body and dusted her hands.

'Maybe I should go look for him in the forest... I know the general direction he went in....'

Mikaela took a hesitant step in the same direction Edward had disappeared to. She stopped. She didn't want him to become angry for not trusting him and for being disobedient. And he might come back the minute she disappears into the forest. Well, she could go to the edge of the forest and see if he's anywhere near by, if not she'll just go back to where she was sitting. If he was near by, she could just provide him with some company.

Mikaela scanned the area, it seemed her stuff would be safe from thieves because it was a low traffic area of the beach. She took a couple of more steps towards the forest.
'Just a couple of steps in...' She told herself as she entered the forest.

She walked slowly, making sure to try and find small landmarks so she wouldn't get lost in the forest. She peered around calling his name softly...

"Edward....?"

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

Suddenly the earth near her burst upwards as two... things rose from the craters and started shambling towards her. They had the shape of humans, if only one that is covered by plants and weeds. Their eyes glowed dull yellow as they were focused on their prey... the lovely female morsel in front of them.

These were plantlings, experimental garden defense mechanisms that gardeners in Makai use to keep intruders out of their domain. They were only slightly stronger than the usual human, though they are quite frail and usually were destroyed by well placed kicks or punches. The plantlings that Edward had planted though was a hybrid. It is weaker than the normal plantling, though its mission was simple. To capture females, and to tease and tantalize them to orgasm.

Before long, they were upon her, and vines shot of from their hands, binding the poor young woman and rendering her motionless, before the first plantling used its hands to knead her breasts, the leaves on its palm brushing against Mikhaela's nipples, while the second continued to restrain the poor young woman.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:34 am
Profile YIM

Mikalea let out a scream as these green humanoid figures rose out of the the ground and began to approach her.

Immediately the capture her and begin to immediately fondle her roughly.

"Please stop it!" She cried out as she began to struggle against these creatures. Tears began to form in her eyes as she realized no body had heard her. Her only hope was Edward... if he was close enough to hear.

"EDWARD!!" She cried out desperately, with tears streaming down her face.

It was silent.

The creatures were still roughly kneading her breasts as she cried out softly...
"No...."

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

Edward was actually watching from a safe distance and he heard her cry out his name... though he did not respond as planned. He hated to do this, but to get her to trust him... he had to play this game.

The plantlings continued their assault, the first plantling continued to tease and tantalize Mikaela's nipples until they were rock hard, before it bent its head down, and a mouth appeared on its 'face' and it started to suck on her nipples, while fondling her other breast with its other hand.

The second plantling also did not stay idle, as it sent a grassy vine to slip between her thighs and rubbed the tendril against her panties, specifically where her pussy was located.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

Mikaela bit her lip as the creature began to suckle from her supple breast.

'This isn't how I wanted my first time to be...' She squeezed her eyes tight and hoped that this was some sort of bizarre nightmare and that she was still sitting where Edward had left her on the beach, playing with sand.

A grassy vine slid its way up the inside of her thigh and began to caress her slit. As hard as she tried, she could not move out of its way. More hot tears began to pour from her eyes. As the creature sucking on her breasts flicked its tongue across her firm nipple, she gasped and felt a warmth pool between her legs.
'No...' She began to struggle again.

"Somebody! Help me please!!"

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 am

The two plantlings could sense that they were close to their objective decided to intensify their actions.
The first continued to fondle and caress Mikaela's breasts,while using its mouth to suckle at her engorged nipples.
The second however, sent more tendrils to tease and tantalize her slit,and each one of them brushed against her clit to arouse her further.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles begin to rub her clit.

"Please, I beg you. Please stop." She cried to the creatures, hoping that maybe, just maybe they would understand her. They continue, her pleas falling onto deaf ears, or no ears at all.

She gasped as the tentacles continuously rubbed and caressed her clit. The heat between her legs was becoming hotter and hotter and eventually turned into throbbing, only relieved when the tentacles would rub. She mewled and writhed caused by pleasure and her continuing struggle.

She knew this was wrong, she didn't want it. Her heart began to race and her breath came in short gasps. Color rushed to her cheeks, staining them a rosy pink.

'Somebody.... please...'

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 am

As he watched on, Edward could not bear himself to do this, and he mentally destroyed his collection plant's essence and the froglite before he dashed out of the bushes, and looked around and looked shocked at what he saw.

"Mi..mikaela? What are those things?" He said in surprise and then growled in anger. "Let her go you beasts!" He roared as he rushed forward to attack the plant men to get Mikaela free only to be knocked away against a tree trunk by the second plantling, while the first resumed the job of its companion, sending tendrils to further arouse the young woman, and one tendril even slipped into her wet folds teasingly as it began to absorb her juices.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela heard a voice.

"Please help me!" She cried out desperately at the stranger.

The second creature, who had been molesting her sex pulled away and goes to deal with whomever had interrupted their session with her. Mikaela relaxes for a minute, only to find that the first creature had sent tentacles down there to continue the work of the second. Except this time, it was not enough to just remain outside of her only source of protection. A tendril slithered its way into her panties and began to directly assault her clit. Mikaela cried out in sorrow, as she knew her days as an unblemished maiden were numbered, down to seconds.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 am

Edward let out a wince as he hit the tree trunk,knocking him slightly out of breath.
He then stretched out his palm, and sent a temporary sleeping spell in Mikaela's direction, putting her to sleep for ten minutes.
He then howled as he turned into his werewolf form, and shot forward and ripped the plantlings to shreds,before cradling Mikaela in his arms and carried her to a grove of trees nearby.
He then sat down beside her as he gently laid her on the grass field,and he waited for to wake up.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next