View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Tour of the Beach.... (AndyB2183) 

Post A Tour of the Beach.... (AndyB2183)
Mikaela stretched out her tired muscles and let out a small sigh. The trip was long, which made her small muscles cramp. She inhaled the salty, ocean air again and let out a bigger sigh. It was the first time she had ever been able to go anywhere without a chaperone, and frankly she was thankful because she could now relax for the first time in a long time. Mikaela wished she was dressed a little bit more appropriately for the beach, like many of the other girls she had seen walking around on the island, however that would be unheard of. Her grandparents would never allow her to wear anything that would suggest she were a 'trashy whore'.

Mikaela looked out into the horizon, feeling immediate comfort from it. Strangely, she didn't feel any homesickness or any sort of distress from being away from her home for the first time. In fact, she felt free. Liberated. She looked around at her surroundings and it seemed that she was alone on this strip of beach. Slowly, she bent over and began removing her shoes, making sure she was the only one in the immediate vicinity. She cringed when she thought of how disappointed her grandparents would be if they were to ever hear about what she was about to do.

Finally, the last lace of her boot came undone and she hurriedly took them off. She was careful to place them in a spot where they would not get sandy and then stood there. She felt the little grains of sand almost massaging the bottoms of her feet. This was an entirely new sensation to her and it filled her with giddy joy. She wriggled her toes in the warm, white sand and began to giggle. Next to come off was her hat and gloves. Her grandparents would frown upon the fact that her skin was not going to be a respectable, and perfectly pale white. But she immediately pushed that thought from her mind. In this moment of pure bliss, she felt empowered. Like she could be herself.

Her dress and cardigan ended up by her shoes not too long after her hat, gloves, and boots. She neatly folded her dress and cardigan and placed them on top of her hat, leaving her in her thin silk slip. The warm sun hit her porcelain skin.

"I cannot get carried away." She reminded herself sternly. But allowed herself a couple of more minutes in the bright, tropical sun wearing nothing more than a scandalous, silk slip.

Last edited by _puffyfluffy_ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am

Post Re: A Tour of the Beach.... (For any Monster)
Edward found himself dozing in the forest near the beach after a long day of work. It certainly is nice to laze around in a tranquil grove like this, with the sun shining down on him. He then decided to go to the beach for a while, and shifted to his human form while carrying a notebook with him.

Some fresh air would be good, not to mention that it might give him somewhere quiet where he could think up of new experiments that he can do on his own, or at least try to get some of the girls here to be his 'volunteer' for those particular experiments.

He just reached the outskirts of the beach when he was surprised by something pleasant. His smell was picking up something, the unfamiliar scent of a female... and if his nose was right... a virgin as well. Thinking about what his plant has evolved to, he might have just found a test subject for it... but he had to be careful as to how to carry out his plan.

He then stepped towards the beach, and sat down in the shade beneath a group of trees not far from the unfamiliar girl lay, writing down notes in his notebook as he watched her occasionally as he wrote things.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A Tour of the Beach.... (AndyB2183)
After much frolicking in the salty ocean water and white sand, Mikaela decided it was probably a good idea to get her things together and head back to her assigned dorm room. After all, there was a whole semester of frolicking about in the sun left and today was just the first day.

Mikaela sat down in the warm sand. It had been forever since she was able to anything without having to hold back laughter or anything else she might be feeling. She absent mindedly began playing with the sand by her hands. Slowly, she picked up a handful of sand and let it trickle back to where it belonged. She was sure she stayed out for much longer than she intentionally planned. But hey, who was there to stop her?

Mikaela took a quick look around at her surroundings one last time when she spotted a young man sitting underneath a group of trees not too far from her. He was intently scribbling something down in his notebook.
'Interesting, I thought this was an all-female school. No body mentioned any males on the island either. I had better leave before he begins to think it's okay to talk to me... But how long was he there for? Did he watch me dance along the shore of the beach? Oh how embarassing.'

Mikaela turned pink from the thought that this unknown man could have seen her playing in the sand and began to pick up her things.

'No no, that's ridiculous. He was minding his own business. Also, there is no reason why he would be watching me anyways. There are far more beautiful and buxom girls than I on this island. He could do a whole lot better than me.'

Suddenly, shock ran down her spine.
'I'm only in my slip!' she thought, horrified.
She immediately covered herself with her hat and looked over towards him to make sure he was not watching her.

But of course, he was watching her. She froze, very much like a deer in headlights.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 am

Edward looked at the girl as she froze, looking at him as she used her hat to and cover herself.
He stopped and put his notes down and smiled at her, an apologetic look on his face.
"Hello there, i am sorry i did not realize that you were there. Though i can't help looking at you for a bit. You are beautiful miss."
His words are smooth and sincere, and the tone genuinely apologetic.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela relaxed a little as he was talking to her. He seemed to be apologetic and appeared to be sincere.
And he even said she was beautiful....

She gave him an awkward smile as she tried to say something along the lines of 'It's okay.' or 'Oh, no it's my fault!' but the words stuck in her throat. She was still burning from embarrassment from being seen in only her thin slip. She still had no idea if she should just start getting dressed right here or run away. Should she even stay to talk to him?
Her grandparents would be furious if they found out that she was alone and within a 100 foot radius with a man she didn't know, all without a chaperone.

Still unsure of what to do, she stood there with only the protection of her large sun hat.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 am

Edward looked at the girl as she relaxed slightly and gave him an awkward smile. He deduced that she must have been a sheltered kind of girl from her mannerisms.
He then smiled at her and said. "It's alright miss... I understand why you are a bit wary of me." His tone was one of understanding, as Edward used his power to get her to relax. "After all, I would behave the same if i was in your shoes. But you have nothing to fear from me... I mean you no harm."

Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela stood there as a strange rush of relief flooded her body. It wasn't like her to relax like this in front of someone she didn't know. Especially a man.
However, she could not fight the feeling of familiarity that she felt towards this strange man.

"Hello, my name is Mikaela." She said with a smile.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 am

"Pleased to meet you, miss Mikaela. My name is Edward Silvear." He said as he got up and then bowed politely to her, using his voice to calm her even further. "I suppose you are a bit curious as to why a man is seen on the grounds of an all girls school,right?"

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 am
Profile YIM

She paused momentarily.
What was she doing? Having a conversation with a man??
But he couldn't be of any harm to her, in fact he was quite... charming.
What her grandparents didn't know couldn't hurt them right?

"Y..yes, I suppose. I was more or less alarmed that someone was sitting so near to me while I was only in my slip. I've been raised with the belief that a stranger must never see your slip... as it is a form of ... underwear." Mikaela blushed, she had never had such a vulgar conversation with anyone before.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:07 am

"Ah,I see... I understand." Edward said with a smile. "It's perfectly understandable of course, and i don't blame you for it. Though I must say that you must be raised in a rather traditional home by the way you speak and act. A sheltered young lady,right?"
His tone was light hearted and it had a tinge of amusement and understanding in them, and it beckoned for her to trust him further.
He then chuckled and said further. "I don't want to sound scandalous,but your slip... Its considered to be quite conservative in my family."
He then paused for a moment before saying. "Oh, and i am an exchange research staff here,just to let you know."

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 am
Profile YIM

"Well, yes. My grandparents raised me in their very conservative home. They've given me everything I need to be the perfect lady... However, I'm always lacking in some way or another. But that's a story for a different day."
She looked down at the ground, remembering all of the disapproving looks her grandparents would give her whenever she acted in a way that they disagreed with.
She was brought back into the present with his response about her slip.
"A slip... conservative? Oh my..." She blushed. She couldn't even imagine what someone would or wouldn't wear for her slip to be 'conservative'.
"I... I didn't know that the island had a research facility." Mikaela still looking downward, at the shock that her slip would even come close to being conservative. Mikaela turned bright pink again... forgetting that she was hiding behind her hat.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:13 am

Edward sighed and nodded, his voice now calm and symphatetic, trying to soothe her feelings. "I understand what you feel... even though I have never experienced it myself. There are of course acquaintances of mine that has gone through the same thing as you, and hey... I know your grandparents are probably just looking out for your well being... it's just that everyone has their opinion what a 'perfect' person has to be, what qualities that they should possess, that sort of thing."

He then smiled and then let out an amused chuckle, his voice rich and joyful and his eyes twinkled with mirth. "There is... its an hour's journey offshore, though I rarely go there. I am more of a biologist and naturalist and I stay here mostly on the island, though I do go to the Labs offshore to look at some things if I need to. The school's labs here on the grounds are pretty extensive and well equipped so I rarely need to leave the island."

"As to why I say your slip is conservative, well..." He then laughed again. "You should probably see how my mother and my sister dresses, not to mention my acquaintances back home. If your grandparents thing that slip is bad enough, if they met my family and friends, at least the female ones, they would be probably mortified by them. Would you like to see an example of why I said so? Of course if you are uncomfortable by it, I won't force you to do so, if you do not wish to."

He said the last part in a gentle and understanding manner, though he also added a hidden compulsion in his voice that would rouse her curiosity to his words.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm
Profile YIM

"An... example?" Mikaela furrowed her brows at him.
"How would you show me an example of how they dress? And no! I'm not uncomfortable! I'm just so taken aback by the fact that there are people that are capable of being so scandalous... But, yes... I would be interested." Mikaela's eyes were bright with a cautious curiosity.

"It's just educational knowledge of someone else's culture is it not? I've heard of tribes in Africa who don't wear much at all... I don't suppose it could be THAT bad would it?" Mikaela giggled, she had never been so naughty. And to think, she had come this far on her first day here.
It filled her with excitement.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

He chuckled with her reply and said. "Well of course, there are indeed parts of Africa where the people as you say wear nothing at all,especially during certain rituals and events and all that. But just in case you are thinking of it, I am not able to change my shape to a girl to show you, as interesting as it is." THe last part said was said in amusement.

"Rather, I thought I show you some photos." He then took out some photos of his mother and sister. He pointed to one of them where his mother and sister were together at a party, and they wore gowns that clung to their figures, and had very low cut gowns that showed a lot of cleavage. "This was taken at my sister's seventeenth birthday party. And if you think this is bad, wait till you saw these. I swear I don't know why they want me to carry these." The last part was said with some amused exasperation as he rolled his eyes.

The next two pictures were of his mother and sister, whom had dark hair, and smoldering emerald eyes. Yet the most interesting thing is that they wore lacy underwear that were almost transparent, and in the picture, you could almost see the outline of their nipples, and the cleft between their thighs that guarded their most secret treasure.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 am
Profile YIM

Mikaela moved closer towards the young man and shyly peeked at the photos.
In one photo, a remarkably gorgeous woman and another girl wearing absolutely beautiful, but scandalous ball-gowns. It was obvious that both women had very shapely figures and the gowns did nothing but emphasize them.

The next few photos he held out for her made Mikaela catch her breath and look away.
"Oh... my. They're quite... lovely women. Very beautiful. And scandalous, just as you said."

Something about those glowing emerald eyes made her blush, but then again, the fact that they were nearly naked caused her to blush even harder. There was something wild in those eyes and she was curious as to how that seemed to be. She had never seen any body look like that ever. All she was used to seeing were the cold, disdainful looks and looks of pity. Those eyes seemed like they were inviting her to come play.

Mikaela cleared her throat and looked down at the white sand she was standing in.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next