View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Spy In The Forest (Roscoso) 

Post A Spy In The Forest (Roscoso)
Brianna had been longing to get out of her room and practice her magic. Grabbing salt that she kept in her room and grabbing her book of Necromancy. Putting on her favourite dress and shoes she stepped out of her room and into the great outdoors. Smiling she pulled the rucksack onto her back and walked to an area she knew was full of energy she could tap into. The forest looked better at night Brianna had to admit but she needed to practice her Necromancy or she would grow rusty and that was something she did not want to happen. Reaching the clearing she set up the equipment she needed to start her spells and various magical incantations. Setting up the salt into a circle around herself she opened up her book to the first page and began channelling the energy around her into making the shadows move around her. Laughing at what she was doing she realised she still had it in her. The ground inside the salt circle became pitch black. blobs of ink like substance floated out of the circle like a lava lamp. Brianna moulded them into various shapes just for fun. Sitting down the shadows gathered beneath her and lifted her slowly off the ground. She continued her practising unaware of the unwanted attention........

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Post Re: A Spy In The Forest (Roscoso)
Selena was having a boring day, the young Artist had been wandering the area's around the campus for now looking through her notebook of pictures of some of the girls she had drawn and smiled each one rather well made and showing the girls like real photo's almost there every curve that would make some monsters drool.

But for now she had nothing to do before she continued walking she noticed some weird black glowing coming from behind some trees and raised an eyebrow and slowly headed past the trees into the forest peeking between two branches she blushed as she saw a rather alluring woman doing some kind of dark ritual with some strange globs of what looked like Ink, as Selena quietly moved into a sitting position behind the bush she still had a great view of Brianna's body her curves showing off from her dress as she smiled and began opening a fresh page in her notebook...taking out a pencil tucked behind her left ear and began drawing with gentle strokes.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

Brianna continued her incantations adding words to her arm movements making the blobs rotate around her morphing in shape. Touching one she sent it floating away from her. The blobs began to become a small tornado around Brianna her chanting growing louder and faster. Brianna's hair whipped around her face and her dress blew around her legs. "Uh oh" Brianna mumbled to herself she was losing control of the black swirl around her. Slowing down her chanting the black tornado slowed down splitting into the black blobs. Sighing she let the blobs fall back into the circle of darkness beneath her. "I Obviously am rusty that's never happened before" Still floating Brianna closed her eyes and went into a trance still though aware of the world around her......

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

"Wow...how dark and beautiful..." Selena whispered as she watched the tornado of darkness before it receded, the woman speaking to herself like she was rusty and went into a trance allowing Selena to draw her in that pose highlighting her breasts and hips perfectly and her beautiful face as she smiled brightly, "Yes...so dark, yet beautiful, a Queen of Darkness.." Selena giggles as she keeps drawing enjoying herself as she thought of a title for this new work of hers focused on her work while Brianna was meditating.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm
Profile YIM

While mediating Brianna felt the presence of another being, keeping in her trance she searched the area around the circle with her mind. Opening her eyes the darkness inside the salt circle disappeared into the air like mist. Brianna slowly floated back onto her feet. Raising her hand into the air she felt the shadows trying to find out the location of this person. Brianna looked around the clearing putting her book into her rucksack. "Hey! Who's Out there?!" Brianna looked around angrily she couldn't locate where the person was. Strange. Probably because of all the energy in this area messing with her ability to sense for whoever was hiding in the trees.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Selena watched as the woman awoke from her trance and stood tall landing on the ground the dark energy leaving as she stayed quiet in her hiding spot having just finished her drawing of Brianna in her outfit and silently gulped if she could sense someone by aura, then Selena's was a simple Light Blue aura as she stayed hidden for now wondering if this magic user woman could find her as she stayed quiet and still for now.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

Brianna continued to search the area finally finding what she wanted a light blue like figure was crouched behind a tree. Walking slowly out of the circle she pointed at the area the person was hiding in and using shadows push them out of their hiding spot. "What do you think your doing spying on me?! Well?! What's your answer?"

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Selena suddenly felt it as strange shadows pushed against her cute figure as she eeped as she was pushed out of the bushes and landed on her belly infront of Brianna seeing that Selena was a rather 'cute' student as she looked up at Brianna with a sheepish look on her face her notebook laying on the ground between them showing her drawn picture of Brianna with the darkness around her like she been while using her magic as Selena looked at her.

"I I'm sorry, I just noticed black flashes and got curious...and seeing such a Dark...beauty...I had to capture that moment in my artwork..." Selena whispered as she blushed looking at Brianna with a worried look on her face but that didn't mean she wasn't enjoying the closer view of the sexy dressed Necromancer.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

"I I'm sorry, I just noticed black flashes and got curious...and seeing such a Dark...beauty...I had to capture that moment in my artwork..." Selena whispered as she blushed looking at Brianna with a worried look on her face.

Brianna's face soften at her worried look. "Haven't you ever heard of the saying: Curiosity Killed the Cat?" Brianna smiled at her little joke. Looking at the art book on the floor she picked it up and flicked through a couple of the drawings. They were beautiful. "Here" Brianna handed the little book back to Selena their hands met for a moment and Brianna quickly pulled her hand back after Selena had taken her book back embarrassed at the emotion she was now feeling. "Sorry" Brianna said rubbing the back of her head, I didn't mean to frighten you I'm just frustrated with my magic not working properly, I have trained in a while"

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Selena blushes as she made contact with Brianna there hands touching as she was given her notebook back putting it away in a bag on her side as she smiled softly standing up and looking at Brianna softly. as she approached and gently placed a hand on the necromancer's shoulder.

"No it's fine, you were frustrated and I surprised you it's no wonder you acted the way you did," She said softly as she looked at Brianna with a friendly smile, "Oh my manners...I'm Selena Cameron, it's a pleasure to meet you," She said smiling rather beautiful at Brianna.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Profile YIM

Brianna blushed as Selena placed her hand on her shoulder, she never thought she could feel this way about a woman. Coming out of her trance she looked at Selena "Oh....Ummmm sorry I was a million miles away. Brianna Nytefall it's nice to meet you Selena. I feel rather embarrassed about saying this but you make me feel amazing I've never felt like this before, at least not with a woman." Brianna blushed again touching Selena's arm.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

Selena quickly got what that meant and playfully smiled as she held Brianna's hand and gently approached her closer giggling as she loved how Brianna touched her arm softly giggling at how beautiful this Woman was. "Aw thanks Brianna, your a lovely woman too, and I have to say you also give me tingles all over sweetie," She giggles as she softly moved an arm and gently wrapped it around the back of Brianna softly, "Hmm your just so beautiful right now," She whispered hotly to further entice this woman, she would love to have a dark and possible sensual friend like this giggling at the many dark sexy pictures this woman could give her...made her giggle in joy.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am
Profile YIM

"Aw thanks Brianna, your a lovely woman too, and I have to say you also give me tingles all over sweetie," Selena Giggled "Hmm your just so beautiful right now," She whispered hotly. A shiver went up Brianna's spine when she and Selena touched. " I can do more than make you tingle" Brianna whispered in Selena's ear. As she said this shadows played with Selena's hair and massaged the back of her neck. "Selena you are a beautiful woman, it seems that us meeting must be fate or something"

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 am

"Hmm...yes you may be right," Selena said not at all worried about the shadows playing with her hair and rubbing her neck as she was held close with Brianna and smiles playfully, "Well I hope so indeed my dear, we are alone right now...perhaps some fun can help ya get that control of yours back huh?" Selena teases as she moves a hand down and gropes the rear of Brianna rubbing and fondling one of her buttcheeks with one hand the other gently guiding the woman's head to hers as she leaned in for a kiss...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 am
Profile YIM

"Hmm...yes you may be right," Selena and smiled playfully "Well I hope so indeed my dear, we are alone right now...perhaps some fun can help ya get that control of yours back huh?" Brianna moaned softly as Selena groped he backside not expecting the kiss. while she was startled by this intimate gesture she accepted it graciously. Grabbing Selena by the hips as the kiss became more intimate.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next