View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Dark Magic (for Brianna) 

Post Dark Magic (for Brianna)
The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks filled her ears as Erin put down the bowl of red liquid, it was suppose to have been goat's blood but Erin was unable to acquire any and thus chicken blood harvested from the school's kitchen had to make due.

The salt clung in the air dancing there. Erin was a bit of an enigma in that it was she that made contact with Brianna nearly a week ago. She found a kindred spirit in the other younger girl though it appeared that they had similar interests in the arts.

Erin smiled as she etched the diagram upon the floor of the cavern with a finger. The ritual was an easy one, and while both had explained some of the darker elements they encountered on the island thus far it would be refreshing to conjure up an inaenly weak entity for a change.

A simple quasit, a weak demon, would suffice though with the island's inhibitors it was unlikely the could exert control over anything much stronger. But for their first time working together they had thought it best to start simple.

Erin gazed up from the cavern floor, her outline still visible as the sun had not set completely yet. At the back of the cave had been algae draped here and there over the ground and a deep pool of salt water that bubbled up, a volcanic vent maybe or was the pool connected to a hot spring of some sort? No, no hot spring given the way the water bubbled up in it the water had to be scalding.

Erin's smile had faded as she looked towards Brianna, her green eyes questioning though at last her voice interupted the silence. "Are you ready to begin?"

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:43 am

Post Re: Dark Magic (for Brianna)
"Yes Yes. I am ready, I have wanted to do this for a long time I've just never had the courage and because it's extremely dangerous to summon other worldly beings to this world. After all you don't know what could be waiting at the other end." Brianna had been rather hesitant to summoning creatures Erin had managed to convince her to give it a shot. Checking that everything was in order Brianna nodded to Erin. "Okay let's begin"

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:54 am

"Normally I'd agree. There is something about this place that hampers the flow of mana though so I keep to small things, while even those could be taxing at times a quasit or even an imp is still manageable," she shot her a brief smile to reassure her. She then moved to run a hand through her hair tucking it behind her ear as she got out her notes.

Briefly she scanned over the text to reaffirm matters in her head first before turning them over to Brianna. She did this often enough that she no longer needed her notes though she was just double checking a few things as she always did, ereing on the side of caution.

She began by reciting a few lines from her notes leaving the chant to Brianna. Calling upon the goddess in the shadows Erin invoked a brief remark, part of the ritual as she began unknown that this whole matter had been orchestrated a week ago.

An alien influence had pressed into her mind, "suggesting" things to her, getting her to get close to Brianna, even chose this cave. Things were put into motion awhile back though Aegir could afford a degree of patience with his plans as he was rarely in a rush given his lifespan measured in milenia, not years, decades or even centuries.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 am

"Normally I'd agree. There is something about this place that hampers the flow of mana though so I keep to small things, while even those could be taxing at times a quasit or even an imp is still manageable," Brianna returned Erin's reassuring smile, brushing her hair away from her face, as she prepared herself for what she was about to do closing her eyes as she did so.

Hearing Erin start the summoning Brianna opened her eyes and took a deep breath before walking next to Erin and taking the notes she had passed her. Looking through them quickly, she already knew what they had to do but going over something twice is always a good idea .Raising her hands to he celling beginning a loud chant in a language Brianna did not understand but could only speak in because of magic.

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

It must have been ten minutes or so, running through the various enchantments until their work had been complete. In a buff of smoke that smelled like sulfur they had conjured up the diminitive creature. It glared at them with it's tiny yellow eyes, it's mouth full of jagged teeth. It's flesh was a deep olive green and it had a tail ending in a stinger that swished behind it. Little wings sprouted from it's shoulder blades as it glared at them.

"Who dares summon Givin the Great?" The thing croaked boasting despite it's small size. With a finger it reached out touching the edge of the summoning circle it was it, hitting an invisible barrier and generating a brief blueish spark that caused it to recoil it's hand from the barrier as quickly as it brought it there.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]