View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a Normal Day at the Beach... (for Thalia) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Just a Normal Day at the Beach... (for Thalia)
The beach almost always offered something worth seeing; there were almost guaranteed to be at least a few students there at any time except after curfew, on the coldest days, and when it was raining. At the moment, it was none of those things; in fact, the early spring weather was providing what Kakumaoh considered the ideal situation for student watching this afternoon. From his vantage point behind a rock in the forest bordering the beach, he could see a reasonable number of students, their outfits leaving even less to the imagination than the school uniforms. There weren't so many, however, that he'd cause a panic if he noticed one who demanded his immediate attention.

So far, he hadn't seen any worth the immediate effort. There were a couple who he'd be visiting at some point in the future, but they were too far away. However, someone else might show up, or one of his potential playthings might move closer. He licked his lips at the thought, his serpentine tongue flashing along lupine lips.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 am

Post Re: Just a Normal Day at the Beach... (for Thalia)
Thalia had loved the beach from the moment it came into view. The water looked crystal clean, and the scenery offered the view of the distant forest and it's few rocks bordering its coast. She took off all her clothes except her bikini and bra and dived into the water. Thalia immiediately let out a sigh of relaxation as the cool water made contact with her skin. Still, the water was a bit colder than she would've liked. In order to warm up, she submerged underneath the surface and broke into a fast swim. Seeing the distant rocks along the forest, she decided to warm up by a short swim to the rock and back.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:19 pm

That was more like it; the girl who'd just started swimming looked like she'd be worth his time as soon as the opportunity presented itself. She was even helpfully swimming in his general direction and away from everyone else; with a little luck, he'd be able to catch her without anyone noticing.

He'd have to wait for her to get closer to shore, though; it seemed like she was a better swimmer than him, which would put him at a disadvantage in the water. Besides, there was nothing to hide him beyond the shoreline. As she approached, he darted behind the rock closest to the water and watched her barely-clad form slip through the water.

Character listing

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 am

Thalia had to admit that it had been a while since she last swam. She got completely worn out when she reached the rocks. Slightly panting, she pulled herself onto the rocks. It took her a while to realize how far she had come from the main beach area of the school campus to the rocky shorelines in the entrance to the forest. Thalia looked around the rock and observed her surroundings. The beach, trees. trees, and even more trees... some other rocks, and.... and.... horns on the rocks? 'That doesn't make sense', she thought. Even though many of her fellow students had warned about curiosity being a bad thing in Shokushu High, Thalia pulled herself into the rocks with horns, and let out a yelp as she saw two, solid red eyes staring at her.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 am

The girl left the water and began to walk towards his hiding place. Looks like I won't have to go far. Helpful of her. It wasn't until she pulled herself onto the rock and looked him in the face that he realized that she'd apparently somehow managed to notice him and fallen victim to that proverbial slaughterer of cats, curiosity. Probably got an unobstructed glimpse while swimming and never really lost sight of me, even if she didn't realize it. Not that it really mattered; she could have been investigating something else entirely and just happened to wind up face to face with him. What was important was making sure she didn't escape or alert anyone else.

Quickly, he reached out with one hand to grab her while the other covered her mouth before she could scream. "Ssh. Calm down. No need to cause unnecessary panic," he said. "Despite my appearance, I don't plan to hurt you." While she'd probably consider him a liar by the time he was done with her, it was technically the truth; if she resisted too much, she might get injured, but he wouldn't do so if he didn't have to.

He watched her eyes for signs that her initial panic had subsided. If it looked like she was unlikely to scream, he'd release her mouth.

Character listing

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 am

Thalia did not scream but looked at the demon in fascination. "Woah... you're a demon?" she whispered. The way in which the monster had suddenly grabbed her in an instance told Thalia that this monster could've been watching her all along from the beach. Many of her fellow students had warned her about monsters running around the school. So far, she had not encountered any other monsters. Not sure of herself, she calmed down and looked at the demon in the eyes. Wait, bad idea... Those red eyes without any pupils were creepy. When the monster loosens his grip, I'll make a run for it she thought.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 am

Kakumaoh grinned at her question. "I suppose you could call me that. It wouldn't be the first time, and it's as accurate as anything else humans have called me." Well, except for a few things some of the students here have called me; there's a pretty good argument for those.

So far the girl was reacting remarkably calmly, but he doubted that that would continue for long. He moved closer to her and put his free hand behind her. "You're new here, I take it?"

Character listing

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am

"Yes, and I like it here, except for finding a demon-like monster that could've been stalking me." she said. "What do you want?" she asked in an irritated sort of way. Thalia looked around her setting and decided that her best chance might be to swim back to the shore.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hardly stalking," he said with a derisive snort, "I just happened to see you on the beach and thought you looked worth… meeting. As for what I want, I just felt like introducing you to some of the… less known aspects of the school." His arms seemed to blur for a moment, and a second pair appeared. One of the new hands slid down her back while the other began to fondle her breasts.

Character listing

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:24 am

"Well, I'm not interested in this meeting of yours if its where you touch my private areas." she said. Thalia struggled to move away from the monster. She realized suddenly that she was enjoying the monster touching her. "So.. what is this different aspect of this school?" she asked.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 pm

He laughed slightly at the question, clearly more amused at what she was asking than mocking her. "You're talking to a demon, and you feel a need to ask that? Although the secret does have to do with why I'm here and what you students are here for." One hand slid inside her bikini bottom and began to caress her butt while another one slid aside one of the cups of her top to expose her breast. "I'm sure you'll figure out some of it yourself, though," he added, pulling her closer.

Character listing

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 am

Thalia did not answer back immiediately but let out a yell as the demon started touching her. "What are you doing?!" she said.As fast as she could, Thalia tries to fall back into the water, but all she accomplished was ripping her bras. The demon had apparently grabbed her bras when she tried to escape, and now she was naked from waist up. I can't go back like this! she realized. Ofcourse she then realized that there really was no way back, for the demon was reaching for her butt once more.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"I thought it was obvious what I was doing," he said, shifting the arms he was holding her with so he got a better grip on her. Her attempts to get free only managed to tear her top off, giving him an unobstructed view of her breasts. "You might as well stop struggling. Even if you managed to get loose, you wouldn't get far before I caught you again." A wicked grin spread across his face. "Of course, if you want to save me the effort and strip off the rest of your outfit yourself, I won't stop you." He lifted her up, his other two hands supporting her butt, until her breasts were level with his mouth, then began to circle one of her nipples with his tongue.

Character listing

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Thalia did not reply to the demon, for she knew she was headed for trouble. She managed to reply, "Why would I strip off my clothes?" she asked. Thalia did not care much for the answer, because she knew what the demon had in mind. Before she could say anything else, the demon lifted her up so that her bare chest lined up with the monster's mouth. Thalia was amazed of how strong the monster was. Well, he is a monster she thought. Just as she expected, the demon suddenly started to circle around one of her nipples with it's tongue. Thalia let out a gasp of suprise when she realized that she was touching her breasts and groping at it as the demon circled around her nipples. Why am I enjoying this?! she thought to herself.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:29 pm

His tongue continued to circle her nipple, occasionally flicking across the sensitive nub. Noticing that she was fondling her breast, he asked, "Enjoying yourself?" before shifting his attention to the other nipple. Meanwhile, he slipped her bikini bottom down her legs somewhat, giving himself unobstructed access to her rear.

Character listing

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next