View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a Normal Day at the Beach... (for Thalia) 

Post Re: Just a Normal Day at the Beach... (for Thalia)
Thalia managed to say, "N-no I'm not!" before the monster suddenly pulled her bikini down her leg. She tried to cover her rear with her hands, knowing that she did not want that part of her personal area intruded. Unfortunately, the monster chose the moment to start on her other nipple. She let out a gasp of half suprise and pleasure, and her arms immiediately went up to her chest.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:40 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Oh, really? It certainly sounds like you are," he said before returning his attention to her nipple. One of his hands moved to fondle her other breast, gently squeezing the firm orb and pinching the nipple between two fingers. The hand on her rear caressed her butt while another hand continued to slide her bikini bottom off. His last arm remained firmly around her waist, making sure she didn't get an opportunity to get loose.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Thalia did not reply to the monster's comment, and she wouldn't have been able to in the first place, because she was so distracted by the gentle caressing to her rear, as well as the monster playing with her breast. Thalia could tell that time was to her disadvantage, for she did not want to think what the monster was going to do with her after it got tired of caressing her. With all her remaining strength, she tried to roll down the monster's arms, but its arms were too firmly wrapped around her waist. She tried to hold her gasps from the waves of pain and pleasure. She closed her eyes as she felt her bikini bottoms slide down her legs.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

The bikini bottom was quickly removed as any sort of obstacle, left dangling around one of her ankles. With that done, he lifted one of her legs up and moved the hand on her butt forward between her legs. "I can tell you're going to be quite popular here," he said as he started to caress her slit. "I'm just glad I got you first." His hand left her breast as he moved to take off his loincloth.

Character listing

Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

She could feel her bikinis dangling around her ankles.Thalia gritted her teeth as the monster separated her legs, and started to move his hands towards her slits between her leg. "unngghh" she moaned. Thalia could not help but succumb to the waves of sexual pleasure and lust as the monster started to caress between her legs. She almost let out a groan of disappointment as it removed it's hand from her breasts. She suddenly saw that the monster was removing it's only article of clothing and screamed, "No! Please! Don't!"

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 pm

They were far enough away from anyone else on the beach that her shouts went unnoticed. Even so, Kakumaoh brought his hand up to cover her mouth once he'd removed his loincloth. "Sssh. Deep down, you know you want this and wouldn't want anyone to interrupt." He'd move his hand back to her breast if it seemed she wasn't likely to scream again. Meanwhile, he slowly lowered her until the tip of his hard shaft pressed against her sex, taunting her but not yet penetrating.

Character listing

Last edited by Kakumaoh on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Thalia wanted to scream, "No!", but all that came out was a muffled response as the monster covered up her mouth with its hand. Her eyes widened to horror and shock as she felt the tip of the monster's member against her clit. She closed her eyes as the monster toyed with her. Thalia could almost imagine the monster's amused grin.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

He kept a hand over her mouth; it didn't seem that she'd be calming down soon, and he didn't want the whole beach aware of his presence. The hand on her leg, however, slid up her body until it reached her breast. "You have a wonderful body," he whispered in her ear as he traced his fingers around her nipple. "I'm going to enjoy seeing just how much pleasure you can take." He then ran his tongue down the side of her neck as his dick rubbed against her sex, the tip occasionally infiltrating slightly between her lower lips but still not penetrating; he was going to see how much he could get her worked up before taking her.

Character listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am

It almost came as a relief to Thalia as the monster did not immiediately start to fuck her, but instead, decided to tease her for a while. Then she realized that being fucked right away would've probably been better, for she knew that when the monster was done toying with her, she would've been driven wild with lust, and would most likely begging to be intruded. The monster's second comment confirmed her fear. She was about to yell back a response when she realized that the monster had a hand covering her mouth. Thalia could only watch helplessly as the monster continued to toy with her, while each second passing seemed to get her closer to an orgasm.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

The demon continued to mercilessly tease her body, fondling and caressing her in ways likely to leave her desperately wanting release but unable to achieve it. Noting the effects his attentions seemed to have had on her, he decided it was safe to release her mouth and move his hand to her other breast. "You want this, don't you?" he whispered, the tip of his shaft pushing between her lower lips. "Tell me how much you want this."

Character listing

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 am

After the demon released her mouth, Thalia wanted to scream for help. Unfortunately, the teasing seemed to have made her begging to be fucked by the demon. With very much effort, she kept her mouths shut. However, the tip of the demon's shaft on her lower lips were too much to bear. Thalia finally screamed, "Ohhhhh.. Please! Fuck me!!! Aaah..." She begged desperately as the demon toyed with her.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 am

The girl's resistance had been thoroughly worn down, to the point that she was begging him almost as soon as he released her mouth. "As you wish," he said right before roughly thrusting into her wet depths. At the same time, he released his hold on her waist, that hand moving to get a better grip on her shapely ass.

Character listing

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Thalia almost immiediately regretted begging, for the monster thrusted roughly into her. She let out a series of gasp, and clawed at the ground, trying to pull herself away. Unfortunately, the monster chose that moment to get its hands on her rear, making it almost impossibile for her to escape.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 pm

"Where do you think you're going?" Kakumaoh asked with an amused tone as the girl struggled to get loose. "Just a moment ago, you were begging for this." He continued to fondle her breasts and butt as he rhythmically thrust inside her. "Mmmm… So tight…" he said as he adjusted the angle of his thrusts slightly, watching her reaction as he did so.

Character listing

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Thalia could hear the amusement in the monster's voice as she tried to escape. She did not reply to him, for she knew that half her mind was wild with lust, and wanted very badly to be fucked. However, she still had half her mind, and she screamed, "Just stop!" I was just j-joking! Please! It hurts so.." Thalia let out a moan as she felt the monster touching her breast and butt. Filled with pleasure and lust, she dared not to open her mouth, for she knew that she'd be begging for more.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next