View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alcohol and Demons Don't Mix! (Yukari and Lujuria) 

Post Alcohol and Demons Don't Mix! (Yukari and Lujuria)
Yukari gave a soft coo of joy as the woman was calmly laying on the beach laying on a beach towel she had dressed in a skimpy black bikini while she calmly sipped a small sake cup she had with her own made brew of the stuff...she sighed as she was relaxing in the sun and sand...

Yukari was a very busty figure in the school with little equal in terms of bust size maybe only one or two matching her as she calmly took another drink of her sake enjoying the Japanese drink as she smiles brightly stretching while laying on the beach looking at the beautiful ocean almost thinking of going for a swim now....

Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

Post Re: Alcohol and Demons Don't Mix! (Yukari and Lujuria)
It had been a poor day so far for Lujuria, after having the last couple of his preys snatched away from him by opportunistic monsters before he could pluck them from their relative safety and ravish them himself, found himself poking his way along the white beaches of the island. However, his day was about to turn itself around as he caught sight of someone in the distance, lying down just further ahead of him. His foul mood forgotten already, the monster made a gesture with his hand and stood as his clothes fell apart into shadowy mist which soon dissipated. Left standing in only swimming shorts now and his sunglasses, the monster continued his walk.

From the girl's perspective, he looked very much like an ordinary man, even if the only 'ordinary' men on the island were the teachers. If need be, he could pass himself off as a member of the faculty and in charge of part of the Island's grounds-keeping. Once he was near enough, Lujuria could see that this was likely another student, given how young she appeared... And how she was dressed in only a skimpy bikini that did little to conceal her rather ample figure. Curves in all the right places, indeed. He had yet to see a student as stacked as this one thus far! And even better, she was drinking what looked very much like alcohol!

"Well, hello there!" Lujuria spoke up, waving his hand as he approached the busty student, fighting his urge to simply jump on her and bone the girl's brains out. He had to be a gentleman, after all... Up until he was sure she was too plastered to resist him, of course!

Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

Yukari calmly blinked her eyes as she heard a voice approaching, male as well as she with a faint flush on her cheeks from her alcohol looked over at Lujuria and looked him over admiring the view of this man as she waves back her breasts jiggled in her barely hiding them bikini top as she watches him approach as she chuckles.

"Well hello there...haven't seen you around these parts?" Yukari joked taking another sip of her sake allowing Lujuria a closer look now...the woman was very stacked her breasts probably in the High E or EE cup range and she had a perfect hourglass figure and strawberry blonde hair too.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:26 am

The monster grinned at the student's response, still approaching her as he jogged a bit. "Probably because I'm new here!" Lujuria smiled as he came to a stop just beside the girl, the sun above his head as he stared down at her body, fantasizing about how delicious it'd be to get his hands on those mounds of hers. "Just got hired to help around the campus, actually. The island is pretty amazing so far, honestly." With that, the monster sat down on the balls of his feet, his arms resting on his thighs. "I'm Troy, by the way. And as for you, I'm gonna guess that you're... beautiful." Full of confidence, the monster grinned as he flirted with the girl, playing the part of a smooth and suave man hoping to get invited for some alcohol.

Sat May 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Yukari giggles more as she looks at Lujuria with a smile as she giggles softly looking at this man as she chuckles her chest jiggling faintly despite her bikini top as she giggles a little more quite a bit hammered on her buzz.

"Well Mr Troy, perhaps you'd like to join me in a drink in celebration of your new career," She winks with a smile offering a bottle of her strong sake and a cup used for them as she sips her own cup of sake again smiling calmly blushing more from his suave flirting and her alcohol...

Sat May 12, 2012 2:56 pm

The monster grinned as he was given what he wanted, an opportunity to get closer. Both to the girl and to the alcohol. "Well, a bit of celebrating does sound pretty damn good to me..." 'Troy' smiled as he eased down beside Yukari, closing his hands around the offered bottle and the empty cup. Pouring himself some sake, the monster pushed the bottle down into the sand, keeping it from falling over. "Here, to my new job, and to meeting you as well, of course!" With that, he downed the sake, savoring the taste of the Japanese alcohol.

Mon May 21, 2012 4:23 pm

"To your new job," Yukari said as she downed her sake with him and giggles still flushed and hammered slightly as she looked at him with a smile not knowing she was right next to another monster.

"Well how's the sake? Made it myself," she said with a wink as she poured both him and her more sake to drink as she downed her cup again and smiled her bikini top looking very flimsy barely holding her large jugs and she was looking very buzzed.

Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]