View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Checking out the Campus (open) 

Post Checking out the Campus (open)
After I had arrived, signed in, and unpacked, I decided to take a quick stroll around the campus. Of course, the brochure had looked awesome- apparently there was a beach and a forest- but I wanted to get a good feel for the campus. I haven't gotten my uniform yet, so I'm wearing just my usual stuff- some denim cutoffs that hug my round hips just right, and an old t-shirt from some pee-wee sports team that I should have long ago stopped wearing. As an overall 'look' it's a little short, a little tight, and something my father DEFINITELY wouldn't approve of, but it's not like there are any men around to tempt me...
As I approach the beach I hear splashing and giggling, and while it seems like a great place to meet some of the other girls, I'm not sure I'm ready to socialize. So I change directions, and head for the trees. As a Midwestern girl, I haven't spent a lot of time in forests, so my wide-eyed rapture is slightly understandable. I am mesmerized by the canopy of leaves, and slightly sheepish when I trip over a root. I stand up gingerly, and brush the dirt off of my knees and palms. When I venture on this time, I am more careful about also watching my feet. Some of my hair has fallen out of my braid, so I stop to undo it completely, and, because Im feeling lazy, throw it up in a messy bun. With my hands above my head, I feel some tension in my back and I begin to stretch, my breasts standing proud under the tension. I make a soft sound of contentment and continue on my way.

Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]