View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Night By The Beach: For Calidare 

Post Re: A Night By The Beach: For Calidare
Calidare smiled as she blushed from the words he said to her, it was cute to him that she was embarrassed about this whole situation. “Very well then I will finish up with you this night, but in turn will you agree if you need or I need any pleasuring you will summon me once more, besides I’m ready to grant you your wish Ahh Mmm yes I’m so close my self.” Calidare told her his thrusting was beyond her imagination as the tip of his penis rammed into her cervix with each thrust, her wet tight pussy felt ready to become even wetter. “Such a lovely creature you are and my time her is Ahh almost finished.” Calidare said to her his cock twitching as it was ready to explode his seed within her warm womb. Calidare released the block he had on her mind from having the orgasm and timed it just right and made the endorphins in her mind kick over to over drive flooding her body with pure pleasure making her whole body super hyper sensitive to every touch she felt as he released his load in her. “AHHHH! I’m Cuming Alynia!” Calidare yelled out his orgasmic pleasure as his tentacles took position and also ejected their load in her face and on her body covering her in a dripping goo as her breasts continued to leak breast milk.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Oh god why was he talking? What was he saying? Alynia could barely comprehend the logic of her summoning him again, but suggesting that she would submit to him whenever he wanted relief? Certainly if Alynia had any bit of her sanity left, this request would be absurd, ridiculous! But this angel had succeeded in forcing her mentality far past this point of reason.

"YES!" She was calling out, chanting in euphoria as he slammed into her with this strange pace of calm urgency. He was so calm and collected, but at the same time his pace had sped up. More frantically shoving himself against her. "Oh god, anything!" Alynia moaned out her hands dug into the sand beneath her. Truly this girl did not know what she was agreeing to, how a contract of words could reall haunt her in the future. "Anything! Anything! Please just let me -AHH!!" she was moaning, her head thrashing back and forth as she buried her face in her arms.

That did nothing to conceal her scream that rang out shrilling into the night along the barren coastline. He had released his grip upon her mind, the pleasure that had built up hit her all at once with the force of a train. She was cumming, her nectar squrited and leaked from her folds. The pleasure so intense, so overwhelming, her body convulsed in blissful agony. For a few moments, she thought she had blinked out of consciousness.

But she was aware that he had reached that point too, as suddenly she felt the spray of warm liquid on her skin, marking her body in a sticky mess. She gagged and sputtered as a tentacle cummed on her face, Alynia once again tasting his seed. How she must've looked, a girl raised in a family of such reputation and honor, reduced to a wanton slut smeared all over with a man's seed.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 am

Calidare had finished here and was pleased what he saw, her will had been broken and promised something to him giving him an excuse to take her later in the future if he desired, “You look so beautiful, the way you look now Alynia and your desires appeared to have been fulfilled and I’m no longer needed here for you, but like I had said before my lovely Alynia just call on me and I will be there for you to pleasure you beyond your dreams including those naughty ones you still harbor in that beautiful head of yours.” Calidare told her as he placed his hand on her chest and his hand began to glow bright blue and a warm feeling spread from her that point through her body making the pleasure she felt heighten and last longer throughout her body.

Once Calidare removed his hand what was left behind was a crystal pendent of an angel the main body looked to be that of emerald while the wings seemed to be made of fire opal and the loincloth appeared to be that of ruby, the chain it self looked to have been made of diamond links. “My gift to you my beautiful Alynia, you will not be able to remove it if you try and it will conform to what ever the user secretly desires including a collar for someone to place a leash on you.” Calidare told her and smiled as he leaned forward and gave those sweet ruby lips a gentle kiss. “I do hope you summon me again, maybe we could get to know one another better my sweet Alynia.” Calidare told her standing up looking down at the beautiful cum covered woman.

Alynia was a sight to see and her thoughts was just as wonderful to look at as her body that was covered in his seed, he hoped maybe sometime soon in the future she would summon him but hoped her first time would be something that was truly something pleasant considering how most of the other monsters at this island was more physically violent then he was.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia body slumped, limp like a doll. The grain of the sands beneath her felt rough to her body. The girl was simply much too exhausted to move save with the rise and fall of her cum soaked breasts to her labored erotic breaths. Her pussy and ass ached from the relentless pounding. His seed and her juices still leaked from her trailing down her thighs, pooling onto the beach beneath her.

Her back was sore from arching up so impressively. After tremors went up her spine as her body was still over coming such a powerful climax. Her lips were slightly parted to release her tired gasps as she listened to the angel taunt her. Is this what she had really wanted? Had Alynia desired this from the start? Her mind was to wracked from sex to think clearly.

It was a good thing she was too tired to respond, and even if her voice wasn’t so impossibly dry and raspy she wasn’t too sure she would know what to say. Alynia had screamed such dirty things to him. Her cheeks flushed a brilliant red out of humiliation, but she did not move to cover herself up. What was the point? He had already seen all of her and much much more.

He placed a hand on her chest and a bight warm glow of light followed. She was still weak and limp but her hands wandered up her body feeling what he had done to her. The girl was surprised to find a little piece of jewelry. Her fingers rubbed it determining that its shape was in face of an angel, and it felt as if it was expensive too. Still Alynia was too tired even to lift up her head to see it.

She could not meet his eyes as he explained the purpose of the necklace, in reality it was a collar. A chain marking her as his, or in fact anyone else who knew the function of such an innocent looking object. She mewled softly as he kissed her, Alynia couldn’t help it. Her body had been forced to betray her. She would never call this angel back… would she? It- it had felt good… amazing in fact. Who knew that sex was so… fantastic? But what of her dignity? What of her status and pride? Did these words even matter anymore?

Her mind was a conflicted mess as she watched the angel stand and disappear, leaving the poor abused, but thoroughly satisfied girl lying alone on the shore.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4