View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Swarm for two (For Alyina and Ishtar) 

Post Swarm for two (For Alyina and Ishtar)
A calm breeze blew through the almost tropical forest now, full to the brim with life as many small creatures could be heard echoing through the treetops...of the island known as Shokushu High School, the Campus resting on this tropical paradise, oh how wrong is that....

Right now a class was having a little Biology lessen, with the intent of capturing one creature from the jungle for study, a rather difficult task for many of them considering what else roamed the jungles these times as one of the teachers was gathering the students to go over the rules of this exercise, remain in pairs, only capture one specimen and return right away, no fooling around or anything, as the teachers eyes roamed over reach girl each of them pretty in some way.

Deep in the Jungle however a small hole in the floor began making a buzzing sound...followed by many other buzzings....

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Swarm for two (For Alyina and Ishtar)
Alynia held two sheets of paper given to her by the teacher, one was a small slip of paper with the number '12' written on it with a black bold font and the other was given to her after the teacher stopped and gave her some a look consideration. Alynia noticed that he had walked away licking his lips.. How creepy.

As the teacher explained that the number should be the same as your partners Alynia's eyes were scanning the paper detailing a small green and yellow moth they were suppose to catch. Alynia looked at the jungle they were standing by with disbelief. How on earth were they suppose to catch a bug that blended in so well with the foliage?

"You should all have nets and jars in your bags." the teacher droned on as the students all nodded politely. Each were carrying a small backpack that no doubt contained such items. "Alright you may begin."

Suddenly every student began comparing numbers, trading so they could be with thier friends, that sort of thing. Alynia looked around shyly holding her number 12 peering at other girl's slips of paper until her eyes caught glimpse of a blue haired girl holding the same number. She walked over to her showing her number. "Hi I'm Alynia." she greeted politely. "Looks like well be exploring a bit deeper in the jungle today." she mused looking over the paper with the moth.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Ishtar looked down at the two sheets of paper that had been placed in front of her. One was the assignment they had to catch. Some sort of small green and yellow moth, it was going to be very difficult to catch. But the young woman would have to catch it if she expected a good grade, fortunately she was going to have help.

The second piece of paper contained a number, a number that matched somebody else's number in class. These two would then work as a pair through the assignment. Ishtar sighed, it was going to be a lot easier and a lot more fun to do this with a partner rather than do it herself. With luck maybe they could accomplish the catch with plenty of time left.

The teacher told the class that they all had nets and jars in prepared backpacks. Ishtar was a bit surprised they would take the time to prepare backpacks for all the girls. But it just meant one less thing she had to worry about.

It was then when the class was dismissed, the girls got up and began to trade and compare numbers so they be paired off with friends. While many felt this was opportunity to be with a friend, the blue haired girl felt like it was an excellent opportunity to make new friends. It was then the dark haired girl appeared in front of holding the same number as Ishtar. The young woman was very polite, and it just triggered the blue haired girl to be just as polite. I am Ishtar, it a pleasure to meet you. I am sure we will be able to make the best of this assignment together.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 am

Unknown to the many girls about to walk into a literal trap of the jungle, inside it many insects and creatures moved around calmly, most where about normal insect sized for the bugs and other creatures like lizards or frogs where normal sized...but some seemed to be moving for cover as buzzing in the air was a large insect about the size of a Human head with Green like segmented armour and wings and a large stinger as it buzzed in the air like a wasp.

This thing was a Cockwasp, a unique alien like insect part of a hive that had made home deep inside the Island, forming a tunnel network in the jungle and other areas, sexual by nature and hunting, this one was currently scouting for any possible meals, it's antenna twitching feeling for any sounds or smells of possible hunting potential.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 pm
Profile YIM

The two girls had pushed their through thick giant leaves, vines, and branches making thier way slowly toward the heart of the jungle. Even though they were travelling on some sort of path, the overgrown forest had easily claimed dirt walk way. By now if they looked around there were no other students in sight. It seemed that each pair had a different insect to hunt for.

As they walked, the two of them had a nice flow of conversation. Alynia found Ishtar rather easy to talk to, and just friendly in general. Thier eyes scrutinized all of the green plants around them, searching for the moth. "Well it says here it feeds and breed and this plant." Alynia sighed after a considerable amounts of eye straining. Of all the bugs to catch they had to get the miniture camouflaged one.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Ishtar followed her new partner in the the jungle. There was a path to follow, it still was difficult to move through the branches and vines that had grown over the path. Even in places where the path was a bit wider there was some giant leaves in the way that the the pair of girls had to move back out of the way.

Even as the pair had gotten into the heart of the jungle, the blue haired girl looked around and found that the other girls seemed to have disappeared into different sections of the jungles. Maybe they had other bugs they had to catch? Even as Ishtar's mind began to wander Alynia was able to bring her back on task, This plant huh? I guess we just have to take a close look over this plant and see if we can spot movement. If we do, odds are good that its our bug.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 pm

The Cockwasp scout kept moving silently through the forest only the faint buzzing of it's wings giving it away, but with the many jungle noises, it was easily drowned out.

As it continued moving, it's Antenna picked up a noise it was searching for and headed in the direction landing on a branch covered by trees as it peeked out and spotted two human girls, apparently talking about some flower and Mini insect.

It gently began sending out the call, a special frequency that was unable to be heard by humans, like a Dog Whistle.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 am
Profile YIM

Alynia tilted her head inquisitively. "I guess.." she stated but she was already looking closely at the green fern. "I don't understand why we have to find such a small bug.." she sighed. "I saw another pair who had a bright red beetle. Talk about a little unfair." she said shaking her head with a small smirk of disbelief.

She sighed wiping sweat off of her forehead. It was hot and humid in the jungle and she was feeling sticky with sweat. She stood up looking at Ishtar with a tired smile. "It could be worse." she suddenly chirped cheerfully before bending over to examine again. Slowly she reached out a hand to point at a small bug. It blended in so well with the fern Alynia wasn't sure she saw a bug at all. "Is that it?" she whispered slowly to Ishtar not wanting to scare what ever she found away.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 am

Ishtar turned as the Alynia looked at her. A bright red beetle, it does sound unfair." The young woman shook her head, [color=LightSkyBlue]I guess it does change anything as well still have to find out bug if we going to get a good grade.

The heat was already starting to get Alynia and even though Ishtar had been on the island for a while she was beginning to feel the heat as well. She could not wait to get back to dorm and take a cool relaxing shower where she could cool off. Even as she thinking cool thoughts, her brunette chirped in excitement as she pointed out to a fern nearby. Ishtar bent over to take a look as she got close to her partner. I think it is, she replied in a whisper. I think you found it.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 pm

The Cockwasp began buzzing closer to the two girls to get a better look, as it drooled it's slime slightly onto a branch above the pair before flying out of sight, it's green slime began dripping from the branch downward, if it landed on any of the girls was a question.

The Cockwasp didn't care, it had possible marked the girls as it's Comrades were moving through the Forest....the Hunt was on now...and a whole class of sexy girls where on the list of prey...

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:18 am
Profile YIM

Alynia felt a twang of excitement, actually finding the bug they were looking for. A difficult one at that. Alynia slowly reached into her back pack for a net of some sort making her movements slow and careful. It was a tense moment until suddenly something wet hit her shoulder, it caused her to cry out in surprise. She quickly clamped a hand over her mouth but it was too late, the moth had heard and it's wings fluttered to carry it away from the girls. Luckily it landed oh a few trees away on the trunk of a light brown color. The green of the moth stood out a bit better against the tree.

"Sorry about that..." Alynia muttered, "Something fell on me." She took a quick second to asses what had dripped onto her shoulder. A green slime of some sort. "Gross." she said giggling slightly making a face. She turned her head up looking at a branchful of slime and moved quickly out of the way. "What is this stuff?"

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Ishtar could only hold her breath as Alynia was already making her move. The young woman slowly reached back into her backpack to pull out the net. The blue haired girl also did the same, making sure that her movement did not hit any branches or did anything to alert the moth. All of the suddenly the brunette let out a surprised cry, making Ishtar nearly jump up in the air. She turned to look at her partner not even noticing the moth had taken off and flew a few trees away from the pair of potential captors. It was only sheer luck that the creature had landed on the trunk of brown colored tree.

Ishtar looked over as Alynia as the brunette was checking out what had dripped on her shoulder. The young woman had complained about it. It looked like it was some sort of slime that had dripped from above on to the unfortunate brunette. I am not sure, the blue haired girl shook her head as she tried to remember where she had seen it before. However her clouded mind could not come up with any answers. I am sure I seen it before, but I don't know where.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:20 am

The Cockwasp eyed the Blue Haired one with caution, Cockwasps never forget a meal, and they do remember ravaging this sexy Blue one, her friend was a new meal, as the Cockwasp watched as the Slime dripped onto the ground if the girls moved away as the Insect watched still landing on a branch over her and dripped down another glob of the slime this time a slight clothing eating one before vanishing into the Foliage.

It's Brethren where also having some fun, hunting all over for the other groups of Girls, there would be an Orgy today

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am
Profile YIM

"Maybe a horror flick?" Alynia suggested jokingly. "I'm sure there was something like this in The Blob." she laughed wiping the slime off of her shoulder. But to her dismay another few specks of the green slime fell landing on her other shoulder. She wiped it off without worry unaware of the eroding qualities. A few small holes ate away at Alynia's school uniform where the specks had hit her

As they strode closer trying to corner the annoying green moth, Alynia turned around to say something to Ishtar but her eyes instead flicked upward. "Watch out!" she hissed not wanting to scare their assignment away again. There was another glob of drippy green slime above her already dripping down on its way toward The blue haired girl.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 pm

I hope not. Unless some crew from Hollywood was shooting a film out here. The brunette wiped off the green slime only to have some more drop on her. It would be cool to be extras in a film, I think it would be alot of fun. The blue haired girl had not even notice that slime had eaten away some of her partner's school uniform.

The brunette gave the Ishtar the warning sign to quiet down as the two of them tried to close in on the green moth. Alynia warned to be very careful not to disturb the moth as they closed in on it. Suddenly Ishtar feel something warm and wet hit her on the shoulder. The young woman covered her mouth as she tried to wipe away some of the slime that with her free hand.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next