View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Early Morning Exercises(Ishtar Rocha) 

Post Early Morning Exercises(Ishtar Rocha)
Dolom had finished absorbing some clay from under the beach sand and had began filling in the hole. This was something would do every couple of weeks to replenish any dried out parts of his body and always did it at night when students were usually inside for the night. It had actually been a while since he had any girls to play with. Had they realized this was his hunting ground? It would've been difficult for him to move somewhere else. The sand made it easy for him to quickly hide and spring his trap. As Dolom nearly completed his task, early morning light was just starting to come around.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Early Morning Exercises(Ishtar Rocha)
Ishtar smiled as the warm sun hit her body. I love this weather on the island, it always so wonderful on the island.

She finally had a day to herself and she was going to spend it on the beach where she could enjoy the warm sand and the cool breeze. The soft roar of the ocean would also be very pleasant sounding.

The student began to head down the path to the beach, wearing her white tankini that stopped just short of her navel. Just above her right breast was a small red rose applique that looked like it entered from the top of the tankini. She also wore a pair of cut-off shorts that barely fit, but would be good enough to wear until she got to beach. She had her towel over one shoulder as she hummed a tune.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Dolom soon felt footsteps from someone approaching. "Heh, finally..." He hides himself under the sand before Ishtar arrives. A large mound of sand marked where he was, but to Ishtar, it would've looked like just a big pile. Maybe a big sand castle another student was attempting to build.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar looked around and saw that the beach was completely empty. The only sign of anyone being here was a large mound of sand, it looked liked somebody was about to build a sand castle before they had to leave the other day. Ishtar could only look at and shrug as she pulled down her shorts and put them aside so she could enjoy the beach in her two piece swimsuit.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 am

As soon as Ishtar was close enough to the pile of sand, Dolom's large clay springs out grabbing her leg before she could get away. His whole body begins to emerge from his hiding spot as he keeps her in place. The clay monster had a massive body and had a relatively simple looking face, though no eyes or lips could be seen. "Well hello there. Nice to have some company." He says chuckling.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar began to move down the beach towards surf, walking by the massive mound of sand that someone had put down a while ago. Suddenly something wrapped around her leg, sending the poor blue haired girl tumbling to the ground with a shout of surprise. The young woman could only look up helplessly as some sort massive clay creature came up out of the the pile of the sand. W-who are you? W-what do you want?

Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

"I am Dolom." He answers appearing to look over her as his head slightly moves up and down a couple of times. "And what I want is simple: to make you scream." An appendage grows at his crotch resembling a hard cock, giving Ishtar a pretty good idea of what was about to happen. He then tears off her swim suit leaving her naked before him. "Oh, and I have more good news. I don't get tired or climax, so I can have you as much as I want."

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar watched in horror as he checked out her nubile body several times. It was then she noticed that his phallus appeared out of his crotch area. True to his word, the young woman screamed as he reached down and ripped off her top in one single stroke. A second swipe of his powerful arm ripped off her bottom leaving her nude and vulnerable to his advances. The young woman screamed as she tried to push herself backwards away from him on the beach.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 am

Dolom simply laughs watching her struggle for a minute then pulls her to him, making her arms and legs sink into his leaving her completely helpless. His massive hands went right to her breasts fondling and squeezing them. His body's material felt like moist ceramic clay, soft and smooth with a slight hint of tiny sand grains.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to thrash uselessly as she tried to back away from the clay creature, but his grip on her leg was too strong. Soon another arm reached down and pulled her up and around so that her back was facing his front. Slowly her arms and legs began to sink into his body, until she was embedded up to her elbows and mid-calf. She now helpless as the hands moved to her breasts and began to squeeze and massage them. Ishtar could only moan as she attempted to protest. N-no...uh....p-please s-stop.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 am

"You don't really think I'm going to go easy on you or even let you go, do you? I'm keeping you around until I grow bored with you. That's not going to be for a while." Dolom says in answer to her pleas and continues to fondle her body. The appendage between his legs gets longer and curls up like a tentacle and rubs against her pussy.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 am
Profile YIM

W-what you are going to keep me h-how long. The blue haired girl continued to feel the hands playing with her sensitive breasts as they were squeezed and rubbed together. Soon she could something move up and press against her exposed lower lips, the young woman let a gasp of surprise as she felt the member rub against her.

"You don't really think I'm going to go easy on you or even let you go, do you? I'm keeping you around until I grow bored with you. That's not going to be for a while." Dolom says in answer to her pleas and continues to fondle her body. The appendage between his legs gets longer and curls up like a tentacle and rubs against her pussy.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]