View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Cosplay Fun (for Hitomi) 

Post Re: Cosplay Fun (for Hitomi)
Hitomi walks with the boy as they head for the exit. She tries to think of something, anything, that will let her get away. Soon they are outside and the number of people dwindles down to none. She is on her own.

In the parking lot, it gets worse. There's no one around and once he gets her in his car, Hitomi will be his prisoner as long as he wants her to be. Every time she tries to speak in order to talk the boy out of this, he silences her and presses the blade of his knife against her side to emphasize who's in charge.

Then a lucky break. Probably waiting for the manga guy to return, Hitomi spots Hiro leaning against a car. She keeps silent as they approach the car. Her assailant obviously hasn't seen Hiro. Unfortunately, Hiro is looking the other way and hasn't spotted them. Then he turns and sees them. The frown on his face is like music to Hitomi's eyes. He's upset with this boy and he'll get it. As they get close, Hitomi cannot remain silent any more and calls out, "Hiro! Thank goodness you're here. Be careful! He has a knife!"

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"Shut up, bitch!" Wil growled though it was probably his intent to use her as a hostage. Hiro was determined though and he approached the two rather quickly. Wil was grinning so pleased with his handy work that he was caught off guard as Hiro popped him with a punch that buckled his knees, the following one knocked the boy down and he was upon Wil simply slugging him again and again. But when he stood he looked down at the filth then back to Hitomi.

On to plan D since this ass couldn't do his job but he sort of liked plan D the best. He wouldn't have to share her with anyone. Fortunately Khent had enough sense to stay back.

"Are you ok?" Still feigning any involvement in this as he kicked the switch blade away and glared down at the semi conscious Wil. He kicked him again for good measure though later he'd have to thank him for this opportunity. No doubt the fool made it all the easier for him.

"Get in, We're out of here." He considered the contents of the duffle bag on the back seat. Well Kent and Wil we going to miss out today but if they couldn't follow simple instructions they were no use to him.

He hopped in the car starting it up though it was obvious that this wasn't the anime guy's car he had been waiting at but rather his own.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Hitomi squeals as the two boys battle. Well, at least one of the boys was battling. "I'm scared. But he didn't hurt me", she replies to his question. She hugs herself while shaking with fear, no longer straining to control herself. When Hiro kicks her assailant, Hitomi kicks his boot. "Ow!" She's instantly sorry she did it since she's wearing soft slippers and the boy is wearing thick boots.

"Oh! This is your car", Hitomi says opening the passenger door and climbing in. A task that is a bit clumsy given her sexy outfit isn't designed for climbing anything. She sits down next to Hiro and slams her door closed, locking it in the process. She puts on her seat belt and implores Hiro, "let's get out of here."

When she looks at him, Hiro is the very model of the Man of Action. He is moving with a purpose. And he's obviously thinking of what to do next, maybe even two or three moves down the road. Hitomi sighs shakily and closes her eyes, leaning back against her head rest. She feels safe now for the first time since those two boys attacked her earlier today.

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 pm

If she only knew how much trouble she was in as the car pulled off she may have never gotten in. A thought occurred to him that his "attack" might not even be construed as a full fledged attack now that Wil thoroughly screwed things up, not that he was intending to be gentle with her, not that he was intending to be swayed. No, he knew what he wanted and moved to take action.

For the better part of two minutes he said nothing then snapped on the radio. All the while he was considering his options before settling in on one. He had stolen the janitor's keys some time back at his school. He made a few choice copies before he "returned" those keys and did some calculations. It was Saturday so there would be no one there. It was later in the afternoon so no one would be likely to see them pull up either.

"Creeps like him ..." Hiro fell silent and looked at his bruised knuckles. "Look, I have to go to the school, I have a few things to pick up and drop off since I'm going to be there. I, well, I got a key that leads into the locker rooms. I think it would be safe to leave you in the car but want you to stay by my side just to ire on the side of caution. I feel like a total ass for stopping to have that cigarette the guy was a no show so he was probably dallying inside or meant to meet him later."

He shrugged. "After I do this I'll take you back to your place. You'd probably want to change too ... crap, I really don't think it's such a hot idea to go back to the con yet, so I guess we can do this then go back there to get your things after things have settled down a litle."

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 pm

"Please. I don't want to be alone in the car. I.. I'm afraid the other boy might follow us in his car. I know it doesn't make sense. But I didn't expect to see either one again. I'd rather not be alone." She visibly shakes again thinking of the latest attack with the boy using a knife. He could have killed her. Hitomi holds her side where the boy had held the knife.

"I can't go home dressed like this. I have to go back to get my things out of the locker." Hitomi reaches into her hair with the fingers of both hands. She pulls out a locker key and a hairpin. "Locker A27. <whimper> They both saw which room I changed in. They were waiting for me when I came out." She goes to put the key back in her hair, her hands shaking. She drops the hairpin and loses it under the seat of the car. After fishing for it with her fingers unable to squeeze between the seat and the console she gives up.

"Would you hold onto this for me? I don't have any pockets." Hitomi holds the locker key out to Hiro. It is clear that her costume is not designed for carrying knick knacks. In fact, its sole purpose seems to be to show of the female form, which this one is doing quite well.

[A Bala production]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"Don't worry about those jerks, I'll be there so I don't expect any trouble. But hopefully they realize that your not around and just give up and go home before we go back."

Hiro took the locker key from her, stuffing it into his pant's pocket. "Yeah, sure, I'll hold on to it."

He got out of the car, got his duffle bag and began to get a little excited knowing how close he was to obtaining his goal. He would have to remember to get her hairpin out of his car before too long. Not right now though. He lead her over to a service door that the janitor used, fished out his copy of the key and unlocked the door. He flickered on a light and moved inside. The door was one of those that automatically locked when closed so he had to hold it open for her before stepping inside behind her.

Hiro moved through the room and lead her along to the boys locker room moving along, pretending to look at the numbered plates before pausing, setting down the duffle bag then fumbling with the combination lock.

"Ever see those guys before today? Do they have any reason to have tried being so lewd?" Of course he could careless. He was seeking to distract her as he opened the locker taking out something that was wrapped in a thick blue cloth that had been folded over it. It was time ...

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

"Thanks." Hitomi was happy Hiro had the key. She didn't want to say it, but she was afraid if she left it in the car, one or both of those boys could take it. Besides her clothes, her ID was in her backpack. If they got in the locker, those boys would know where she lived.

She follows Hiro into the building, noting what a gentleman he was to let her in first. She follows him, happy to hear the door lock behind them. They were safe from interruption now. Hitomi will ask Hiro to look outside before they go out in case those boys are waiting for them.

Hitomi pauses a moment before following Hiro into the Boys' Locker room. But the thought of waiting in the hallway alone overcame any shyness and she quickly scurries into the room, bumping into her protector. Strangely enough, the Girls' Locker room looks a lot like this. Except for the smelly socks and ... things lying around making the room uncomfortably aromatic this could be the Girls' room.

"No. I have never seen them before. And I'll be happy if I never see them again. I don't know why they picked on me." Hitiomi thought about it, barely noticing that Hiro has taken something out of his locker. The boys went right for her. There were other girls around. And Hitomi thought that they were prettier than she was. She just couldn't figure out what was so special about her. "I can't even figure out why they picked me out of the crowd."

((I may only have 1 more post in me tonight. I have things to do to get ready for morning.))

[A Bala production]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 am

(not a problem, it's been a treat, I didn't expect this many posts from you today :D)

He was only half listening to her now, he knew she hadn't seen Wil and Khent before, he knew why they had gone after her and it was all because of him.

"I could have waited until Monday to pick this up but I could get in series trouble if anyone found out that I had this in school." He unfolded the cloth and took out a rather large bowie knife. He looked at the blade keenly as he stroked the fake mustache he was wearing.

"I take it with me while hunting most times and got to showing it off on Friday before forgetting it was here. Though I'm glad I forgot it." He looked at her, grinned then seized her by the arm so suddenly, so unexpectedly. He slammed her up against the lockers, grinning as he pressed the knife to her chest slowly tracking it down her tits.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me Hitomi. Hiro. Kasumi's little brother but I guess you were too important than me. Always the kid brother that never was looked at twice. I want to be paid back, now, Hitomi, right fucking now." He was grinning at her, that knife descending lower over her belly.

He was still grinning at her, their seemed to be a glimmer within his eyes now that wasn't there before.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am

"Oh?" Hitomi looks at the cloth as Hiro unfolds it. She is shocked to see a large, scary knife. Hiro could get into big trouble having a knife like that at school. She wants to warn him against bringing it to school again, but he is telling her how he uses it for hunting. It might be because Hitomi doesn't like the idea of hunting, but Hiro seems different now.

She screams when he slams her against the lockers behind her. Hitomi's eyes open wide as she looks at the knife held threateningly against her chest. She sharply inhales as he traces it around her breasts. She feels the steel blade as the outfit he wanted her to wear has no fabric along the middle on the front until well below the naval. Her gaze is fixated on the knife, not looking at Hiro until he begins speaking again.

"I I I'm sorry, Hiro! I meet a lot of people. I can't remember everyone. But I never mistreated you. I never mistreat anyone." Hitomi takes a deep breath through clenched teeth when the knife blade tracks along her stomach. "Please, Hiro! Even if I did mistreat you, that's no reason to stab me!" She began to sob, tears streaming down her cheeks. What made this even more terrifying is that she could no longer see the blade, her view of it now blocked by her breasts.

((I've tried some Chat roleplay of late. It's forced me to reply faster. It still terrifies me. But I'm getting better.))

[A Bala production]

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

"Bull shit! You were always the tease then, even today it didn't take much effort to get you in that, it can be barely deemed as clothing. But your choice, Hitomi, he caressed the side of her head, took a hold of her hair and slammed the back of her head into the locker, grinning though he knew the sound was much louder than painful but it was effective in getting her attention.

"I'm going to stab you alright." He took her hand and set it over his crotch. "But I'll be nice to let you choose what I stab you with. You know what makes it worse, that you were so fucking oblivious to what you were doing, at least I would hope so.

"But we wouldn't want to ruin this little outfit, especially after just getting it so loss it. Now!"

He knife traced over her abdomen, then pulled away from her just enough so she could comply. "Let's face it Hitomi, you want this. Whether it was with those guys back there or now you want it bad."

(well a pleasant surprise at that ;) it's been a good while since I did any real time roleplaying)

Character Listing

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am

"But you wanted me... this outfit..." Hitomi's words become softer as she sees that Hiro seems to become more and more outraged as she speaks. She is in a losing position, either get stabbed to death or get raped. She desperately wants to avoid both, but the fire in Hiro's eyes are proof that she cannot.

"Okay", she says weakly. Hitomi reaches up, removing the tape holding the outfit to her breasts. As she does so, her breasts push free of the constricting fabric. She holds an arm over her breast as she pulls the outfit down her body. She goes slowly, unwilling to stand naked in front of Hiro. The affect is the same as someone teasing her partner by a slow striptease. When she gets it to her waist, she pushes it down and covers her pussy just after Hiro can see her neatly trimmed strip.

Her new outfit falls to the floor. Other than her slippers, Hitomi stands naked before her former rescuer. She shivers more from fear than cold as she looks with pleading eyes at Hiro. "Please. You don't want to do this. You're a nice boy, Hiro", she says. Hoping to change his mind she continues, "you didn't save me from those awful boys to do this. Please let me go and we'll forget this ever happened."

Hitomi fidgets in front of Hiro. She just wants this to end. Unfortunately, her fidgeting only acts to enhance her form by moving her breasts and accentuating her figure. Her mind races as she tries to think of some way out of this mess.

[A Bala production]

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 pm

He lowered the knife, though he was looking at her near naked form as she denied him full access from looking upon it.

"What am I doing. Let's just forget everything, come on, get dressed and I'll take you home ..."

He grabbed her by the shoulder and slammed her back into the lockers hearing them rattle as her back slammed against them with the force of that blow. "Don't be fucking ridiculous! I've spent too much time setting this up, Hitomi, now move your fucking hands or I swear I'll gut you like a fucking pig." He waited for her to comply as the threat of him leveling the knife back up was enough to get her to comply.

At once he slapped a hand between her thighs rubbing against her clit as he brought the blade up to her throat. "Nice fucking tits! I can't wait to suck on them." He grinned drawing his hand away from her crutch to apply rough fingers against her clit.

"Slut! Your so fucking wet down there," he lied though if his fingers kept playing with her clit like that things might have changed. "You want it. You crave being fucked. Say it! Say that you want to be fucked Hitomi!

"You do want to be fucked, right?" He pressed the knife firmer against her for emphasis that he was in control here. His hand came off her clit and seized a breast, he squeezed it, hard, as he grinned at her. "Yeah, fucking whore, you'll take it all and like it."

Character Listing

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:14 am

Hitomi feels a bit of relief, not noticing the mocking tone in his voice. She squeals as he slams her back into a locker. Along with her head, her back is now sore from being slammed into the lockers. "You set up?", is all she can manage to squeak out at his revelation. Crying, she moves her hands so they no longer block Hiro's view. She places her palms against the locker behind her. Shaking in fear, she gives her attacker a pleasant show as her breasts jiggle with the movement.

She gasps as he treats her most private of privates so roughly. Hitomi howls in terror as Hiro mauls her and brings the blade to her throat. She closes her eyes and turns her head away as he rubs her clit and threatens her breasts.

The knife pressing against her throat makes Hitomi open her eyes and look at Hiro in terror. He wants her to say she wants him out loud so he can claim he didn't rape her. Maybe he has a witness near by. Maybe he's recording this. She hesitates as she tries to think of some way she can satisfy him and not give him the alibi that he wants. She cries out as he squeezes her breast. The fire in his eyes gives her no recourse. "Yes", she says. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me, Hiro." Hitomi closes her eyes in shame. She feels horrible saying those vulgar words. But she has to in order to save her life. "I want to take it all. I like it."

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:43 am

“Heah, I set this whole fucking thing up and if you weren't so easy I wouldn't have been able to get you back her alone. I almost didn't recognize you without the school uniform though once I saw that it was you well things got rather delicious, wouldn't you agree?

“Had will and Khent paid more attention they would have been joining us but their such fuck ups I'm glad I got you all to myself.” Hiro grinned as he watched the sway of her breasts, a finger tracing against her nipple as he smiled at her, that blade dancing against her skin making his threat silently.

She complied with his wishes thus far. He grinned at her.

“Such a slut, Hitomi, but good girl. I won't have to hurt you much but make things difficult ...” he pressed the blade to the base of her neck using enough force to knick her and cause a thin line of crimson to form there. He had not had to finish his threat, she was smart enough to understand as a single red bead trickled down her skin.

He commanded her to kneel and look away from him as she folded her hands together as a nother command of his. He used some simple wire to bind her wrists around the leg of that bench so that she could not pull away

“Be a goo girl and stick your ass up. Present yourself like a bitch in heat.” He smacked her ass with a hand, grinned and drew the knife slowly down her spine. Maybe he had been recording this, maybe there was an unseen witness. “Now when I tell you, repeat what you just said about wanting to be fucked, will you do that for me Hitomi?” He smacked her ass again a little harder than before, that grin never leaving his face.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 am

Hitomi bows her head at her foolishness. This boy easily tricked her. Even the two boys who attacked her were in on it. Her face turns red in shame. She gasps as Hiro teases her nipple. His knife keeps her hands at her side.

She blushes again as he calls her a slut. "Ow!" The knife hurts and she can feel the blood pouring down her chest. Looking down, she can see blood on one of her breasts. While only a trickle, it seems like a raging river to Hitomi. Fearful of more bloodshed, she kneels and obeys his commands. A startled cry greets his binding of her hands. But she does not look.

Hitomi blushes again when he orders her to behave as a "bitch in heat". "OW!" She looks back as she raises her butt up to see a red mark appear on her behind. She feels the sharp blade as it moves down her back with fear. She hopes that he is not cutting her right now. They have knives that can cut you without your feeling it, right? "Aieee! Please fuck me, Hiro", she practically shouts after he smacks her again. Tears streaming down her eyes, she turns back to see a larger and brighter red mark forming on her cheek. Looking back at the bench, her tears join the few drops of her blood which have dropped on it even though the prick he gave her earlier has already clotted. "Please don't hurt me, Hiro", Hitomi says in little more than a whisper.

[A Bala production]

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next