View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Just when things could get any worse (for Taurano) 

Post Just when things could get any worse (for Taurano)
It had been hours since Ishtar had seen anyone. I have really gotten myself lost this time. She had no idea where she was or where the campus was. At least I'm on an island, eventually I will find beach and can follow the beach back to school.

Originally her plan was take a quick shortcut through the woods from dorms to the beach. It didn't look it was that far away and she was ill clothed for it. Hoping to get a little bit of sun, she had chosen her favorite dress. A two piece dress that has a backless, shoulderless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top.

The plan was to cut through the woods in a few minutes and walk along the beach for a few hours. However she had taken a wrong fork in the trail and instead of going through the woods she had gone deeper into them.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 am

Post Re: Just when things could get any worse (for Taurano)
Taurano gave a grunt as he scratched his chin, having arrived at Shokushu and getting his things straightened with the head honcho in charge, he was allowed to explore the island and so long as he didn't cause a big panic he was free to do anything.

That was what he was planning, part of him wanted to see some of the females in this place, mostly due to them being either eventual Slave Trade or ADD Agents depending on they're luck.

The Bull Man grins as he snorted before his big nose picked up a scent, calmly wearing only a leather almost roman like skirt since he had no real need for his armour here, as he was holding a net over his shoulder and began following the scent into the forest....his first hunt on this island would begin...

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Ishtar had been moving around for a while now and it was becoming clear to her that she not getting any closer to the beach. The blue haired student took a moment to try to get her bearings. As the student first looked around for a break in the trees to see if she could see the ocean. But she could not see anything through the trees, not any buildings from the school, not even the mountain at the edge of the island. No if Ishtar was going to figure out where she was, the young woman would have to backtrack and see if she could find where she had gotten lost. The blue haired girl had wished she had worn better shoes, the ones she was wearing were really not meant to be worn in the forest like this.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 am

Taurano snorted as he noticed the scent had stopped moving as he moved through the bushes with as little noise as his bulk can bring before he finally noticed his target and grins at the sight before him, a beautiful blue haired maiden with a beautiful body...as he licked his lips eyeing her body and so ready to take her...but the hunter in him told him to watch and wait, catching her would be the start...and he had time to do so.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Ishtar continued moved back the way she came across a fork in the path. The blue haired girl's faulty memory had already forgotten about the fork so she was completely confused on it even being on the path she had taken. The young woman decided that going down the right fork would be the right path. It would at least lead her to somewhere, just not back to the school. Instead it would eventually lead her to the beach.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:16 am

Taurano smirks as he stalks after his prey calmly approaching before he got out a dart shooter and silently fired a small pin like dart to stick into one of Ishtar's legs injecting a little aphrodisac into her blood stream as the Bull Man followed his net at the ready for when she began to get distracted...

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 am

Ishtar continued to make her way down the path in the forest, expecting to the see the school around the next turn. However instead the forgetful woman had only found more forest. As she moved she moved through the woods the young woman felt a sudden pain in her leg. Owww. The young woman immediately reached down to get what she thought was a thorn that had stuck in her leg...

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Taurano grins watching as the drug on that thorn got working slowly spreading around this woman as he calmly removed his loincloth letting his slowly hardening bull cock to be pulled out as he followed her still, letting his cock begin almost drooling, some musky smelling cum seeping out the scent great at driving women crazy.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 pm

The young woman soon found herself on the beach, having taking the wrong route on the trail. Ishtar was beginning to feel warm from the hot sun beating down on her, or so the blue haired student thought. She began to smell something musky in the air as she began to imagine herself in the current romance novel she was reading about pirates.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 am

She no doubt imagining being kidnapped by some burly manly pirate his arms tightly round her form maybe groping a breast while undressing the beautiful maiden he had captured...

Taurano stayed hidden in the bushes by the beach side keeping his musky smelling cock close so the girl could smell it still as the drug travelled more through the poor girls system arousing her more and more.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 am

Ishtar could feel the warm breeze on her face as she recalled the part she had just read as the heroine was being taking to shore from her village by a pirate to his awaiting ship. The blue haired student gasped as she cupped one of her breast and began to slowly massage it. The musky scent was getting very strong by now...

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 am

Taurano smirked as he slowly approached the aroused girl calmly his hands moving calmly as he was right behind her his musky cock just missing contact with Ishtar before his hands moved around...and cupped her other breast and squeezed it slowly, letting the dear remember more of that erotic novel of the maiden being tied up by her captor and pleasured by his hands...his cock and many more.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

Ishtar did not hear the creature closing in behind her. She gasped and softly moaned as she was too caught up in her own fantasy to realize how much trouble she was truly in....then a sudden powerful hand grabbed her free breast forcing a loud moan from the blue haired woman. Ishtar slowly opened her eyes and looked down only to see the large inhuman hand that was cupping her breast, it was at that point she screamed.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 am

Taurano smirked and moved one hand over her mouth as he growled into her ear, "Now...I'm going to remove my hand, when I do, you shall stay quiet or I will be very unhappy, got it," He growled into her ear squeezing the breast he had in his hand tighter while staying behind her letting her hair brush against his chiselled chest.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 am

The blue haired woman scream is soon cut off as the another huge hand wrapped around her mouth. A warm breath soon hit her ear and neck as what ever this being was closed on her head. She heard the creature threaten her if she did not remained quiet. The blue haired girl could only nod her head even as she felt his hand squeeze her breast even more.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next