View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Taking a Stroll (Open) 

Post Taking a Stroll (Open)
Fionna sighed and closed her book with a thud. Still no roommate.... she sighed to herself. She got up and pulled a plain navy-blue t-shirt from her bag and a pair of grey sweatpants. Maybe I'll just stroll around campus. If nothing else, I'll find somewhere better to read. she thought as she grabbed her key before leaving the room. Maybe, she assumed, she might even make an acquaintance or two.
No, probably not.
But at least she could find somewhere nicer to read until her roommate arrived...in the very least she would find the Library again.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Taking a Stroll (Open)
Kakumaoh had to be careful about not being seen this close to campus; unlike some monsters, he couldn't disguise himself as a human, and hunting wouldn't be the same if too many students knew about the island's guests. However, he could get close enough to look for potential partners without being seen. If he was lucky, one of the more promising-looking students would wind up somewhere where he could take her aside for some fun without being noticed by anyone else.

He quickly caught sight of a short, purple-haired girl in a t-shirt and sweatpants. She certainly looks like she's worthy of my attention. She probably doesn't have a class soon, either, so no-one will notice for a while if I get the chance to introduce myself. Remaining concealed in the trees bordering the campus, he shadowed the girl as she walked, doing his best to remain silent; after all, his abilities only rendered him practically invisible, not inaudible.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]