View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 You are attacked by a CLEAR SLIME! Action? (for Mikoyan) 

Post You are attacked by a CLEAR SLIME! Action? (for Mikoyan)
The orphaned son of mad science was named Shapeless Clear.

In this case, the Clear part showed how many leaves, rocks, and cigarette butts he'd picked up trailing the pink-haired girl. He worried that he was starting to look like some kind of surreal Jello mold, and the trip into the woods promised only to add branches, acorns, berries, and the occasional.... He didn't want to think about that.

She looked like she was headed for the caves though, and if she wasn't, he could herd her there.

Why?, he chastised himself. Why chase this morsel when there's far earier prey to be had?

Still, something seemed different about this one... And once he'd caught her, all this trouble would hopefully be worth it...

It damn well better be, he thought with a scowl. Because otherwise, I'll make it worthwhile.

My profile

Last edited by ShapelessClear on Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:53 am

Miko had felt a presence following her, it was faint, and had she been up to full strength, she would simply disappear, but that was not the case. All the while her fingers flexed, motioning for small objects and litter strewn all over the ground to collect behind her, maybe pinpoint the direction of her hidden stalker via snapping branch or crunching debris.

But nothing, she listened intently, but there was nothing, in the middle of the forest, surely she would have heard something, leaves, twigs, rocks, anything that would have given her stalker away. Her patience grew ever thinner, when would it relent and leave her alone to recuperate?

She walks around the forest path, but being new to this place, she had nary a clue of where she was going, and soon finds herself in small clearing amidst a jumble of trees and foliage, no visible path to be seen.

"tch, this day is starting to get very aggravating..."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:36 am

The thing stalks up behind her in a vaguely humanoid form, casially picking pinecone out of its chest and tossing it aside as a tendril lashes out, grabbbing for her waist, a few more wrapping around tree branches so he could get the high ground if the gab failed

"You don't know the half of it, toots."

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:12 am

"WHAT?!" Miko noticed too late, and now she was being clutched by something that looked like what humans would call 'hair gel', clear and odorless hair gel, but with a grip like a vice.

She turned to face her attacker and waved her arms to the sides. Small pebbles took to the air, and with one smooth motion of her hands, she sent them flying towards the transparent being. She thought that would be enough, until she saw that her projectiles merely got suspended in it as they pierced the surface. She tries again, waving her arms out and using what limited telekinesis she had to float something larger.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:26 am

The monster scowls, gurgling a bit as he spits out the various debris. a pair of slimy hands grope his victim through her shirt as he pulls her close.

"My, my.... Pretty tough wrapper for such a small amount of candy..."

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:09 am

"Oh really? well then have a taste of this!" She managed to levitate a branch from the ground, and with one mighty wave, it flies and impales the monster. She thought for sure she had nailed him, but the branch met the same fate as the pebbles. She was going to try again, but those hands, those slimy hands were breaking her concentration as they massaged her small bosom. Unable to rely on her powers, she tries the more physical approach, and attempts to grab the hands that grip, but all that met her attempts was a handful of goop that slid off and around her skin.

"Hrrrkk.... let me go you abomination!!!"

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:33 am

A scowl forms on his otherwise featureless face, tentacles wrapping around the girl's wrists and ankles, yakning her off the ground.

"Feisty little one, aren't you? Quick tip, though.... NEVER throw sticks at me. I'll hang onto them to shove up your ass once I'm done fucking you insensible." With that, he rips the girl's blouse apart. "So, where'd you learn your tricks?"

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:52 am

Miko now dangles helplessly in the creatures grasp, with no amount of struggling was getting her limbs loose, and what little magic she knows now rendered useless as she cant focus them properly. Slowly, bit by bit, her clothing is torn away from her soft skin, exposing the lovely pink skin of her upper body, a pair of pert little breasts jiggling as the bra pulled away. Still she stood firm, she wasnt about to bow down to it just because it was stronger.

"Your primitive mind woulndt be able to comprehend it" she mused "and I doubt you would have the ability even if you did know how."

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:04 pm

The monster grins cruelly, shoving the girl rougly to the ground and looming over her like a small, slimy hill, pinning her wrists and ankles down roughly as he cups her per little tits. Thiny pinchers form from his palms, tweaking her nipples roughly.

"I'm not trying to immitate the way you throw stones, but I'm a smarter guy than you give me credit for.... Inquiring minds want to know. Now let's try this again, Pink. The hair dye comes from Hot Topic. Where'd you get the spoon-bending?"

A massive, clawed hand forms at the crotch of her panties, underscoring the proce of further silence.

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:16 pm

As if this body wasnt already enough trouble, it also had another underlying flaw; It was sensitive. Miko lay spread to the ground, unable to overpower the translucent beast that held her. The soft buds grew stiffer with each pinch it gave them, and her cheeks we starting to grow flush with blood as her breath starts to grow heavy. Then Miko felt several sharp points poking through the cloth of her cotton panties, and even though she didnt like this body, she still needed it to live.

"nggff...Im russian, they teach telekinesis at school...." she said to him in a cheeky tone. There was no way in hades she was going to reveal her true self in this state.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:32 pm

The beast Pauses, perking up, a soft growl escaping his throat. "Russian! I KNEW IT! So... It's fate then... You're a Cold War custom job... Just like me..."

The beast slaps your tits roughly, cacking as a thick, slimy tongue traces along your cheek. The clawed hand sheds your panties, leaving the tatters hanging off of you, too shreddred to hide anything, fingers deftly running through your pink cheft as it's eposed, what little is left of your panties tucked deftly beneath you as a tiny feeler runs along your clit

"And a natural pink, to boot... My, my.... You really ARE something unique, mmm? I'm just dying to hear more."

My profile

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:45 pm

Well, that worked rather well, atleast something happened in her favor. Fate or not, Miko still tried to pull her arms loose from the beasts slimy grip as its tongue made its way up her cheek. She cried out in pain as the monster smacked her tender mounds, and much to her horror, it was tearing her underwear apart. Bare and exposed to the beast, Miko screams out, protesting to the monsters every move.

"Stop touching me you..gya... no...not there.." Her breathing begins to quicken as those tiny tendrils prod and explore her most sensitive of areas, immediately, a small gush of liquid starts to leak from the exposed genitalia, a sure sign of her arousal.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:53 am

The monster drew in closer, putting more of its weight on her, tiny feelers flicking across her nipples as a tiny pincer twisted her clit roughly.
A single phallus formed, trasing its head up and down her slit.

"Fine then," he scoffed. "If you don't want to talk, I'll make you squeal instead..."

My profile

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:31 am

The monster kept on its assault, despite the Miko's demand for it to cease. She was quickly losing this battle if she didnt do something, and fast. It was a chore to think of something, made even harder by the fact that all her erogenous areas were being stimulated continuously, edging her closer and closer to the brink of surrender.

But that is the last thing on her mind, as one final effort is made to secure her release. Miko closes her eyes for a moment, attempting to focus as best she can under these circumstances.

"I..said... let..me..GO!!"

The once shut eyes burst open, revealing her orbs glowing with a bright light, and at once, a huge surge pressure was trying to force the formless beast away from the young girl. Several moments pass, and the pressure begins to weaken, fading slowly until it dies out completely, Mikos eyes now cease to shine, and the after effect is immediate. The girl had pushed her abilities too far, and now she was sweating and gasping for breath, not even managing to dislodge the pincers that tweaked her sensitive peaks.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:39 am

He growled, then chuckled, his response swit and immerdiate, the pincers turning into lips athe sucked and nibbles on her tender nipples, a feetler sprouting off the monsstrous cock as it slid in, expanding to fill her to as much as she could handle, the tiny little otugrowth teasing her clit as he began to throuts in and out.

"Cute trick", he chuckled. "Let me show you a few of mine."

My profile

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next