View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New Toy (for Sarah) 

Post New Toy (for Sarah)
Thudd looked down at his handiwork. The student was a mess, nake, stretched out and covered with his seed but he was rather disappointed in her as the plant-like alien stepped out of the tree. The giant fixed is pants and turned to Birch.

She is dry as fuck … find me another plaything.

Birch looked at the unconscious student. The mass of auburn hair would have dissuaded Slarr who had a thing about blondes anyway. His form had recently changed the little imp saying that he had been promoted in the ranks of devils after serving flawlessly for six hundred, sixty-six years. No doubt he was showing off his new form to a blond right now.

Thudd was stupid but he had his uses. Big and strong he often made a lot of noise moving through the forests and thus flushed out game. He might have been better off using stealth on his own though Thudd sort of roped him into working for him just as he had Slarr. Slarr would give him an aerial view on things while Birch could move between tree to tree.

I have located another …

There was a student not far from here, one on a walk as he did not see any signs that she had been lost of course.

Good, maybe this one will be a bit wetter, I want her.

Five hundred yards that way, I'll go make introductions ... And with that he sank back into the tree ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]