View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Rememberance (for Komiko) 

Post Rememberance (for Komiko)
He had just finished up talking with the new resident to the island Vitali who now inhabited the lake that he had brough Pia and Komiko too. Though talk was nostaligic in that old memories came back to the surface. So many old memories and so few hours in the day.

Mr. Aegir ...

He thought about that. Komiko was so pleasant and it had been some time since he had visited her. I fact he had something that he had yet to bring her from his travels, something he had found when he was out and about looking for those lost keys. He had found half of the twelve but he was in no rush, he would find more in time.

If anything he was patient. In fact he used some of the student's times here to better prepare them. Some, his top five, he had thought to make his own slaves someday especially considering the alternatives if they didn't make it into the ADD.

Three of his top five had nodes, number one and five hadn't but one of the first to be implanted with one was Komiko, who he found was in class now. He yearned for her to finish up with her day as much as she was excited about it ending and even considered a few things … that would be new and worth a try. What could it hurt, Anyway he tapped into the node inside her sending a telepathic message through the node so it could relay that message into her mind. The node was a relay between the two and he could thus read her thoughts.

I wish to see you again my sweet.

The node relaid to here, though regretfully it had been some time. He got side trekked with his search for the keys and while he had visited her regularly it had been a bit infrequent as of late considering that he was distracted while looking for those keys.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Post Re: Rememberance (for Komiko)
Komiko moaned quietly feeling as if something was moving slightly inside her womb or was she having a appendicitis then her mind started to play tricks on her. “Oh great all this studying is making me hear voices in my head.” Komiko said to herself. “Miss Takayama did you have something to say to the class?” the professor asked her. Komiko blushed and shrank down in her seat hoping to hide from the attention. “N-nothing Professor.” Komiko said in a mouse like voice as the professor focused once more on the subject he was teaching.

The class bell had finally rang and she was free for the rest of the day, Komiko quickly gathered up her things and slung her bag over her shoulder and hurried for the door. “Miss Takayama… next time pay attention to me, your one of my best students and I would hate to flunk you for disrupting my class with mumbling to your classmates.” the professor told her. “I-I wasn’t talking to another classmate Sir, I-I was talking to myself, it wont happen again Professor.” Komiko said and started to blush again. “Sorry Professor.” she said and quickly left the room headed back to her dorm room.

Komiko enter her room and tripped over a book on the floor she forgotten about landing on the bed as her book bag went flying knocking down a tall stack of books. Komiko sighed, “I really need to ask the school for some bookshelves this is getting ridiculous, cant even come into my room with out tripping.” Komiko berated herself, but then again Komiko was never the graceful kind of girl.

Laying on her bed she placed the pillow over head and screamed. That was so embarrassing being called out like that in class. Komiko got up from her bed and thought maybe a walk would make her feel better after all it was the weekend now and spending time at the beach and the fresh air might help her relax from school work, least then she wouldn’t be hearing voices that wasn’t hers in her head. Dumping her book bag on her bed she grabbed some snacks she took from the cafeteria and left a few cookies for her Imp to snack on for later, she thought she would have a bonfire on the beach and maybe a few students would see it and join in, least then she could make a few friends at the same time as relaxing.

Komiko also put her two piece swimsuit in there just incase she wanted to swim, oh and a beach towel would also be useful. Komiko went through the stuff she had and felt she was prepared for anything now. She would have to find another stick as a weapon, for some reason every night she went to bed her stick kept disappearing somewhere in her room, but by now she thought there would be a pile of fire wood here now with so many sticks she collected. Slinging her bag over her shoulder happy thinking she was fully prepared for the beach. Komiko didn’t even bother to change out of her school uniform, she quickly left and walked along the path the school recommended during the in processing to the school. Komiko finally reached the beach and sighed seeing the beautiful ocean and quickly laid out her things and sat there looking at the sea blue ocean smiling.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:00 am

She had thought that she was imaginging voices in her head again. He realized that all the times that he had visited her had been in the dorms as part of dreams and even the day he had encountered her she had some doubts. Still, there had been a part of her that had thought that it was a blissful dream in a way, that he wasn't as violent as some of the other denziens of this island but speaking about her ecently stirred up some old memories that he had been eager to revisit.

So when she considered the beach it was actually Aegir that acted through the node, pressing the suggestion into her mind as it took root there. He had convienced er to come to the beach.

Normally he hunted in the forests where his keen eye sight was saved from the harsh rays of sunlight but this was rather a special occasion in that he was looking forward to this. He returned to his grotto and looked over the few things that he had stored there collecting the ivory bracelet that he found on one journey. He slipped it on along with the sunglasses then altered his appearance through an illusion.

Ruby … Cindy … no Jule, that personae was a rare one that he used and one that Komiko would not recognize at first anyway.

And he slipped out of the grotton there in khaki shorts and a green bikini top that restrained her modest chest. She had a beach bag too and came upon Komiko settting down her things and getting organized.

He watched her for a moment.

Hello Dearie ... this time it was Aegir pressing into her mind though he doubted that she would act any differently that she had in class though if she glanced around she would see th other student flopping her bacg down and laying out a towel nearby. Next came the sun screen and the fact that she was rummaging around for a book too planning to lay out under the sun at first it seemed.

Julie
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/14557929/s ... /Julie.jpg

Character Listing

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:54 am

Komiko thought she was hearing voices again till she turned around and saw the other student, she smiled at her, at first Komiko thought maybe the site she had picked was to secluded but if this other student found the place she was sure others would be able to find the place, especially after creating a bonfire. “Oh hello there, lovely day for the beach don’t you think?” Komiko said feeling awkward as she looked the girl over. She was very pretty with long blonde hair and blue eyes that was as blue as the sea.

Komiko chewed on her lip, she had hoped to have changed before anyone showed up but she was a girl like she was so she didn’t think undressing before her would be that embarrassing. “Umm your new here aren’t you? don’t think I’ve seen you before today.” Komiko asked and removed her coat folded it and stacked it neatly on the corner of her over large towel that could have been mistaken for a blanket. Komiko proceeded to remove her socks and shoes and planted her feet into the warm sand and smile. “I’m Komiko, what’s your name?” she asked always willing to be friendly to strangers.

Undoing her tie she placed it with the other school clothing that she folded, “Umm I hope you don’t mind me undressing in front of you, I kind of was in a hurry to leave the school since the weekend had started and I wanted to relax as soon as I could.” Komiko said as she giggled and looked for her two piece bathing suit to make them ready when she was fully undressed. Komiko frowned she forgot to get a shade umbrella though come to think of it she didn’t recall ever seeing one around the school she figured she was going to get a real good tan with out one. Komiko smiled to her self thinking she would look like an exotic tan beauty because of it.

Komiko Two Piece Swimsuit.

Julie

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 am

The other girl approached and sat on the warm sands beside her. “I'm Julie Matters. And I've been around here for awhile now actually. I keep to myself a lot so you probably don't remember seeing me around but I've seen you about. Well, not recently but I'm familiar with you.

“It is a lovely day and really I don't mind you undressing her. She grinned a little then turned on the sand so she was looking away from her as she changed clothes as to not freak her out.

But as she looked back she was smiling again as she looked over the other student. “You wear that well, I mean it looks gorgeous on you I ...” she paused and plushed, looking away then back to her after a moment. “Never mind that. Yeah, can you put some lotion on my back? I was hoping I'd run across someone down here with the weekend coming up but I expected more people than this.”

She sighed a little than flickered her eyes to the see. “So, Komiko, done any horse back riding lately? Your the girl that use to ride, right?”

Character Listing

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 am

Komiko smiled at Julie as she quickly got into her swimsuit listening to her explain about how she notice herself. “Oh? that’s strange, I’m normally most observant of those around me… I must have been tired not to have notice you.” Komiko said finishing the back straps making sure they was securely fasten. Julie had turned when she finished and complemented her about her swimsuit and smiled seeing her having troubles explaining the complement. It was then that Komiko realized that Julie was also into girls and she gave a slight blush as well.

Komiko started to chew on her lower lip thinking how to word it properly but decided being up front was best. “I think your very beautiful as well.” Komiko told her. Taking the suntan lotion Komiko straddled Julie sitting lightly on her ass and undid the strap to Julie upper bathing suit, and started to rub the cool lotion on her back. “Yeah I would have thought the beach would have been full by now, figure later they will see the bonfire I plan on making tonight.” Komiko explained her plan as she continued to rub the lotion on her back and giving her a back rub as well feeling her smooth skin under her hands.

Komiko notice her sigh and looked at the ocean then asked her something odd. “Umm yeah I’m the girl who was asking around campus where the stables was… I still believe there are stables here. The reason I think that is because this school must be really rich to have its own lab out at sea and a island of there own, so why wouldn’t they have horses here, and sadly I don’t remember much other then arriving here and stepping off the sea plane… but I do remember when I was a little girl I had once rode a horse but that’s about all I can remember.” Komiko explained to Julie.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 am

Julie caught Komiko's blush and smiled at her as she gave her a compliment.

“You think so?” She was smiling though, pbvious appreciating the compliment as she laid on her chest and felt the other girl rubbing the lotion on her back, those fingers felt so good against her. Julie's eyes closed for a second.

Then when she stopped she hoped her eyes up and looked bac at Komiko over her shoulder. Her cheeks still burning a little, embarrassed at the compiment?

Maybe. Or was it the fact that Komiko was still so close to her?

Aegir's mental influence had enured that they were the only ones here and would not be descerned. “It a shame that you really don't remember me. I remember you.” She turned back with a little sigh though she had not explained what she had meant as Komiko got off her back and she took the lotion back. She changed the subject offering up some of the lotion to her as a quick change of subject.

“Sadly, while the school possesses money they do not have any stables so I'm afraid that you'll only get the chance to ride … well, there's somethings I shouldn't bring up. I don't think you'd believe them antway … I wouldn't if I didn't know any better.”

But again the quick change of subject as Aegir was rifling through some of the memories she had since they had been parted, well some of it was new as the node transferred information to him from time.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 am

Komiko had finished rubbing the lotion on Julies back and chewed her lower lip as she handed back the lotion to the girl. “I’m really sorry, but I honestly to remember seeing you before, but then again there are a lot of students here and faces do tent to blur together.” Komiko apologized to Julie, she truly could not remember seeing her before as Komiko racked her brain trying to least see a face in that photographic mind of hers.

Julie had offered to rub lotion on her back this time and laid down on her chest and undid the back strap so she could get her whole back without the strap interfering with Julies hands. Komiko watched Julie get up her top bathing suit straps dangling threatening to reveal the young woman breasts. Komiko chewed on her lip thinking it would be nice to see how perky Julies breasts was, after all Komiko did like girls as much as she did guys, though in truth Komiko really hadn’t had a guy unless you count monsters.

Komiko sighed as she closed her eyes. “I know but you would have thought they would have them here with so much money at there disposal.” Komiko said to her. “What are you talking about Julie? I wont tell anyone, besides no one other then Pia believes what I’ve told them, so I’ve given up trying to.” Komiko said as images of the monsters that she encounter and some that she thought of nothing more then bad dreams, though a few was more pleasant then other as she remembered the dream where she was tricked by a monster named Aegis. Just the thought of that erotic dream was getting her aroused but pushed it aside, last thing she needed is to become aroused while Julie was rubbing lotion on her back.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am

Julie's fingers kneaded the lotion into her back. It was obvious that Komiko liked girls, she could see it in that blush but more importamtly Aegir could see it in her mind. He had been giving her clues, a means of thinking about things and found that she had not experience a human male as far as she couldn't recall anyway since her earlier memories had been blank. He drew his thoughts over her own, brushing against her ,ind, taking a peak more so at some of her monsterous encouters, fingers rubbing against her long after the lotion was rubbed it.

“You won't remember, try as you might.” Julie added. “That's ok though.”

She smiled a little, shifting on her knees as her fingers trailed down her lower back.ywa

“There are no animals on the island … well save from frogs and other things that are shipped in for dissection in classes. You would think that they would have one.” She paused. “Unless you run across the likes of something like Aegir … a being that can generate illusions … or one of the entities capable of altering dreams you won't see any. They are … well … they are things here that aren't quiet right but no one believes in them I find so I wonder if there bad dreams but they seem so vivid.”

Julie sighed a little, fingers still working on her long after the lotion was rubbed in.

“I don't think you'd like that topic too much even if you didn't think I was crazy but it's fairly obvious that you like the touch of a woman, Komi. I can call you Komi, right?

“Anyway, I'll be blunt … are you single? Or should I stop this?” She was refering to the massage that came about by the simple application of that lotion.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 am

Komiko moaned out a long pleasant moan as she worked the lotion into her skin and listen to what she had to say, these was things she to had noticed but it was pointless to enlighten the other students most was to worried about flunking there exams, in the beginning Komiko was also concerned with that part of her aspect but when the first rape of her virgin body, it was her that was tricked into bringing forth this demon who manipulated the spell book she borrowed from Pia his name was Fornicarus and he was brutal with her after the attack she ended up with her own familiar, but she found the demon was disappointed with it hoping it would do something more to her. It was later that day when his demon daughter had shown up and showed her how useful the Imp was in other ways.

Komiko blushed slightly as the images rushed through her mind of that and other rapes she had experience on the island, some she stupidly ignored the foresight of her gifts but most of those flashes didn’t explain much to her. “Mmm that feels good Julie, So you met Mr. Aegis as well?” Komiko said letting that slip past her mind as she was so relaxed from her needling her tense muscles from all the stress from homework and school. Looking up over her shoulder at Julie, “Wait did you say Aegis? You mean that wasn’t a dream after all?” Komiko said forgetting her top was undone as it remained on the towel she was laying on exposing her breasts to Julie. Blushing she laid back down letting her continued the rubbing of her back.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 am

When she glanced back Julie nodded. “You could say that I have. His illusions are very powerful and I know he can generate horses. That was not a dream … it may have seemed like one but he is one of the gentlier ones I have found.”

Jule had noticed the definate curve of her breasts as she strained to look back though a pleased smile on her face sort of revealed what she was looking at hefore the other student look away. “I take it that you have seen him. Much better than some of the other ones on the island. Your knowledge of that tells me that you have met him and I'm assuming others as well.

“I don't think there are many around that can fool the senses so thoroughly, at least from what I've experience thus far.”

Character Listing

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am

Komiko was nice and relaxed with Julie still rubbing in the sunscreen on her skin though it was completely rubbed in. her fingers felt so nice on her skin. “Mmm, yes he is one of the gentler creatures here… but I want to believe he isn't the only one, and you can call me Komi if you like Julie.” Komiko told her in an almost purring sound.

Komiko mind went back to the flash of memory of that angel creature she remember during the meeting with Aegis, that’s where she got the necklace around her neck that she never been able to find the clasp to take it off, she came to think of it as a good luck charm. The creature seemed so nice to her, if only she could remember the rest of what happen. “Seems the very day I stepped off that sea plane my whole life began and one trick was the beginning to the next trick.” Komiko moaned as she nuzzled her head into her own arms filled with peace and relaxation.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

“If there are more like him I haven't met them … they seem to have a liing for causing torment ...” But Aegir focused on the memories she had at least in part. He had assumed that the necklace was tied to her lack of memories but he did not know exactly how. Further, he was unsure that he wanted to since it could drastically change her personality. He liked her like this, though and he had a tinge of jealous that flared up then died out just as quick, jealousy was a human emotion that he did not possess initially though he sort of gleaned that emotion from humans though there were a lot of his emotions that he did not quiet understand that he absorbed from humans.

Julie paused for a moment as Komiko recounted what she could of the memory then continued on after it had passed. Those fingers kneading agains her as Aegir considered matters.

“There just tricks after tricks I have found, anything to torment. I do think that this Aegir … well he said something in passing about a Komi and I figured it was short for your name after I had a chance to think back on it.

“I don't know of any other Komikos or Komis.”

Character Listing

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 am

Komiko turned her head to the side and smiled up at Julie. “To my knowledge I’m the only Komiko in the school, but then again I could be wrong, heck, I didn’t know you was spying on me.” Komiko said and giggled closing her eyes and letting Julie continue to rub on her body knowing there wasn’t anymore lotion on her skin to rub in.

Komiko mumbled. “Out of the monsters that I have met and can remember Mr. Aegis was the most gentle, I think he lures the girls to him because he lonely, and a bit horny.” Komiko said and giggled at that remembering the last time how much she enjoyed the pleasure she received from him. The thought of the adventure she had during her first meeting with him was amazing and she really thought she was in a roman empire that Pia and herself traveled through time, but it was nothing more then a ruse.

Komiko thought it would have been better if it wasn’t so violent but she really didn’t know what that time era was really like and from what she saw it was barbaric. Had it been more romantic like those books and movies she saw and read of the golden years of swashbucklers and handsome pirate like Errol Flynn in Captain Blood. of course she didn’t fancy the idea of being helpless like she was in the gladiator pits.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 am

“You're probably right about that,” Julie giggle. “It's not as if there's a singles part for octopi out here. You got such soft skin, Komi, what do you use? I wish I didn't have this irritating skin condition that flares up at times.

“I noticed you didn't answer about having anyone when I asked.” Julie grinned a little recounting the last time they had encountered one another, He had been harvesting ideas from her mind while considering others.

Fingers continued to rub against her. “I could ask if you had a boyfriend … or girlfriend back home but I guess that doesn't matter. The stupid school doesn't let us go back on breaks even between semesters.

“So that brings up the issue if you're seeing anyone know but I kinda figure you are with the lack of an answer. A piety, but it's always the case that the gorgeous ones are taken. Yet I finished applying the lotion five minutes ago and you haven't stopped me either so that tells me that you'd be intersted maybe in a further massage at least … I apologize if I'm reading this wrong. Time is short, monsters are frequent and I learned early on that there isn't too much to look forward to so the occassional distraction is rather nice.”

Character Listing

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next