View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Walk In The Woods (open to anyone) 

Post Re: A Walk In The Woods (open to anyone)
Ren caught the heaving sigh and had not helped but look at the swell of her chest but it was only briefly before he looked back up at her. He was curious now as gazed at her. “In that case I can't give you more than a few copper coins for having the novelty of possessing them, but I am curious as to what you need and what for.”

Harn had found it particularly delightful, the swell of those mountainous breasts pressing against him.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:33 pm

"Well, to begin, I am a bit hungry" Anemone looked at Ren and smiled pleasantly. She was ravenous in fact, but she also did not want to stay on this line of inquiry.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:54 am

“Oh?” Ren smiled, missing the fact that she wanted to get off the subject since this lead to the reason why he had drifted over here in the first place. He was loooking for an opening and that was as good as any.

“Oh, you need not spend any of your money there. I originally came over here to see if you'd honor me with lunch or dinner, whicheve you'd prefer actually and sort of got side tracked with other things. I must say you are a very interesting girl.”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 am

Anemone was about to accede to his request brightly when she noticed again how scantily clad some of the women about her were and realised she was not much more modestly dressed with her short skirt and cropped blouse. She had led a sheltered life and never even had a boyfriend but had been a student at some of the world's most closely supervised schools and was neither stupid nor naive.

"I think perhaps you misinterpret my circumstances, sir," she said formally. She put a touch of haughtiness into the statement, but not too much. He had, after all, not propositioned her but simply been polite. On the other hand she wanted the budding relationship between them, if there even was one, to be clear.

And there was the awkward fact that there was one man between her breasts already.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 am

Ren frowned a little, he glanced away for a moment though he did not move away. “I suppose I did. I just figured that I had to eat at some point, that you had to eat and we could do so together at some point. But if it isn't in the cards, well my loss I suppose.”

He manged a weak smile before distracting his disappointment by getting back to business in and effort to get back to the matter at hand. “I doubt you'll find any takers for the coins with anyone willing to shelf out more than one or two copper coins. I'll give you ten, a collector while probabably give you half that but what can I say, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. One silver or ten copper coins should get a few minor servces.”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

Anemone took out her coins. "Thank you so very much. You are most kind, and I apologise most humbly if you took offense at my refusing your even nicer offer but the kingdom I come from is most backwards and repressive. They will even arrest a woman if they think she is a prostitute so girls must be very careful in conversation." She felt rather embarrassed. He had just been trying to be nice and she had rebuffed him quite rudely, she felt.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 am

He couldn't quiet believe what she was saying, if her kingdom was so conservation tbeab there weres little sense made behind her choice of attire. He just figured that she thought he was ugly or some such, that was too bad she was an atractie girl too but was probably use to being hit on and thus turned him aside and did so often enough with others.

He sighed a little and thought. “Well another time perhaps,” he announced though he didn't expect that to be the case. Ever. He understood when he was being rebuffed, let down easy …

He took out the ten copper coins and exchanged them with her coins. “I'm sorry that I couldn't help in other matters but I wish you luck, you know were to find me if you need me.” He began to head back to his stall across the street if she had not stopped him.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4