View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night By The Beach: For Calidare 

Post A Night By The Beach: For Calidare
Alynia didn't know what had caused her to do this. Finally being away from her family had given her a sense of liberation. It was night and curfew had long past but there she was standing at the shoreline. Her shoes were in a single hand and her barefeet curled in her sand as she stared out into the bast ocean. She was wearing a tight navy blue tshirt, her breats protruded slightly but surely if she was to get wet there would be much more of a sight to see. She didnt think of wearing a bra at this time, she didnt think that anyone would stay up so late to see her. There was a light breeze that blew her long black hair at the same time the wind slightly picked up her short grey skirt revealing a pair of modest white panties. Alynia didn't know why she was there so late in the night, but she felt anew, she felt fresh. She took a deep breathe of the crisp night air feeling perfectly relaxed.

Last edited by ItsAlynia on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Post Re: A Night By The Beach: Any Monster is Welcome
Calidare had been watching the new student walking past curfew, though she wasn’t the first to break curfew at the school, breaking curfew was only something the school used to sound more official but for some of the students at the school breaking curfew was used as a excuse for some of the creatures around the school to use the student for there own pleasures. Calidare had been watching this new student since she got off the seaplane and linked his mind with her. During that time he been perusing her mind learning all that he could from the girl.

Little did the girl know, the reason she was feeling so relaxed was that’s how Calidare wanted her to feel, and the reason she was out there in the first place, he was manipulating her mood during the whole day to bring her out to the beach. The wind had picked up slightly with a little help from him as her short skirt lifted revealing her white panties showing off the form of her heart shaped backside which was quite lovely. It was time that he made his move on the delightful looking girl, but first to set the trap. A bottle had washed up to her feet and within the bottle there was what looked to be a note waiting for the girl to open it and read it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia basked in the sound of the small ocean waves at night, her pale skin almost glowed in the moonlight. She sighed softly into the quiet night. Her hazel eyes suddenly noticed a bottle wash up onto the shore a few paces away from her. Alynia walked toward the bottle with curiosity unconsciously swaying her hips. A message in a bottle? She had an odd, but not entirely frightening feeling that what ever was inside the bottle was meant for her eyes. Alynia tilted her head with almost childlike interest as she put down her shoes in the sand and bent over to pick up the glass bottle. After realizing that there was no way her skirt could've covered her bottom completly she stood up quickly with a slight flush on her face. After calming herself down by thinking that there was no one there to see her she examined the glass bottle with renewed interest. Indeed, there was a folded old looking note inside. With a bit of difficulty Alynia pulled the cork loose. Holding the bottle under one of her arms she unfolded the note and tried to make sense of whatever was written on the peculiar slip of parchment.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Looking over the parchment Alynia would realized that the note appears to be very old, as she read the parchment it described a wonderful summons spell that would fulfill the one who summoned the angel deepest desires. The message on some of the note was blurred with water stains but the parts that was clear was the ability to summon the angel. Reading the word in your mind seems to be in an old dead language that also looks like Latin. The moon hide behind a cloud making the ocean seem darker then normal but the calming feeling still remained as the sounds of the washing waves lap back and forth singing its own lullaby.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia raised an eyebrow as she worked the decipher the odd note. She slowly read outloud the visable part of the note to try and better understand it. Her voice rang out alon the empty coastline. The note was written in a language she did not recognize but Alynia did understand some bit about an angel to fulfill her desires but she hardly believed it and jumped to the conclusion that she had read it wrong. Still, Alynia remained interested. She wondered what it'd be like to actually meet an angel. She read the note outloud again, this time more clearly her brain was working hard to understand the smudged writing.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

Post Re: A Night By The Beach: For Calidare
The third time she read the note, Alynia had read it out loud correctly and as the last word was uttered blue flames erupted around her as the flames made patterns of old ruins and the center closed making a circle and within the circle something was slowly forming out of nothing, first it became mist then in slowly became more solid as each second when by. What ever was forming in the circle had huge wings open wide like that of an angel, the flame that surrounded Alynia slowly died as the one around the figure that now was completely solid remained. Its eyes glowed a bright blue as he looked up at Alynia, his loincloth whipping in the wind. “You have summoned me Mistress… What desires do you need fulfilled?” the angel asked her as his eyes scanned her from head to toe. The flames around him slowly died till it was nothing more then a circle of candle fire that continued to produce that blue flame.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia let out a cry of shock and fell backward when suddenly flames erupted around her. She silently hoped that she didnt read anything that was dangerous. Sitting on the sand she looked up wide eyed at the figure that appeared out of no where. Was that really an Angel? He was a lot more handsome that she thought he would be. Alynia shook her head ridding herself of that thought.

"W-what kind of Desires?" Alynia stuttered blinking a few times.

" I don't think I have any desires you can help me with..." she continued her disbelief but her voice trailed off after looking up into the newcomers sharp blue eyes.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am

The glowing blue eyes that stared down at the young girl slowly faded his forest green eyes was now visible to Alynia as she fell down the way she sat gave him a complete unobstructed view of her white panties. He smiled at her and reached out a hand to help her up from where she fell. “Mistress everyone has desires, some are repressed desires and others are forbidden desires that scare those who are not brave enough to explore them. So which are you?” Calidare asked her waiting for her to grab his hand.

Calidare smiled down at her now that all the blue flames had left the area and the area was cleansed as a large wave washed up hitting Alynia pushing her forward then trying to pull her into the ocean, her t-shirt completely drenched as it hugged her upper figure showing all the detail under the tight shirt.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia reached forward hesitantly but before she could grab his hand she was pushed forward by a wave that she did not expect. For a brief moment she was on her hands and knees but she stood up quickly without Calidares help. Alynia was soaked and cold. She squeezed her legs together and crossed her arms in an attempt to retain some modesty, but instead this action made her unknowingly pushed her clearly visable breasts out further. "I don't know what your talking about." Alynia retorted timidly unable to make eye contact. She was working hard to ignore the fact every time a breeze rolled her way, the feeling of her cool damp panties against her clit made her face flush pinker than it already was.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Calidare grinned knowing what she was trying to hide physically and mentally reading every little thought that passed through her head. “I’m sure you do know what I’m talking about, you humans always seem to say one thing and mean or think another, for example the blushing of your cheeks usually means there something your hiding or your mind is thinking of desires you wish to fulfill but seems taboo to your kind… a very strange people you are.” Calidare explained innocently even though he normally exploited there weakness for this type of deception.

“Perhaps we should play a game one that involves being truthful.” Calidare said reaching out and took hold of her wrists even though her crossed arms was doing nothing to hide her bosoms Calidare easily pried them apart showing the full glory of her breasts that was covered by the t-shirt that showed her nipples through the wet fabric. “First off, no hiding yourself from me.” Calidare told her as he continued to hold her delicate wrists.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia was wet, cold, and scared. Despite all of this she was turned on, 'No wait, what am I thinking! I shouldnt be turned on in a situation like this!' Alynias mind cried out as she squeezed her legs tighter together. She listened carefully to Calidare's words and blinked a few times showing that she was confused. She let out a small 'eep' when the angel reached forward to pry Alynia's arms from her body. He was so much stronger than she was. Alynia's blush intensified. She gulped softly and decided she didn't like to feel so vulnerable. Her body as well as her voice trembled. "W-what kind of game..?" Her voice came out in a hoarse whisper, her face gave an expression of bashful fear. Her body felt so open, so weak. She already knew, if Calidare wanted something from her she was in no position to stop him.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 am

Reading the thoughts he knew he was turning her on and this was one of her secret desires but her words she was using painted a different picture which was the way for this species. “Well first of all the game requires you to be honest with yourself, and you look cold since your wet so lets remove those wet clothing.” Calidare told her releasing her wrists and taking hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly pulling it up from her hips revealing her stomach. “If your blushing because of your body you shouldn’t be ashamed, you have a beautiful figure.” Calidare explained to her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Alynia was startled, she had no idea what to do. She had accidently summoned an Angel, and now he was beginning to undress her? Alynia's eyes darted right and left, without a doubt the beach was surely empty and no one was around to help her. While Alynia was lost in thought she barely noticed that Calidare had successfuly pulled off her shirt. Not heeding the Angel's words Alynia shyly recrossed her arms over her now bare chest. She looked away from the Angel's eyes, "P-please... I don't think this is what I want." Alynia said in a rather worried tone. "It's just that... " she continued trying to reason with Calidare but she couldn't think of what to say. The very words died on her lips as she turned her head to face his gaze. It was true that Alynia was turned on by the mere appearance of the Angel, but she was also afraid, worried. After years of being under unbearable amounts of protection she had no idea how to fend for herself. "You're going to make me lose it." she whispered taking a timid step backwards trying to put distance between herself and Calidare.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Calidare smiled at her as he slowly regained the space she was trying to retreat from closing the distance between them. “What will you lose? I’m sure what you loose would be something you wouldn’t miss.” Calidare said to her as he continued to keep the distance the same looking relaxed as she was still backing away. Calidare decided to make it a little less like a chase and created a small hole behind her, which would cause her to trip. “I thought you was going to be honest with yourself, there no need to hide yourself from me, least of all run from me. After all you did summon me to fulfill your desires, or is this part of your game that you wish to play? To be chased after?” Calidare asked her giving her a knowing smile. Calidare folded his arms as he followed her and watched her near the hole behind where she was retreating. “You know I will fulfill your desire at how you wish it, just say the word and it will start, but you need to stop lying to yourself Mistress.” Calidare explained to her.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"My sanity." Alynia declared answering Calidare's first question. Her eyes were locked onto his, she couldn't pull her gaze away. She was trapped, both phsyically and mentally. "I do not wish to play any game" She stated rather boldly, it was a futile effort. Alynia already knew it was useless. She took a final step backwards before her foot caught in the small hole Alynia had not realized Calidare conjured. She let out a small yelp of shock when she fell backward finally removing her hands from her naked torso, her mounds bounced freely due to Alynia's need to use her hands to cushion her fall. She didn't bother to hide her heaving chest again. Alynia at in the sand not bothering to stand back up looking conflicted. She looked up at Calidare with a nervous expression. "Please don't hurt me." she uttered quietly. Her determination was fighting a losing battle. Alynia had never felt so helpless, so vulnerable in her life.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next