View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Break (for Vikky and Komiko) 

Post Break (for Vikky and Komiko)
Hm … he had finished up the tart … strawberry! Strawberries were like crack to him and he was almost certain that he ranked them above even sex.

Slarr was a former imp, he was now, he loooked different and had a few differenet abilities to draw up. Turning to smoke and command of fire was perhaps the biggest of the new qualities. Thudd the giant and Birch were probably having some fun though he heard the student on the jogging trail, a dirty blond and had he realize it he would have even dared pressing into the territory Aegir so often used.

As it was he had followed when she was virtually out of the forest going wide eyed as he went invisible following the girl down to the beach. He drifted a few steps behind her. He like blonds. The lighter the hair color the petter, brown, blond, platnium blond.

He dared to get a little closer to her, studying her movements, letting herself tire before striking but he waited to long so to speak he could see another student in the near distance …

He had been knew here, swimming beneath the waves in a section of beach that already been staked out by another. He had found the grotto, and found that the pool beneath it was better for him as he could stay out of the water for at most two hors and salt water at that.

Kraid's eyes were quite sensitive to the light of the sun so he remained benath the waves for now, wimming about to capture the sea shells he found to decoriate his new grotto not yet realizing that he was unable to make a home out of the place as it was already taken not that that would have prevented hism from fighting violently over the territory as was the case when two predators met in the wild.

He was young and perhaps biting off ,ore than he could chew here, or was he?

Slarr:
http://images.wikia.com/runescape/image ... _demon.png

Kraid:
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/14557929/s ... haugin.jpg

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:20 am

Post Re: Break (for Vikky and Komiko)
Komiko was laying on the beach this time she brought a shade umbrella, knowing this was Aegis beach she was sure no other creature would disturb her and manhandle her here. Placing some tanning lotion on her legs a vision of a girl jogging on the beach with a monster just behind her ready to pounce had stop in mid attack. Komiko shook her head trying to get that vision out of her head and finished placing the sun oil on her other leg and looked up and saw the girl in her vision but there wasn’t a monster near her.

Komiko smiled and waved at the lone girl, this was something Komiko normally did during the weekend to relax from all the studying, she had a book of Arthurian love story next to her that she brought to read a bit. Komiko waved to the girl who was jogging in her direction. “Hello there! You new to the school? You must be, I don’t recall seeing you here before, my name Komiko Takayama, it’s a pleasure to meet you Miss, care to rest some? I have some soda and water if your thirsty.” Komiko said trying to be friends with the new student, or least she thought she was new.

Komiko cleaned a spot off for the girl just incase she wanted to sit down and rest, Komiko looked at the girl as a potential friend and hoped she would like to be her friend as well, Pia and Michael never ever seem to be around and thought maybe those two was avoiding her for some reason. Komiko watched her get near and puzzled about that vision she had with her jogging and having a monster trailing behind her. She held up a bottle of soda and a bottle of water not sure which she would want.

“So how are you enjoying the School so far? Its pretty big for a school for just girls I think but sometimes I feel they are lacking on after class clubs, I was hoping they had a equestrian club and I even wrote a letter asking for one but still no answer if we have one or not.” Komiko said feeling she was talking way to much and decided to shut up before the girl thought she was stupid or something. If anything Komiko was just lonely and wanted a friend other the Aegis to talk with.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 am

Vikky had decided. She would try to learn how this place looked, and what road went where. Against her own better judgment she was once again jogging through the island. She was very consciously avoiding the one route where she had once encountered that demon, but other than that she was doing that exact same thing once again. Vikky was out jogging to keep her form. Dressed in a white normal t-shirt and blue training-shorts as well as a sports-bra (and panties below, obviously), she was warming up her well-trained body as her habits forced her to. Nervous glances were thrown into gatherings of trees, at strange rocks, down into the ground and up into the sky at different times. The world she knew how it looked on this island was being widened, knowledge she hoped would be of use eventually.

Tire? Hah, not likely. Vikky was well aware of what speed she was able to hold constantly without tiring for a long, long while. But that didn’t change the fact that Vikky never noticed the monster behind her. Though, as the brown-short-haired girl ran on, she came up on something that both saved her skin (for a little while, at least) and make her look around in quite the wonder.

A beach. The edge of the island. Sand was spread on the side of the sea, so flat and perfectly colored for the season. It was such a relaxing view, sea as far as the eye could see with small waves throwing themselves at the sand but only making it so far, the sound of water running through the site in a strangely relaxing way. This place would be excellent and perfect in case Vikky and a bunch of friends ever wanted to bath in the sea together. And in the midst of the beach, a single girl over there waving for her attention under an umbrella… Vikky would from now-on subconsciously forever associate this girl with the beach and the relaxing sound of waving water.

Vikky was spoken to as soon as she came into range and started to slow down. She approached the girl and looked her with light curiosity and a small bit uncertainty. The girl, Komiko, was apparently lying here alone with nothing but a book and a few drinks in case she got thirsty. Oh, and tanning-lotion [[and something else possibly if you suddenly want to pick something up]].

“Ah, hello. I guess I’m somewhat new…” Although she already didn’t feel very new. Though, Vikky smiled when she was offered a place to rest and something to drink. “Oh, yes. Thank you. I’ll take a bit of the soda.” Vikky sat down happily on the spot which was prepared for her by Komiko while she took the offered drink and drank a little bit. Komiko talked on while Vikky breathed her little breaths of rest as her heart-rate was decreasing slowly but carefully. After she stopped Vikky smiled at her and answered. It was apparent she was slightly lonely with how she talked, but… that might have been an illusion from Vikky’s side as she had looked so lonely out there. Though, Vikky probably had, too.

“I’m doing alright.” Vikky decidedly ignored the aspect of monsters in the question about if she was enjoying school. “Although classes were difficult to keep up with at first, I find myself holding up nicely. Hm… as far as I’ve seen there are no horses on the island. To make a club with them would mean they’d need to import horses, and… I don’t think they’d do that unless a large majority of the students asked for them.” … Now that she thought about it, she had not seen ANY animal of any kind on the island. Even this place was completely devoid of birds. She had only seen monsters. A slight worry started gnawing in the depths of Vikky’s heart… But… no matter. Vikky took another sip of the soda and felt that her body had calmed down somewhat. Without anything else… Vikky turned her head and smiled at Komiko.

“My name is Vikky Nyberg. I’m Swedish. Considering your name… I’d guess you’re Japanese?" Vikky had watched her fair share of anime through the years, and that name sounded decidedly Japanese by her book. She gave a calmed little look around the beach. "What a comfortable and relaxing spot you have here. Are you often resting out here by the beach all by yourself?”

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Last edited by Vikky on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Slarr found himself grinning. Two girls! Both with hair the color of wet sand, he preffered hair the color of straw though brown was still good in his books. There were no doubts that he entertained about over powring a single girl, two was a bit of a challenge and he had to be creative a little, or opportunistic when dealing with them.

Usually he had Birch and Thudd for assistance and only had to heard the girl or girls along before he would get the scraps. No scraps today as he landed, remaining silent and seeing if he could determine if there was anything he should watch out for, any clues he could pick up on.

If he had to attack, would one assist the other or would one try to flee and save themselves? He was certain that with surprise he could subdue one of them in little time, he had an opportunity to get both of them too if he just watched for a little bit. But if he had to settle on just one he would go for the girl that he was following only in that he had already invested time into chasing after her this far, such a waste not to tap that ass.

He was unaware that Kraid was nearby, checking out the grotto now the ocean about it, hidden beneath those waves.

He sat near enough to pounce. He doubted that this new figure, what was her name? Coma, Komi, Ko … he settled on Ko since he didn't quite remember what it was, short attention span for the most part. Ko and Vik.

Well it would be a pleasure to rape them … the pleasure would be all his he grinned as he cast his gaze at the two.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Komiko smiled back at Vikky, she seemed really nice as she took the soda and Komiko retuned the water back where she had a small cooler and took a sip from her own soda. Komiko had another vision this one was stranger then the first one when Vikky came up to her, this time Vikky was sitting next to her while the creature that was following her was squatted down looking as if it was waiting for the right moment to pounce, Komiko gave her head a slight shack and focused her eyes on the very spot the creature in her vision should have been.

Komiko brows came together looking just over Vikky shoulder then relaxed not seeing anything there. Looking at Vikky, “Oh well after awhile the studying seems to get easier, most of the professors are nice to be around, I don’t know much about the head girls though, I try to stay away from them if I can.” Komiko giggled. “But it’s a real pleasure meeting you Vikky. Yeah I like this spot a lot, for the most part I don’t get disturbed here from…” Komiko looked as if she was looking for the right words without having this new girl think she was nuts. “ From the wild life here.” she finished, Komiko was pretty sure there wasn’t any on this island, not even insects ever bothered her.

When Vikky declared her nationality and she said she thought Komiko was Japanese, Komiko gave a grin. “That’s right but I’m only part Japanese, half to be honest, on my father side.” Komiko admitted only recently she discovered this while with Aegis. Komiko looked back in the spot her vision showed a monster the shrugged her shoulders thinking maybe her mind was playing trick on her, there wasn’t anything there to see.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Vikky, completely oblivious to any visions of Komiko, sipped another time on her soda. Her rest really wasn’t really needed, but she could as well befriend a new person. Komiko here seemed worth the time and this place was really relaxing. With the little sweat Vikky had worked up from running, she could almost imagine bathing in those waters over there. … But she had no clothes suited for bathing with her and Vikky had a decided reluctance against getting undressed out-doors on this island. In any case. Vikky nodded at the words about professors and head-girls.

“Right enough.” Vikky made a little pumping movement with her right arm to indicate success upon hearing she had been half-right with the Japanese-sounding name. Then she giggled at how utterly meaningless such a success really was…

… Komiko wasn’t disturbed here from…? Vikky turned her eyes from the sea to look at the girl when she was looking for the right words, a little look of curiosity on her face. … From the wild-life? Vikky’s mouth opened a little bit considering what that might mean. She had just been considering how there was nothing but monsters on this island and no animals, which meant that when Komiko said she wasn’t disturbed here by wild-life, did that mean…?

“… R-really? This place is… safe?” Vikky absolutely had to make sure on that one point. If there was such a place as a safe spot… Vikky wanted to know it. That would explain why this girl could be here all by herself without seeming at all frightened. “For the most part?”

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Slarr watched Vikky, he had considered that at one stage that she might be suspicious of Komi thinking that she was some sort of monster in an illusioanry disguise … come to think of it, she did seem rather relaxed about being here and Slarr had to wonder why.

He analyzed the situation then thought he had seen her around the island before … still that did not rule out the fact that she might be a monster. That was both thrilling and heart wrenching at the same time considering that if she were a monster suddenly Vikky would find herself out numbered but then again he was likely to get some scraps if that were ther case …

He would have to watch further to see if that were the case though he had to consider his options if that wasn't the case either. He was unaware that Aegir made his home near by or that their might be an unlikely ally swimming around in that ocean. For now he waited hearing talk of this safe area that really did not exist.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 am

Komiko didn’t really know how to tell her without sounding like one who completely lost her mental faculties. “Umm yeah I would have to say its for the most part its pretty safe here. Why would you ask in that kind of way?” Komiko asked Vikky wondering maybe she already had a run in with one of the ‘wild life’ here already. Komiko looked at the ocean and smiled and wonder what she was thinking about, seemed that she wanted to do something thought it also looked like she decided against it.

Komiko giggled seeing Vikky victory arm gesture, “Feels good to have the right answers don’t it?” Komiko giggled again and smiled at Vikky as she took a sip of her soda again. “So what subjects are you taking right now, right now I’m just doing the general stuff, thought about joining the swim club since they don’t have an equestrian club, I really haven’t looked at any of the clubs or what they have… I wonder if they have a tea ceremony club?” Komiko said placing a finger on her lip thinking if she heard anything about that club.

Looking at Vikky. “You like swimming and reading? I have a few Manga books and Anime, my favorite is Rosario and Vampire, Bleach and Naruto… but you probably don’t like those kind of things, its ok most the girls here don’t.” Komiko said shrugging her shoulders and taking another sip of her drink. Komiko looked again at the place her vision showed there was a monster. “Hmm you ever get the feeling your being watched?” Komiko said and looked back at Vikky chewing on her lower lip.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:49 am

For the most part it was safe. Suddenly Vikky felt all that much more relaxed. The only place where Vikky had felt somewhat safe as of late had been inside her own dorm-room. Possibly also during class. Never outdoors. That it existed a beach that could be considered somewhat safe… felt glorious. Smiling in satisfaction, Vikky bent backwards and lay down where she had been sitting before. Just… to lie there for a moment. It was excellent. “I just… haven’t felt safe anywhere as of late. If this beach is safe… then I think I’ll be coming back here. Such a relaxing spot…” Vikky had neither proof nor reason to believe any monster would avoid this beach. But merely by Komiko’s words, she could lie back and relax. Why not? She needed some comfort. If it was incorrect, ah, well… It wouldn’t be the first time, anyway…

“Subjects…” Vikky said as she lay when Komiko brought it up. “Currently I have a math-course and one on the human body. I’m studying to be a coach or a manager, something like that.” There was that little dream of becoming manager for her boyfriend or his team in the future. Simply because… it felt right. “Too bad there is quite a bit of math in that, I’m not really good at that~” Vikky giggled where she was, bringing a hand in front of her mouth while doing so. “Perhaps they do have a tea ceremony club. If I may say so, you look like the kind of girl one would find in one. I was planning on joining some physical club, but…” … But then she was raped and didn’t give it priority anymore. Strange how such incidents change the way you look at life. Vikky sighed as she looked up into the sky. “Swimming club might fit you, too.” Maybe me as well, a little stray thought within Vikky said…

When Komiko mentioned manga and anime, Vikky started slowly sitting up. Just one muscle at a time rectifying to a sitting position. She could barely contain her smile. OK… So that, and that, and that… “That’s it. I’m officially making you my friend, right now.” Vikky grinned at Komiko. “Rosario and Vampire? I have not indulged myself in that yet, but I sure could for you. Other than that, I have watched through loads of anime. If I had to pick favorites, which I’m slightly reluctant to do, I’d pick Angel Beats and One Piece. The Fate/Stay Night visual novel is great, too. Though, they are all great~ Naruto and Bleach are great, too~” [[Ignoring the fact that in the future there are probably LOADS of new manga/anime we’ve never heard about]] Another giggle. Just because happy. “Never thought I’d find another one of that kind of girl in this place. Then again, there are people from all over coming to this school. If there’d be at least one, you’d bet it was one partly from Japan~” Vikky held a relaxed sitting position and looked over Komiko. Her eyes trailed to the book… “So, what were you reading over there?”

“The feeling of being watched? Since coming to this school, that feeling has never left me. I’m not trusting it anymore. I call it my own paranoia. Since I feel it all the time, I can never know when I should adhere to it.” So Vikky answered, taking another sip of the soda… Then she realized something, and let the bottle slowly leave her lips as she lowered it with the kind of smile belonging to good losers. Her body tensed a bit, once again. “… Say, do you have a more trustworthy sense? What is it telling you right now?” Vikky had a hunch… and hoped that was not the case. Why otherwise would Komiko have brought it up, though…?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 am

Slarr watched and listened to the two girls. He had also looked over ther terrain as to what was about him though with his particular talents he picked up on nothing unusual. Either this monster was very good or he was in the presence of an actual student which was seeming more and more likely.

He did tap on Komi's book though, silently touching it then rubbing a crude finger over the leather bound matrial. So it seemed real, probably not an illusion …

Slarr conidered why Komi would consider that this spot was so safe. Either she wa part of the 90%er's or there was something he was missing. Well, if he had his way about it he would be part of the 10% today not knowing that both of these girls were already members.

Slarr figured that the statistics probably wouldn't hoold up if she were coming to a relatively empty area time and time again, a monster would have picked up on the pattern.

He dwelled in the forest for the monster part so the beach was a little unfamilar with him. He considered that this area had to be in the jurisdiction of ome sea creature that made some sense.

If it lurked in the ocan and she only came here to tan and read … Slarr was busy determing these reasons but now that he was certain that this was no illusion he just assumed that this was part of a sea monter's home, that other monster's stayed clear … he had yet to work out why there were no other students save for the two as it they were all being kept away as far as he could tell at least.

He was almost ready to make his move, it was crude, yes but could be effective but he wanted to get more information first if he could.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Komiko grinned big hearing that she wanted to be her friend ‘officially’, Komiko felt she had made a real friend this time and not Aegis tricking her like last time. Komiko took Vikky free hand. “Oh we should join the swim team together then, least then I’ll have someone to talk with during the downtime, Hmm one piece… I don’t think I truly watched that one before, I’ll have to see if this one web site has that, if you like I can share that link with you, the computer web sites here seem kind of limited but I have managed to link up to that one here.” Komiko told her excitedly.

Komiko chewed on her lip thinking how Vikky wanted to be a manager to a team. “I didn’t know you needed to know math for being a manager but if you want I can help you with that, I get ‘A’ in most of my classes, well all to tell the truth… except for P.E.” Komiko sighed and looked down. “I can never climb that stupid rope all the way to the top.” Komiko admitted her weakness in the one class she sucked at.

Komiko looked at her when she talked about her paranoia. “Oh your not paranoid, a lot of girls here have that feeling.” Komiko said then wished she didn’t, she didn’t want to make her new friend think she was mental or frighten her about the true nature of the island. Komiko knew a lot more about the island then she wanted to let on, fearing that if the school administration knew how much she knew they would erase her mind again like when she stowaway on the sea plane the first time. “Umm I’m not sure I should answer that last part, you might think I’m mental, if I tell you… will you still be my friend?” Komiko said and chewed on her lower lip not sure if she should tell her about her odd vision she had just before she got here and when she sat down.

Komiko looked down for a moment, then decided she would tell her what she saw. “Well right there I saw a monster just behind you, when you was jogging down the beach it looked like it was about to pounce on you then saw me sitting here and then it sat down as if waiting for you to get up and leave, he was sitting right there.” Komiko said and pointed in the direction she saw it, her finger just inches to the nose of the monster that was invisible.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Vikky’s hand was taken by Komiko when she had declared her a friend. She grabbed an extra hold of Komiko’s hand as well, with a grin to answer her new friend’s. “Alright then, then we’ll try out swimming.” Vikky blinked a bit at what Komiko said next. “There IS a site where I could get anime from? I thought all sites reachable from here were only for studying purposes. Whoah. Guess I’ve been living in a small box for a while.” … Yeah, being raped kind of had made her close herself in…

“You’ll help me with math? Oh, thank you~! That would be a great help~! I SO chose the right day to go jogging today~!” Vikky smiled happily at Komiko. Then she mentioned being weak in the one class Vikky excelled in… the shorter-haired girl couldn’t help but giggle. “Don’t worry, you’re far from the only one who cannot climb the rope all the way. Nothing to be ashamed of. Well, I can, but… Heh. Want me to coach you?” Vikky giggled. She really hadn’t had enough classes to be appropriately good at it, but… repayment, maybe? Oh, well.

“Hm?” She tilted her head a little bit with a slightly confused look on her face when Komiko mentioned that Vikky would think her as mental… “Why would I think you’re mental? As far as I’ve noticed, you’re a proper and controlled young lady, unlike myself.” Vikky giggled. In difference from Komiko, Vikky did NOT have all ‘A’s. In fact… Her grades were not very good. But she was scrapping by. And she had an excellent body due to her training. Not very lady-like according to herself. Hence unlike herself, Komiko seemed to fit that description much better. “Of course I’ll still be your friend. Now, tell me.”

So Komiko did. A monster… had been right behind her. Vikky’s mouth opened in slight awe while her eyes widened. Had she… been that close to be raped again? By some reason, Vikky wasn’t even momentarily doubting the girl. Komiko didn’t seem like the kind to lie. So… that was probably it. A slight grin appeared… and then Vikky laughed. One might have thought she laughed because there was no way that was the truth, but… after Vikky had spent several moments laughing heartily straight up into the air, she spoke.

“Hah-hah… Right behind me… then I came here… Do I have a guardian angel or something? Heh-heh… Maybe this truly is a safe place, he stopped pursuing me the moment I arrived… Oh, this is the best… Waiting for me to leave? Guess I won’t be leaving for a while~” This also spoke of the inevitable. The moment she left, she’d be raped. Like trapped in a cage, Vikky would eventually have to leave to eat or other things… and then they’d snatch her. Komiko too, maybe? Oh… gee… she led him here, didn’t she… Vikky randomly hugged her new friend. Just turned towards her and gave her a large embracing. Wrapped arms around her, pressing her towards herself.

“… Thank you for the warning. Alright, I led him here, so I won’t allow you to be dragged into this. I’ll go to him, suffer my punishment, in the meantime you get away, alright? My dorm room is <insert dorm number>. We’ll see each other again, alright?” … Then Vikky locked her eyes in the direction Komiko had pointed. Her eyes were determined, although mixed with a bit of fear. Alright, monster. I’ll be coming shortly. Don’t get impatient.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 am

Komiko was excited that Vikky would help her with her in gym, she really needed a passing grade for that least she only had to do that part of the physical fitness for a year before moving on to something better. Though when Vikky started to laugh Komiko shoulders dropped, she was afraid this would be what she thought. Komiko started to laugh with her. “Haha yeah pretty funny isn’t it, I think maybe I’ve had to much sun if I’m seeing things, right?” Komiko giggled trying to play it off.

Komiko remembered the dorm number and the last time she looked at the room assignments that was an empty room, though it was a while ago since she last looked at the listings, her room was just a crossed the hall from her own room. “Oh cool your just down the hall from me Vikky, and no I wont let you walk alone back to the dorms, I think I been in the sun to long anyway, I’ll protect you from any dark winged creature with horns and fangs.” Komiko said getting up and in a crouched position like she sawed the monster in with her fingers in front of her mouth resembling fangs. Komiko giggled trying to make it sound like she wasn’t mental but having fun though her giggling didn’t last as long as would some one that was joking.

Komiko started to gather her things, her skin glisten from the tanning lotion made her looked like one of those sexy Asian models in the one piece bathing suits though she was wearing a two piece today. Komiko wasn’t quite tan but she wasn’t really pale either her green eyes stood out from the very long brown hair that was tied in a blue ribbon. The last thing Komiko gathered up was the umbrella and swung it over her shoulder nearing hitting the invisible monster. “Umm hope you don’t mind me asking? You sound like you might have had a run in with one of the wild life here… not that they are real right.” Komiko giggled nervously knowing that these monsters were very real but she didn’t want her new friend think she was completely nuts. “But have you encounter this creature before that you know he would be looking to punish you… hypothetically of course.” Komiko grinned trying to make it not sound like she believed in monsters.

Komiko started to walk with Vikky headed to the dorms with her. “Oh I forgot to answer one of your questions the book I was reading was about the ‘Knights of the Round Table.’ It’s its not like what the legends tell about them though there was a few that had romantic stories within them, these are more fictional then staying with the legends of the Arthurian stories.” Komiko smiled at Vikky thinking she probably thought she was a dork in liking romantic story books.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 am

Anime? Slarr barely knew what it was so when they began speaking of Bleach all he could envision was a botle of the cleaner just sitting there. He was old enough to know that One Piece reffered to pieces of eight or gold but that knowledge was unnecessary in corruptin souls and raping blonds so he never bothered to learn a great deal about this.

He didn't have to …. but aww wasn't this special the two girls were making friends with one another, bonding over stupid shit he could have cared less about but he went wide eyed with panic as Komi pointed right at him!

Could she see him? Could she sense him? Did she have visions of some sort like Cassandra from Greek mythology? He had been intending to swoop down on Vikky until he hit this complication and had to wonder what to do about two girls now … he should have stayed in the forest but by the time he picked up Vikky it took him a bit to catch up with her.

Yes! Go face you fate! Slarr grew excited as he scrambled up to his feet, eager, but then his hopes were dashing as the other girl began packing up and nearly hit him with that damn umbrella.

Slarr had to think quick! The girls thought that they were safe here until they left so they'd be expecting trouble then, which meant he had to act now in order to surprise them.

Right, he bounded up, a grin on his features. He was much taller now than he was so closing he small gap beteen he and Vikky didn't take much. In a flash one invisible hand set on her left shoulder, claws going to her throat as he became visible.

Don't move! I'm sure you two know what happens next so drop that fucking umrella and get a little closer, no funny stuff!

Character Listing

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 am

Vikky stared at her new friend for a moment, less amused as it didn’t appear she took what she had said seriously. For a moment Vikky considered that perhaps Komiko actually didn’t know there were monsters here, and had taken all which she had said as some sort of play. But… no, that couldn’t be. If that had been the case, then from exactly what wild life was she safe from on this beach? There was no doubt. Komiko, sometime in the past, had at least once been subjected to the monsters of this island. Vikky was starting to doubt there was any girl on school that had not. Maybe some lucky girls among the first years, but Vikky had a slight feeling that the first-years were the most popular ones, at least when they were entirely new. … Needing to feel up the fresh stock…

So Vikky sighed as Komiko continued her very innocent talking as if this was still a completely normal situation. Then there was that talk about ‘hypothetically’ having encountered the wild life… yeah, Komiko was definitely checking if Vikky had also encountered something. So… after Komiko had finished packing, Vikky placed a hand on her shoulder, turned the girl towards her and maintained serious expression on her face. “You can stop trying to defend that subject. I know about the monsters. I have been… targeted… raped before. I am grateful this beach temporarily spared me from the monster, but I will NOT let my new friend be raped when I was the one who led the monster here. We can talk about the book later, but I want you to flee in another direction while I-”

Vikky stopped talking. Color drained from her face as fear covered it. She released Komiko as quickly as she could, because Vikky now also had someone’s hand… large clawed hand… on her own shoulder. … Before coming to Shokushu, Vikky had considered herself rather strong for a girl. … Maybe she was, but that didn’t help at all against… these. A claw was placed against her throat. A little realization went through Vikky that this guy was invisible. Oh… cheater. Vikky looked fearfully straight ahead at Komiko, shaking her own head slightly at the monster’s words…

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next