View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Will You Make It? (for Blue and Green (Prince Seed)) 

Post Will You Make It? (for Blue and Green (Prince Seed))
Alright. She’d try this. It had been a while since she had tried jogging further out than her safety zones, but now that she thought about it, she had only ever been successfully attacked that first time when jogging. Had it maybe just been that time? Something extremely unlikely? Maybe those monsters were in fact quite rare? While Vikky’s danger senses were not entirely convinced, she had gathered enough courage to jog freely out on the island again.

The truth was, Vikky felt that she needed freedom. She wasn’t a girl that appreciated being locked in like that. A good run, wherever she was allowed to go. That was something Vikky appreciated. And she didn’t want to be restrained while doing it. One could ask why she’d then go to a school where she was locked on an island… but she didn’t need more than an island! Just as long as she could freely run over it! Today… she’d prove to herself that it was perfectly safe to go running every once in a while. … Because it was, right?

So… she was currently running on a path through the woods. It wasn’t the same path as the one she had once been assaulted on, but… too close for comfort. Vikky jogged on, determined to see this through. She was currently dressed in a white t-shirt and black shorts, made for exercising in. The brown-haired girl was jogging a little faster than what she’d recommend herself, mostly because of a bit of paranoia because of the woods nearby and what they could contain. She was slowly making her way towards the mountain on the island. If she could make it there, she could turn around and run back to the school… she just needed clear the woods now…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Post Re: Will You Make It? (for Blue and Green (Prince Seed))
Prince Seed had laid down the rules with Blue and Green long ago. They were permitted to visit Shokushu campus when he didn't have need of them, to judge the young women that would one day be sold on the intergalactic slave market. They could have whatever fun they wished with the girls they encountered. But they couldn't be too obvious about it, couldn't be seen by too many people, or it might disrupt the thin veneer of legality Seed preferred to hold.

Which was why the two Golems kept themselves hidden away in the woods in between their attacks. They would never dream of disobeying their leader.... but it did get boring. Green groaned. "Come on, let's go find someone already!"

"Calm down, bro," Blue replied, eyes glowing with annoyance. "We're better off waiting until night."

"I can't wait any longer! There's gotta be a girl we can corner somewhere. I'll walk down the path and see what's up."

So the green-stone Golem stepped out onto the narrow trail, just in time for Vikky to collide with him. He didn't even budge, heavy as he was. His hands reflexively went to her shoulders to steady her.... but his grip tightened slightly as he got a good look at the tiny girl. "Well, hello. Fancy meeting you out here!"

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 am

Post Re: Will You Make It? (for Blue and Green (Prince Seed))
Vikky was speeding up because she wanted to get this trip over with. She was feeling the consequences of running a little too fast for a longer period of time. But she could handle it. She just needed to…

… Her attention on getting through as quickly as possible almost made her miss that something had treaded out onto the path she was running. Due to her focus forward she completely missed something coming in from the side. By the time she had realized that something was there, conveniently hidden behind a few trees until the very last second, it was already too late. Vikky was braking as soon as she could, but… she went right into it. She had been running too fast. She couldn’t calibrate to the change. The something that she collided with didn’t budge at all, even though Vikky bounced back from the very solid, rock-like… and slightly warm thing. A hand of the exact same texture grabbed her shoulder before she fell. Thanks to it, she could regain her balance and focus her eyes to…

A… green… living… rock with humanoid shape…? Vikky stared in chock for a moment, mouth slightly ajar. Then… she realized how tightly it was holding her shoulder. Fear grasped her instantly. Uhm… as far as she could tell right now, it didn’t have a penis… [I’m assuming it is retracted] M-maybe not all unnatural things in the woods are out to rape her?

“H-hi!” Vikky forced up a smile on her frightened expression and nervously stammered out her words. “I, uh, yeah! N-nice meeting you! I was, uh, not expecting to meet anyone out here! I am quite surprised! Ha-ha…”

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]