View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Paradise Peril (For Kakumaoh) 

Post Paradise Peril (For Kakumaoh)
The sand felt surprisingly good beneath her toes. She had worried that seeing a beach again might bring back memories best left forgotten, but had forced herself to come along with the other girls on this weekend excursion just off campus. It was different than before, anyhow. The water was calmer and the sand was almost artificially white and fine... lovely to walk on. It had cost her a bit for a new bathing suit but in the end she decided she didn't often spend money, and this had been worth it.

Sunlight beamed down on her as she lay apart from the rest of the group, reading the book she had brought with her while her mostly exposed body tanned. The black bikini she had bought stretched noticeably over her large breasts and tied off in little knots at her hips. She thought she heard the others say that they had gone to find a volleyball net, but Molly was content to take it easy for a day, and read quietly as the waves licked at the beach below her...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Paradise Peril (For Kakumaoh)
Kakumaoh had been following the group from concealment as soon as he saw them. As he went, he tried to think of a way of separating one or two of them from the rest; all of them were clearly worthy of his eventual attention, but he didn't think he'd be able to handle all of them at once. The redhead would be his preferred choice, but it would depend on opportunities.

As it worked out, he didn't need to work out any way to get one of them apart from the others; most of the group went off towards the beach houses the administration had added recently while one stayed behind to read. Even better, it was the one he'd had his eye on. Sometimes, everything just seems to work out perfectly.

Once the other girls were out of sight, he began to sneak up behind her. Once he got close enough, his shadow fell across her and guaranteed she'd be aware of him. "Hello," he said as soon as she turned towards him.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

The soft crashing of the waves was about to lull Molly into an afternoon nap. The words on her page were beginning to lose her interest, when a sudden shadow cast itself across the page and her body, cooling her slightly from the direct sunlight.

"The game isn't over already, is it?" She asked, looking up from her book to see someone standing over her. Immediately, however, she knew it wasn't one of the girl. The shape was... masculine, and wrong at that... not human. What was wrong with his hair? No, those were horns! Too many eyes... the head looked more canine than anything else.

She shrieked and kicked away from the thing, her beach blanket catching her feet and tangling her a little as she tried to get her footing. "What... what are you?!" She cried out in fear.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:48 pm

"You couldn't pronounce, or even properly hear, the actual name of my race," he said as he loomed over her. "I've been called demon, oni, ogre, and many similar names in the past; feel free to use any of those terms you like." He bent down over her and grinned. "I assume you know what happens now. Or am I lucky enough to be the one to introduce you to the true purpose of this place?" His serpentine tongue licked his lips as he reached out to grab her arm.

Character listing

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

She wasn't sure what he meant at first, though hazy memories, partly subdued, though not by her mind but by some external force, bubbled to the surface of another encounter with a pair of creatures... definitely inhuman creatures, at that. "What's going on with this school? There's monsters... demons here? And I don't know what you want with me but stay away. If I scream there'll be a mob of people here to help me..." She lies. She had no idea how far away her friends were by now, and even if they did come, they might not be able to, or willing to, help free her from something like this.

She had just managed to free her feet when she felt pressure around her arm, his fingers closing tightly around the flesh and holding her. Instinctively, she threw a kick with her bare foot at his midsection, trying to get away from him.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Her kick hit him reasonably solidly, considering that he was far enough away that she could only barely reach him. Judging from his reaction, however, it had little or no effect on him. "That group you were with hardly counts as a 'mob', and they're probably too far away by now to hear you, anyway." He pulled her towards himself, his free hand going behind her as he did so. "And if you're hoping to attract the attention of whoever happens to be nearby, you're more likely to get more of the island's guests. While I'd rather not share with some of them, I will if necessary. And some of them can be downright sadistic." His hand moved down to caress her butt. "Really, your best move right now would just be to relax and accept the inevitable. You might even enjoy it if you let yourself."

Character listing

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 pm

The redhead instinctually tried to crawl away from the monster as she was reeled closer and closer to his clutches, but could find no purchase against the fine sand of the beach. She grimaced as she felt a large hand slide along her partly revealed backside, the smooth bikini bottom doing little to hide her body. "Get off me you... demon, freak, whatever! I'm not going to enjoy this and I'm not going to make it easy for you, if that's what you think!" She threatens, squirming in his grip and trying to free herself.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:12 am

He lifted her up so that she was face to face with him. "You can't expect me to believe you don't want this with the way you're showing off your body." His tongue ran up the side of her neck before he continued, "But, if you insist on making this harder for yourself…" His arms seemed to blur for a second, then an additional pair appeared. "Just don't blame me if your clothes get ruined due to your stubbornness." One of the new hands moved up her back and started to unfasten her bikini top.

Character listing

Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Molly continues to struggle, kicking up sand as he seems to blur and... duplicate. This gives her pause for a second as she fights to make sense of it, but the feeling of his hands on her back, sliding over the smooth skin to the knot of her top, stirs her back to reality and she tries to put her own hands around his and drive them back. That seems an impossible task at this point. "This is normal beach clothing for humans! I wouldn't be wearing this if I were just walking around on campus. It's not an invitation to rape me!"

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 am

"Oh, come on. You aren't the only person I've seen on the beach, and what you're wearing shows off far more than most. Besides…" He untied the knot before continuing. "You've got a body that obviously demands attention. I'm only too happy to oblige it." One hand slid under her top, fondling her breast, while his tongue worked its way down towards her chest.

Character listing

Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]