View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus) 

Post Re: Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus)
It was interesting to see just how she was responding to him now, surrendering herself to his advances with little resistance at this point. He knew that as a warrior, part of her was still fighting, but he knew ways around that as demonstrated by the direction things had turned. Stimulate the body enough and the mind will crumble as well, or be drowned out as human nature takes over.

A smile spread over his lips as she took his length in her hands, stroking him and teasing him with her tongue, all while spurring on the tendril that drove itself in and out of her welcoming body with wild abandon. That's a good girl, Rebecca... He said, midnight colored fingers tangling in her hair, applying no pressure, but simply a touch that he was using solely to encourage her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 am

She resisted far less when he did not force choices upon her he found. If she had been told to do something she resisted out of principle it seemed but when he allowed her the choice of doing something she seemed to come around on her own it seemed. Her hands moved against his length then, tight around him as her lips played with his tip, small licks caressing him then greater ones. His words of encouragement probably enough to get her to resist, to struggle if she had been coherent enough to hear them as he swept a hand through her chestnut colored locks she took him into her mouth briefly. Her warm breath dashing over him briefly.

Rebecca pulled back to swirl that tongue over his length, her tongue swept over the tip. She may have had little experience in this but all her hentai reading seemed to pay off as it gave her enough knowledge to know what was expected of her making her somewhat passable at this.

“Mmmm ...” She went back to sucking more of his length inside those warm recesses of her kips.

Her heart steadily beat against her chest as she took him in, then extracting from him she made one long lick from the base of his shaft to the very tip where she drew him back into her mouth her lips pressing tightly against the tip of his body as she rocked forward to take ,ore of him inside her mouth.

Without any experience she was unable to deep throat him but she drew in as much of him as possible. Her lips wrapped tightly against him as she bobs up and down against the captured length.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 am

It was lucky for him that it was never his mind that was clouded by pleasure or poison, his mind making note of how she reacted to his advances. The one that seemed to stand out most in his mind being that the more options she believed she had, the more willingly she would likely cooperate with his whims, a rather interesting fact to say the least and one that he would certainly remember to say the least. He was already looking forward to their next engagement, but he was certainly going to savor this one as well.

There was something relatively untried in the way she moved her mouth along his stiff length, but it was as if she were attempting to compete with someone, though he knew not who. Was she actually trying to outlast him, to get him to explode in her mouth before his tendril caused her to fall into orgasmic bliss once again. Once again, they seemed to be in competition with one another. It had been once a contest of skill with blades, now it was a contest of sexual prowess. This one, he knew he would win decidedly.

The whip-like tendril continued to bury itself inside her tight passage time and again, gaining in speed and driving deeper until it reached the deepest depths of her womb. As tight as she was around him to this point, there was no mistaking that she had never taken a lover to her bed before, or at least not a man. They were beyond words at this point, anything that needed saying could be said with actions upon the body of the other.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 pm

There was that spark in her as diminished as the aphrodisiac had made her that would always fight. She was born the daughter of a kendo instructor and for all her life she fought to excel even against difficult odds. She had been a woman in a man's world and the deck was stacked against her. She had to work harder, fight harder, and claw and scratch every step of the way.

Nothing had been handed to her even as the cherished daughter of the instructor. She had to constantly prove that her place was earned. Of course it had led to an air of superiority with her in a way. Since she had been so use to fighting she had realized that half the time your opponent could be psyched out.

Other than Makeena Rebecca was untried. She had only the hentai to draw upon as as a guide for she had nothing in her mouth before. Even so, like her art she had tried her damnedest now.

Her back arches causing her chest to jut into the air. Her body driven wild by the rapid movements inside her that had been unlike anything she experienced before. He was so deep within her, her body tensing and clenching for it is clear that he has far more skill than she, she cannot hope to outlast him though whether it was a small vestment of her will or the aphrodisiac that egged her on now she stopped sucking for a second drawing him out from between her lips.

“Fuck me harder you bastard! Fill my dripping love hole!”

She went back to sucking, though unable to deep throat him she was making a good effort for her first attempt.

Her passage tightens and quivers as a muffled moan has her blue eyes pressing shut, her body responding to those movements of his as her nectar spills about his. She does not stop sucking though slurping down as much of him as she can stand taking without tripping her gag reflex.

The more options she had, even in this clouded state seemed to get her to respond rather than resist he had noticed. If there were one choice, even now, she fought with that sliver of her mind that most girls he encountered probably did not possess. It was that drive, that need to fight as she had done so often in the past.

She was moaning around him, her hips jolting up as if in need to meet those whip-like thrusts. He was so deep in her, deeper than anything ever had been that it stung a bit though this had been counteracted by the aphrodisiac the pleasure over riding any sense of discomfort as he took her there for any one to see not that she was thinking that they were likely to have any guests, her dripping sex gripping him tightly as barely used muscles seemed to respond on their own as they gripped him and tried to hold him deep inside her or may she was trying to instinctively rob his of his essence.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat May 25, 2013 9:47 pm

The fact that they weren't likely to be disturbed out this far into the woods and far away from the beaten path that even the instructors and other students with any sense seemed to avoid had played to his advantage so many times in the past and with any luck would continue to do so as long as he resided here. There was something about her that just seemed to hold his attentions more than any other and it was the fact that once she had bent to his will by her own choice, she was willing to do all she could to satisfy her conqueror. It brought a sinister grin to his midnight lips as she made her pleading demand to fuck her even harder. She was still relatively untried, so going full out was likely to cause more pain than pleasure.

There was more force added to his motions, but still carefully testing her pain threshold for the time being. He was by no means gentle, but there was little point in exerting his full strength, but still happily obliging her requests. Slender but powerful fingers tangle in her locks with a grip of steel, holding her head steady, his hips rocking against her lips, shoving his length into her mouth and throat, each time getting deeper still as if training her to take all of him into her mouth and throat.

Off in the distance, the sun had begun to set, leaving them in the depths of the woods as the light closed in around them, threatening to leave them both in twilight for the spider to continue his assault that didn't seem to end upon her. A dark chuckle rumbled up from his throat at the thought of her attempting to bumble back in the darkness, wondering if he'd find her hung up in one of his traps in the morning, but there was also the thought that he might continue his attack all through the night, depending solely on just how long she could endure and when her strength would finally fail. He hoped that she still had plenty of energy left in her...

Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 pm

If she had a clearer head and wasn't in such dire states she would have thought about such things of course. Getting back as the light faded would have been difficult to say the least. In the day she might have recognized something to back track but in the dark she couldn't hope to be so lucky. Then she would have to get the scissors back at the clearing and try to cut her tattered clothes from the web to see if she could salvage her tattered clothing enough to make her way back to the school. The back to the clearing again … all with the hope of not becoming subject to another attack before getting back.

It was shit, it all was really but so was the lot of the unfortunate few such as herself. But what could be done about it now? But her mind wasn't on such things. Even at night sneaking into the dorms with prefects about looking for curfew violators would have been bad enough but all this had only added to her future problems.

She was still virtually untried and so it wouldn't be much force further that he could exert on her unless he did want to begin to hurt her as she was babbling stuff she heard in her hentai that didn't seem to embarrassing.

Less was more to her. Since she was so new to this there were more discomfort behind stronger strokes. But he would not have to worry about her stamina. Even though she was collapsing against him, even though she had entered into the throes of her climax and even though doing this sort of thing was relatively knew to her she had been quite use to physical endurance and training.

She moans about the member in her mouth, she had never taken anything like this between her lips before and so he was the first to train her here. She mirrored what she saw though, her mouth sealing over his length as more of him was stuffed forth with each pass.

She had exerted herself a lot with her training and it seemed that he was about to benefit from that as the sun began to set splashing a darkness over everything as her eyes press closed and her body quivered with the after shock of her releases.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue May 28, 2013 3:32 am

As her head bobbed up and down on the massive member that hung from the spider, her inexperience was quite apparent to him, but he didn't feel the need to mention that he noticed. He only saw this as an opportunity to teach her how to pleasure a male with her mouth amongst the other parts of her lovely body. He knew that taking her options away from her would only inspire her to struggle against his control, a counterproductive move. Positive reinforcement would likely be the way to go with her, giving her encouragement when she did something he truly enjoyed, but not chastising her when she needed work on something specific.

As her lips engulfed his member time and again, he encouraged her as her tongue glided over the veins and ridges of him, long ebony fingers sliding through her hair, not grasping or pulling, but an encouraging gesture as if to tell her that he approved of what she was doing. A second whip-like appendage slithered between her legs, the tip of it teasing the sensitive nub between her luscious thighs as he continued to slide that devious tendril in and out of her welcoming body time and again, his thoughts bent of pulling orgasms from her over and over again until either dawn or her stamina finally gave out. He was curious as to which would happen first.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 am

His approach was perhaps the best that he could have used under the circumstances. She would have seen the removal of options as a subconscious trigger that something was wrong, that she had to fight against those advances even if she had known that she was going to loose she would fight, in was in her blood.

That and this was her first real monster encounter, second to Aegir though the first had just used her as bait to get to another target, Makeena …

Thus she struggled even more when the options were limited as if she was being told that her choices had been stripped away, that she was losing even if that may not have been the case. But with positive reinforcement nothing had been lost, subconsciously she did not see herself as losing options and thus losing a battle even if she herself had been unaware of it.

Her experiences were somewhat limited. She had been with Makeena that once time before she had vanished and that had been her only experience until now so he was getting her virtually fresh so to speak.

Encouraged by him she had been learning those things that he enjoyed. Again her mind had been on automatic more or less. The task at hand seen as another “battle” that she could win with the right combination as encouraged by him.

Could she do as instructed? Could she “win” this had been no different to her mind then if she were fighting against him if her options were stolen from her but she was beginning to come around, her head bobbing against that member, her tongue encouraged to trace along the warm shaft following a vein. Her face red and heated showing the mixed effects of her own inexperience and the effects of the aphrodisiac that coursed through her veins then.

His body pressing into her found that she was quiet tight being virtually untried. Her muscles tight against him as her body was filled. Inexperienced as she was I might not have seemed like she would last until morning though when paired with the stamina brought on by years of training she just might last until then.

Her body held on though, it would claw and scratch all the while trying to meet the unspoken challenge in keeping some semblance of herself intact. Yet she did not disappoint, she learned well as if this routine had been another kata for her to master, and while she had to learn the routine by scratch the positive reinforcement served as a guide in string together the next part of the sequence.

She stopped sucking for a moment to speak before getting back to the task at hand.

“FUCK THAT PUSSY! FEEL YOURSELF GET SWALLOWED UP! UHHHNNN!”

She came, her body tightening further around him though her body kept it together as she shuddered violently though ready to receive more, her passage sopping wet with a mixture from the effect of the aphrodisiac and the desire and warmth that had spiraled through her body as her back deepened in an arch.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:34 am

He watched as she responded well to his positive reinforcement, so there was no reason for him to change what he was doing, continuing to give her more cues when she was doing well. A gasp here, a slight moan, a gentle pull of her hair as her tongue quickly became more skilled as she was learning what to do. He could feel his desire for release coming up rapidly, the thick member in her mouth beginning to swell and twitch in her mouth a moment before his essence was released into her mouth.

He was quite pleased with how tight she was, figuring that he was the first to enjoy the fruits of her desires. His next step was to make sure that this training would never be forgotten. That's what the future matches between the two of them would be for, he figured. For the moment, he would simply enjoy her determination to defeat him, even though she was already defeated by simply allowing herself to succumb to his advances.

Her exclamations proved to be attractive in their own ways, especially the last about allowing himself to be consumed by her. That's right, Rebecca, lose yourself in the moment and enjoy this. Let your lusts and emotions guide your actions. So very delightful, my dear. He said, tendrils coiling around her breasts, deviant tips of those tendrils flicking over her hardened nipples.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 pm

She would best him one of these days, she just needed -AH- more training. It was something she was determined to do in her four years, something she had already determined and would redetermine later on after today but for the moment Rebecca lost herself in the onslaught of all this.

Encouraged to do this or that, she continued to be couched by him as she used more of her tongue on those delicate portions of him. Her lips had been tight against him, her head bobbing back and forth when wiggling it from side to side didn't gather any results.

Her body arches up into the tendrils as they pay more attention to her breasts, her body giving out soft whimpers and moans against his capture length that swells inside her mouth. She has never done this though and the release catches her by surprise, that gooey warmth firing forth into the recesses of her throat.

She swallows her body pushing back eagerly against him, trying to quell that burning ache that swept through her clenching passage as her own release hits a moment later.

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” nubile folds sweep over him then, she pants and shakes her head. “OH, MORE! FILL ME! You like the feel of my pussy against you, huh?”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4