View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus) 

Post Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus)
Her chest rose and fell slightly. Taking a brief brake she walks to her bag at the edge of the forest clearing, the thick branch still in her hands.

Now why wasn't she in the gym? Simple. Rebecca had excelled at kendo of course. Most of the girls weren't even in her liege come to think of it but that really wasn't too surprising seeing that she had diligently trained throughout her childhood until now.

She unscrewed the bottle of water and while this place had been far from the campus grounds it was seclude. There were some secret techniques that her father had taught her that she was practicing and thus she had not wanted the other girls to see them. The one's she had been practicing with today were rather simple katas for without a proper sparring partner she could not hope to practice the others.

Taking a sip of water she relaxes a bit as she draws out the bag of assorted lollies. Selecting a jaw breaker from within she pops it into her mouth swishing it about with her tongue as she sucked, thoughts turning toward the thing she had seen. How Makeena stood up to it and managed to bargain with it sacrificing herself in the process. Really, she was won over there and had been fresh off the night before where Rebecca showed her just how grateful she was. To be honest, Rebecca never really thought of a lover, male or female before. To much time had been devoted to honing her skills to even consider it for she was thoroughly distracted.

Back to practice now. She thrust the bottle of water into the bag, her bag of candy inside it. She did not even have a proper kendo stick, another advantage of the gym but the girls were such easy opponents that training their was useless, especially when she was practicing secret techniques. She got back into it though, still sucking at the candy in her mouth as she fell into some more traditional stances. She adopted the high stance, stick above her head as she swings downward as she stepped forward.

Rebecca was wearing the traditional kendo uniform minus the padding and mask of course since she did not have to worry about an opponent or so she thought ...

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Post Re: Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus)
The forest had always been where he called home, every inch of the forest part of his domain, so it was no surprise that the spider had once more found himself lounging in the treetops, simply enjoying the warm day. While there was little he enjoyed more than sitting in the sun, soaking up the rays, he felt the urge once more. The urge to hunt someone that wouldn't just roll over quickly to his advances, he wanted a warrior spirit, someone he could torment and tease until they broke, something that he enjoyed and the longer they struggled, the more it pleased him. To him, there was little more enjoyable than watching the most staunch and fiery women on the island succumb to him.

Trees rustled as he moved fluidly through the canopy of the forest, hoping that there was someone close by, not overly interested in traveling all the way back to the campus for a little scratch and tickle. As he moved, he heard faint noises as if someone was nearby working out in one fashion or another. A devious grin spread across midnight lips as he made his way towards the sounds. Obscured by the branches and his height from the ground, he scanned over the grounds and much to his amazement, there was indeed a young woman practicing with a rather sturdy looking branch. He was no stranger to watching the motions of martial artists, having seen quite a few in his time on the island.

For a few minutes, he sat high in the trees and watched each movement, observing and studying. It was a trick that he used from time to time, but there was just something about watching this woman move that made him want to take his human form and see just how good she really was. Darting away, only the faintest of rustles left in his wake as he made sure to stay clear of her vision, he lowered himself down towards the forest floor without even a twig breaking underfoot. It only took a thought and there he stood, the spidery form repressed and hidden away, leaving only a human shell to be seen.

Standing over 6 feet tall and a long black ponytail trailing down to his waist, he was dressed as if he had been hiking. A t-shirt that clung to his impressive physique with khaki shorts and hiking boots covered him, but left plenty of skin to see in all of it's bronzed glory as he strode back towards where he had seen her just moments ago before snapping a branch off of a tree that was roughly the same size as the one she swung with obvious skill and finesse.

This one looks feisty. Hopefully, she lives up to it. He thought as he leaned against a tree, his arms folded as he watched for another moment or two before clearing his throat, letting her know that she was no longer alone...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Unaware that she was being observed she continued on undisturbed. Had she considered it she may have felt that it was eerie not hearing the chirping of birds. There had been no annoying insects trying to annoy her either on such a fine day as the warm golden sun spread it's warmth over the clearing.

The snapping of a branch got her immediate attention. She whirled in that direction showing just how heightened her senses had been. She took up a stance, the tip of the branch pointed outward as she gripped it tighter.

She was new her and had not yet discovered that there were no animals here. She assumed that she heard something but also assumed that it was fairly large. That didn't sound like some mere rustling in the bush or the snapping of a twig but something bigger that she suspected was caused by a larger animal. A bear breaking a low hanging branch.

She breathed slowly, watching, waiting as she stared in that direction for a few minutes though when a few minutes passed she was place at ease once more and went back to practicing as she sucked on her candy.

Rebecca was bare foot stepping on the cool grass and working on her foot work as much as the practice swings. She wore simple sandals on the way out here but they were now beside the bag.

Her practice disturbed again by the man clearing his throat. She whirled around showing off her quick reflexes and fluid skill as she dropped instantly into a fighting stance but relaxed when she saw a man there. Her grip loosened on the stick she pointed the tip downward but was still weary.

It was a man. An attractive man at that. He must have been an instructor here at the school seeing that it was an all girl's school and she had not heard of any other institute around these parts.

“Oh, sorry. I thought I heard something earlier ...” she saw the broken tree branch that he held and realized that he must have been watching her for some time now. Her analytical mind told her that he must have been good if she had not heard him and only the unmask able breaking of the branch.

“I didn't mean to be a bother to anyone … I can go but it looks as if you have other things in mind.” She sends a glance at the branch and looks to him again. “Are you an instructor here?”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm

He had to admit, her reflexes and speed were impressive for a human being, though he found it strange that he wouldn't refer to himself as a human being anymore, but that was a reality he had come to accept some time ago. He wasn't human anymore and he never would be again, not really. He simply smiled at her as she stood there, his mind traveling towards the darker recesses, the part of his mind that fantasized of tearing the clothing off of her and keeping her in his grasp for hours on end, showing her the heights of physical pleasure.

Thoughts pushed aside, he focused on her once again, wondering just how good she really was. He was no master of the sword by any means, but he knew enough to get by for the most part. However, he knew that he was physically stronger and faster. Though, none of his thoughts ran across his face as he simply pushed himself back from the tree, standing to face her, letting his arms hang free. You could say that I'm an instructor here, but I'm more of a substitute instructor. You're not bothering me, miss. I was rather enjoying the show.

It was the first time that he was toying with a student like her in some time, seeing a spark in her eyes, this one was a fighter. The hunter in him jumped for joy at the thought of the chase. It was the hunt that made him really feel alive and he had a suspicion that this one would not be a disappointment. You seem rather adept with that style. I wouldn't mind trying my hand. I hope you don't mind a sparring partner.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm

“A sub,” that explained why she hadn't seen him around the campus. While the stick had lowered so it was not facing him in a threatening manner her warrior instances scream at her to remain alert. The other one used disguise … the other one that snared her … what were the odds that there was another though, or that this was the same one? Chances were good that he was telling the truth. There was a hiking trail near her and he seemed to be attired for hiking.

But she never fully relaxes her guard. She analyzes what she had been practicing, what he had likely seen of her exploits though most of the katas were fairly basic there were a few stances though, some of the hidden techniques he might have seen and while she could not hope to use them Rebecca considered that she could use them in other ways.

She gazes over the instructor cool. He was taller, had a reach advantage and was probably stronger, not that she hadn't taken on men before. This was not a total loss she considers, since there was a lot that she needed a partner to practice with.

“I wouldn't mind at all but I have no pads with me. Wait a sec ...” She returns to the bag and digs out a towel meant to mop up her sweet with. Now if she didn't unpack her stuff from art class … there! She found a set of scissors among other art supplies, glue sticks brushes a few pieces of chalk. Provided that Sifeus does not try anything she kneels though keeps him in her line of sight, cuts the towel in half then tosses him one half after setting the scissor atop the bag and rising tying one end of the towel against the end of her stick as she expected him to do the same. It would still hurt when they struck of course but she wasn't against a little pain for a good lesson. Rebecca smiles at him then.

“We don't have the proper equipment, not that I'm concerned … you'll just loose like the others, no shame in it really. Still want to continue?” She says around the jaw breaker then goes back to sucking thoroughly on it.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Calm emerald eyes watch as she moves, a hunter sizing up his prey as he looks for openings in her movements as he waited to see how she would respond. Watching as she dug around in her bag, still keeping her guard up, much to his amazement. This one was indeed a fighter, so much the better he found himself thinking. As the towel came through the air to him, he reached out with the branch to catch the cloth, three quick wraps around the base, it left a small tail that fluttered in the gentle breeze.

He had to admire her confidence as she was already writing him off. He was already beginning to plan just how he would orchestrate this practice. Yes, that may be the case, but since this is just practice, I'm not concerned over whether or not I win. Mainly because I've already won overall... The last part only spoken in his mind as he took his stance, a rather strange stance, body perfectly straight, arms fully extended in front of him, the "point" dead center level with her chest, eyes calm and cool as he stared that short distance towards his opponent.

This was just the first part, finding out just how far her reach extended, everything revolved around that bit of knowledge...

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Oh, Rebecca was confident alright. It was the first thing that her father had ingrained in her. Burn away doubt, if you had a shred of doubt chances were that would cloud your mind. It wasn't as if she were an unbeatable Kendo Master she was hard pressed to find competition at her level here at the school.

Back home she at least had tournaments to look forward to with challengers more of her level. They were good enough to be group with her. She was somewhat of a savant when it came to kendo. She watched the stance that he took and showed her experience early on, at least anyone who studied kendo would recognize that the high stance was only adopted by those that had been well trained in kendo.

It would appear that her torso was opened but that was a deliberate misread of the situation. Anyone who tried to take advantage of the opening would often find themselves hit on the head coming in.

Her shoulders were relaxed. Her breathing regulated by controlled movements. There would be no throat strikes today. Very dangerous to pull off for a novice and while she was well beyond that stage in her learning they did not have the proper equipment and doing so could lead to serious injury.

“Point taken. It's rather unfortunate that we don't have the right equipment.”

He was not another student so she did not feel as if word would get out if she had to use some of the more advanced skills that she so often refrained fro. She flicked a stone away with her foot to avoid stepping on it as she sent it sailing closer to the line of trees. She was barefoot after all.

He was bigger of course but she had dealt with having an opponent with a size and strength advantage several times in the past. Rebecca was gazing into his eyes, playing out this contest in her mind like a true Master of her craft.

“How much force are we going to use?” She asked not really concerned about it herself. She had been hurt before in an unarmed test when she had to teach a few bullies a lesson. The numbers game meant she had been struck once, and only once but it had taught her a valuable lesson about dropping her guard especially since she was struck after the match and not before it given the distraction.

She sucked on the candy shifting it from one side of her mouth to the other.

What a weird stance. And she could tell that their was something about it, something that was raw and primal but at the same time her skills had been polished and better defined.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 am

He could appreciate confidence, especially in prey. It made things so much more gratifying when they broke down and admitted that they needed him to take them to pleasures untold, but there would be time for that later. For now, he would happily engage in this passing of time. It seemed like fun, so there was really no reason not to. She might not have been overly concerned about getting hurt, but he knew that there was no way she could hurt him for serious with just a branch. Makes no difference to me, miss. You'll never land a hit on me. He said, eyes cool and glittering emerald green.

As she moved, he moved to circle, but never drawing closer. Patience was key when it came to the hunt and he was certainly patient now. All right, young one. Show me just how good you really are. He thought, keeping his stance and his footwork seemed incredible, movements sure and steady, even in the hiking boots. He knew in the back of his mind that when it came to who had more skill, she had the advantage, but it was her only advantage. He'd let her believe for the time being that it would serve her a victory. But, for the moment, he needed to goad her, bring her to him and from there, the hunt would truly be on...

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 am

“Is that so? Alright, full contact then” A smile came to her lips. She showed an equal patience. Like two Chess Master thinking moves ahead. One misstep and they could see twenty moves ahead and already see how the game ended. “After each blow we land we reset ...” She kept things rather basic, not getting into all the intricate rules in kendo. What constituted points, what did not.

She was patient as she studied his footwork realizing that his stance showed that he was a novice yet she could tell that he was agile just by the way he stepped in counter step to her. This aspect of the chess match was a struggle in footing and she showed that she was just as patient. Her mind focused on the task at hand as she searched for an opening.

Truly she had done tees before as she looked for openings. She step, he counter step, it was all a chess game at the moment and while she realized rather quickly that her skill was better there were a few things she could determine with that moment.

Then sudden movement straight forward but it was a feint to see how he would shift his movement either lateral, back or forward. She had no intention of committing so soon as she pulled back, still searching still waiting. Observing his foot work and how he moved his weapon, was it to hold his ground, was it to riposte and try a counter attack? It would tell her a lot, she truly was skill, perhaps the best at her sport. She might even beat him in a straight up kendo match, of course there would be no way that she could hope to best him in anything but though she did not realize this.

At the moment she was too busy watching how he moved to determine how this contest would play out rather than thinking that he was anything but human. “You have some skill,” she commented to the way she observed the way he shifted and moved.

She indeed was confident but certainly too well skilled to be reckless. So given his unusual stance she figured that he as so sort of martial artist, the foot work was there even if the stance seemed unusual. There were arts that didn't involve changing your stance though believing that in the second it took to shift from normal everyday stance to combat stance could mean the moment of victory and defeat.

She understood that principle though had not been taught other than traditional jujitsu stances. Yes, she was a martial artist too though by no means was she as skilled with it as she was with kendo. Kendo was her love child after all, jujitsu more of a fancy dabbling at best.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:51 am

She seemed to be keeping herself calm, better than most of the girls around here with her confidence. He almost expected her to feint an attack, just to see what he would do in response, so he gave her one. The slightest shift to the left in body weight, though not enough to throw off his balance or stance. A single step forward from the hunter, now beginning to inch closer to his prey. Each warrior baiting the other to see who would make the first mistake, he felt so alive again. The only thing that would have made it better was if she were actually able to hurt him, adding an element of danger to the situation, but that was how things were here, with the monsters having nearly every decided advantage beforehand.

You're much better than I had anticipated, Miss. He said, a light smile playing over his lips, thinking that if baiting her with words wasn't going to work, he would use his charm to distract her. He just needed one mistake and things would move along an inevitable path that would have her writhing in his grasp for hours and hours. Of course, such an arousing thought had him slowly getting aroused, a noticeable bulge beginning to form in his hiking shorts, but his eyes remained locked on hers, his tongue slowly appearing from behind his lips, licking his lips at the thought of having her all to himself, hearing her scream in pure ecstasy time after time. It made this hunt even more rewarding and the hunt wasn't even truly on just yet.

Another forward step towards her, drawing the two closer, followed by another and another until the point of his branch was just within striking distance of her own, slowing the time he'd have to react, but he'd learned quite a bit about her feint, which foot she lead with was the most important. Seeing when her lead foot moved, he'd be able to react and avoid her strike, if she didn't simply yield ground to his advance.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Rebecca was fully immerse in the contest. Sure he was attractive, if she were doing anything but this she may have let her guard down but as it was she only seemed to be heighten by the contest. She had no idea what she was facing though, that he wasn't human. She had briefly entertained the thought that he wasn't when they first met but after her brief kidnap at Aegir's hands she was a little paranoid.

She was still new to these island experiences and figured that Aegir might have been the only one here though a part of her remained suspicious that something had to birth him unless he had moved here for whatever reason. But she was just bait then. The creature had no intentions against her but rather her now lover.

So it was easy to think of him as a man. He shifted inching closer. He had shifted with that last feint though she was too experience in her craft to believe that she came away with any useful knowledge their. He was trying to bait her she believed.

She sucked on the jaw breaker and anyone watching might have thought nothing was going on though every strike and counter, every parry had been playing out in their minds.

“Thank you.” She smile but refused to be distracted by the praise. Really she had won enough tournaments for a kind word about her skills had been common place. She dropped out of her high stance as he closed, possibly seeing something, possibly to guard her torso better now that they were closer and it did no good if they scored simultaneous “points” See she was still conditioned to the rules of her sport and had not yet realized that this was far more serious than it was. A kendo match she might win but an actual fight, not a chance, though she had not known that yet.

She gave up some ground as he closed though remained fairly close so their branches could clash as they tested out the defenses of the other. Their speeds. He was quicker than she would have expected with his blocks and made a few good feints of her own. He was unskilled in kendo though and that was to her advantage.

Rebecca assumed that he saw most of her techniques thus far and thus varied them up slightly, shifting back with the opposite foot she springs forth with the other in the lead this time. “DO!”

She makes a strike for the target point, in kendo it is traditional to call out the area simultaneous to the attack.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm

They were both immersed their respective contests, though his had more to do with resisting the urge to grab her right then and there, tear her clothes off and rape her here and now. Though, this contest was holding his attention, willing to indulge the warrior side of both of them. There would be plenty of time for other things. For now, he simply observed her movements, watched each motion and how it could translate into an attack. Her lead foot twitched but didn't proceed forward, allowing her back foot to propel herself right at him. It did take him by surprise, his eyes widening slightly, but he stood there, waiting for that crucial moment to move.

A thrusting attack was easy to avoid, so he only had to wait for him to get her reach before avoiding the simple strike. The point of her branch looked like it was going to hit him, but with a grin and a push off from his back foot, he managed to step just outside her reach, the tip of her branch missing him by less than an inch. Another step back and he slipped into another stance. This one far different than the one he had just been in. Bent at the knees, low to the ground, branch pressed against his side as if a sword that was sheathed, his grip loose on the branch, the tail of the towel fluttering in the breeze.

Doing good. I guess I have to at least be a little serious... He said, nodding his head in a more martial art style, but there he stood in that stance, patient and with a little more fire that burned in those emerald green eyes. How much longer was he willing to continue toying with her? Until he was bored of it.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Had she notice how aroused he had been warning bells may have been set off in her head but her concentration was on his stance and movements and not in checking out his package. She remained focused, the void flowing through her so to speak.

Though just as it appeared that she was going to strike him he sidestepped the attack patiently waiting until her lunge was nearly on target before stepping to the side with a speed that she would not have expected from him in her earlier appraisal.

She had to reanalyze this. He was skilled at something, their was little doubt to that now. She had seen his earlier stance as one that he had been a novice in kendo. But the way that he had waited, the timing as he judged the attack flawlessly brought a smile to her lips. Well, she was always looking for better opposition and found it boring that the other girl's were such easy push overs. There best had not been in her league when she was practicing kendo at least, Jiujitsu, yeah, she was only moderately skilled there and never competed in tournaments since she never was comfortable with her skill. It wasn't that she was no good at it, just that her kendo skills were much better and she hated for them to stagnant.

His stance changed as it took her a moment to reset from that lunge. Iajitsu … she was familiar with the practice of the quick draw so she had to be careful here as she had to reprise her earlier assignments. Perhaps she had it too easy on the island so far, but she actually came to life when facing fighters as skilled as she. It was a rare find even when she was going to all the tournaments back home.

“Nice form. I see that you're more skill than I thought but we are just getting started.”

Indeed they were just getting started she did not know his mind after all. She approached, slowly inching forward. The main advantage to the quick draw was the initial strike, like a rattle snake so if she could spring it when it was at the edge of his reach she could pull back then spring in to hopefully take advantage of the opening to strike in a slash at his torso.

But he had also proved to be a cagey fighter too and would probably wait until she was a little closer to launch the attack so she needed a bit of an edge to make it tougher for him to gauge how far she actually was from him. She moved so that the sun was behind her silhouetting her and making it tougher to pick out those little details as she inches in to the limits of his reach. Using the terrain as best as she could to her advantage she showed that she was as intelligent as skilled. Just one more step ... But if she miscalculated then what would have been a counter attack would have to be turned into a block.

Like a defensive line in foot ball she attempted to draw him off sides. “MIEN!” She called out the head strike though clearly that was not her intention, first off she was going for the body, second she shouted out the attack before she sprang forward hoping to get him to commit to a counter of his own a hair sooner then she would dart in for a strike if possible. If he remained stationary she would make a small step in then immediately pull back as she tested out just what he had planned.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:16 pm

The sun, the one variable in this contest he hadn't accounted for, but there was still the measure of her reach and the glare didn't stop him from remembering how long her reach was and the position of her feet. Baiting me, hmm? Not bad, the sun was a neat trick too. But, by all means, continue to show me what you know. He found himself thinking as she moved to lunge at him once more. She was within her reach of him, so she was in reach of him. A momentary decision, a split second reflex, his hand and branch moving with the call of her hit.

The branch whirled around his body with an almost inhuman speed, deflecting her branch and leaving her torso exposed. He'd flipped for the downward cut, but she pulled away a little faster than he had expected, only catching the front of her haori with the slightest of grazes. You're fast, I'll give you that. Probably the best here as far as the students go. What's your name, beautiful? He asked, slipping back into his iaijutsu stance. That way I know what to call you while I rape you for the next several hours... The devious spider thought evilly to himself, again, thinking about the time they were going to spend together, that bulge in the front of his shorts becoming a little more prominent...

I think it's about time I wrap this up. I'm getting really horny and she's looking really good right now...

Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

The smile was still on her lips even as she sprang and he countered or tried to. Even with the glare of the light assisting him there was no question he was quick but she expected that from someone practiced in the quick draw technique. He reset himself calmly taking up the same position before her as she studied him. She thought about switching back to the high stance though if she had an actual kendo stick she might have opted to go for a throat strike here, one sudden lunge forward and higher up on his body meaning that he would have to dodge the blow as it would take too long to bring the branch up to block or deflect her blow under normal circumstances.

“Rebecca Walker,” she answered his question as she swished the candy in her mouth. As a Master she recognized what he night not have. That neither seemed to land a blow and she wasn't about to risk permeant injury going for a throat strike, those where dangerous enough with an actual kendo blade.

“Hm ...” one more pass the competitive nature in her called. Chances were pretty good no one would score a blow and it was more fitting to call a draw then. Then again she had not quit yet, that warrior spirit pressing her onward.

Oblivious to the bulge forming beneath his shorts she slowly circles again half way one way then doubles back gauging how long it takes him to shift in that stance, to reset his stance to her little adjustments.

Rebecca keeps the sun at her back though using the terrain to her advantage as best as she could. At first she may look like a caged tiger pacing back and forth but it was to collect data. She was judging his speed in relationship to his reach, matching it to how much of a delay she saw from him to pivot and reset. Not much time though it should be enough. Dart in and back out, a shoulder strike this time to the right shoulder only because he would either have to dodge it by pulling back just enough to take him out of effective counter strike range as the blow was coining diagonally down the shoulder across the torso meaning he would have to pull back more than a simple lunge. Of course if he pulled back as he swings he might not have the reach to hit her but their branches would collide in that moment to when she shifted back to her left she suddenly springs forward as he's shifting his stance for the calculated maneuver. Either she'd catch him and she'd score a point or they would be stalemated again. Either way she was enjoying this as much as he was enjoying the thoughts of what was to come for real completion on the island was somewhat lacking.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next