View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus) 

Post Re: Practice Makes Perfect (for Siferus)
Rebecca. I'll devote that to memory for future reference. Allow me to introduce myself formally. Dr. Siferus Darkcrown. It's a pleasure. He said, thinking that he would really use her name to track her down and rape her over and over again. His mind was once more brought back to the woman as she started moving side to side, trying to get him to break stance for even a moment. Judging by her skill, he figured that if he moved even a hair, she would take advantage and attack. He simply watched as she paced from side to side, changing her direction a moment before he would want to adjust, grateful for small miracles.

Her slash was unexpected, but he was beginning to grow impatient, so the game was coming to it's conclusion. His movement was blinding, faster than any of the other motions he had committed to so far, not even aiming for her body, but the thick branch she held. A loud crack rings through the air followed instantly by a snapping sound as her branch broke in two in one clean break. He smiled as the broken piece thudded on the ground, wondering if he had just given himself away. It truly didn't matter to him if she figured him out now, now the real hunt was about to begin.

He stood from his stance and walked over to grab the broken piece, putting himself between the open area to run and her, wanting to drive her into the woods, his domain where his traps were everywhere, just waiting for an unfortunate student to fall prey to, allowing him to savor every little detail about the body that he was now solely fixated on ravishing time and again. Looking at the piece and back at her, there was a much different glimmer in his eye as he spoke, a glimmer of pure lust...

Hmm. I thought these would have held up better. I wonder what we're supposed to do now... He said, a devious smile playing across his lips.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 pm

“Well met doctor.” For the most part he remained frozen there, waiting, waiting though when she stuck he had been a hair faster in reaction time than she would have liked. The movements pretictable enough, the branch jarred in the palm of her hands and while she was still grasp it as she pulled back it was half a branch now.

He had struck it with enough force that it broke in half, it happened … if one every played swords as kids then they knew that it was pound to occur. She flexed one hand then the other as the doctor move.

“Well, that was to be the last pass anyway. Your guard is good, it rivals my experience.” But the inhibitors on the island factored into her lack of combat skill, there wasn't too much of a difference that she noted because her skill level was so much higher than his that as reduced as it was they were fairly equal. She had felt a certain lack to her movements that he chalked up to the fact that it had been some time since she had a real oppnent to contend with. “It's a stalmate ...” That was the trick of being at her skill level, recognizing defeat before a battle was engaged. That one played out in her head and it was obvious that they had been at a stand still.

Still there was a raiant smile on her lips. She thoroughly enjoyed that but the way he was speaking … the way he was looking at her … she glanced over the terrain and how he had positioned himself without seeming to do so. Damn. Well, she saw things a little better now, the look in his eye, the bulge beneath his shorts.

Her bag was beyond him too and with his speed she could not chance rushing in that direction. She could be pretty sure he was one of those things now.

“Damn ...” the word rolling out from her lips as the subterfuge had been made apparent in that hungry look alone. She did not have much reach with the branch now.

She stepped back hoping that she was wrong but instincts had nerver let her down in the past. She was use to seeing certain things in opponents and now her mind was screaming at her that dispite appearances the doctor was something else.

Not like the octopi thing. He's much quicker but much weaker I think. Illusionary disguise like the other, shorter though that could be part on the illusion.

Another step back. “Good fight but now we take our leave of each other.” She had no idea of what she was facing only that it was quicker and stronger than she. This was probably his home too. She grimmace, spun about on her heels and dashed into the forest apparently working out the pieces of the puzzle until it was nearly too late ...

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Last edited by Rebecca Walker on Sat May 25, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 am

All he could say was that he was grateful for the schools inhibitors, wondering if she would have been able to match his true speed had it not been for them. However, the point was moot as he could see it in her eyes, the realization that he was not the man that she saw until just now. Eyes of a predator scan over her, making note of where her eyes traveled, down his chest and continuing to lower until she saw his arousal and then he could see her realizing it. There was no escaping him now, only driving her deeper into his domain. There he made the rules and the game had changed completely.

It was no longer a contest of swords and skill, but now it was a contest of wills, her desire for escape versus his desire for her body. As she spun on her heels and took off into the woods, he simply chuckled and started to follow her, a light jog at first, give her the illusion that she could escape him in the dark depths of the woods. From there, he was sure the traps would snare her quickly, but even if the chase was longer, the deeper she went, the more traps there were. Her capture was inevitable now.

A dark chuckle rang out through the woods as his amusement seemed to escalate, wanting to put doubt into her mind. Where was he driving her to and to what end...

Of course, he knew, but he wondered if she could figure it out before she was caught.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 am

She had already figured it out. She may not have been the true target of the attention of one of these things but she was the bait. It was an exchange that had freed her, a bargain and while swhe got the impression that the creature that had captured her would have had designs against her it was her body that was the bait. It was the reason Makeena gave in to that creature for her sake, for her as a prize so to speak.

Foolish girl, but the thought still had a smile cast on her face even now. She got out of that situation though this was a bit different. She was the target this time and she did not know what the creature behing her was capable of.

Furthermore, she would find that the inhibitors were truly traing. What she had not noticed due their various kill levels in the contest had been apparent as she found her stamina quickly fading. This was some sort of game she knew. He wanted her to run this way. His positioning in the clearing told her that he was cutting her off from the hope of escape so changes were good that he had wanted her to go this way made more apparent because she realized that he was quick, that he could have kept up with her. Instead he was enjoying this, taking his time as if he knew that she was being driven into something.

But she had no choice but to go this way as it was her intent to get him to follow as she moved thouthe forest in a horse shoe pattern to get back into that clearing so she could run in the direction that he had initially cut her off from. It might not be totally safe but safer. The campus was more in that direction so at least she would not be running away from help.

She was bare foot too and while the bottom of her feet hurt adreniline surged though her now as she rushed though the terrain, eyes scanning always on the look out for something … there, she took up another branch tossing her broken one forward on the path seeing it sink into a covered hole. It was by pure luck that she detected the deadfall that she cirumvented though what worried her was that there was no sign of the creature … man … whatever he was … around.

She quickly scanned the tree tops, jaw breaker in her mouth as she took a deep breath, her chest heaving slightly before she dashed forward avoiding the dead fall.

Now that she discovered one she probed the ground ahead with the branch though it traced against the ground in front of her as she went.

Without shoes and moving in this fashion meant that she had to move slower than she liked. She could not see Sifeus but could feel thim out there. Watching, waiting.

On the path between two tees the branch snagged on something. What the hell? It was something she could not see with her eyes. It was strong, strong enough where she had to abandon the branch to the net after a quick tug could no free it in a timely fashion. Maybe if she had more time … So she move one circuling around the tree to avoid the invisible webbing she stoops to quickly pick up a few stones.

At first she tosses them ahead of herself to attempt to trip any dead falls as she moves from the path to being circling back though she wishes to avoid walking between the trees to avoid being snared up in webs that she couldn't see. She is not given the luxuary of taking her time. Sifeus must have been diliberately making noise behind her hoping to spook her.

Not fair! How can I avoid him and the traps? But she tries to keep her calm tossing a rock straight ahead of her. No webs in this direction but she could not spend time gathering the stone back up. There could be a dead fall in that direction but a sound behind her, closer now has to get her to make a decision. She rushes forward, tosses another stone and goes this way, then that. Sifeus was getting closer to her now. Either he would get bored of toying with her and show himself or she would run out of stones … SNAP ...he was damn close now. She had to bolt, but she new that was what he had hoped she would do. She loped another stone seeing it hang in the air as she discover another web and moved quickly in another direction not having time to probe ahead with a stone she leads with her left arm though as if walking through the dark and damn! Another web! It was strong, her hand snared in tit as she pulled though would she have enough time? Even if she did she would not be able to probe ahead with stones, he would be atop her then.

Setting her foot on one of the anchoring trees to get some leverage as she pulled attempting to get her hand and sleeve free.

“You have to resort to such tricks!” She scoffed knowing he was close enough to hear her. He was probably enjoying her struggles, probably could have swept in any time he chose but watched, amused at her she was guessing and that made her angry as she struggled to free herself her sleeve pulling back a little with each passing second. Heart thumbing as she pondered if she were going to have enough time to get free, at least for now … once free she had to dash forward and hope that she did not rush blindly into more webs …

(sorry went over board with the post, just got got up with envisioning the scene and before I knew it I wrote a fair amount, we can back up to any point though)

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Last edited by Rebecca Walker on Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 am

He watched as her silhouette disappeared deeper into the woods and farther from him, smiling as he could leisurely take his time in catching up to her. His whole purpose in letting her get so far ahead was so that he could make sure she didn't double back and attempt to make her way back towards the dorms, not that it would have made much of a difference if she had. He could have chased her down long before she got there. It was simply just more fun to drive her this way, far less effort on his part. Her shouts about cheap tricks alerted him to where she was, almost skipping in elation of his newest catch.

Soon, he was on the hilltop over looking where she was desperately trying to pull herself free. Taking his time, he started to stride down the hill, heading right towards her. Closer he drew as she gave a particularly good yank, tearing her sleeve off and freeing herself, letting her continue to run from the man so rapidly approaching. As she ran deeper into the woods, he laughed, the sound echoing across the forest as he once again started chasing her, this time staying relatively close, but still toying with her. He so wanted to see her reaction when she found herself well and truly trapped in the lair of the spider.

He was amazed at how well she seemed to be dodging his traps, watching as she tossed stones or anything else she could pick up while running from him. It was amusing to say the very least, but she would notice the deeper she went into the woods, the more often she would notice the lingering traps. Pitfalls here, webbing there. Suddenly, the noises of him chasing her came to a stop as he launched himself into the treetops once again, wanting a better vantage point, especially since the traps were becoming so dense, even he couldn't remember precisely where he had put them again. That last thing he wanted was the delay of having to leap out of his own pit traps if he could help it.

She could see it coming up, a large clearing with a huge tree in the center of it, the illusion of escape until she hooked her other sleeve on more of the unseen webbing. It didn't take long to free herself this time, only to find herself face-to-face with her earlier opponent, practically running right into his chest face first. He stood there, chuckled once and pushed her with enough strength to push her back into the webbing. He expected her to start struggling instantly to try and get free, and he knew that the more she strained and struggled, the more entangled she would become.

That was quite the chase, Rebecca. I must say I rather enjoyed our little workout. However, I'm most definitely ready to enjoy something completely different now... He said, the implication being her as he took a step back, skin beginning to darken, those emerald eyes slowly taking on an eerie glow as bones cracked and popped, the human body beginning to twist and contort in the most unnatural ways, revealing his true form. Ten legs hold a monstrous body off the ground, a more human-like torso sitting atop what appeared to be a spider's body, black as midnight with the evilest of smiles and chuckles.

Welcome to my domain, Rebecca. I'm going to enjoy every little detail of that beautiful body of yours... He chuckled, spidery legs losing their rigidity as bones slid with a sickening sound to becoming more flexible tentacles as he reared back on powerful hind legs, allowing himself eight flexible tentacles, reaching out with the powerful limbs and pulling her free from his trap, binding her ankles and wrists tight and keeping her off the ground. The webbing had ripped away her haori, his dextrous tentacles slithering up the legs of her pants before tearing them away with little effort. Another devious tendril slowly reached for her as the two that held her legs slowly forced her legs open, the free appendage teasing her through her undergarments before slipping beneath the fabric, writhing against the bare skin at the apex of her thighs, the tip barely penetrating her before spraying her with his venom, entertaining the thought of letting her go again, envisioning her running through the woods, letting her accelerated heart rate pump the aphrodisiac surge through her more rapidly than it would otherwise.

But, there was just something about watching them fight it when they couldn't possibly resist it forever that just got to him. Just the thought of her screaming in need of him had him becoming aroused once more, but this time there were no clothes to hide his large member, the monstrous flesh hard and erect, just waiting for her to break down and scream out for it...

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

The sound of the taring garment was loud in her ears as she rushed off. She had lost a bit of time there but she had freed herself. Rebecca's heart pounded in her chest, knowing that she had no choice now but to make up ground and thus tossing rocks had been something she could not take the time to do.

She rushed ahead leading with her right forearm hoping not to plunder into more webbing or at least only a portion of her would be stuck and she would (hopefully) have enough time to free herself.

But she looked frantically almost certain a weapon of some sort would only seek to comfort her a little. She saw nothing that she could immediately use and she wasn't about to slow down to make a search.

Initially she wanted to double back indirectly to the clearing but found that it was tougher to navigate then she would have believed. But rather than seeing relief up ahead at the clearing she had been hit with dread. It was another trap! She was sure of it but she had no choice now with him so close behind her.

“Damn …” It was too good to be true. Deception was key, she had studied the art of war after all but there was no choice now. She had to chance it. As she rushed forward the sole of her foot caught painfully on a stone. She stumble, twisted and righted herself before spilling to the ground but got lucky grazing a web that she might have blundered into she fights frantically to free her self though it isn't long before the doctor makes his move and she is shoved back. Her eyes widening at the sudden transformation.

She dose not struggle though, considering that the web would be like quick sand, the more she struggled the more entrapped she would get. She still had an idea if he grew closer …

But there was one thing knowing he was a monster and seeing it for herself.

Problem solved with the webbing as she was torn free of it. The new problem was that she was in his grasp and she struggled uselessly against it. Naked as she was, the barest touch against her flower had her struggle. No, not there! But she only thought this as she struggled in his grasp figuring that he was not going to listen to her if she protested so, why waste the breath?

She felt the barest portions of him pressing aside her nether lips as she felt something shoot inside her. Poison! Now what, was he going to offer to suck it out? She shivered, figuring that this thing did not just cum so soon and at barely any contact. He had been aroused earlier but her luck couldn't be so outstanding. She wouldn't complain though if he discarded her then and there, the only real damage being whether or not she could sow her garment back together though she wasn't the best seamstress but there still had to be two or three people that were worse, right? In the end she guessed she would have to special order something in but there was to telling how long that would take.

Just as it would be a waste of effort to know why he was doing this. She was there, he had needs, he could do this. He was getting off with her struggles and she quickly accessed this and what she knew of spiders but there was nothing here that would help her.

She didn't imagine she could beat him now, that didn't mean that she could on some level at least. Being a Master knew when you were beat and right now rather then flail against his grasp uselessly she tested to see how strong he was then relaxed trying to conserve her strength when it really mattered, not that she thought it would do much good in the long run even if she got free she was still lost in the forest and naked.

“You know how hard it's going to be to replace that! It's not as if they have them at the mall here, but what would you care.” Her chest heaved at that. Her eyes locked with his. And she thought the other one was ugly.

“Sorry to burst you're bubble but you're a little late.” She doubted that he was going to care about that but her mind was already turning to practical things. “So what happens after? Are you just going to leave me her naked and lost in the woods or are you at least going to be civil and point me out of here?” Oh, what would he care but if he wasted time talking then maybe there was a way out of this for her yet, she doubted she could reason with him though the last one she had encountered was fairly civil so she could only hope. This time Makeena was going to show up, but the circumstances were different then. Ironically it was the weaker girl the monster had an interest in. She was the bait, and Makeena forced into negotiations that she might not have consented too if there was nothing on the line for her.

It was rather ironic but the meeker girl saved her then …

She tried to remain calm at least on the surface though her breaths were deep and controlled, her eyes still a little wide at the horror she was still processing but she remained in control of her senses at least for now.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Having her in his grasp after such a fun little chase almost seemed like a letdown, but there were other ways he could amuse himself with her before he raped her. The thought crossed his mind of letting her down and simply chase her down again, making sure she didn't escape to the edges of the woods, wanting to keep her lost at least for the time being. Of course, there was always the idea of pleasure torturing her until she screamed for release, that was always fun too. He then began to idly wonder just how much pain she enjoyed. There was always plenty of time, he figured as he slowly, ominously pulled her closer, the deviant tendril rubbing it's tip against her moistening entrance slowly, drawing out each stroke against the flesh with an evil look of glee.

Two more tendrils reached for her, coiling around her breasts, squeezing the mound of flesh lightly, just wanting to really get her blood pumping, knowing that the more her heart sped up, the faster the poison would circulate through her. Her breathing was still controlled, but he could see the horror in her eyes. She was determined to stay as calm as she could for now, but he found himself wondering if she knew just what she was in for.

He smiled when she cursed him for tearing her clothing, simply shaking his head. It comes with living on such a beautiful island, I suppose. You never know what might happen to it if you meet the wrong person. He said, pulling her closer still, his tentacle slowly abandoning her entrance, slipping himself between her legs, letting her feel the sheer mass of him, but never penetrating her, veins and ridges gliding against that soft entrance, feeling her becoming wetter by the second. You're a tough little fighter, Rebecca. I wonder how long it will be before you scream for more...

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Her breathing might have hinted at the fear she expressed, the bewildered look in her eyes. She did her best to conserve her energy, that and if the thing poisoned her increased activity on her part would only cause her to succumb to the poison quicker, whatever it did. Was it a paralytic? No she could still move had she wanted too and her limbs didn't freeze up.

She wanted to close her eyes against the terror that she saw before her but she knew if she did that she would be given up any chance at escaping from this thing too. If that were still possible.

Rebecca soon felt what poison she had been subject too as heat flared through her body. Her breathing got a little heavier as pink nipples hardened as he encircled them, natural reactions sped up by the presence of this poison.

He explained the occupational hazards of the island. Well, he pretty confirmed that there were even more of these things here on the island but she had no desire of encountering any more of them let alone this thing that was making her nether lips moist.

Of course he ignored any concern she had as to what happened next, if he intended to just leave her here in a glade of his traps. She was hoping to get a little more information there, not necessarily a guide out of this place but if he had confirmed that there was an after then she could be fairly certain it wasn't going to kill her. She didn't think it would kill her, the other one hadn't killed her or Makeena when it had gotten what it wanted though this one was going to be here a while she thought, much to her determent.

So she could out run it or out fight it. He seemed intelligent enough though and the fact that it was some sort of hybrid scared here a little. She was pretty sure if he were a true hybrid he was sterile but the fact that he had been able to shape shift she guessed he might still be able …

A chill rushed up her spine as she was sat down. For a second, just a quick second her eyes fluttered closed at the feeling of him rubbing himself knowingly against her.

She at least had the constellation in knowing that this might be pleasant once the aphrodisiac kicked in, of course she was still going to fight this as long as possible even if it were hopeless. If she just submitted then nothing would chance after all.

“You seem like a pretty smart guy, and I know what you want, that's rather obvious. I'm not going to plead with you to let me go, I sort of figure you wouldn't anyway,” she stared at the thing as he hands casually move against the ground though her arms are quite secure she finds a stone with a hand. A lousy rock, what could she hope to do with that?

“And I know you could give a damn about my wants. If we were on equal standings I would have kicked your ass back there but the truth of the matter is that they aren't and I don't expect you to fret over them or loose any sleep wondering about that or considering the what if's had the situation been reversed.” She gulps a little feeling that heat sweep through her core. It was looking rather bleak though by the second.

“Thanks for the compliment. If you mean as far as a rematch, probably not long. Ironically the students are no challenge and if you go through with this I'll be incensed but will most certainly look for a means, a want, a weakness, whatever. Give it a few weeks.” She glared at him then acted, it was a move that stank of desperation but he probably wasn't use to his prey fighting back this hard. She doubted it would work but did not want to be in her dorm room later on cursing herself for not trying.

The jaw breaker she was sucking on is spat into his face, not to damage of course but to get the natural reaction to defend the face. He was human-like maybe he had that programming too but if he tried to ward off the attack with one of the tendrils on her right arm then maybe she could get it free, she doubted she could shake it free in time to lean forward and pinch at his throat with the stone so chances were if this were to succeed she would have to throw the stone aiming at an eye. She doubted it would work, even if it did the aphrodisiac would be pumping through her body to the point that even if she got away she might fall victim to something else. Running about naked was sure to attract unwanted attention, but on a positive note at least she wouldn’t have any more clothes to rip to shreds!

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

He couldn't help but be amused with her, watching her slowly realize that her struggles weren't going to serve her any real purpose, other than wearing herself out now, but equally amusing to watch was her control starting to unravel the wetter she became. He'd had students spit at him in the past, but never had someone spit a piece of candy at him. The round candy flew from her mouth towards his face, one of his free tendrils swatting it away without having to release it's grip on her arms, instead pulling them behind her back and holding them tight.

The tentacles holding her legs only tightened their grip, restraining her movements even further as his devious tendrils continued to knead and teasing her breasts, the tips flicking against her hardened nipples. He could feel her obvious arousal soaking his thick member in her need, only waiting for her voice to admit to the lust that he could already tell that her body was already telling him. Then and only then could the true fun really begin.

Oh, by all means, try to beat me again and again. However, keep in mind that each time I win, I'm going to keep you for the rest of the day as my prize. Are you sure you want to continue now that you know the stakes? Of course, that should give you an idea about how long I intend to enjoy you, dear Rebecca... He said, midnight colored fingers pinching one of her nipples, giving it a firm tug before releasing it with an evil chuckle...

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 am

No luck there with the candy, she really didn't think there was much of a chance as she held on to the stone as she was repositioned. As much as she burned with humiliation she just glared at the creature as a stain smeared her cheeks.

Rebecca was willful, very willful, she had both physical and mental training though he was still able to get her in this position as his tough on her breasts felt divine. There was a heat that washed through her as she got her confirmation. He was not going to kill her, he would look forward to more fun with her if they ever met again.

It was something she did not want of course but she would not play the helpless victim even if that was what she was at this state. She was wet of course and ready for him or anyone else for that matter.

She stored his words at the back of her mind for now as the bombardment of the aphrodisiac made it tough to think. A soft moan nearly slips freel of her throat though she bits down on the inside of her cheek to fully stifle it.

“Doesn't … matter … you things seem to get at us r-regardless s-so I might as deal with one t-that can give me a work out at least,” so practical with that but she had to be in the face of things.

What was he waiting for? She did not understand though she could guess reasonably well. Too bad for him that she reserved herself for one defeat per day. He had beaten her physically, that much was a given, he was not even human after all. Perhaps she could still get a stalemate by styming him mentally? She doubted that would help her though after he worked so hard to get his prize he was probably going to take her regardless. Her first monster … oh, gee … she wanted something in her though, something she wanted to compress her muscles around but there was nothing there but empty air.

“What's wrong Don't tell me now that you can't get it up!” She goaded, in a way she was kind of hoping to brake his patience, hoping to goad him into reacting. It wasn't as if she wanted to be raped, not in the least but Rebecca was a practical girl. She knew that barring some sort of act of God she was going to be raped, like it or not and that it was going to keep her for some bit.

It was late afternoon, it would be dark here in the forest within two hours, probably just one. She could not see the sun and while it was behind her it was not directly behind her.

She would have to strain to see it and really the time wasn't too important right now.

Was she afraid? You bet your ass she was. She did her best though under the circumstances. She understood that an old contest ended but a new one began in which she knew he could be patient. He was still a man and though he might only look it she moved to attack his ego to make him jump first. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have as much fun if he gave in first for a change, that was what he was waiting for, wasn't it? Use the aphrodisiac and wait? Maybe if he gave in he might discard her quicker and look forward to next time but she doubts that, even if she goads him she doubts he'll be quick about it, perhaps longer to teach her some sort of lesson. She shudders visibly at that thought.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:40 am

It wasn't that he considered her to be less than intelligent, but he constantly found himself surprised at not just her intellect, but her practicality. Her plans of goading him might have worked if he didn't understand the human mind more than most, having been a PhD before becoming the beast that stood there, holding her there. He had no idea about the stone in her hand, but with her hands bound tightly behind her back, there was no need for him to worry over it either. Slowly, he pulled her closer to his body, tendrils abandoning her breasts now as they were pressed against his chest, that thick length of his sliding over her moist entrance, wanting to give her contact, but not penetration, not yet. There was still far more fun that he could have before then.

Very insightful, Rebecca. I have to admit that you're a rather intelligent woman to put things together so quickly. I can also appreciate your attempts to goad me into hurrying this along. However, I can also see through it. I am going to continue to tease and torment you until you just can't take anymore. I really do want to hear you scream. Hear you beg for me to put out the fire that I know is burning inside of you... He said, chuckling deviously as began to slide her away from his body and closer once again, back and forth, letting her feel the ridges and veins of the large mass that was hard between his legs, just waiting to see how she would react.

He knew that she would have no idea of his stamina, how he could very easily keep her enthralled and satisfied all through the night. Though he wasn't about to underestimate her stamina either, wondering just how long she could pleasure him while he pleasured her as well. He idly wondered if she might even be able to outlast him, but there was only one way to find out. He was rather looking forward to when things took that turn. A workout for a workout, my dear. I say that it would benefit us to continue our sparring matches in the future, but something tells me that you're not really focused on that at the moment.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

She was practical in the out look of things. She might not hae wanted it, would have loved to be most anywhere else but she did not have the power to change any of it.

Her heart steadily pumped the aphrodisiac though her body though he moved her back and forth against him considering that this was a preview of what was to come as she was pleasured externally. Why he had the desire to hurt her, she did not know figuring it was just a monster thing, well an indiviual matter since the last monster didn't seem to be as sadistic. As determined, yes but there they differed.

She had wondered if this was some sort of Island of Doctor Monroe with human-animal hybrids. An octopi humanoid creature … now a spider man … her exposure of course had not been as varied as most people and she would have been thankful for that.

But how patient was he? How long could she hold out? By teasing her he was in effect teasing himself so she still had a chance here.

She glared at him unable to deny how her body responds to the pleasure it is receiving. She is moist and ready to receive him, her nipples ache and a slow fire begins to burn within her. She glares at him.

“There is little doubt that you could make me scream out in pain.” Her look is harsh, she really doesn't look forward to that but she can do nothing to prevent that so he was probably hoping that she would beg and plead but she knew she was going to be subject to his whims. She said nothing about the begging though. How indignant and while she could not picture herself giving in to such a disgrace she also knew how wonderful this felt.

Another partial moan. She tries to shake lustful thoughts from her mind. “I … see … you probably want a girl to loose it before you begin so they don't realize how bad you are. Tell me, how often have you taken a ...” a slight gasp “... without aphrodisiacs? I will beat you, it might take all … ung … of four years here but it will happen. Speed and strength isn't … ah … the only factors in things, supernatural of not.”

This felt good but as long as they were still talking she wasn't being raped though it was getting harder to concentrate on matters, soon she would have to reserve her mental strength just to resist but right now she had remained calm enough to let the aphrodisiac have full effect and force her into attempting to resist it's effects. Just as she was no doubt going to be raped her she was going to resist as long as possible even if she predicted that it was only going to be mentally soon.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Last edited by Rebecca Walker on Sat May 25, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Her attempts to emasculate him and goad him into hurrying up were amusing, never letting that devious grin leave his face. In his time here, he'd heard much worse insults and insinuations than she was throwing at him now. Besides, it didn't change the fact that he had his prize now and he wouldn't be rushed now, the hunter savoring the catch that he had worked for and earned. He was going to enjoy this, knowing that she wouldn't outlast him in the patience part of it, there was just something satisfying about watching their struggles cease as their bodies surrender and eventually the mind following suit.

He pressed himself a little more firmly between her legs, sliding her back and forth along his length even slower now, dragging each stroke out to truly be the tease he knew himself capable of. Tendril tips circle around her hardened nipples before flicking against the skin, lowering his head, his tongue sliding from behind his lips to brush against the side of her throat, the very tip grazing against the skin, whispering in her ear, tone low and seductive, his breath warm against her neck.

Surrender yourself to the pleasure, Rebecca... I can show pleasures beyond your darkest fantasies...

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 am

This felt amazing no doubt the feel of his body rubbing against her as he fondled her nipples, the ache of her blood had flowed into them, she winced against he pleasured pain, her eyes closing as she bites the inside of her cheek to do the best she could to stiffle the moan that forms there. Her eyes open, her cheeks still blazing in a blush.

Certainly he was going to take his time here, he could of course. Her passage was moist, she could smell her own excitement as he licked her throat. It felt good, pleasant but a fire returns to her eyes.

“NOOO!” And there is something there, something about her past perhaps were given up is appauling even when it seemed hopeless. She squirms briefly in his grasp though is unable to free herself. Her hands clench into fists as she glares at him with utter determination. Yet there is no denying that this feels good, amazing. He might have gotten her into this position but she was determined not to beg to at least rob him of that one victory. Useless perhaps should they ever encounter each other again though for now it is the last thing she has. If she gives in or not the same thing is going to happen to her and it wasn't as if she wanted this.

“You're going to have your fun regardless so why does it matter if I submit or not?”

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 am

He shook his head lightly, that tongue of his grazing the side of her neck once more, followed by a devious chuckle. Why does it matter? Because I enjoy watching the fight leave you, watch as the last of your resistance crumbles and you finally succumb to your desires. No other reason, really. He said, changing the rhythm of his hips once again as he slides himself against her, sliding her forward quickly and retracting himself ever so painfully slowly. The assault on her chest only serves to speed up, circling and flicking against her nipples in a more rapid interval.

There was little more to say at this point, simply content to tease and torment her, his tongue sliding down that stretch of throat, down between her breasts, one tendril abandoning a breast, only to have it taken into his hand, cupping the soft flesh, his tongue teasing the nipple, circling around the nipple before closing midnight lips over the flesh.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next