View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 On the beach (anyone can join) 

Post Re: On the beach (anyone can join)
Aegir smiles, pleased by her screams of passion. He experiments a little longer, deep thrusts, shallow ones. He keeps mixing it up until he goes through all the variables. She seemed to like it best when he went quick so he thrusts forward their hips clapping against one another.

He had her approval, which he liked though now he was driving her insane by giving her what she liked the most. He was relentless as he filled her, rubbing his hips a little against her at the apex of each thrust.

“I'm glad you are enjoying this. I want to fill you up and regret that you will not have to wait much longer for that.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

She screamed with pleasure her breasts bouncing with each thrust, she could feel him deep inside of her, she loved it. He went in further each time until he couldn't go deeper, at the threshold of her womb.

She was tormented by his "experimentation" she wanted him fast not slow or shallow.

He started thrusting quickly and she relished in it. "MMMHMM, AUUUHHH!!!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, she shuddered in post orgasmic wonder.
Aegir said he wanted to fill her and she wouldn't have to wait long, she grew even more aroused at the thought of being filled with something so warm.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 pm

His hips or rather Ruby's slapped against her as she was caught up with such bliss. He was deep now, his mind reaching into her own to dull the sensations of pain. He had wondered as to the bargain that they would enter into but he did not dwell on it for long as he was being assaulted by his pleasure and her own.

He groaned, throbbing against those heated walls as he filled her with himself, her tight body pressing him to the limit all the quicker as he fires a frosty load of thick cum inside her, Ruby mewling deliciously as it happened, a lone hand squeezing her breast firmly as he emptied inside her then and there.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm

She felt him begin to fill her she was shocked that it was cold, it sent signals of cold and pleasure to her brain, it was overwhelming.

She panted and groaned as he filled her to the brim and she thought how cute Ruby looked as she filled Aura, her face cringed a bit and relaxed.

Aura could feel it dripping out of her, his cum intermingled with hers.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

He panted then after a moment drew out of her. The dick vanished, just two naked girls here! He drew her her to the water and cleaned her up before he went back to the scene of the crime concealing any suspicious damp spots. By this stage the illusion of the necklace was well and truly gone and he packed away the vibrator after giving it a clean. He concealed both chests again before her turned back.

“Two weeks you will remember what Ruby is. I don't expect you to come back after that time though I will want you to. This is sort of an unusual bargain as you won't remember having to pay up for it until after the two weeks but here me out.

“You can continue meeting Ruby, set up rendez-vous and such. So another monster does not later trick you or another student I will always include an animal in my response, you will remember this but think Ruby told you. For each meeting you have with Ruby you owe one to Aegir, agreed?”

Character Listing

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

She was a bit confused as to theses terms, more or less why these terms exactly but then again Aegir seems to be a horny monster so in exchange for some time with Ruby, it wouldn't bother her to let Aegir have a turn.

She looked at now Ruby and smiled "I will come back, your my first 'friend' here"

She thought it odd that the first encounter she had at Shokushu was with a monster/alien. She remembered he said that there were others, Aura wondered just how many.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 am

He sensed her confusion though she had seemed to work it out well enough. They had a semblance of a bargain, she was willing for the exchange at least and he delight more in the consensual side of things even though it was usually coerced or bargained for in such a case. Oh, he had options though it had always received more pleasure out of something that was was a choice of his prey rather than something that occurred only because he was controlling it.

“Excellent. I shall look forward to that day. And to address you thoughts there are many here on this island, I am sure several with make you acquaintance in short order. You are essentially fresh meat. It is fortunate that I came back early today, that is not always the case. Now flip over, I am not through yet, not unless you are.” It wouldn't matter though if she were or were't if he wanted more he could have taken more.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 am

She watched as Ruby told her what had to be said, she still could not get over her looks, it amazed her, the way her chest moved slightly when she talked, or how her lips effortlessly moved to speak.
Her gaze was shifted as she was told to flip over.

She got onto her hands and knees, her hair flowing down to the sand in a cute pool of red, she turned and looked at Ruby/Aegir and waited for his plans for her young previously untouched body, she was still nervous but it subsided mainly with her last orgasm.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Aegir had considered. There were other holes to train of course though he was less interested in her ass, though he did take girls there from time to time but if she some how kept her oral virginity then he would have to teach her that in two weeks time. And if she weren't well he got to judge what she had learned.

He fit himself against her core then slid against that slit, at the apex of his movements he nudged her clit then reached around her body allowing his hand to sweep over the curve of her breast before angling himself against her, a hand settling against her hip to keep her steady before he slowly pressed forward filling her slowly as he did so stopping only when she was full of him.

He waited there and after a moment he gives her a playful also against the ass. “I'm going to move now.”

Character Listing

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6