View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nourishment (for Aura) 

Post Re: Nourishment (for Aura)
Aura screamed "STOP IT YOU FREAK!!"

She felt and watched as he ripped away her shorts and panties her face flushed right red with embarrassment and anger. "GET OFF OF ME! Let me go" she yelled, dying down to a pitiful sob.

She tried to pull her body up and away from his finger as it rubbed against the opening of her sex, she squirmed this way and that bucking her hips to try and get away.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 am

If I let you go then I truly don't love myself since I will pass. He tore off her bra discarding in as those vines gripped her tight. He rubbed a breast hith is hand then brought the finger of his other hand to her clit, circling against as he was patient to get those juices to collect within her core. He grinned as he went to work on her clit, stroking it with a gentleness that one would not have imagine from a creature of his stature.

You are near, I can smell the rising heat in your nectar.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 am

She struggled but she couldn't fight what was happening in her body, she knew this creature, monster was right, she could feel herself becoming flushed and hot.
She tried to resist the feelings within. It was futile as feelings cannot be fought.

"I am not 'near' anything you freak!" she shouted, not wanting to believe what her body was doing.
Her own body betrayed the words she spoke as she could feel the wetness seeping out of her, her sex glistening.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Funny, how you react. You are here, you are convent and will serve to erase my hunger but let m make sure you are good and ready for harvesting. He pushed a single digit into her sex, jabbing it roughly within her back and forth as she was displayed before his very eyes. A vine like appendage whips out of his caressing her clit as he plays with her sex, working to add to the betrayal of her body.

You cannot fight this. Giving in quick will mean enjoying it sooner but it's you prerogative to fight it if you wish.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"NYGHH!" she groaned as he pierced into her sex.
She felt her body try to accept the intrusion and quickly clench her muscles, trying to force him out. "get out, get out, GET OUT!" she yelled hopelessly.

She felt an intense pleasure suddenly, he was playing with her clit, her nipples stiffened and she felt herself get wetter, her mind told her she enjoyed the abrupt and rude intrusion, she couldn't believe what her mind and body were doing to her.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" she squealed, not wanting to believe what was happening.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Birch was not as patient as other creatures. He had her wet despite her protests he lifted up her shirt letting his moist tongue sweep against her nipple after he ripped the black bra away unbounded those large tits. His tongue had been smeared in the same sort of enzyme that a mosquito used so you would not feel it's bite.

He was capable of numbing up a girl and seeing that he was not a callous creature he often did it with virgins so they would not feel any pain but Aura said she was not one. That did not disappoint him he was just gathering the facts so he knew how best to approach this. His finger retracts replaced by that root that begins it's intrusion within her core.

He let out a deep groan as he did so, the vine swirling against her sex as a tube in it began to suck up her sexual juices. He went slow at first though making sure she was not lying in case she tried to deceive him or thought he might have had some special interest in virgins when he didn't one way or another.

When he found she was not he began moving that root deeper inside her.

Relax, sapling. The sooner you are Harvested, the sooner I may release you.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 pm

She panicked, he ripped off her bra and began snaking his toungue across her breasts, her pink nipples now stiff as he licked over them. Her breasts began to feel a bit numb, not
much but some.

She felt him go deeper and begin filling her, "MMMPH!" She moaned trying to hide the pleasure she desperately wanted to go away "No please no!!" She begged rocking her head back and forth "let me go!" She sobbed "LET ME GO!!"

He had said he was going to harvest her, she had no clue what he meant by that and she began screaming, her heart was racing and her chest heaving, she could feel him burrowing his way into her core. "AAAAAAAAAUHHHHHH" she shrieked "ST-STOOOOPP PLEEASE!" she said half moaning half screaming.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Once you are Harvested then I will stop sapling, no sooner.

That vine whipped inside her as it sucked up her juices, a rough hand falls to her breast squeezing it as his tongue rushes over the other as it plays with her nipple further.

His other hand flows so that it is between her this rubbing against her clit as it fills her, some of that numbing enzyme leaking out from the tip of that flexible root.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

She could feel herself coming close, her sex swelled with juices that would have been expelled if not for Birch sucking up her sweet liquids.

"AUUUUHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as the orgasm that was pent inside of her ripped through her core causing spasms as it went, her body convulsed, her breasts jumped with it, her head lurched back to let out the scream that announced her orgasm.

She was horrified that this thing could bring her to this point. She could feel it inside of her lapping up her excitement, her own body gave into him. Her mind teased her saying she liked it, she wanted it, why else would she have dressed the way she did?

She could feel its vine toying with her clit and it lost a bit of it's sensitivity. She protested "STOP, pl-please stop, you've caused m-my own body to betray me, w-what more do you want?!"

A million things raced through her mind if what it could have wanted, it could want her life, her body, her mind. None of these seemed motivation for rape. She was glad this was all it had done to her as there were far worse things that he could have done, she worried what he meant by harvest, was he done? Was he going to ravage her body every way possible?

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

She had been fortunate, well, unfortunate to meet him but he was interested in one hole only, the one where he could Harvest her out of. He drank, drank her up until she was dry but he had wondered if he could get even more nourishment out of her.

I am only interested in Harvesting you sapling. Your body betraying you certainly makes that situation a lot easier to deal with, though.

He draws out of her then the vines release their hold for moment as he rolls her onto her stomach, a finger easing down her spine. Let us see if there is anything more to Harvest or if we are through here.

Was that it? His finger went back to her clit, rubbing against that bur of flesh, up then down. He was seeing if her body could get aroused again, if it could he'd suck down those juices too. If not well she was good enough for a few days at least ...

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:04 pm

She did not know he was interested in one hole so when he turned her on her back she panicked further, "NO NO NO NOOO not there please no please!" she yelled turnin into a whimper she tried to get away but it did her no good she was still held fast by his vines.

She then felt his vine on her clit, it felt good and she got aroused a bit more again, her body reacting the way it would at the caress of a lover. She knew it was futile to resist it but she did not want to be that helpless girl who gets raped because she simply gives in.

She felt her body relax even though she begged it not to, the stimulation caused her to do this with no say from her whatsoever.

Tears were pouring down her face as she knew this was going to happen for a while and could not fight.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Not there? Ah, here you must mean.

He stroked a finger along the crack of her ass. He could use this.

Fortunately for you I am not interested in that hole but if you continue to fight me I will take it out of spite. Now relax you can still be Harvested and I intend to take my fill. I might as well take the most I can from you will your body still offers it up after all.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm

She felt him go down her ass and started screaming more "NO NOOOO PLEASE NOOO!"

She heard what he said and felt the anger flare in her heart, she didn't want to give in to him and she didn't want that, her ass has been untouched as well as her mouth and she intended to keep it this way, she refused to give in though.

"I will never give in to you" she said through her clenched teeth, she was facing away from the monster so she turned to say it, her face glistening with sweat, her long red hair was a bit damp from it, she glared at him in furious anger and growled the words "you will never get that satisfaction"

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Hm … then you leave me little choice.

He might not have been overly interested in the hole but a threat was a threat and now he had to back it up. He extracted from her, the vine spraying her ass with the enzyme before finding it's way back into her pussy. Even now he was not overly cruel as he took her, mixing some of that numbing enzyme against her rear entrance to dull her reception to pain as he thrust inside her vigorously. His finger pressed against her ass nice and slow wondering about the entertainment value there that other monsters had when taking a girl back there.

Resist if you will, until your body dries up I will continue to take every last drop you have to offer up. Normally he was not thorough but seeing how she was resisting he wasn't going to make this totally easy for her either.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm

She felt him withdraw from her and relaxed a tiny bit, she though he might be done, then she felt him spraying her ass with something, "NOOOOO!" she shrieked, she tried to kick her legs to no effect.

She felt him press against her tiny pink hole and squirmed, her body liked the feeling, she on the other hand refused to believe it.

He thrusted himself back into her sex, she moaned, unable to stifle her enjoyment "GAUHHHHH.. MGHHHMMM" as he pushed into her sex fucking her again.

The thrusting caused her body to rock slightly, she could feel his finger teasing the entranceway of her tight pink asshole, she tried to squirm away again.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next