View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nourishment (for Aura) 

Post Nourishment (for Aura)
He was far from ravenous but a little more than peckish at this stage. He jaunted between the trees as easily as one move through air. He searched for a lone target here in the forest today. Any would do as he was not too picky. To him most of the saplings look alike though their “leaves” may have been different colors.

Birch had no need for telling them apart, only if he could Harvest them or not. He was beginning to recognize Meredith though.

But today he was closing in on those stages of hunger and was driven to acquire a meal. Any would do to staff off the hunger for awhile longer so when he saw a delicious looking sapling with red leaves on this breezy day he maneuvered into position, jaunting forth as he steps into a tree.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Post Re: Nourishment (for Aura)
Aura decided that today would be best suited for a walk in the woods, she had previously been exposed to the island but naively took it as a one time occurrence.
She decided that while she was here she would get a look at the types of plants on the island.

Her hair was pulled to the side in a pony, her red long hair flowing over her right breast, the sun glinted off of it through the leaves in the trees and gave it a slight golden glow.
She wore her short denim shorts, showing off her prized tattoo of Gladiolus, her favorite flower, she was hoping to find some in the island to take back to her dorm and nurture.
Her light pink top was cut right below her rib cage to show off her flat and curvy waist. The low cut top showing a peak of her black bra that held her full breasts.

She softly hummed a tune she had heard long ago about rain and how it gently flows over life, the song was a happy tune but it was slow and much like a melody you would hear from a mother singing to her babe.

Aura admired the trees, carefully stepping over the roots with her tan hiking boots, definitely out of school uniform, she didn't much care, she had been here a week and hasn't gotten in trouble for much, she had been warned though by another student, but she wrote it off just as she did the thought of what had happened with Ruby.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm

The melody captures his attention as he begins his search. He jaunts between the trees getting closer to his target though he is not picky about his target today for the Great Hunger had nearly been upon him. He did pause though to admire the art work that had been etched into her “bark”. An interesting choice though he does not spring readily, he is ravenous but not bestial, not yet.

Moving some of the plants slowly towards the edge of the path wives wrap together as they reach across the path behind her forming a makeshift trip wire. It was behind her now for if she sought to flee into th forest he had options. That and he doubted that she was going to rush straight at him and was likely to run from him, thus the trip wire was handy. It was time to make introductions …

He had jaunted to one of the trees near the path ahead of her stepping out of it.

Look what we have here.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:04 pm

She enjoyed her walk, she heard some trees rustling and thought it was an animal, no clue as to what type she made effort to talk to it, simply ignored it and kept walking.

Someone or something stepped out into the pathway her head immediately snapped to look at who it was, she squinted in the sun to get a good look.

"w-who are you?!" she raised her voice a hint, trying to be threatening all though she knew it was no good, her soft medolic voice had never had a commanding tone.

She took a few steps back, frightened by whomever it was who called out to her.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:15 pm

She did not turn to flee immediately but she was backing up dangerously close to the trip wire. She wasn't going fast enough to trip though, maybe stumble but that was OK. He could command plants to grasp her if needed.

I am called Birch. He steps forward intent to snare her legs if she moves back too far. Now would tell him if she broke into a run not that it would do her any good while they both were in the forest. She might have a chance if closer to the edge of the forest.

I need you, sapling, and I will have you. Just how will be up to you of course.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Aura got a bit worried.

It said its name was Birch, that's a type of tree she thought...
She took a step forward trying to hide her fear. She heard that the more frightened you are around the possible monsters the more likely you were to be raped, she was in no mood for that today.

"all right Birch" she sneered the name trying to sound threatening "I'm not playing your games" her voiced wavered a bit "don't come any closer to me! I'm here to go on a walk and then leave. I'm not scared of you so you might as well go find someone else to play with!"

She pushed her body forward in an awkward stance to try and scare Birch off, her breasts jutted forward a bit and she moved her legs, one forward and one slightly behind trying to stand her ground. She positioned her arms slightly apart from her sides her loose ponytail now at her back.
She tensed all the muscles in her body and prepared to fight it If she had to. (If she had any experience fighting it might have helped, but alas she had none and had not a clue where to start to defend herself.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Birch was amused as he looked at the sapling. He had dealt with girls that had far more combat experience than she but his rough features creaked as he grinned at her. Good, she wasn't afraid not that that was going to help her much.

Perhaps you did not here me. I need you sapling.

Without fear he came straight at her but he would pull up short. Twice he been thrown by a particular move that he was weary of. His feint meant to either get her to give up ground and move off the path or get her to step back and either get tripped up bu the trip wire or graped by it at the legs.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Startled by what Birch said and how quickly he came up to her she stepped back.
She heard a faint snap noise and quickly she tensed up.

The step back was enough to make her lose her balance, she fell.

"stay away from me!" She shouted. "Back the hell up!!" Her voice a whimpering yell by now "don't come any closer to me or I'll-ill fucking kill you!!" her threats were empty, even she knew that. She just hoped that he might back off.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 am

No chance of that happening as the vines secure her ankles others stretching to cross the path, some reaching some not quiet doing so.

You kill me? I do not think that is likely but your welcome to try.

Other vines reached out to wrap about her wrists and her legs are spread apart. Birch kneels between her thighs a hand falling down to rest atop a breast. Are you a virgin sapling?

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 am

Aura eyes widened in terror the red flecks catching the sun, she felt herself being stretched, her legs pulled apart then her arms.

she whimpered a meek "no, I not"
She knew what was to come and was prepared to fight against it anyway she could.

She tried to pull her legs away to no avail, then she tried to pull her arms free, her breasts jumping about her, she realized this and stopped, it probably was appealing to see. The creature had his hand upon one if them, she felt sick.

Aura tensed and pulled her legs as hard as she could, it wouldn't work, she knew that but she also wanted to show this monster she wasn't going to be taken without a fight.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

Struggle or not you will be taken. I want you to know that I don't do this out of any malice but a need. Without this I would perish though I doubt me surviving for another few days appeals to you.

He squeezes her breast while a rough hand sets itself between her thighs above her shorts, his finger dashing against her there. She struggles helplessly and he grins at her. He was going to have her so he pulled her shirt up revealing her black bra.

He runs a hand beneath her bra felling the globe beneath as he unbuttons then unzips her shorts.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:57 am

Aura squeals "NO, GET OFF OF MEEE!" she violently jerks her body from side to side, her breasts shaking and threatening to pop out of her shirt, trying to get his hands off of her.

He pulls up her shirt and she squirms more, breasts bouncing, panicking about what is to come.
She watches as he unbuttons her shorts and tries to kick at him but she can't.

"please, please no" she begs.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 am

Her helpless fighting turns to pleas though he is use to hearing them he turns unblinking eyes in her direction.

It is a matter of survival, nothing more but if your are done struggling I can make this at least pleasant for you. I'm sure you'll realize what is to come but at least you will be spared some indignities. No limping back to the dorms with shredded clothes.

He was more pleasant in that regard. He was still going to rape her, that was for certain but he was kid enough to allow her to select how that was going to happen.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 am

Aura wasn't about to give in and "let" some monster rape her.

"FUCK YOU! I'm not gonna just let u rape me, I'm not some weak whore who gives in to anyone" she yelled at him.

She had been seduced before but it was by a beautiful woman, named Ruby. She had had no idea Ruby was a monster in disguise.

Aura struggled against the vines, she pulled and yanked, nothing worked, but still she wasn't going to give the monster the satisfaction of luring a girl to give in to him.

The twins Riley & Emily

Aura

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:32 am

Very well. He sighed a little as he bunched up her shorts and tore them and the panties to get to the prize beneath the sorts. He rubbed against the slit of her sex with a finger that threatened to pierce her. He needed to get her wet so that he would have an easier time harvesting her. Eventually though that finger

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next