View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Summoning (for Ishtar and Vikky) 

Post Re: Dark Summoning (for Ishtar and Vikky)
Birch set a hand on Slarr's shoulder and shook his head. He had trouble distinguishing between beings at times but let out a sigh. He too had been driven off by Aegir though there were times the telepath brought him “goodies” as well so he had mixed feelings about him but even he was not color blind.

“He's purple, Aegir's a lighter shade more a mauve color. Their probably of the same species though. We have no idea about this one, let us wait until the girls come back out. He may have them restrained inside there and plans on coming back for them so sit tight.”

Inside the cave the darkness swept over the two girls. The stone was gone as were any traces of their marks that the illusion would have left on their bodies, only the memories remained.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:20 am

Vikky thought about it for a moment, but it didn’t warrant much thinking. On an island like this, there was only one possibility. And the content of the ‘dream’ did nothing else but confirm it. Vikky slowly stood up on slightly swaying legs in the dark, looking in the direction where Ishtar was.

“… We were captured. Something put us into that dream, and we served our function to satisfy a monster’s desires. We fled one monster straight into the hands of another.” Be careful of too realistic dreams, she told herself mentally. It is highly likely they were caused by something else than your own mind. … It made her remember dreams she had in the past… Could it be? … No… “Be happy we still have our clothes for some reason.” Vikky said, sneaking towards the only entrance, shaking off her most recent thought. She kept herself hiding behind a wall, in a position so she could just lean out a little bit to spy out should she feel like.

“How long do you think we were out? The other monster could still be out there. I don’t want to be caught by two in a direct row.” Vikky asked, wondering if she should peek. The other one… was a tree. Of sort. And trees have the patience of a world, she could guess. Far more than she had, in any case. Was he waiting them out…? Vikky couldn’t know… It would be very troublesome if he did. They’d be trapped in here until they starved in worst case. … No, in worst case they were still dreaming… without even knowing it… Vikky shuddered at the thought, steeling herself for the now. OK, a quick peek…

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:42 pm

For a moment, her fellow student simply turned to the blue haired girl. It took a moment to figure out what the expression on Vikky’s face as it was fairly dark in the cave. After what they had experienced, the young woman did not want to stay any longer that she had to.

The brunette explained that the two women had shared the same dream and were placed there apparently the monster. Ishtar could not imagine someone being able to manipulate her perception on reality, though for the blue haired girl it was not the first time even if she was not aware of it. When Vikky mentioned that they still had their clothes, Ishtar had to check quickly to make sure. As she did so Vikky moved closer to the cave entrance, slowly and quietly making her way so she could not be seen beyond the cave. It was clear that the other student believed that their other monsters nearby.

Ummm, I’m not sure maybe five and six minutes. Being caught in a vision like that, there was no good way for the two women objectively determine how much time it had passed. Vikky was worried concerned that the monsters that had chased the pair into this dark cave would still be out there. D-do you think they would still be there. She remembered some sort of plant like creature and some sort of flying creature, it would be able to difficult to the getaway if they were still around. Do you see them?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Slarr burned in anger as he saw the monster slip out of the cave.

“Aegir!” He had driven him off from his fetish targets on more than one occasion, Birch had been there once when the ancient entity ran interference. Still … he was getting flustered until his target could be seen peeking out of the cave … his lemon yellow eyes widen pleased that Vikky has recovered so soon. He could feel himself growing stiffer in anticipation and would have gone straight for her if not for the hand on his shoulder set their by Birch … true he was going to go invisible first. What he was going to do to her!

Hell, he might even take it easier on her seeing that he was getting Aegir's sloppy seconds but he knew that Birch would be unconcerned with seconds of thirds provided that he could raw his precious nutrients from his target.

“What gives, Birch? I can go invisible and rive them this way for you by cutting them off. I already said you could have Blue right?” In his excitement he had to think back to see if he called dibs on the other … it was assumed, always assumed unless he had to choose between two blonds then did it really matter?

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Birch sighed. “First, that was not Aegir. The two are different colors, I've had some differences … second flight or fight actually has three components. The two could freeze or more likely attack you. By yourself you are not the most intimidating figure and the two may suspect I'm still out here if you show yourself and as a result may even opt for a two versus one scenario … and third, we don't know if that monster will be back to interrupt us. Even if that is not Aegir he may drive us off. It is possible that he restrained the two and had to deal with something when the two wriggled free or perhaps she managed to elude him, it's not really important … she could be naked for all we know.

“I say patience. Let them draw themselves from the cave. If they wait and that Aegir-like creature does not return you can enter the cave invisibly. I'll approach from a blind side and join you. I do not like being without vegetation but at this stage my hunger is growing. I could leave for easier prey too so behave yourself, Slarr, that Sapling has shown some spirit so I wish to reward her for it, not punish her.

“I am not going to be the one to pay her particular attention this time … perhaps if I am still a little hungry but I digress … any way, I want her in fair to excellent condition if I do decide to take her though Blue should be enough to keep me going for a few days.”

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Vikky looked out, but couldn’t see anything. [asked Aegir] If there was something out there, it was hidden behind the trees. There was no way for Vikky to know. Yet… there was this shiver of fear that went through her, and Vikky leaned back into place without continuing. She was rather wide-eyed. R-right. No monsters. What did this mean? While it could mean there were no monsters out there… it could also mean they are lying in wait. If it was the first option, they were free to leave. If it was the second… they couldn’t possibly know when it would finally be safe to leave. Vikky slumped down on her butt, sitting by the corner with spread legs and hands resting lazily on her legs. Tears were creeping down her cheeks due to the despair she was experiencing.

“Th-there were none… that I could see…” Vikky cried for herself with a small smile, as if thinking her own desperate situation was amusing. “Y-yet… they could as well be out there… I don’t know…” So she said, the will to continue seeping from her mind. Couldn’t she just stay here? Oh, the day was turning cold… or was that just her… Vikky held her arms over her chest to grab the other arm with each, a common gesture for keeping the heat. “W-we could take the chance and leave, but wouldn’t it be better to wait a while? A-ah, though, then it might get really cold before we leave… Hah-hahahaha…” Vikky made a timid laugh as her belief in herself dropped substantially. There was only one way out, the coast appeared clear, but even in that situation… Even in that situation, Vikky couldn’t go out. She just sat there on the rock-floor, frightened, slightly freezing… She felt quite helpless.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

The other student leaned out to see if she could see anything. But if there was nothing that she could see. Vikky seemed to be distraught, considering what Ishtar and her had just gone through she had every right to. The brunette shivered as she seemed to go mentally tried to go through her efforts. Ishtar watched as her friend began to back up and leaned back away from the cave entrance where the pair were would at least be safe from the prying eyes of any monster that is out there. By now Vikky collapsed as she slid down the cave wall and landed on her butt, it was clear from her tears that she was frustrated with the situation.

Well, maybe we could cause a distraction. Ishtar didn't like to display her magical skills to those she had just met but this could be a situation. If their are creatures out there, they would go after the distraction. Then while chasing that, we can make a break for it. Ishtar nodded a bit. What do you think about that? I might be able to pull it off and I think we are both fast enough. The blue haired girl made her way to the edge of the cave. Slowly she looked outside to see if she could see anything.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 am

His eagerness grew. Maybe if he went invisible he could sneak in and flush them out of the cave. How could Birch be so patient?

And after seeing Vikky peak out he was antsy moving back and forth, barely reigned in by Birch at this stage. He wanted her alight, wanted to plow into her and had been considering all the various things he wanted to do to her.

It was this antciness that Ishtar was able to see now as she peaked out seeing him flutter about on bat-like wings as he impatiently waited.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 am

“Settle down,” Birch announced. “They are trapped in that cave and have to come out of their sooner or later. See, now they're thinking about it. First the one and now the other to double check with what the fist saw.

“To get back to their dorm they have to make it though my jungle and neither would do that unless I desire it.”

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 am

“Eh?” Quite honestly, Vikky knew about magic. It was a known part of this world after all, and she had seen unnatural things way too often to refuse its existence. However, she had yet to see an actual human perform actual magic before her eyes. The only beings which she had seen display magic was monsters. As such, absolutely nothing connected in Vikky’s mind as to what Ishtar was talking about. Hearing her statement about making a break for it, the riled up completely mundane student quickly got up to her feet, crawling herself up along the wall.

“Wh-what sort of distraction could we possibly do from here…?” The only one she could think of was them splitting up and one serving as a distraction to save the other. So Vikky almost naturally thought Ishtar was thinking something like that. However, not wishing to jump the gun she wanted to ask the question first and object to whatever the blue-haired student had planned afterwards. For the moment, Vikky was quite willing to accept any plan that any of them could come up with, and herself she was pretty stuck, so… … but not if the plan sacrificed one of them…

Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:42 am

Umm...I can create illusions. I can make an illusion of us running in one direction. The young woman looked outside to see if she could see any creatures. If those monsters are still out there, they will go after my illusions. Ishtar then turned and looked back at Vicky. We could wait a minute and then sneak away going a different direction. If the monsters focus on my illusions then we should be able to get away without them being the wiser.

I will need your help though, Vikky Ishtar had a look of determination on her face. I have to maintain absolute focus on the illusion to be able to maintain it. If I cannot then the illusion will fall apart. Ishtar sighed a little bit. I need you to guide me as we move away from the cave, I will not be able to look to see where we are heading. I can walk and maintain the illusion but it will be impossible to much more like see where I am going.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:15 am

Ishtar can get glimpses of Slarr, signs that he is out there with the moement of those trees seeing that he is a little any at having just seen Vikky. He growls and looks to the cave as it becomes more of a temptation as the pqir p3kw out.

“Fuck this!” He becomes invisible then brakes into a cloud-like subwstance that floats to that cave, the smell of burnt toat filling away that begins to fade as he takes a solid shape inside the cave behind the pair as he begins to take shape close enough for a hand to stroke through Vikky's hair.

“Miss me?”

Last edited by Slarr on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 am

“Wait!” To late, Slarr was gon. Birch sighed given that he could not approach the two over open ground though he has a stroke of inspiration before realing that such matters are limited. He moves to the edge of the clearing and blends in as best as he can waiting, with any luck Slarr draws the two here, he was begiing to get a little hungry.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 am

Illusions... Huh. Vikky nodded slightly to Ishtar’s plan. That did sound like it could somehow work. Certainly better than any other plan they had, at least. It would turn useless if their illusions were intercepted too quickly, but if the monsters chose to take their time collecting them… it should work. As long as Ishtar can avoid making them walk into trees or anything else that would reveal their not so real nature or such… It could work. “Alright. I’ll guide you. Let’s try thi-”

First that alien smell. Then a hand that went through her short brown hair. A very… specific kind of hand. And… that voice… … … Vikky’s expression suddenly changed into one of deep fear, confusion, panic and a fight to remain composed. “Oh.” She made a little sound. “The only monster I ever got away from.” Vikky broke out a tiny smile, filled with fear and doubt, towards Ishtar. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I can… help you… run…”

If allowed to, and unless Ishtar does something else (like grabbing ahold of her and trying to escape with her, in which case she'd probably follow in confusion or I don’t know) Vikky’s knees would give way and a Vikky whose face suddenly had tears just pouring down from her eyes would place herself on the floor, crying face in her hands, curled up while seated on her knees, and sobbing knowing what fate was awaiting her.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Ishtar's brunette friend nodded her head in approval to the blue haired girl's plan. That would be great, the young student began to draw the mana from the nearby area. The magic user could feel the power begin to well up inside her, though most of it for some unknown reason flowed through her and back in to the land. The student did not understand why as most of her magic she learned on the island.

It was then that something changed. The strong smell of burnt toast filled to the cave. Ishtar's attention was quickly diverted from the spell she was attempting to cast, to in the cave. It was then that she heard a distinct...very male...voice that had joined them in the cave. Weirdly a tiny smile formed on Ishtar's partner, though her voice did not match the expression as she told Ishtar to run.

Ishtar began to run but soon found that Vikky was not attempting to run. The blue haired girl reached out and grabbed her friends hand as she attempting to drag Vikky forward. Her jogging partner had agreed to direct Ishtar so they both could get away. Ishtar knew she had to at least attempt to do the same.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next