View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Dark Summoning (for Ishtar and Vikky) 

Post Re: Dark Summoning (for Ishtar and Vikky)
Feeling Ishtar’s hand try to jerk her along would bring Vikky back to the real world for a bit, blinking in surprise with tears in her eyes before her legs sprung into action, trying to flee along with her friend. If at all possible. (Just felt the need to add that. Return to normal posting order.)

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 am

Oh, he loved it when they ran. It salivated the juices in his mouth and he had waited until the girls got out of that cave before pursuing. He was dead set on Vikky, she wasn't going to get off this time! He grinned as he came forth herding the two back towards the forest though with the lovely aromas assailing his nostrils he was already getting hard in anticipation of a successful hunt. He was going to enjoy this. He was going to take his time to savior each morsel of the girl.

At this point he had been locked on his target, the Swedish girl was slightly shorter than he, just barely, and her melons were nice and ripe to be harvested by his fingers. In a way he was glad that he missed out on having her last time as it made her more eager for him to take her this time ...

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Leave it to Slarr … idiot … Birch sighed at his impulsive partner. Not only had he gone off by himself but he was herding the girls in the wrong direction! He had to jaunt from tree to tree to reposition himself.

He was able to cover vast distances with his ability to step between the trees and thus got into position before the girls made it to far into the forest. He jaunted through some more trees until he got ahead of them, Slarr making him work a bit harder …

He stepped out into view along the path so he were in front of the two, the brush exploding as vines and other plants reached out at is direction to snare the two students up showing them just how easy he could do so in this environment. Behind them he could see Slarr catching up.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:04 pm

There was no real thought which Vikky put into it. She just ran with all she had behind Ishtar, whatever direction the other girl was running. There was a fear echoing within her, and a sense of hopelessness as Vikky had practically already accepted that she wouldn't be able to escape. But regardless, she kept her legs running, breathing heavily and holding Ishtar's hand solidly as the two girls ran. The thing that Ishtar had mentioned earlier occurred to Vikky, as a last possible hope, the illusions.

"C-can you still do the-"

Her eyes widened. The... tree-man. Right in front of them. There was no time to do anything else. She saw the vines lash out. It was probably pointless, but... A decision was immediately formed in her mind. The one earlier was obviously after her. If, then, this tree-man only caught Vikky, then perhaps they would start a conflict of who could rape her instead of at all thinking about Ishtar. She'd be the tree-man's catch, but that one's target... With this in mind, Vikky would grip Ishtar's hand with both hands, pull with all she got and attempt to swing her so she'd be able to completely switch her direction and hopefully fall out of harm's way.

Vikky had no idea if it would work. Probably not. Vikky was a slightly strong girl, she could do that with her capability, but the question was what result it would have. Regardless, Vikky smiled at her attempt at heroic sacrifice, but... "Gee..." How pointless, she thought as she was probably being snared up in vines.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:10 am

Slarr smiled as he viewed the whipping vines, Vikky's attempts at being heroic left her open though she was going to be his catch regardless Birch ad decided to gift wrap her for him. Fantastic. He became visible, eager to sample the one that had eluded him once before.

He was ignoring Ishtar in favor of this catch though as he rushed in, clawed hands breezing over that ass as he gave it a squeeze.

“That's checkmate. Oh, I've waited for this, just how would I have you begin. Such a naughty girl making me wait,”
he swatted her ass then rubbed it the smack not painful but rather playful as he rounded the front of her body caressing a breast. He rubbed it and shook his head.

“At his wrapping paper won't do though,”
and slowly he began using a claw to shred the fabric as he watched her with those lemon yellow eyes of his. Leaning in he whispered against her ear.

“A noble sacrifice but you were the target all along my dear.”
He licked her earlobe and drew back as a small spark ignited the tip of his finger that he traced against her arm, the flame not burning as long as he kept it moving against her, the front of her shirt having been torn open revealing that sport's bra beneath, the flame like a lighter pressed to the skin, it did not hurt unless it stopped or one held their hand close to it and even then it was more discomforting then anything.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 am

Vikky certainly made it easier for Birch as she tossed Ishtar out of the way. So selfless, he had shared girls before with Slarr and it was a reminder that he was in fact superior to the former imp though he hated that ability of his to generate flame.

He could deal with it though he hated for the girl's sacrifice to be for naught. Still he had just held her with his vines as others had been launched at Ishtar though he had to recover as he switched up his targets now adding her to the list though she had to recover her balance.

“Do not rough her up too badly, Slarr. Her sacrifice is commendable even if it did not work so well.”
He remained focused on Ishtar though as he snares her up. “And try not to ignite the forest either. Suffice it to say I can cause the strawberry plants to wither and if you so much as scorch the vegetation that will be your punishment.”

So wasteful, Slarr already had Vikky's top torn open. He moved to Ishtar cupping her chin in a hand. “Now, who do we have here? That is not so important I suppose. Two questions, neither of you are virgins and would you prefer to remove your clothing so it is not damaged? I'm sure you're aware of what is going to happen soon enough.”

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:41 am

Ishtar was so scared that she simply followed direction given to her by Vikky. In this case, the brunette was dragging her blue haired partner by the hand. It was all that that Ishtar could do to keep up with Vikky.

At last minute with both creatures closing in on the pair of girls, Vikky stopped and used all her moment up to sling shot the Ishtar forward at least the blue haired girl could get away. The young woman could not believe that Vikky would do that.

However as soon as Ishtar had been thrown clear, vines shot out and wrapped around the limbs and waist of the blue haired girl before she could even recover. With a shout, the young woman found herself being pulled back to the plant creature.

Soon Ishtar found herself face to face with the horrible plant monster as it reached out with a hand and cupped her chin to force her to look the creature in the eye. V-virgin? N-no leave me alone. The young woman's memories issue made it difficult to remember other encounters with monsters. I don't want to have clothing removed.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:21 am

"... Yie-ah!" Vikky yelled out as the vines coursed around her body. She knew she was caught, feeling those plant-like things bind her limbs and torso for a bit, binding her in place. It wasn't much she could do, but the brown-haired girl with the panicked expression still tried to flail her limbs to get loose, naturally. Sh-she didn't want to just accept this. Her swinging Ishtar was, of course, completely pointless and they were still caught anyways. How was she supposed to-

"K-khh...!" Vikky's eyes went wide as her ass was grabbed and that... that thing, grabbed her behind over the skirt. Trying to draw in her muscles and limbs to make herself smaller and protect herself didn't work. A blush and a shake of discomfort became apparent as the brown-haired girl twitched from her breast being caressed. He had... he had specifically targeted Vikky... "... Oh..." Did that mean Ishtar might now be raped just because she was close to Vikky? Th-that...

"...!" The feeling of having her shirt cut off, her body tensing up and eyes opening with a flinch, was both oddly terrifying at the same time as calming. A sense of having lost overwhelmed Vikky as her shell was peeled off and her ripe sweet skin underneath was shown to the predator. A sense of cold vulnerabiliy and loss. Her bra was visible, and her skirt would go soon, too, while Vikky was dangling helpless in these vines. Her stomach was exposed and her expression reeking of blush and disappointment...

"N-NO!" She shouted out, and tried to elbow the monster on her ear as he licked her and ran that burning little uncomfortable flame along her. She had failed to escape nine feet satyrs, living bodies of water, giant golems, omnipresent specters and demons disguised as humans. This... this one. The only one she had ever avoided even once. He was barely taller than Vikky. Looked like he might feel pain from a punch. If she couldn't even escape this one, who was PATHETIC compared to what she had been raped by in the past...!

"...!" The vines... Vikky's eyes were wide from a realization, and... ... ... "H-how can you claim to have checkmated me, beaten me..." This was such a hell of a gamble. "... I-if you didn't even catch and restrain me by yourself...? Were you too weak to handle me, and had to get your tree-friend to bind me...?" Vikky grinned slightly. She didn't know she even could grin in situations like that. She was still blushing from being grabbed and caressed at both her breast and her ass, but if she had any chance to ever win in any way, it was this, even if her stomach had already been exposed...

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

What a catch, smooth silky skin beneath his touch … Vikky struggled against the vines as enticing as a worm was to a fish as he began to shred clothing and grope her body. That bastard Aegir had protected her last time and like last time she had been with another gem but he was thwarted by the Telepath.

The blow to the side of his head had been one that he managed to roll back with though the inhibitors protected him. “Now, now, play nice.” He chuckled as he grew hard just thinking about all the things he was going to do … he had something he was going to try out and while this was the part where a girl begged and pleaded, where he gloated about how fantastic he was and how pathetic they where she caught him off guard with that. Lemon yellow eyes showed surprise then narrowed in rage as he neared he used a claw to slice open the front of her bra, an intense sphere of flame generated in his hand as he stared into her eyes.

“Why waste the effort when there is no need,”
his stinger dragged against her leg threatening to pierce the skin but never doing so. He hand grabbed the back of her head and while it might have seemed that he was going to smash her face first into that flame he pressed her close enough to it so that she could feel the heat before loping the sphere at one of the vines incinerating it too quickly to be ordinary fire and good enough for her to snap one of her restraints.

“I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU BITCH!”
It was easy to get him going, easy to rile him up or even manipulate him with some success as Vikky just had though for better or worse she could not say. He would take her under his own power, regardless ...

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:27 pm

“Not a virgin,” Birch nodded. “That saddens and pleases me. Saddens because the taste is so much better my dear, pleases me in that your first time may have been before coming here. But I was not giving you a choice, you are mistaken there. See this is how it will work.

“I am hungry, I will feed, and if I have to rip apart all you clothing or you would remove it really doesn't matter to me. I am just thinking of your well being in showing up naked at the campus -”
He held up a finger to pause any response from her as he jerked his head towards his partner, eyes seeing the stream of dreaded fire and while Slarr was snuffing out those flames it did not matter.

“HEY!” Birch smacked him with a vine knocking him prone. He had heard the anger in his voice earlier though tuned it out and had been trying to focus on his prey.

“If you wanted her free all you had to do was ask!”
Slarr knew how much he hated fire and Vikky's restraints slacken allowing her to pull free. He had hoped the girl got away now, she had a step on Slarr since the little Belzar was recovering from the vine's bitch slap.

He turned back to Ishtar then. “Sorry about that. Now, where were we? Ah, that's right, clothes. Choose or I'll simply choose for you. On most occasions I'm not really all that bad, not by comparison with Slarr, the little guy. So what will it be?”

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:30 pm

The plant creature simply nodded disappointed that she was not a virgin, still his grip remained tight around the blue haired girl. The vines continued to remained quite well wrapped around her nubile body.

He explained he was going to take her regardless of what she thought. Ishtar’s only choice was going to be whether she was going to remove her gym uniform, or Birch was going to remove the outfit for her instead. Before she could even say a word, the creature held up a finger to silence her as he turned his head.

The young woman suddenly heard a loud smack that grabbed her attention. The blue haired girl could see that a vine had slapped the other monster down.

Almost at once Vikky was able to pull herself free, even as she had already lost her top. Ishtar had hoped that her partner would get away. Perhaps she could if that vines did not catch her like if the vines were distracted.

The plant creature soon returned back to her. Ishtar knew she had keep him distracted somehow. O-okay. Okay. Her voice started off as a stammer before she could really fine her voice. I-I will take my clothes off. I just need to have my arms free to do so.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 pm

In response to her challenge, a surprised stare forward with a little "Ooooh..." that sounded almost regretting came out of Vikky's mouth as her bra was torn apart, her breasts jumping out into plane view after the pieces of torn clothing danced before them and her expression of surprise was only matched by that of her disappointment in that her ploy likely had failed. His words... meant he wasn't the kind to fall for that. Any chance Vikky might have had to escape... gone. Completely gone as Vikky felt that stinger drag about her leg, that hand on the back of her neck... It was over, she would be raped and left for-

"...!?" The half-naked girl was suddenly aware of a loud shout, a considerable flame burning the vines binding her, and... a slap, hitting the monster right by her face by his partner, and the vines slackened. Not wasting a moment due to sheer fright, Vikky quickly pulled it off herself and threw herself up on her feet and stumbled a few feet away before returning to balance. She spun around and faced the monster. He could fly, fleeing was useless. It was all really about if she could punch him down or not. ... Likely not. But this was the best chance she would ever get.

Vikky raised her hands in self-defense. It was some makeshift boxing-stance. Her eyes were fearful rather than determined, worried, but she was trying. She was also using footwork to put greater distance between herself and the monsters, backing away with considerable speed. I-I'm sorry, Ishtar... If I manage to flee, it looks like it will be by myself... If I manage. Vikky stared at the monster, hands ready and intending to defend herself from Slarr. This was her one chance. ... "... Gee." Not very good, was it? She was already stripped and her breasts were out in the open and she had never even done any martial art courses... Maybe she should consider some...

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Slarr came forth but was hauled short given the snare of a vine, no doubt that Birch wanted him to put out the flames too and while he could have pulled away easily enough he wanted to keep that surprise from Vikky for now at least. He sighed and the moment he snuffed out the flames he was released.

Eh?
Vikky was standing her ground … this would be quick, he would have some fun her and he pressed in toward her going invisible before he got within striking range. He took to the air flying about his target as he watched for an opening then hovering in the near distance he watches as she tries to figure out where he is flying straight at her then checking a shoulder into the small of her back attempting to use momentum to take her off balance, his tail attempting to trip her up as well as he hoped, if he had pulled this off to have her face first on the ground beneath him a claw going to work on her shorts as he gave her ass cheek a fierce squeeze.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 am

On the other side of things Birch detains Slarr for only a moment though he had forgotten how slippery he was had Slarr not wished to be detained but the fire seen too his ankle was released. His real focus had been on Ishtar though for he had no interest in seeing how thinks went for Vikky. She missed her chance to escape for as weak as Slarr was he realized that the inhibitors had been a great equalizer.

Not that she could have hoped to get far. He grew bored with all the whining Slarr did when she managed to escape him before, how Aegir had helped out these two smoking hot girls just as he was getting ready to pounce, as he could smell the hair of one in his nostrils. He was that close though he had a few choice things to sat about the Telepath though Birch tended to take things in stride and ignore most matters.

A vine loosely wraps about Ishtar's neck as her arms and legs are released for now at least. Should she entertain any ideas he wanted to let her now just how foolish they would be. Stepping forward he began helping her though as long as the delays weren't too obvious he did not notice.

Unbuttoning her skirt he gives those hidden breasts a squeeze though he steps back to let her continue without further delay, vines hovering nearby to either secure her or do other things as he watches, patient enough so far.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 am

Ishtar was quite embarrassed the situation she looked away. Unfortuantely, she saw the other monster starting to get up and prepare to go after Vikky. For whatever reason Vikky had chosen to hold her ground. No Vicky, run!!! The young woman looked on at her running partner until a vine began to brush against her body, forcing Ishtar attention around back to the plant creature.

The vine wrapped around her neck even as others began to let go of the blue haired girl’s arms and legs. Almost instinctively she rubbed one arm with her hand as she now could move them. It was then that the creature closed the distance between the two.

The plant monster seemed to be content to reach up and squeeze her breasts, forcing a gasp with young woman. Then the creature began to unbutton to her skirt, but when he was he done he backed away. He seemed to be enjoying it. Ishtar slowly began removing her skirt in hopes of delaying him further.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next