View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An Afternoon Nap(Open to students or monsters) 

Post An Afternoon Nap(Open to students or monsters)
Nola had returned to her special place in the woods, finding all of her wicca tools there. Her memories of how they got there were wiped thanks to Etolie, and couldn't remember what happened that night. She decides though to stay there for a while. It was a nice day; not too hot, not too cool. She lays in the grass staring up at the trees and the sky, eventually dozing off.

Sun May 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: An Afternoon Nap(Open to students or monsters)
Kakumaoh had been checking the clearing every so often after chancing upon it the other day. Normally, he wouldn't pay so much attention to somewhere so far from campus and off the main paths, but he'd noticed some items that had been left in it. Not only did this suggest that the owner would be coming back for them, since they didn't seem abandoned, but a few of them seemed vaguely familiar, as well. While he knew it would take either a stroke of luck or a long stakeout to be there when the owner showed up, it was worth trying just to see if he could learn why they seemed familiar.

As it turned out, he actually got the stroke of luck he needed; while the owner had apparently arrived some time before, she hadn't gathered them up and left. From the edge of the clearing, he couldn't see her clearly enough to recognize her, but he was sure that she was either someone he'd introduced himself to or someone he planned to. Moving closer, he was able to place her; he'd spent an interesting evening getting to know her and her roommate, a purple-haired fencer. They hadn't exactly been thrilled to meet him, but he'd prevailed in the end. That probably also explained why he almost recognized the items; he'd probably seen them in her room that day.

With the mystery solved, he moved to begin renewing his acquaintance with her. Kneeling down next to her sleeping form, he began to lightly trace her curves, trying to avoid waking her just yet.

(OOC: The linked thread stagnated before the inevitable happened, so I'm going to keep the details vague.)

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Nola lets out a soft groan, not from his touch, but from being in a now uncomfortable position and shifts a bit in her sleep. She doesn't wake up and relaxes again. Had she know she would've had unwanted company, she would have used a spell to alert her when they were near. In all likely hood after this day, she would never make that mistake again.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:01 pm

The girl stirs slightly but doesn't awaken. Curious as to how far he can get before she notices him, Kakumaoh began to slowly unbutton her blouse. One of his other hands slipped under her skirt, lightly brushing against her panty-clad sex. He knew he'd awaken her eventually; the question was just how deeply asleep she was at the moment.

Character listing

Wed May 08, 2013 5:29 am

Nola lets out a soft moan feeling this, but it takes her a moment or two to finally wake up. When she sees who it is that's touching her, she screams and tries to back away out of Kakumaoh's reach. She quickly recongizes her. "It's you...stay back."

Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 am

With him already so close to her along with the awkward way her position forced her to try to retreat, it wasn't hard for him to catch her ankle before she could get far. "Stay back?" he said mockingly. "What do you think you could do if I don't? You couldn't stop me the last time we met even with your roommate's help." He moved closer, making sure never to let go of her. "Why not just surrender now and save us both a lot of trouble?"

Character listing

Wed May 08, 2013 12:43 pm

"And make myself look like a slut for you to play with? Never!" Nola reaches for her bag having brought the salt with her. She already knew none of her spells worked on him, but if she could throw a handful into his eyes she might be able to escape. Unfortunately for her, her bag was just out of her reach by a few inches. And Kakumaoh already had a hold of her ankle.

Fri May 10, 2013 5:41 am

"Why not? It's all you are, anyway, and you might as well get used to it." He noticed her efforts to reach the bag and, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulled her away before she got an opportunity to grab it. "No you don't. We both know you can't do anything to stop me, but I'd rather not let you waste time with attempts to get away." He pulled her onto his lap, his free hands moving to fondle her breasts while the one on her ankle slid up her leg to caress her sex through her panties.

Character listing

Sun May 12, 2013 8:26 am

Nola couldn't help but let out whimpered moans as her body was fondled while she was held in place. She squirms in his hold trying to escape, but also because her arousal was growing. "I'm...I'm not a slut..." She answers, though a moist spot on her panties seemed to show her body wanted more.

Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

"Oh, no? Seems like you're starting to enjoy this, despite your protests," he said, briefly pressing the wet spot to emphasize his claim.

She was struggling enough that he was pretty sure he'd have to damage some of her clothes to get what he wanted. That was her problem, however, he thought as he hooked his thumbs inside the cups of bra and pulled until the fabric between them tore. That obstacle out of the way, he returned to fondling the now-exposed orbs while another hand slipped inside her panties to continue rubbing her slit.

Character listing

Mon May 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Nola gasps and moans feeling his hand directly on her sex, struggling a few moments more before finally giving up in exhaustion and surrender. Instead, she tries to force herself into a trance, to remove herself from what was happening to her body. She may have to give in physically, but she would still try to save her soul from such corruption.

Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Her struggles soon ceased, although it was pretty clear that this was more because she was starting to get tired than giving in to the inevitable. He took the opportunity to slide her panties down her legs and off.

Her reactions suggested that she was trying to do her best to ignore him. We'll see about that, he thought. He continued to stroke her sex, the tip of one finger occasionally slipping between her nether lips. At the same time, he pinched her nipples between his fingers and ran his tongue up the side of her neck.

Character listing

Fri May 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Kakumaoh's touch made it difficult for her to slip into her trance. She constantly winces and moans a little as her body refused to ignore it. At one point though, it looks like she may have succeeded as she becomes quiet and still. Her eyes appeared almost empty, but she wasn't quite there yet. If her body was hit by intense pain or pleasure, it would bring her back.

Sat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm

She eventually stopped reacting to his actions, seemingly no longer aware of him at all. Given how recently she'd been responding, however, he suspected that a stronger stimulus would get through to her. Working on that theory, he moved her so that the tip of his shaft pressed between her nether lips. "I don't think you'll be able to ignore this," he whispered as he slid her down his length. Normally, he'd have done this slowly to draw out the pleasure, but his goal of making sure that she was awake for this led to him thrusting in harder and faster than normal; after all, if he wanted a non-responsive partner, the labs or some of the island's other guests would probably have been willing and able to make some sort of doll for him.

Character listing

Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 am

Nola's eyes widen as she comes out of her trance and cries out feeling his length fill her. She lets out shorter cries each time as he starts thrusting into her sex before he had the chance to adjust. It became clear he wasn't going to allow her to ignore this. Her cries slowly become moans as her body starts to give in and crave more. She simply looks away from Kakumoah keeping her eyes closed, waiting for him to finish with her and be gone.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next