View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie) 

Post Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie)
She had gotten permission to come to this world finally though she had heard in months past a few Vodrani artifacts had been hidden here from that thief, one of the Vodrani Priests came here long ago andshe had come here to recover two of the three that he had stolen.

There were other artifacts that she hunted down but for the first time she had been to this world. Getting all the permits had been a hassel but there was little that could be done about that.

Hidden from a few rocks at the edge of the beach she emerges shifting into her human form as her tail splits into two legs.

She makes sure that the artifacts are stowed away in the soak nylon bag at her hip then emerges. Her intend was to get back to the forest where she left her cloaked ship.

Normally she had no cloak installed but for this assignment she had one so as to remain hidden. Her mission was finished her, she would have to consider where the Priest went to with the other artifact though now she was hoping to see someone interesting at least as she headed back to her ship, but from a quick scan the beach was mostly empty. There were a couple of girls leaving but another closer one that Myra would be reaching soon. She looked promising ...

Last edited by Myra V'al on Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Post Re: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosoalie)
Rosalie had walked down to the beach having been given a tour by another student. The beach was lovely and it looked so peaceful, but she had no intentions of even setting her big toe in the water. When the other student asked why not, Rosalie told her about how she almost drowned when she was a little girl. Since then she's been deathly afraid of any large bodies of water. The other student decides to go back, but Rosalie stays a little longer. She sits underneath one of the palm trees and stares out at the ocean, letting out a relaxing sigh.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 pm

“It's beautiful, isn't it?” Myra casts her eyes at the ocean as waves lap uon the shore, long pink hair cascades down her back as wet as her bikini, also pink. She is looking away then back at the green haired girl offering up a smile. Her nipples are hard beneath her top, evidence that the water had to be cold though it wasn't too bad she was partially excited seeing the other girl here before her and envisioning all sorts of fun.

Last edited by Myra V'al on Fri May 17, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Rosalie looks over hearing Myra and smiles nodding. "Yes, and so peaceful too. Perhaps getting sent here wasn't as bad I thought." She hadn't come to this school of her own free will, but her opinion had been slowly changing as she saw more of the school and the island. "Are you a student here too?"

Fri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm

“We're all students, always learning as we age.” She returns that smile. “But this is the first time I've been here. Myra's my name. You were sent here? By whom? They certainly have good taste though I have not seeen much outside of this beach.”

Last edited by Myra V'al on Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yes, by my parents. I come from a prestigious family with a tradition most people would call odd. Any girls born into the family are not allowed to see any men until we reach the age of 21. I didn't want to wait that long so I kept trying to leave the estate. They finally had enough and sent me here knowing there was no men here and no way I could leave this place." Rosalie sounded a little frustrated as she spoke, clearly unhappy with having to be isolated like this.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:40 pm

“How unfortunate.” Myra states. “What about male staff or are you kept from them to per some special arrangement or are their any of them at all?” She doesn't wait for an answer seizing her arm with deceptive strngth and attempting to pull her up to her feet.

“Anyway, what are you doing just laying around up here? The water is fabulous!”

Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Before Rosalie could answer, she felt herself being pulled back to her feet. She didn't think this girl was that strong. "Uh...it looks nice, but..." She was ashamed to admit it. Even she felt being so fearful of water was unusual, but she couldn't help it. "I...I really don't want to be in the water..."

Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Why wouldn't she want to go in the water?

“Top Sider … what's wrong with the water? It can't hurt you. Look, not a cloud in the sky. No storm rolling in to make it all choppy. Don't tell me you came to the beach without the intention of swimming. That's such a waste!”

Fri May 17, 2013 11:06 pm

"I-I know, but...I'm afraid of the water." She finally admitted. "I almost drowned when I was a little girl. Now I can barely even stand getting near any large bodies of water, let alone go in it. I know it's silly to be so scared, but I can't help it."

Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

She grins. “Is that all? I can impart the ability to breath water. I'm pretty good at water magic. If you don't believe me come down to the water line, I'll show you. You have nothing to worry about.”

Fri May 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Post Re: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (for Rosalie)
Breathe underwater? Did this girl really have that kind of ability? It shouldn't seem that odd though, as Rosalie had her own unique ability. She nods timidly, at least knowing that if something did go wrong, she wouldn't be alone. "Oh, I didn't really have anything on to swim in though..."

Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 pm

“Not a problem … those people are leaving and once they go it looks liked we're going to have the area to ourselves. Just go skinny dipping.” She grins a bit.

“We're both girls and if it makes you more comfortable I'll join you Top Sider. It's not every day you get the opportunity the breath underwater, right.”

Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 am

Rosalie was a bit shy about skinny dipping. Not because she had never done it before, but because it was in front of a stranger. Still, she couldn't really give a good reason to say no. "Um, my name is Rosalie. Why did you call me Top Sider?"

Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 am

Vodrani slang … she caught it. Myra wasn't even aware she was using it until it was pointed out to her.

“By Vodran's beard ...” she laughed and shook her head. “From where I lived everyone swims so well that we're often considered to swim like fish so we refer to everyone outside of the community as Top Siders, someone far too clumsy in the water and quiet unlike fish.” She only fibbed a little her but hoped that Rosalie didn't press her too much. There were still people around though it looked as if they were nearly packed up.

“Rosalie, what a beautiful name.”

Sat May 18, 2013 12:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next