View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Danger Zone (for Narissa and Ishtar) 

Post Danger Zone (for Narissa and Ishtar)
ANALAYZING … COOLANT HAS REACHED THE DANGER ZONE OF THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT. COLLECT MORE COOLANT MANITORY.

Two One Seven Nine made is way onward. It had been recalled to the lab recently and it had been kept long enough where it's coolant levels dropped into the danger zone. This meant that it had to top back up. Though Tinman as it had been called amongst several student victims lacked the finest of stealth it could often stand in place for hours and go unnoticed.

Audio sensors told the construct that someone was approaching, no even better multiple targets. It could raise those coolant levels fairly quickly. It quickly ran through options knowing there was 0% chance to sneak up on the figures though with greater than normal visual an audio senses it was alerted now.

Of course it had no sense of smell and lacked a mouth for taste. It truly id not have a sense of touch either. It could grasp things but lacked the senses to really feel them as it manipulated these objects. Fir bow it moved between two trees and stood perfectly still.

It of course having not been programmed with any sort of stealth feature it waited as it's prey approached, listening with an uncanny skill as the pair move on.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Danger Zone (for Narissa and Ishtar)
Narrisa smiled as she walked on the outer part of the dorm, where the walk way traveled out from the girl's quarters to a small fountain that laid at a distance, the backdrop being the forest a little ways off. The walk way continued into its foliage for any girl that would want a small, quiet get away from the curricular life of school or any other alumni. Her heels clicked before she took a seat on the edge of the extravagant fount, its intricate carving a show of the craftsman skill before taking her honey-brown eyes off of its work. Even with its beautiful design, she had not come here to admire it.

"Ishtar Rocha . . . She's late." Her smile dropped at the barest hint as she turned her head to the mid day sun, the sky at its bluest, just a little deeper than the other woman's hair. "Well, at least we scheduled early in the day," she sighed. After the school prom, there was little her memory could bring up other than a sore snatch. But she could remember clearly two things. One, the knight, and two, Ishtar, dressed as a mage as herself. She had no idea she would make another acquaintance. An acquaintance, whom was of the magical arts as well. 'If we can learn something from eachother, it may help us with these monsters.'

But Narrisa knew she had to handle it carefully. She didn't know if Ishtar had the same issues with the creatures that roamed and slinked their way in the school. For now, she knew she could keep the conversation on just their . . . .hobbies . . . . Before anything else. After all, this was an introductory.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm

[color=LightSkyBlue]Rats! Where is the that fountain." The blue haired woman knew the fountain just had to be somewhere nearby. Why she had even suggested something in the woods like that was beyond. Maybe it was because how beautiful the work was. Maybe it was in a place that she thought it would stick out in her mind. However that was not the case, though the route she was currently taking through the woods seemed familiar. Maybe it would just be around the next corner, that thought alone propelled the blue haired woman forward.

The young woman knew that she simply had to meet the ebony student that she had met earlier. The only memory she could think of was that where everyone was in costume. Narissa Lorris was wearing a red mage style outfit. It was to Ishtar's delight that she found that her fellow student was actually a true magic user like herself. The two women had just recently met up once more after what had seemed to be forever. That was why Ishtar suggested for the pair to meet up again somewhere they would not get caught by the prefects.

For the blue haired girl this was a great opportunity to meet someone who had the same interests in the occult, and with luck maybe they would both learn something for each other...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:14 am

Narrisa had just began tapping a trimmed nail to the fountain when she caught sight of the other woman. "There you are," she smiled, her tone, not of anger, but a light joking manner as she stood up to greet her. Narrisa gave the other mage a quick once over as Ishtar made her way over to her. Ishtar had longer hair Narrisa herself, the other woman's shade light as a robin egg blue. Narrisa gave a small smile as she finally made it towards her.

"Good afternoon, Ishtar. It's nice to meet you again." Narrisa held out her hand to the creamy skinned woman. A slight feeling of apprehension came across her features. The last time they had met, they were both vying over the affections of the same boy. In a blink, the expression was gone from her lips, smiling just as broadly as before. Instead, Narrisa would let her feel the sensation of mana in her palm, when Ishtar took hold of it, allowing the other woman to feel the amount, putting them both on the same playing field.

"I'm Narrisa, again."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 am

"Good afternoon, Ishtar. It's nice to meet you again. I'm Narrisa, again." The tink of a fingernail could be distinguished at this range. Tinman was tireless of course, blinking lights beneath his visor came on and off as it listened hearing the flow of water being cycled through what could only be a fountain/

It was rare that it got so close to the campus given how marvelously inferior it's stealth skills had been but coolant was growing rather desperately low and the odds of encountering a stray student increased drastically though it had heard two distinctive voices out there.

Now it analyzed the words and rand ran a systems check on all it's armaments that it could use as it scanned the area. Noise may be a factor hear so either drawing the student or students further away would be necessary not that it had been worried that anyone would interrupt them, it had not wanted to deal with the hassle. Perhaps it should determine their plans and act accordingly.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 am

Ishtar was a bit worried when she showed up late, it was constant problem for the blue haired girl. Fortunately the ebony beauty had smiled upon Ishtar's arrival, making the blue haired girl relieved. She quickly made her way over to the fountain to meet her fellow occult user to meet her.

Ishtar to her the hand of her new friend. Almost instantly could feel the other woman's mana flow around her hand as no doubt her must have done the same. Good afternoon...Narissa. It is good to meet you again. I apologize if I seemed a little confused, I am not very good with names. Or memories at the first place.

So how long have you been studying.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 am

Narrisa relaxed her postion. It seemed that Ishtar wasn't that learned at feeling mana. Not yet at least. "Oh, only for a little while now, I've been learning with," she swallowed, eyes glinting to the side a bit. "Through some books I found online. You'd be surprised at what you could find on the interweb," she gave with a disarming smile.

She had to remember, even if she was revealing herself to this other woman, she could no reveal her mistress, Kanoe. If there was anything the dark mage had taught her, it was that power was in knowledge and to whom held it in their grasp. Plus, Narrisa didn't envy the idea of what Kanoe would do to her if she revealed her to this stranger.

"But I don't think we should talk here. There are some classes that come over here. I think, art? For the environmental study." Bringing up a hand, she thumbed in the direction behind her, where the path of the walkway continued into the reach of the forest. "We can have more privacy there and, if you're up to it, we can show what we've got. I doubt you want to share everything with the rest of the students either." Narrisa began walking towards the pathway when Rocha was ready.

It was a path that went around in a mile, like a park way track, but was dense with foliage and tree trunks in between. The talk shouldn't take too long, allowing them to finish quite eventlessly. Whether Ishtar wished to continue or not, by the time they reached the fountain again, they would either be able to walk to the dorm itogether, or part their ways in silence.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 am

The pitch of the voice increased in volume ever so slightly according to it's audio sensors indicating that Narisssa had swung her head in the direction of the forest path. It had been calculating approach here, and it had seemed that the pair had been more dangerous than typical students thought Tinman did not really mind.

Through capture wire and grappling it figured that it was still going to have an easy time of things. It took this moment to reassess it's approach here and evaluate it's equipment as it had done every morning, s system check.

Still it waited, standing perfectly still between a pair of taller trees, lights flashing beneath it's visor as a computer like brain processed the audio information that it heard.

It might actual go overlooked just standing there, it had in the past. Hiding in plain sight … but in the event that it was detected it prepared it's on-board grenade launcher, the electric stun grenades were loaded, the capture wire was ready …

CHANCE OF NONDETECTION 54% … STANDARD TACTICS IN CAPTURING TWO VICTIONS 84% IF NOT SURPRISED, 94% IF SURPRISED … DAMAGE ESTIMATION, LESS THAN 5% …

The computer like brain processed all this as it factored in variables taking into account the way the inhibitors worked to hinder prey it was not worried at all.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Ishtar could see the ebony beauty relax as the pair got to know each other, Oh okay. I had some training before I got here....though I don't remember most of it. The rest I learned from other students on campus and some of my trips to the library.

Not talk here? The blue haired girl had not thought about other groups coming over to the fountain Narissa was the right that a magic conversation near some other students would probably not be wise. You make a good point. Lead the way, please. Ishtar followed her new friend to the pathway that lead away from the school and the fountain.

The two women moved through the jungle on the path as it took them pretty far away from the doorms. It was then once Ishtar thought they were far enough away. So you wanted to talk a little about magic.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:39 am

The walk was quiet, brisk even with so little life around that Narrisa was used to hearing outside her window in the morning. The path way showed a little pond near by as it showed them to their half way mark, the furthest part of the track from the dorms.

"Yes, I think here is fine," she smiled, giving a small sigh. A small sheen of sweat had glistened her head, some showing the curve of the nape of her neck as the sun rose high. It would be a very warm day and, with the jungle like ecosystem, assuredly steamy. She'd need to put in more grease for sure later. "I hadn't realized there were other magic users . . . I've never even so much as tapped into it before I came to this university." Narrisa could only confess the truth, frowning at that truth. She'd have to let Kanoe know of this. "Well, that's good to know we aren't alone, ne? "

The humidity of the air seemed to make it all the more thick as she undid the first two buttons of her uniform, allowing her bust to breathe. The sun showed the gloss over her round chest just as well, but not low enough to show the color of her orange ribbon laced bra. "I think . . .I remember you summoning an illusion at the prom?" she asked, a little less assured than she could recall. So much of that night was a blur, she was sure someone slipped something into her drink, even if she was the one holding all night. But she had came to focus on Ishtar, not the mysteries of how much alcohol she could handle.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:04 pm

It had remained so motionless that a bird would have alighted on it if there were any life forms of that type here of course. Audio sensors judged how far the pair was from it as it did the quick calculations. Judging the stride and the strength of their voices. Now it was not at the edge of the path of course but set back a little ways. Standing still and motionless it surveyed the two girls as they passed and made their way to the pond.

Tinman had not sprung an ambush just yet wishing to learn more about their magical powers first. It was only concerned in that Balnab, it's creator, had been absent for so long now that other than general maintenance it could not truly repair any major damage though the inhibitors were in place.

It could here the subsonic hum that they radiated undetectable by most and only effective against humans. It confirmed that the inhibitors were on though as it's coolant levels dropped to 34% it was time to act rather than double checking things in it's computerized mind.

It did not have a clear line of fire with the trees in the way so it had to take a step.

CRUNCH! A branch was pulverized beneath a large metallic foot as it stepped forth and fired an electronical stun grenade against the pair. If not for the warning it would have gotten both of them though now it was processing things at the alarming speed of a computer analyzing who amongst the pair was more surprised as a chest plate slid away and it fired it's capture cable at them though not even watching the results of the attack it swung it's attention to the other.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Ishtar followed Narrisa as she lead the pair down the pathway further away from the dorms. The young woman was a bit surprised that she could not hear alot of wildlife even this far away from the dorms but soon the pair arrived at a small pond that was out here.

The student could already feel the heat from the sun that was beating down on the lovely pair. The blue haired girl tugged a bit at her blouse just get some cool air on her body. It had to be a very humid day and already her body was glistening from the amount of sweat she was producing. There are ....some...magic users on the campus. Ishtar talked more from instinct that she did from her memories, she knew she had met some though she could not exactly remember who or where. All she could do was nod when the ebony woman said it was good to not be alone.

Ishtar took a moment to wipe some sweat from her brow. Well, I have learned how to do simple illusions. I have not really good at very powerful magic yet it seems. Everytime I attempt to do it does not seem as strong as I would have like. The blue haired student had no memory of the prom, just that of costumed people turning into monsters. But that had to have been some sort of nightmare that she had remembered somehow. It just seemed to be weird to believe.

It was then that a loud crunch got the pair's attention. Something flew through at the pair, Ishtar shouted in surprised and backed up into Narissa accidentally bumping both out of the girls away from the grenade. As Ishtar looked back to see what was going on suddenly a cable wrapped around her waist. W-What's going on!!!

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:09 am

The grenade exploded discharge sparks of electrical energy which would have paralyzed the muscles for a bit and stunned anyone within range. Further as it enfolded it emitted a blinding white light. Tinman was not blinded by this intense glare as it simply shifted spectrums of light though as that light cleared it had already taken advantage of the human vulnerability.

It rushed at Narissa, it's laser coming online, it's head tilting back as it fired the beam as it approached her. The beam firing out of the visor slicing through a branch to drop in the direction of Narissa, trying to keep her distracted at least.

It was not concerned with illusions, it had no mind to effect by them and was essentially immune to them. It did not know what either could do though Ishtar was secure with the capture capable already. It would move towards her and deal with Narissa then of, It was barely a foot off the ground but it's movement had been accelerated with it's rockets for it wished to subdue them well before it was necessary, to get at her straight away though Ishtar was probably not too much of a threat at this stage but it wished to secure both of them before seeing to it's coolant needs that fuel it to attack even now …

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Narrisa flinched at the sound, eyes darting towards as Ishtar's queeried reached her ear, the same time it happened.

And still she was too slow.

The concussion knocked her off balanced, Ishtar's own body making hers fall to the side of the gravelly pathway. Narrisa screamed as her body and thoughts were plummeted in shock and surprise, her blouse coming undone from her skirt as her chocolate midriff was lewdly revealed. Her eyes teared at the light, arms uselessly held in front of her as she tried to shield the already darkening world. 'I'm blind!' Her slothful reaction had cost her her vision as a blanket of ink laid over her eyes, her fingers gripping the uprooted grass and dirt around her.

What WAS going on?! Narrisa couldn't answer Ishtar's question as her muscles loosened from their vice grip, unable to even recognize where the attack had originate from. A sound came from ahead of her, blind eyes lifting to where it was from. 'If I can't see with the naked eyes, I need to work elsway!' Her brown eyes gained a honey tint as her mana sight activated, seeing the forest and the outlines of its mana before her. A large mass was ahead of her, rushing towards, nothing mana or magical at all. What the hell was it?

"Ishtar!" She saw the woman's mana, centralized around her fingers tips, eyes, nose, ears, breasts, core, legs and feet. "Look out!" Narrisa lifted her hands as her voice took a haunting tone, flames sparking in front of her where the mass was soon upon her. But would it actually make a difference, as blind as she was?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 am

Ishtar grabbed the cable with her hands as she attempted to free herself from whatever it was that had her. It was then that something bounced near her feet before it turned the blue haired woman's world into that of pure blinding white. Ishtar let out a scream as she found her entire body tensed up as she was caught up in a powerful shock.

By the time Ishtar had even regain control of her body, she heard some sort of scorch sound. A tree fell as it sounded like the pair of women had found themselves in a battlefield. Run Narissa!!! Run!!! Ishtar still couldn't see as she laid on the ground.

The blue haired girl struggled to move across the ground as she reached out with her hands and attempted to pull herself to safety or at least a place to hid until her vision came back. The young woman could only go on the noise around her to tell her where or where not to go. Still the young student was not sure how far she would be allowed to travel with a cable around her.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next