View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Opportunity (for Narissa and Princess Tidal) 

Post Opportunity (for Narissa and Princess Tidal)
It had been two days as she had said. Etolie had considered all manners of prospects as she had gone about looking over fun candidates in which to play with. What would serve their purposes best?

Finding herself on the same secluded beach she was with a bunch of her friends. Her glasses rested on the top of her head, the forgotten prize that she had yet to turn over. She had her contacts now so barring any main incidents she wouldn’t need them now.

The locket about her neck had a fishy aroma and her mind recalled all the pleasures that she experienced a few nights ago. Girls had thinned out and while she had another target slated for later this afternoon but circumstances always changed.

As the day progressed she had planned on dipping out of here and securing a victim for the Princess as promised. But most of the girls filtered out and now there was only the girl April brought along and the new one that she hadn't seen before.

Etolie had been up to her shins in water. “We're heading out, Etolie.”

She looked back at the unknown girl and April.

“Already?”

“I got a test in the morning. If I flunk it I'm off the swim team.”

Etolie frowned at the girl and shook her head. “Fine then. What about your fiend does she have a test in the morning too?”

Perhaps she could isolate her, Etolie thinks. The fact that she hasn't seen her before indicates she's not filthy rich and the fact that she was hanging around with April probably meant she was low rich or upper middle class. Well, it was convenient, Etolie would soon find out.

“So? What about you?” She addresses the new girl with a grin on her features.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Opportunity (for Narissa and Princess Tidal)
"Me? No. I took my test today," Narrisa forced herself to smile, looking at the brunette.

It had been a long while she had kept herself indoors, too long. But with all the tests and studying she did, she was growing an unnatural sense of urgency from staying indoors. She needed the outdoor. April was one of her classmates and had invited her to the beach for a little while, an acquaintance that was rare to have, seeing as she had been seen with the 'voodoo priestess' that rumors had been saying. "The name's Narrisa, nice to meetcha," she said, giving a soft smile to the girl.

Her bathing suit was something that complimented her figure, something she wouldn't be caught dead wearing in the first year of her schooling here. It was a tight yellow and green bikini with purple viney designs on its fabric. Snatching the bikini together between her large breast was a circular clasp, silver in its appearance, while nestling snug in the valley of her chest. Narrisa had done her hair up into a loose braid, the tail of it swept over her left shoulder, swinging as she stepped closer to the girl.

"April had told me a little about you. Etolie, wasn't it?" The girl had warned her that if you weren't high-class that she may not have been . . . .accepted as well. But she didn't care. She wasn't a Donald Trump, but between all the schooling and private lessons her mother had thrown on her, it wasn't too far off.

'Mother . . .' She hadn't thought of her in forever . . . It almost seemed another life ago. Another Narrisa ago . . .

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Leave it to April to invite a lower caste her. She still had to punish her though she had to remember that despite her station she was lower class to the Princess and it was not for her will that she did this. She did like tormenting her lessers and while she may have been known for her voodoo she had learned two spells of witchcraft useful for not getting caught. One was a slumber spell and the other modified memories. She was very good with the later though she had found that the enchantment, even the slumber had been less effective on the guests here. Most of the time they worked without a hitch on the students, sometimes she struggled with hem though she did not know why.

But damn those were some large tits. Etolie had the opportunity to increase her bust size but would not do anything as drastic as that, maybe she'd use one of the eels that the Princess had to give herself a permanent one cup size increase. Nothing as large as those but the Princes liked big knockers.

The clasp captured her attention she loved the piece but there were other matters on her mind. The Princess loved taking trinkets too and would take it without a doubt. She almost lost her prized locket but with the partnership she entered with the Princess she got it back at the simple exchange for her old pair of glasses.

“Oh good, I thought I'd be here by myself. You are staying right?” She gave the girl a once over. Certainly the Princess would approve and she wouldn't have to punish April after all. That cutesy introduction … she'd fake liking this girl for now. She wasn't unattractive but Etolie had a pet peeve to those girls that weren't on equal footing with her.

Still maybe she was upper class. Unless April was totally brain dead. Oh wait, she had to worry about her at times. It was a damn good thing her family had money where the girl didn't have to work.

“Nice to meet you, Narissa. Indeed, I am Etolie LeBlanc. I am most curious in what April has been saying about me. Tell me, what has she said this time.”

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 am

Narrisa gave her a coy smile, not missing a beat. April had let slip a few things, things she thought inconsequential. But to Narrisa's trained ears, it was all the information she needed to know to realize just what game was up with Etolie.

"Oh, nothing much, just you like keeping up with yourself. Nothing to be ashamed of," she smiled, tilting her head just a little. If Etolie had played this game in her Freshman year, Narrisa might not have been as confident with handling her as cooly as she did, most likely to only have stumbled over her own words. Cocking her hip just the slightest, she allowed her hand to rest on her hip, the other to hang casually off her side. "Oh, I'm sure you wont mind my staying," she said.

Narrisa made her once over as apparent as Etolie's was. Honestly, this was the only bathing suit she had, her other one having been torn apart in the dryer . . . She was still debating if it was the appliance that had did in her one piece bathing suit or another's hands. She was confident enough with showing this much skin though in 'public.'

'Don't worry, Eto-chan,' Narrisa thought with a look. 'I'm just as highclass as you . . . But you don't need to know that just yet.' No . . . Narrisa was planning on seeing if this girl had any real magical talent or not. If she did, she could put down another girl she knew with magic. If not, she could discard the wannabe royalty and be on her merry way. The trip finally outside was nice, regardless of the outcome.

"So, any plans for today?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:54 am

Etolie did have some talent with Voodoo. Curses mostly and just a limited knowledge of witchcraft. Just the two spells though by this point she could remove the Evil Eye too though doing it only once she still had to consult books to do so. Damn that Izumi …

But her run of bad luck had been taken care of. She was somewhat clueless to the new girl not sure what to make of her just yet. If she were rich then wouldn't April have brought her around before but at the same time as dense as April could be she knew her distaste for the lessers so she would have been unlikely to bring anyone that wasn't at least lower rich.

It was the brooch that made her uncertain. But the cutesy intro made the girl seem poorer. Of course she could have just dealt with poorer girls a lot too and such talk could have rubbed off on her. There was Rosalie, a rich girl that she met that actually intermingled with the poor go figure.

“I like your brooch.” She stated as she processed what she said about April. “April can be so annoying a times.” She flickers her gaze to the cloudless sky knowing that the Princess can already sense her, probably already here lurking somewhere waiting on Etolie to draw the girl into the water until it became too late. She was considering a few things though. While she would follow the lead of the Princess it went against her nature to mess with a girl of respectable status in this manner. Of course she played with them in a more gentle light and she did have her memory spells. Of course, if she was of the same station …

The Princess liked to play and tended to 'forget' matters at times. If this was another rich girl she might try reigning in the Princess just a little. At least she would not be so harsh about it.

“See that rock out there? The tide's going out at high tide you can't see it but I was considering heading towards it. I was going to race April but she bailed. Figures, that girl ...” she sighed and shook her head as if disappointed in her. “So, Narissa, what brings you to Shokushu?”

Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:41 am

Narrisa smiled, thanking the girl on her observation. She wasn't surprised it was on the most materlistic part of her she noted. "Oh, I find her attempts sweet and endearing. She means well," she said, defending April for no particular reason. She found no enjoyment from bashing a girl, whether she was there or not, opting more to keep her comments to herself, at worst, brood over.

She gazed out into the horizon of the ocean, seeing just to what rock she meant. Not too far, yet still guarded by quiet a few waves, stood a rock formation. Sure, it was a little hard to tell, but with a quick blink of mana sight, the formation threaded initself differeing from the waves gave her a quick estimate. Blinking again, all she saw was waves. "Yeah . . . That does seem a bit of a distance. I don't blame her cautiosness," she smiled sheepish, not too comfortable with the idea herself. When the topic changed from the ocean to her, she was able to answer it more fluidly.

"Oh, I decided to go out to do better things. My parents had everything planned out fo rmer, but . . ." She tried to word this carefully. Her reasons were more personal than for show, but it wouldn't hurt to share just a little. She flipped the tail end of her hair braid to the back, letting it swish out to swing to the middle of her back, naked, other than where her bikini had tied up behind her neck. "I just have better things in mind than what was asked of me," she smiled sincerely, happy with her answer.

"What about you?"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 am

She came to April's defense though that had not peeved her as much as if it were some lesser caste girl. She herself usually refrained from bitching about girls in her own circle unless they got removed from it by loosing their fortunes so she waved this off.

“Yeah, I suppose she means well but she can be such an air head at times.” She glanced back out to the rock. By the time they got there Princess Tidal should be present and if not then she supposed she had two options, one being using a slumber spell and waiting for the Princess or, if she determined that the girl was of the same caste she could have some mutual fun with the girl if she as so inclined. She remembered Rosalie after all, who had declined, at least for the time being.

Only time would tell though. The girl could have a girlfriend or be straight or be of lesser class in which case she wouldn't mind taking her by a little force. If she got some genetic tissue then she could even use her voodoo. That was the thing with that. She needed to get genetic samples for most of her more extreme measures but that was alright, certainly possible.

“April would whine going just half that distance and she's a stronger swimmer than I am.”

But as attention shifted back to her, her favorite subject, she smile looking back at Narissa. Of course, that was a nice rack. The Princess was bigger, then again … well she could compare them later, maybe she was bigger.

“I came to major in business, minor in chemistry but that sort of changed. My father owns a few pharmaceutical companies and I thought that knowing a little of this and that could help out a bit. I dropped the business course and made chemistry my major now though. Business courses were such a drag.”

Well, schooling never really mattered to Etolie. She was a straight D student save for business where she was a B student but chemistry. Chemistry was the shit. Without studying she got A and was the bane to many bell curves in class since she scored A's without the curve at all … knowing the nature of this place and getting a few things from the Princess from time to time she switched majors and focused on something far more worthwhile.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 am

Narrisa gave the other student a nod, looking off into the horizon. It was still just the early part of the afternoon and it seemed that there wasn't that much traffic from other student's. She thought she had heard the beach was a welcoming hot spot for others to come and have fun. Was that many school activities going on that none of them took advantage of it? It was only Narrisa's second time coming here, so she really couldn't tell if it was more or less busy throughout the year.

"Those sound all like good choices, Etolie." She found herself getting less interested with this student the more she opened her mouth. Everything seemed to come out a little. . . pompous. Narrisa didn't want to say self-centered, by that was where it seemed to be going with each word she opened her mouth with. She could tell that she was still being sized up, but at this point, she was starting to care less about it.

"So you still have plans to meet at that rock? It looks kinda cool," Narrisa feigned, smiling over to it. If she got too tired, she could rest on the rock for awhile before swimming back, using that as a good conclusion. Short and sweet was how she liked to keep some meetings, which this was beginning to be. "How about we go now? The sooner the better," she smiled a little more sincerely.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:23 pm

She was still uncertain and while Narissa wasn't amongst the wealthiest of the elite girls here otherwise she would have known that sort of thing already Etolie determined that this really didn't matter.

The Princess didn't have such scruples after all and had left it up to her to decide on their victims seeing that Etolie probably had an easier time of it. Of course a resisting target would give her more problems. For a second she had wondered if the Princess thought of rich girls in the same light as she thought about poor girls.

They were different stations and she reflected upon her initial meeting with the Nereid. Some of it had been down right scary others thrilling. The scary bits had often amounted because of her CDR taking over where she felt helpless or the Princess “forgetting” about something that others would find important.

She wasn't certain if this was intentional or not. Nor did she know how this would go being her first time back and all. Her Princess entered into an interesting deal, one that would serve to perk her interests and serve to teach her so much. Oh course there were other matters that had intrigued he about this of course. No she had other reasons too that had been worth the risk she thought.

Her attention shifted to Narissa then the rock. It was far enough … she had no idea how long it would take the Princess but a swim there and a rest … that should buy the Princess enough time.

Etolie smiled at Narissa as all these things rushed through her head a once. “Yeah, OK. Let's go, race you!” Already in the water Etolie rushes forward and dives into the water with a good head start. She needed it though for she was not a strong swimmer, just so-so but man did she know how to model a bikini, nothing as sweet or revealing as Narissa's but she did not have the jugs for that one!

If Narissa was any sort of swimmer though she would eventually catch up to Etolie at the half way point, the rich girl trying to pour on her second wind though would it be enough? Of course should Narissa have followed then actually she already lost ...

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:50 am

Narrisa's eyes widened, seeing the girl splash her way into the ocean. She couldn't help but chuckle, Etolie looking more like a floundering guppy than a person that would initiate a challenge in the open water.

"Ok, fine, you asked for it," she smirked, carefully hurrying her way to the ocean. The water slapped against her, pushing her back to the shore, little by little as Narrisa began kicking powerful legs against the ocean. There was no rush, slow and steady was how she always went. If she tried to race the girl ahead, she'd hate the idea of cramping in the ocean. The waters caressed her body as they pushed against her, slowly pulling her intos its body, further away from the sandy shore.

She coughed up a spew of salt water, her breath just in time for a wave to come splashing her face. She floundered a few moments before catching her erratic motions, forcing her body to calm again and continue its long, sweeping strides. 'See! careful!' she scolded, forcing her limbs to remain composed. She had wasted quiet some energy, already feeling the strain on her arms and legs from the distance. 'Ok, almost there, Narrisa, then the way back will be easier!' she smiled, letting the seafoam around her be the music into her ears as she slowly caught up with Etolie.

Narrisa finally passed up the student, but not by much as her outstretched hand caught onto the rough sea scrubbed rock formation in front of her.

"Haha! Beatcha!" Narrisa smiled, allowing the small victory to boost her eager. Turning around she saw Etolie just behind.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:03 am

The Princess sprawls out on the beach, listening. Much of the conversation goes over her head, even if she can understand what they're saying, she can't imagine why they would bother saying it. So she ignores it for the most part, simply lying and sunning herself in human form as she waits for new developments. She perks up a bit when she hears them talking about chemistry, but sighs when they don't really go into it.

She can't see what this girl named Narissa looks like or get a feel for her genetic structure yet, but figures she can trust Etolie to pick someone whose appealing in the former category, even if she can't tell how her body will react to her experiments.

Ah, now they're coming closer. She waits patiently, perfectly still. She already owns them both, so no need to spoil the game yet. When Narissa's hand touches the rock, she raises her head coyly and stares, unobserved for the moment, her unclad breasts drooping freely.

"Why hello there," she greets.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:46 am

Of course she had recognized the Princess but she could not help in keeping a tiny grin from her features. It was brief though as she did not wish to give anything away. Her mind already turning towards the wonders of the see. Just what would she witness Narissa going through?

Her earlier reservations in determining the girl's social status fade away given that she's more concerned with having chosen well.

“Why, hello,” Etolie blinks feigning surprise at seeing anyone out at the rock so well concealed from the beach. “I'm Etolie and this is Narissa. And You?”

Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 am

Narrisa smiled when she saw that Etolie had made it over to the rocks safely. She seemed like a bitch, but nothing worth dying over. Plus, if she had gone under, Narrisa would have to save her, but wasn't too keen on putting herself in too much danger depending on how far the girl would sink. . . . But back to her surroundings.

A voice like a bell caught her off guard, her eyes turning back to the rocks, away from Etolie as she turned to a new face. New indeed. The piercings was the first thing that drew Narrisa's attention, her lips parting in surprise as she gripped the rocks, her body bobbing up and down like an apple with the waves. Her breast were . . .well endowed, perhaps only rivaled by Kanoe's mound, the left pierced with a gold hoop. "Oh my," she couldn't hold back in a soft whisper.

SHe blushes when Etolie introduces them both, a little put back by being so taken off guard. She didn't even know this student or even recall seeing her face. . . . Better yet, she didn't even catch her with her mana sight. Maybe the student was diving at the time. She offers a small smile to the stranger, waiting for a name herself.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 pm

The Princess smiles wider when Narissa checks her out but otherwise pretends not to notice. Known only to herself, she can see through the murky water as though it were daylight, and takes the opportunity to check out this new girl's well-curved ass without anyone being the wiser.

But now they want her name - of course. She remembers the last time she tried this, with Etolie in fact, where she gave herself away immediately. Surely she can do better this time. She'll have to think of some fake name. "Err..." she says with an embarrassed grin, stalling for time. Celes! My name's Celes!" It was the name of a student she once knew who had now graduated. She had no idea why the name had come to her just now. "I was just skinny dipping err.. swimming without my clothes. Oh my this is so embarrassing, I thought I was all alone out here!" She laughs nervously.

Last edited by EvilRoeSlade on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 am

“Emm?” Etolie tries to help out, short for Emma perhaps playing it off as if she misheard though the Princess comes up with something and Etolie grins. “Well, suffice it to say skinny dipping is most welcome around me, I can't speak for Narissa here though.”

She glances to the ebony skinned girl with a smile as she reaches the rock. “I'm sure you have nothing to worry about though as far as I can tell it's just the three of us present here.” Etolie assures her as she glances to the other girl, her interests in other girls not hidden at all.

“Well meet Celes. Well, there's no sense sopping on our part. Isn't that right, Narissa?”

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next